THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THE MADMAN DID IT

> Ladies and Gentlemen,

>Europe is not free. Because freedom begins with speaking the truth. Today in Europe it is forbidden to speak the truth. Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is a muzzle. It is forbidden to say that those arriving are not refugees, but that Europe is threatened by migration. It is forbidden to say that tens of millions are ready to set out in our direction. It is forbidden to say that immigration brings crime and terror to our countries. It is forbidden to point out that the masses arriving from other civilizations endanger our way of life, our culture, our customs and our Christian traditions. It is forbidden to point out that those who arrived earlier have have already built up their own new, separate world for themselves, with its own laws and ideals, which is forcing apart the thousand-year-old structure of Europe. It is forbidden to point out that this is not an accidental and unintentional chain of consequences, but a preplanned and orchestrated operation; a mass of people directed towards us. It is forbidden to say that in Brussels they are concocting schemes to transport foreigners here as quickly as possible and to settle them here among us. It is forbidden to point out that the purpose of settling people here is to reshape the religious and cultural landscape of Europe, and to reengineer its ethnic foundations. — thereby eliminating the last barrier to internationalism: the nation-states. It is forbidden to say that Brussels is now stealthily devouring more and more slices of our national sovereignty, and that in Brussels many are now making a plan for a United States of Europe — for which no one has ever given authorisation.

gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/the-full-text-of-viktor-orbans-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqyhae7hcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=84fWYwsuEgw
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
economist.com/news/europe/21708083-anti-refugee-publicity-ploy-falls-far-short-needed-turnout-viktor-orban-fails-win-his
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The peoples of Europe are slowly awakening, they are regrouping, and will soon regain ground. Europe’s beams that rest on the suppression of truth are creaking and cracking. The peoples of Europe may have finally understood that their future is at stake: Now not only are their prosperity, cosy lives, jobs at stake, but our very security and the peaceful order of our lives are menaced as well. At last, the peoples of Europe, who have been slumbering in abundance and prosperity, have understood that the principles of life that Europe has been built on are in mortal danger. Europe is the community of Christian, free, and independent nations; equality of men and women; fair competition and solidarity; pride and humility; justice and mercy.

I'm surprised the EU hasn't declared Hungary as a rogue nation or something, likening them to North Korea.

Hopefully the rest of Europe, and even non-European countries will follow.

>This time the danger is not attacking us the way wars and natural disasters do, suddenly pulling the rug from under our feet. Mass migration is a slow stream of water persistently eroding the shores. It is masquerading as a humanitarian cause, but its true nature is the occupation of territory. And what is gaining territory for them is losing territory for us. Flocks of obsessed human rights defenders feel the overwhelming urge to reprimand us and to make allegations against us. Allegedly we are hostile xenophobes, but the truth is that the history of our nation is also one of inclusion. and the history of intertwining of cultures. Those who have sought to come here as new family members, as allies, or as displaced persons fearing for their lives have been let in to make a new home for themselves. But those who have come here with the intention of changing our country, shaping our nation in their own image, those who have come with violence and against our will, — have always been met with resistance.

>At first, they talk about only a few hundred, a thousand or two thousand relocated people. But not a single responsible European leader would dare to swear under oath that this couple of thousand will not eventually increase to tens or hundreds of thousands. If we want to halt this mass migration, first we must curb Brussels. The main danger to Europe’s future does not come from those who want to come here, but from Brussels’ fanatical internationalism. We should not allow Brussels to place itself above the law. We shall not allow it to force upon us the bitter fruit of its cosmopolitan immigration policy. We shall not import to Hungary crime, terrorism, homophobia and synagogue-burning anti-Semitism. There shall be no urban districts beyond the reach of the law, there shall be no mass disorder, No immigrant riots here, and there shall be no gangs hunting down our women and daughters. We shall not allow others to tell us whom we can let into our home and country, whom we will live alongside, and with whom we will share our country. We know how these things go. First we allow them to tell us whom we must take in, then they force us to serve foreigners in our own country. In the end we find ourselves being told to pack up and leave our own land. Therefore we reject the forced resettlement scheme, and we shall tolerate neither blackmail, nor threats.

