Wtf I love the caste system now

wtf I love the caste system now

wherever i go, i must oppress

Why wont lower castes rebel and establish tehir own country?

The lowers castes are too busy shitting in the streets.

me as higher castes i guess? That woudl make things even

What's going on itt?

All the Indians coming here are dark as coal and I have been led to believe its the middle class that can get out.

Foreigners don't exactly have place in the caste system(As far I know)

Different castes throughout India now have different genetics now due not miscegenating with other castes for nearly two thousand years. Liberal of course are bent on destroying this line.

And both of them shit in the street. White skin means nothing if you behave like an animal anyway.

>bhutan
>savagery
into the fucking trash your image goes

they are lower caste because they are not that skilled or intelligent

dark skin are actually of a low value. Maybe they just came from UK which has a treaty with India

No they are lower class (AND unskilled/unintelligent) because they are born into it.

Do you not know what a "caste" system is or how it works?

Krauts are pretty stupid these days.

of course they are born into it. But is there no caste mobility?

No, that is what a caste system is. If you are in a caste, you can't escape it. That's why it is a caste and not a class.

The lower castes are given preferential treatment for government jobs and education i have heard.

The higher castes get fucked over the way asians do in the USA on education placements.

That is complete bullshit. Government jobs and government education does not equate to a higher standard of living. The untouchables live in absolute poverty, and the brahmin are still treated like they are above everyone.

read history and know the meaning of untouchable

The castes always had different genetics.

Most castes(especially in North India) are descendants of the vedic invasors

They are covered in shit so no one wants to touch them.

No one gives a shit about the etymology of your pejorative term for black people in India. India remains one of the most backwards nations because of your shitty caste system.

It's called Pakistan user.

>Bangladesh and Pakistan more civilized than India

but you say that all indians are covered in shit

Some more than others

didn't the caste system develop when Indo-Europeans from Persia subjugated the local Natives?

that's why I wouldn't want to touch any of you

Because if they are good enough in this life in the next they'll move up in the caste system, according to them

true that

>Krauts are pretty stupid these days.
don't blame them. their secondary educational system was ruined in the name of equality

Read a sign that says where the toilet is

how much of shit is acceptable for you

Someone needs to teach them how to communism. Millions of poos dying as a side effect is a nice bonus too.

A small amount around the ass, carefully disguised with perfume

what's with modern jobs like IT
are they too confined to a certain caste?

>all
600 MILLION

>nethercucks more civilised then Norway
Shit image

good for you

Because they believe in karma. It is taught from very early on that they deserve their lot in life. Karma is the ultimate population control tool.

>Turkey is not semi-civilization but Egypt is
>All these poor countries being coloured yellow, even though they're extremely civilized
Shit map

Yes surely if they give power to the ugly, stupid brown mass of shit everything will get better :^]

yup

calm your poo darshit

Chile in the same leve with méxico? fucking KEK

>t. Mohammad Bin Ackbar

They're all fucking savages

how is it decided though

which caste gets to be a sysadmin for instance

1.2 billion

>Norway
>Sweden
>Finland
>Semi-Civilization

and take away your IT jobs

No, you filthy poo. 600 million shit in the street according to your shit-stained government. Please jab a rusty knife into your fucking jugular.

learn to read