I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Pennsylvania yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Pennsylvania yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married
>tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become

th-thanks t-trump gen....

Oh. This Reddit pasta? You're a faggot. Mods please take this shit down

not even the edited version where he's buying bricks

TL;DR

it's bait

What an asshole. Thats why
#ImWithHer

no meme/10 try harder

did you suck his lip cock or did you put your weenie into his gentle tiny hands?

Yummy pasta

P sure it's from Cred Forums and its still funny desu

thank you for correcting the record.

you a schizoid, man?

-don't like most people
-daydream about fantasies
-would much rather be alone than be with people

dabbin for Hillary

i always knew he was a douche

just as i always knew OP was a cock sucker

Dude this story is so much bullshit.

I actually imagine each country as an individual poster. They all look white in my mind. The americans look like me.

Mexicans look like a frail dirty clothed tan person

The canadians look like chubby pale skinned men in warm clothes

All rare flags are minorites in my mind

the austrailians wear sunglasses inside

the japs are just americans that live in japan, so, they're just white in my mind

And I imagine indians living in filth, with dirt floors, their computers perched precariously ontop of a small wooden box to avoid dirt contamination.

But each country just appears in my mind as indivual people, and I think of them as my friends, sadly...

Okay I usually let this shit slide and ignore it but how fucking new can you be?

well i enjoyed it OP

This copy pasta is way more funny with the Don Jr. version

SAD, OP!

What do I look like, user-kun?

its from Cred Forums
this pastas like 5 years old

i call you handsome, hans

>Saw trump at a grocery store.

Stopped reading right there. Trump has people who shop for him