DMT

Why so illegal, world?

you can make it with non-illegal stuff if you can fucking use your brain

cause normies think that stuff that makes you trip is weird and scary

ive been looking for a good DMT synthesis Link me plzzzz

unless ur talking about plant extract ...sigh

Doesn't releasing DMT before death eventually make your death painful when the time comes?

Yeah but it's illegal to have the final product you nonce.

TiHKAL by alexander shulgin dot pee dee eff

ur welcome

The information regarding DMT is one of the few times pseudoscience can be used properly. There is so little known about it, but people will say shit like it releases at birth, death, dreams, etc. The reality is we don't know anything about it really, other than it is produced in the brain and has ties to dreaming. Almost everything else is just unproven bullshit.

It's not so illegal here if I'm buying it online from canada and it made it through customs.

How different is the UK? I know you cucks can't even have guns.

How do we know that it's tied to dreaming?

Also, DMT was found in the pineal gland of living mice.. Might not be relevant though, although our brain chemistry is incredibly alike.

You can just order from a darkweb seller that's within the UK so it doesn't even need to go through customs, only Royal Mail. There's also a good vendor I know of now that seems to work pretty well.

i got some 4-aco-dmt online after a glowing review by some guy on here about a month back. it was amazing.

We have DMT tea here, it's legal and way stronger than this synthetic shit

>How do we know that it's tied to dreaming?

I think it's something like they found you have larger quantities of DMT in the brain during REM sleep. Both experiences are also quite similar in a way

Shit guys my brain synthesized a bunch of this last night. How long until the DEA finds out?

Stay where you are, citizen. We'll be along to take you into custody momentarily.

What's the difference between this and Ayahuasca?

Yopo?

Fuck that. Smoke dmt out of a dab rig and blast off
4aco is shit

Totally ignoring the DMT trials in "The Spirit Molecule"?

Listen to someone like Terrence Mckenna for a bit of insight to it.

The best way is whatever allows you to smoke to full complete level 5 breakthrough.

Ive always placed extracted dmt on a bowl of sage or other smooth smokable herb and get anyone trying it to keep hitting and holding, sometimes you get all loopy and forget to hit it again so I am there to coach you into hitting it until everything dissapears

Ayahuasca contains DMT and MAO inhibitor to allow it to be orally bioactive.

>be me
>still in highschool so about 16
>friends always doing acid and shrooms and dmt and shit
>wanted to try it
>friend gives me some dmt to take home
>already have rig that i smoke wax out of at home
>whole family is downstairs
"They wont notice"
>smoke an entire bowl
>dont really feel or see anything
>then it hits like a fucking brick
>see the void
>break through it
>fall through thousands of corridoors and rooms
>all the walls are trippy as hell
>out of nowhere i am a bald eagle
>literally live life of bald eagle
>killing birds and eating mouses and shit
>fucking amazing
>wake up in ambulance
>paramedics are laughing at me
>whole family tells me they could tell i was tripping because every 2 seconds i would screech like an eagle
"KAHHHH KAHHHH KAHHHHHH KEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA"

after reading this my sides fell through the void and are experiencing existence as an object orbiting the earth.

lol u wasted everyone's time and resources with your pathetic drug habit

that's so funny XD XD brofist, bro.

It's just like shrooms. Except in powder form. It was actually made by the man who discovered LSD.

As an average person If you have to use harsh chemicals then you're just gonna damage your health.

>be me

Who else would you be faggit

Shut up faggot

Someones new here

Yes, it's you.

The
>be me
shit started on reddit.

Because it can be used as a shortcut to /x/ stuff that the jews want to keep secret.

>be me
Is b tier m80

>I have never used DMT before the post

A bald eagle

So I wonder. Has anyone here heard of "Changa" before? It seems to be smokable DMT that can be handled like regular smokables rather than requiring a fucking meth pipe and blow torch.

Also has a good rep for being easier to judge the dosage of.

Any intel on that?
4Aco is less DMT and more psilocybin due to the fucked up structure.

Just a fair warning to anyone who wants Pharmahuasca. You'll be getting synthetic shrooms.

good bait friend.

>be me
kind of necessary when it comes to describing drug trips.

you literally might not be yourself.

>use your brain
quite so. Our brain produces 100% pure cut DMT. Its what causes us to dream and not remember sleeping. It also is required so our body can repair itself

>It also is required so our body can repair itself
So what you're saying is that if you take a shit ton of it, you can repair yourself? Kind of like the time I used tons of ducktape on my rims because it was cracked and I was missing some lugnuts?

>pharmacy student currently taking orgo 2.
>See this