>The time has come to ring the warning bell. The time has come for opposition and resistance. The time has come to gather allies to us. The time has come to raise the flag of proud nations. The time has come to prevent the destruction of Europe, and to save the future of Europe. To this end, regardless of party affiliation, we call on every citizen of Hungary to unite, and we call on every European nation to unite. The leaders and citizens of Europe must no longer live in two separate worlds. We must restore the unity of Europe. We the peoples of Europe cannot be free individually if we are not free together. If we unite our forces, we shall succeed; if we pull in different directions, we shall fail. Together we are strength, disunited we are weakness. Either together, or not at all — today this is the law.

Why do I think Hungary is suddenly going to be (((liberated)))?

the fire starts

>The question upon which the future of Europe stands or falls is this: “Shall we be slaves or men set free — That is the question, answer me!”

>Go for it Hungary, go for it Hungarians!

Well, will you fly over and help English Freikorps style?

I will.

How disgustingly racist. How can a world leader get away with such non-inclusiveness in 2016?

Seriously, lads.

How long will we have to wait?

I can't wait tbqh lad

Hungary and Orban are based as fuck! I hope that Orban won't become another Gaddafi and Hungary won't become another Libya.

This is old now. It is from March of the current year, still, it is one of the best speeches I have ever watched in my life and I encourage you to all watch the 16 minute youtube video instead of just reading the transcript.

its only a matter of time till Orban has is very own Hussein/Gaddafi moment

You speak Hungarian?

Also... Link?

I don't understand how the EU can completely overlook the fact that countries like Poland and Hungary have seen arabs as their number one enemy for centuries. How can they not understand that? Cucklands like France are paying their det for colonisation and Austria is a freaking anomaly to me. How can they ignore it?

Beautiful! Hunxit when?

WE'RE IN THE RIGHT TIME LINE GUYS

TRUMP DID IT!

It is a good thing that the United Kingdom is going to allow back in as citizens all of its progeny and diaspora from its former colonies abroad who can trace their heritage back to the native inhabitants. I look forward to returning to the mother country.

You'll take us back, right?

Right? RIGHT?!

So you mean we shifted back to the Berenstein universe?

Lel

Goodbye Hungary, we hardly knew ye

Kek would not allow this.

n1 magyar

>How can they not understand that?

They understand, they just don't care. Don't think this is the result of misplaced empathy and kind intentions. It's a deliberate scheme to destroy our separate cultures and nationalities.

How soon until he kills himself with a suicide note written in Soros's handwriting?

>it is time to rally the flags of Europe

Oh god i hope so

Don't leave brother. We had to move out of our parents basement sooner and later, it just sucked that we did it with anger. What we carved out will be remembered in history like the marbled days of Rome. Let history tell that we fought till the last.

>Europe Ain't free. The tree of nationhood gotta be litterd with barbed wire and chain link fence. Angela Merkel aka "Turklel" is NOT my role model. she is race-baiting traitor and probbaly hitler's clone as well :DD. Freedom and solidarity not islam and heterogeneity ok. praise Attila.

Orban is the Leonidas of Europe right now

Classy lady Maymay is going to take me back, I just know it. I just have to jump ship for the motherland.

Gonna help the people of my heritage take back their nation. This one is done for.

>Praise Attila
Pffft

Will they rise again to save Europe

Based magyars

I hope so

Hungetout

Its not forbidden. You just fucking said it

>Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is a muzzle.

Absolutely poetics. Hungary has a real leader it seems.

>Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is a muzzle.

This is a fucking golden quote.

God bless Orban.

This is empty populism you retards.

The truth is that we are drowning in gypsy crime which Orban party protects from prosecution. Muslims are not a problem in this shithole country and never will be because they are not stupid to stay here.

Not enough time for America to do it.

>Don't think this is the result of misplaced empathy and kind intentions. It's a deliberate scheme to destroy our separate cultures and nationalities.

