Are lesbians just pretending?

I have come to believe that any lesbian will become straight after the following:

-She confronts and gets put in her place by a real man (intellectually)
-She gets a good dicking

In short, lesbians are just putting up an act and are just angry at men but deep inside once you give them "the treatment" they will all become feminine and subservient like their genetics tell them to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpsx-OWHfNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah
your micropenis probably turned a straight chick into a lesbian

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married
>tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become

th-thanks t-trump gen....

As someone who has turned a few lesbians bisexual, yes they are pretending.

>She gets a good dicking
I'm not volunteering to help out with that one anytime soon

No they just understand woman is a trophy and they want one of these trophies for themselves.

they weren't turned anything, society pushes a very strict "gay or straight, one or the other" binary and bisexuality is stigmatized to hell and back by both sides. odds are any gay people that can be "swayed" to be straight were neither to begin with, only bi. same goes for "straight" people that have gay hook ups that go beyond experimentation.

that's-a one stinky pasta
pack it up fags ctr is here to slide

wtf happened to Richard Spencer?

i want to see a lesbian get trolled by a trap

I've interacted with two lesbians in my entire life and they both showed signs of attraction once I tried to flirt with them. I think lots of them actually choose to be with woman, the only genuine lesbians suffered from abuses. Also, I'm quite fit and I have masculine facial features so I definitely don't look like a girl.

It's nothing personal, but since we're on Cred Forums, I feel I have to ask this. Are you sure those were signs of attraction as opposed to signs of friendship, signs of pity or signs of courtesy?

Redpill: all women are bisexual

kek. Came here to post this

I think you are right,id say like 80% of lesbians are like that, many that i know of where either nymphos that fucked everyone then turned more lesbian like and would prob turn straight again, alot are just kinda weird but feminine short hair thin ect.

Then the other 20% are what i like to call wannabe men, they literally act manly they play the :man" role in the relationships, they are also violent many wear caps, join the military, become gym pe teachers, ect...They hate men deep down, only they know why

will say this tho, i have known several gay men that say gay men and lesbians are hostile to one another, i believe it too.

Women claim to be homosexual for one or more reasons:
-They're fuck-ugly
-They don't want to be submissive, but approach the idea the wrong way
-They want to be 'independent'
-They have past issues with men, usually abuse
-They are more masculine, and don't feel feminine.
-It's trendy
-Attention

So yes, a 'lesbian' could be made into a bisexual or heterosexual woman by putting her in her place, giving her a good dicking, or both.

You might be woman trapped in man's body. One can't hide his soul to close friends, for they know who we truly are.

> all women are bisexual

I can pretty much confirm that anecdotally.

After my high school girlfriend admitted to me that she had a "theoretical" interest in trying sex with another girl, I decided to ask every other girl I could (in the appropriate situation, of course) if they had ever been interested in that.

By the end of college, I had collected 9 "yes" answers, 2 "maybe" answers, and 1 "no" answer. And in two cases, the girl said "no" but then after we had more conversations about various sex stuff, she changed her answer to "yes" and admitted that she originally said "no" because she wasn't comfortable admitting it to someone else, but she dropped her guard once we got to know each other better.

>not wanting to pound a women so perfectly it changes her sexual orientation
What are you, some kind of cuck?

This question is probably b8, but

I know 2 lesbians, who are my friends, who I have hung out with a lot and know well, that do not want dick. They are literally repulsed by the idea of dick. They like pussy. They want it. I believe them, end of story.

Nu-male cuckold detected

please, you fucking leaf, tell me why I deserve to be called that?

Why would anyone pretend to be a minority?

>being friends with lgbt degenerates

they're pretty fuckin normal dude.

But yea, you should let who people fuck in the privacy of their own home determine if you like them.

Women are genuinely aroused by women. They think with their clitoris. There is no need of other explanation when such fact exists.

A lot of girls think they are bi or whatever because they find other girls attractive, what they don't understand is girls are OBJECTIVELY attractive. It's like thinking your some kind of special orientation just because you find kittens to be cute, kittens are just cute.

there's also a difference between attractiveness, and being sexually attracted.

your statement is not thought out.

Maybe that's because they only ever met pansies like you? Maybe that's because they are both talking to you instead of a one-on-one? I wonder why they're so scared of one-on-ones with men...

Have you really never met a masculine chick before? They both have only ever had girl friends. And they have "manly" guy friends too. Your argument about men being manly to turn them on is missing the point. They aren't attracted to men...that's why they are gay.

She has Richard Spencer hair.

Not really. I mean I have kind of, but I don't think they were lesbian or anything. The point here is that you have to be more manly than them. And it has to be a one-on-one because the rules of ego apply if there is a crowd of course.

U sound like a fag lmao

I get what you mean, Dmitri.
Women are aroused by anything.

>They think with their clitoris
I like you.

well...you are still way missing my point.

Like both of my friends act and dress masculine, and can pass for dudes if you aren't paying attention....so that exists. Literally they are men trapped in a woman's body.

