Who wins in a nuclear war?

Who wins in a nuclear war?

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

I'm pretty sure Turkey wins.

Define "nuclear war".
There are many cases of nuclear weapons being used.
Strategic, tactical, MAD, hand to hand, etc.

No one.

No one.

We do

Big dicks, potent seed, and 99% rad resistance.

was going to post this

Deep sea Fisherman

Those who don't play

Farmers like me

And like 8% of Sweden

>Who wins in a nuclear war?
Cockroaches and rats.

turkey

we refer to them as turks and russians

Vault dwellers

Third world shitholes that nobody cared to nuke.

>be bazillionairre
>manipulate the system to extract maximum monies from the plebs
>use funds to build safe luxury compound in a remote area
>tensions increase as everyone else gets poorer and poorer
>no jobs. no pensions. flood west with unruly foreigners to increase tensions further
>get corrupt lackeys into positions of power worldwide using money power and influence
>this is it. get comfy in hidden bunker with all the resources and personnel required
>the nukes finally fly, clearing all the problematic masses from the globe
>emerge from luxury bunker and build world in own image
>you now have a united world and near-limitless power
>mfw

canada

So turkey becomes a world power?

Memes

The countryside.

The Turks

no one is the only good answer

Whoever manages to come out of it with a functioning military and government.

That's literally all that matters. You can lose every single big city but as long as the government survives and retains its power then the state survives.

Tritium

but if the bombs drop, we all win

>MUH BIG DICKS

moar

I also have this one.

Not counting the Turks, I'd say we have a good chance to survive in case of nuclear chimpout, given our shit-ton of remote islands. Just let me know 24/48 hours in advance, please.
For the same reason I think Nauru will win the war by being the only country 100% intact.

HAH. Because they're roaches. Fuck.

noone

YOU FUCKING MADMAN

The elites that get into comfy goverment bunkers. And african niggers that are not worth to bomb with nukes.

>liberal, nigger and hispanic infested cities raised to dust
>conservative rural white america survives and repopulates the land

>As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters
All I read, /thread

can you two pls kys so i'll be able to sleep tonight?

At first I thought you wanted us to kiss.

Atoms

it depends on the movie script
in real life there is no nuke, it was a hoax made by the winners of WWII

If they nuke us we win

Kill yourself argie scum

No one.

Who can live on a dead planet?

Just deactivate the atoms and we all win.

the electrons

We all lose.
Game Over.

The survivalists and Mormons.

Britain cos we can just turn off the atoms

No one. Aliens will not allow another nuke to detonate on this Earth.

The Mormons would win. See pic.

Rats are jews

The Turks

Bouvet Island

Bouvet Island is an uninhabited and small Norwegian island in the South Atlantic Ocean. It lies at coordinates 54°26′S 3°24′E. The closest land is the uninhabited Queen Maud Land, Antarctica, over 1,600 km away. The nearest populated lands are Tristan da Cunha, 2,260 km away and South Africa, is 2,580 km away.

enclave in a nutshell

The jews.

>Can't see my state at all.
Well fuck.

The Amish might make out okay .

We do because it'll finally end the ride

Australia.

I won

Would I be safe?

>center of blue circle

>hand to hand nuclear warfare
Please tell me there is an anime of this

Sauce?

in a nuclear war no one wins or survives because of were talking full scale a nuclear winter will occur kill off any survivors

the 1%

Go suck some Muslim BBC faggot

Based on the board game by Milton Bradley

You would survive the immediate exchange, but after that you are fucked unless you have enough stored supplies to outlast everyone else.

This

Honestly, Planet Earth. I feel like she's think of ways to remove the parasite that is the human race.

What happens if Canadians move to Australia?

irrelvent it would trigger temps that are normally in the 90f to dip into the negatives

Canadians and Russians could survive that if they moved to (formerly) warmer climates.

you could but it would make no difference the snow would be tainted with nuclear waste you would live a very short time

North korea

there is nothing in santa fe leave northern new mexico alone.

australia

Turkey

Before the PTBT, a total of half a gigaton TNT equivalent of atmospheric testing took place.

Antarctica obviously

No one

>Who wins in a nuclear war?

Literally no one because we are all dead.

i don't understand is this a fetish?

One of these two win

Long balls will prosper

the few survivors

You got some long ass balls Larry!

Hillary

Yes, hanging/suffocation is a fetish.

A subset of BDSM, particularly the domination/helplessless role of subservients.

It's a power thing.

So the people watching get off to it and those partaking I'm guessing are masochists then?

Only the dead.

The reason no one would nuke the backwoods is that there is literally no value to the people and things which are located there.

If done properly both should get off from it.

It's about establishment power and dominance, lets say for instance that you force your "sub" to endure humiliating, degrading and dangerous acts that puts you squarely in the position of power in the relationship.

In their mind you are the one who controls their destiny, in effect like a god to them.

Now imagine you drill in this role to your sub over hours, days or weeks.

And then the sub expects to be degraded, humiliated and tortured even.

But instead what happens is that the dom can flip. They are attentive, caring, loving/needing of you.

Have you ever had an intimate relationship with a god? imagine what it does to your self esteem.

Or the role can be flipped such that you become the dom.

Can you imagine the power you feel becoming the one in control in a dominating relationship?

Its almost like spiritual edging.

Also yes there has to be a bit of masochism.

>tfw my small town in West Kentucky on the Illinois border shut down its nuclear plant a few years ago but nobody updates the map to take us off

>It's about establishing* power and dominance

I see, interesting mind-games.
Also
>
Have you ever had an intimate relationship with a god? imagine what it does to your self esteem.
Could this be an excellent way of establishing almost absolute loyalty in a relationship?

Jews

lol, nuked because of lazy fact checking.

Would anything more succinctly summarize the modern world.

If you nuke your enemies they win.

Yes of course, but a healthy reslationship won't thrive without give or take.

With simply one person being dominant the whole time, as in abusive relationships, one party will first grow to love their partner (like some kind of stockholm syndrome) but then grow to despise them.

You have to know each others boundaries and be in tune with each others emotions.

Die of radiation poisoning a week later.

give and take*

typing gone haywire today

I do.
I manufacture and distribute gas masks and leaf masks, etc.

Pls no maybe the nuke will fall in the rivers?

Switzerland

Nukes are going to generally be detonated at height above population centres to maximise the damage.

Do you live in the countryside? If so you should be fine.

The jews