Fucking THIS. It's got NOTHING to do with altruism. The globalist agenda demands the death of individual nation-states and the way that this is accomplished is through gradual demographic replacement (read: genocide), because nationalism is a legitimate type of resistance against the globalist agenda. But if many people from another country with a culture incompatible with your own culture come into your country and refuse to integrate with the culture of your country, then that puts those people at odds with the indigenous people of your country and thus DILUTES any type of UNIFIED RESISTANCE against the globalist agenda because instead of focusing on destroying the globalist agenda, your focus is directed to the invaders in your country. This is what (((they))) WANT - a world with no borders and one mixed brown race of people that is incredibly stupid and thus easy to control. And (((they))) are prepared to wait DECADES for this to happen, because they are VERY PATIENT. You have to realise that the globalist agenda is a GRADUAL agenda.

Me too.

>This is empty populism you retards.
We need empty populism, you pleb.

That's why we're fucked, people are scared of saying this shit. People don't even know it's happening

>It is forbidden to point out that those who arrived earlier have have already built up their own new, separate world for themselves, with its own laws and ideals, which is forcing apart the thousand-year-old structure of Europe

Holy shit we have a new Hitler. Amazing

Great Speech!

We are with you Orban!

Soon my friends! Kek is with us

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqyhae7hcaQ

This gave me a bonrar.

They don't care.

I think one Greek MEP was thrown out from the parliament for saying that Turks and EU don't compute. This is how it works.

> people are scared of saying this shit

Not in eastern Europe you fucking multicultural halal cuck. It's just meaningless here!

This racist madman must be stopped.

Allahu akhbar.

>we are drowning in gypsy crime which Orban party protects from prosecution
Last that I've checked human rights activists cried about gypsies being repressed there.

Which brings important point. Why don't we go full hitler on gyppos?

Great speech as always. How popular is he in Hungary?

This has literally nothing to do with Trump.

I recommend this book to everyone. It perfectly lays out why large federations or centralized governments are a horrible idea.

It basically worships the idea of small nation-states.

Someone save us from this evil mad man! He's trying to prevent Europe's destruction!

Do what ? Create space where you can backstab us again ?

>Rise, my people. I have returned, never to leave your side again. GDI sought to destroy me, but they have only made me stronger. Today, we march forward into our future. A stronger people... a divined people, enhanced for the Tiberium world. The time has come, to claim this world as our own! The time has come, to destroy GDI! One vision, one purpose! Peace through power!

A Hero standing against the international Jewry!

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

just a matter of time

>To this end, regardless of party affiliation, we call on every citizen of Hungary to unite, and we call on every European nation to unite. The leaders and citizens of Europe must no longer live in two separate worlds. We must restore the unity of Europe. We the peoples of Europe cannot be free individually if we are not free together. If we unite our forces, we shall succeed; if we pull in different directions, we shall fail. Together we are strength, disunited we are weakness. Either together, or not at all — today this is the law.

Fucking based

I recommend this book to everyone also.

>Last that I've checked human rights activists cried about gypsies being repressed there.
You check some strange places my friend. I always only hear the opposite.

>save Europe
>the eternal Habsburg

>USA
every time

won two elections in a row with 2/3 and a recent popular vote was showing the same.

BASED
A
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=84fWYwsuEgw

no clue if there's a vid with subs

Wow I cannot even. It's 2016 ffs

>DUDE TRUMP DID IT XD
Go back to le_donald you cancerous little shithead

Based.

People like him still give hope for europe

>for which no one has ever given authorisation.
He should have said this more clearly.
The problem is not with the idea of a United States of Europe.
The problem is that people who weren't really elected very democratically and who aren't under much oversight are trying to do this without anyone authorizing them to do so and anyone wanting THESE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY to do that, and ESPECIALLY not in collusion with corporate interests.

Holy shit this sent shivers down my spine.

>Holy shit this sent shivers down my spine.
I literally had to go out in the cold to calm myself down

They are invading us. Wake up.
Taking our freedom, land and future.