But apparently there's no such thing as fags according to the OP

Can confirm. A lesbian I know 'tried out guys' and has never gone back to girls. They're edgy feminists, but once they've been dicked, its back to men.

Didn't the "Die Cis Scum" girl become normal after she got a good dicking?

Proving once again that putting your dick in it solves everything.

The lesbian trend was created by millennial guys who in their youth glorified homosexuality because of its taboo nature. Girls tried to cater to this whim by experimenting and those who did not receive affection from boys continued on with their lesbians relationships, their hearts hardened to the other sex.

Teach
Your
Kids
To
Be
Moral

More like, college sluts fuck whatever moves. This isn't new.

They are just acting. They can be extreme actresses and even convinced themselves with their act, but a good solid alpha-male dose one-on-one will make them question it, and while they are internally questioning it you give them a good dicking they will never look back.

you're an idiot, clearly you can't see both sides of an argument.

Do you think there is no such thing as gay men either?

Do gay men just need some good feminine vag to make them straight again?

It's different with men. Also it's disgusting and repulsive so I would rather keep talking about lesbians, but yes kinda.

Yiff in hell, furfagg

okay, you clearly have your own close minded views, and refuse to think about it any other way, so why the fuck did you start this thread?

I'm trying to answer your question with personal experience, and you are shooting me down.

So fuck off, have fun in your echo chamber.

yes

t. fucked "lesbian" friend

>In short, lesbians are just putting up an act and are just angry at men but deep inside once you give them "the treatment" they will all become feminine and subservient like their genetics tell them to be.

I kind of agree. Any lesbian that uses a dildo or a strap-on is really just a straight woman who has some deep seeded issues with men.

>lesbians can be turned straight because I don't want to believe that they would rather fuck each other than me XD
I will just leave this here
lol

You are the one being close-minded by implying that your anecdotal evidence trumps everything else. Am I allowed to disagree with you or do I have to agree in order to be "open-minded"? See ya

"Go beyond experimentation"?

If you do gay shit, you are Fucking gay. Guys in prison getting released in two months, finally reuniting with their wives after years, getting a blow j from a punk, are gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpsx-OWHfNc

Nah, I look like that pic. I've fucked a few guys when I've been bored
Still a dyke

Wouldn't recommend it tbqh but it is what I am

Is this faggoty ass haircut ever going to go out of style? I swear to god every single person I see in public has the same fucking haircut. It looks like shit on 99% of them too.

Well it's /fit/
For all we know, the guy turned gay from this experience, which is what 95% of /fit/ is.

>not going to the dykes house and raping her

even though they don't look like it they're still weak women

Nope. My gf tried to be into it and hated it. really likes the d.

>Still in denial
Yet to meet a lesbian, hell even a feminist who didn't hate themselves thoroughly. Hatred is but an outlet for your frustration!

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200$ Tim!

That's pretty pathetic but still a funny read.

No, not really. Am just a mutant version. It happens.
I don't hate myself, I'm too old to be a mother so why attempt to be straight now?

If this really happened, he got cucked. It's why faggotry needs to be banned as a whole, lesbians included. You can turn a lesbian straight, but its better to not give them the chance of going gay.

I have a few lesbian friends. They are great wingwomen, unfuckable, somewhat smarter than most women and total bros.

I don't know why you would want to fix something that isn't broke.

I dunno if I'm as cool as portubro's friends, but I can confirm we aren't all manhating tumblrinas.

Over and out.

no she wont.

bisexuality is a meme though. bisexuality ist either

- a heterosexual woman who hates or fears men
or
- a lesbian who wants a provider

on a scale from 1 to 10, how degenerate is it to be turned on by this?

>You will NEVER EVER get cucked by a lesbians
feels good man.
But was he really cucked?
According to nips, it is only cheating if another dick is involve

You evil bastard, that's genius.

On normal human scale or German scale?

Social factors have a 66% power in the development of female homosexuality.

Not all Lesbianism is social, just the large majority of it.

But you are not disagreeing. Your argument is if you rape a les chick she becomes straight...that's retarded.

There are women who like both, and wome who only like women.

Pretty simple.

I was joking about the rape but it has to be a little rough though. Sexy-rough.

If everyone was saying the same as that guy then sure. Yet there are many people saying they "fixed" a lesbian and how that's the greatest achievement for any virile alpha-male.

Overall the lesbians I've met all prefer to (over)act the masculine side rather than the feminine side.
There is a manager at my work, openly lesbian who always wears a trouser suit and constantly walks with a swagger.
Any man walking around like that would be the subject of ridicule or suspicion.

>he thinks women have sexual preferences
women are basically satisfied with anything they can either cram into their vagina of diddle their clit with

We are all pretending to be alive when instead, we are just a few kg of organic material which manage to avoid decomposition.
If a woman want to eat another woman pussy, let her do what she want.
In short, mind your own business.