>Russia accusing anybody of backstabbing.

Coming from the piece of shit communist kike country who blamed Germany for the polacks you killed, invented the holohoax and gas chambers, and infiltrated the west until you destroyed it from within with your marxist nonsense, this is fucking rich.

My Da keeps telling me the Hungarian at work says the majority didn't vote him into power.

Wonder what the fuck he's talking about.

HEXIT SOON

Well Jobbik will of course tell you that any policy trying to uplift the gypsies which isn't theirs is ineffective.
Meanwhile, Együtt, PM and MSZP and their western allies will of course say that literally everything Fidesz does is racist, right wing nazi shit.

So

CAN'T
TURBAN
THE
ORBAN

HOLY SHIT THIS GUY'S BASED

memes and jokes aside this is horrible.
Don't you guys see? Facism is rising again.
It's not a joke anymore. we have to stop

Nice b8 m8

I have a good bit of Hungarian blood in me - I'll go.

Fuck of Muhammed

I think pic related

>he doesn't know

Those were evil commies who got backstabbed.
Are you still evil commies?

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THE MADMAN DID IT
....last March, yeah, thanks...

>Says a man who got his country into EU in the first place.

ALL POWER TO THE MAGYAR!

That's from March you fucking LIMEY

it's not funny. my grandma is jewish and she can't sleep anymore because of the fear of the new rise of facism. my gf is Syrian and i fear she will get deported. She literally started crying when she heard SD was the biggest party here in the latest polls

This is not the EU we and Hungarians too, joined.

1. If this is the case, then altruism does NOT exist. At all. Human nature is purely vicious, No exceptions.

2. If this is the case, then you know EXACTLY what needs to be done. You know the truth. The horrible truth. It means that we should not have allowed the human population to reach the billion point.

Unless you know what your options are (which are slim to none.), you will sit back and watch the decline. Either that or...I know what the options are. You'll just have to come to the conclusion I have

Fuck off you bagette fucking ponce

They did join when it was already a shitty union, but it wasn't until 2008 that it went full fucking retard.

Good god user, how many shit skins and niggers do you think we'd have to take if we did that? We're full as it is.

>and refuse to integrate with the culture of your country
ok let's be honest here: this is where actual racists come into play. A hard working, grateful immigrant is a force for good but the average joe can't tell the difference between him and a shithead.

That being said, they'd be getting no grateful immigrants with this relocation quota thing. Yet on the other hand what can the EU do? Let Italy and Greece keep all the illegals? Send them back? Do you think Orban would spend even 1 fucking euro to help southern countries to do anything about it?

Do not let your country be invaded then in the future. Evil/stupid deeds have consequences.

Nice trolling Sven Al-Haram

This is old stuff, and not very groundbreaking

wtf I hate the eu now

Your grandma should be more worried about your future in-laws than the fascists m8.

shut up potato nigger

POTATO

This. He's said this type of stuff before and nothing happened.

i don't really agree with this guy but he's 100% right when it comes to the matter of not being allowed to speak your opinion anymore. jesus christ, whatever happened to "i disagree with what you say, but i'll fight to the death for your right to say it?" these days you say one thing and you're ruined forever if a black tranny muslim takes offense to it. people are genuinely afraid to say anything that can be perceived wrongly even among friends or they'll get ostracized

I don't know how one small country can be so...cool.

Post YFW when the only right wing government tells europe that they shit on free speech

Yeah (((they))) will definitely have to destroy it sooner or later. Look what (((they))) did to the Serbs for trying to kick the invaders out of their country.
Unfortunately the V4 group stands alone, the rest of the countries, mine included, are much to (((infiltrated))) to defend Europe.

you should be grateful, fucking hvg faggot

Oy vey! Good goyim.

Thank you Hungary. Thank you Orban.

Human nature is as it has always been - invasion is met with resistance.

The invaders must learn the fine art of staying within their borders. Drop their invasive plans and learn to be sustainable without invading.

It has nothing to do with altruism, if you get sheltered and start demanding he host for special treatment then there is a line and you will be asked to leave in peace.
You abused the altruism.
If you do not leave, you will be kicked out.

An there are limits how much shelter can be given until it starts to hurt your family.

If you are presented the choice to behave as altruist which thrashes your home and your child future - how will you act?
Trash it or just say no?

Unalloyed love and respect for the great Orban. You Hungarians are damned lucky to have him.

nu/pol/ thinks populism is good lmao

Try having your own opinion based on reality. I don't care what they do or don't do to uplift. Meanwhile, I know they don't want to punish crime that is going on in the provinces!

Populism?
What is the meaning of this word to you?

Blessings to Hungary and Poland.

Polaks please protect my aunts and grandmama from any fickis in Nowa Huta until I can come back pls.

that picture is adorable. saved

>I know they don't want to punish crime that is going on in the provinces!
Okay and how do you know that? Did a representative of Fidesz officially state that?
Otherwise you had to get your information either from a person or from a media source, or through witnessing an action by a person.
Neither of these represent the government.

Thought the windmill was a helicopter.
I've been here too long

This speech is a good example
>talking down to the little man
>good ideas but vastly overgeneralised
>absolutely non objective
>tries hard to upset people
>everything is exaggerated

OK Ahmed

I'd love to watch Belgian EU beaurocrats watch as their families are tortured in front of them.

> The main danger to Europe’s future does not come from those who want to come here, but from Brussels’ fanatical internationalism.

The Real Final solution when?

hungover

THANK YOU BASED ORBAN

Yes you do... Maybe you have forgotten.

Hungary has gained sentience. They have become the best nation in Europe. Bless them, God Bless them.

They are able to overtake the entire population now! Woot!

You guys are fucking retarded. He's using anti-immigration sentiment and populist rethoric to get high approval in his own country. When he's behind closed doors with his EU buddies he speaks of creating an EU army and sucks up to them as much as he can. He's anti-immigration but he's not anti-EU.

Darling, human nature then has not changed. Why the hell do we still exist?

I'd pull a Little House on Prarie and destroy it all. By all, I'm tired of this earth. Tired of the established fake ass boundaries. Truth is, there should be NO BOUNDARIES, because humans are humans. You cannot compare a hamster with a fish. We all have human blood. We all have human DNA, except for your overlords. With their tiny drop of reptilian DNA, the blood of sociopaths, Satan himself...

Everyone has been fighting the wrong enemies for years...and you too.

So figure out what your option needs to be. Will I say it needs to be a permanent solution?

That is up to you.

However, my imagination would call for the decimation of the Earth that we abuse.

No matter what happens now, when she dies, so do we...instantly. And now we are close...so figure this shit out, once and for all.

Goddamnit I'm almost sweating out of my eyes.

racist, sexist, populist, xenophobe.

homophobe, mysoginist, privileged shitlord...

THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US.

No, he wants some areas to be EU responsibility (like defence) and some areas national responsibility (like immigration), an area which the EU tried to monopolize after 2008.

No one claimed he was anti-EU you utter cretin. The Hungarian people aren't even anti-EU, they are the most or second-most pro-EU population on the continent.

kek

>tfw I want to move to Hungary now

how are your immigration laws if I may ask?

t. Hamood Ahmed al-Mansoori

That speech was beautiful

Portugal will always be a based country, either. I love you guys.

>At first, they talk about only a few hundred, a thousand or two thousand relocated people. But not a single responsible European leader would dare to swear under oath that this couple of thousand will not eventually increase to tens or hundreds of thousands

Just look at Sweden. It never fucking ends. It have been going on since the 70's. Always new "just a few thousand" every year all the fucking time. Always new people that need to come in.

We have done this shit for almost 50 years now. But these asshole doesn't want us to get a break.

Hello

>subs
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE

>and to reengineer its ethnic foundations
the absolute MADMAN

Sieg!

I think we, Europeans, are starting to find our own God-Emperor.

May Kek chose him

>grandma is jewish
>some oy vey anudda shoah bs

Fuck off kike

KEK wills it.

GOOD.

BURN THEIR HOMES

DRIVE THEM OUT

LIBERAL SCUM CAN GO LIVE WITH NIGGERS AND ARABS IN GHETTO'S

GO AND LIVE IN YOUR WONDERLAND AND DISCOVER WHAT AN ABSOLUTE HELL IT IS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SHITSKINS GOING TO DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU HUH?

NOTHING, YOU'LL SMOKE WEED, PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND GET IN THE TRUCK OFF TO FUN CAMP WHEN WE SAY SO

I would seriously consider moving to hungary or any european nation for that matter if there were gun rights.

This is probably the largest reason among many others, that despite it's flaws I haven't given serious consideration to leaving the US.

AWAKEN

fuck off Italy populism is literally having faith in the virtues of the common man

No wonder you saturn worshipping elite faggots hate the idea

If all countries get at Sweden level, any trace of nationalism will disappear. It's because of patriotism and nationalism that it's impossible to make an United States of Europe but if they remove that they can accomplish their goals.

>the majority didn't vote him into power
If you add up all the other votes, only about 45% actually voted for Orbán's party. With this 45% the left still got completely BTFO, they were left with nothing but this soundbite.

The little man is sovereign citizen of Hungary who trusted his well-being to his hands by electing him as representative. Orban is not king and citizens of Hungary are not his serfs.

Point out what is overgeneralised

Point out what is non objective

People are already upset

Situation is even more grim, he did not use swear words and outright threats towards invader-enablers.

They wouldn't dare to suicide him r-right? If proved it would be a fucking war.

>only about 45% actually voted for Orbán's party
Jesus thats a pretty sound wack

Sideways italians confirmed for absolute bros.

>save Europe
>literally started WWI

He already has high approval, Achmed.

Hungary is a small country and they think about the bigger picture. EU needs to be uncucked for their own good, hence pro-EU.

I hope you islandfaggots understand this. Remember what Nige said after Brexit.

(islandfaggot myself too)

I hope people spreading this amazing true speech

funny guy

Normal italians confirmed for good goys

>The Italian coastguard has co-ordinated the rescue of more than 5,600 migrants, in one of the biggest operations in a single day.

>The migrants had set off from the Libyan coast in nearly 40 boats.

>One migrant is reported to have died and several others were airlifted for medical treatment.

>According to the International Organization for Migration, some 132,000 migrants have arrived in Italy this year.

Can't you tell your government to stop this madness please??

YES
E
S

Truly based.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

Nigga this shit happens in Portugal and I believe many other countries. If someone important says fuck muslims or the EU pussy politicians say we can't yield to populisms. But we need this shit. Everyone in Portugal hates niggers and refugees( thank god we don't have many muslims) but people are too afraid to express their ideals. If we had the opportunities of Sweden we would be even more cucked than them.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with us...
I seriously have no idea...

>Poland
>seen arabs as their number one enemy for centuries

????

>Hungary
Turks are not Arabs

too bad, only ~40 of the hungarians vote for the referendum, altough it was 98% saying " no " to refugees

fuck, i wanted to write 40%

SWEDEN
YES

They'll probably publicly hang this man for that speech.

Humans are on different levels of development.
Cultures differ and so on.
If you try to accelerate evolution you fuck it up.
Remember how your country's little trips of democracy-bringing ended.

You can not just mix wolves with rabbits and lions and cows and enjoy the outcome. This is not altruism, this is insanity.

let them evolve, devolving western civilzation and reverting to hive mind vs individualist civilization all-out conflict to accelerate something ends in civilizations destroyed.

Civilizations can evolve, m8.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT US YOU FUCKING CUNT
IT'S THAT UNFUCKABLE SYPHILITC WHORE MERKEL
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is populism and why is it bad?

So you've not heard about any protests/petitions?? No anger in the street? Haven't you done anything user?

Tell the mafia to kill her.

Honest to god. If an Italian was interested in going to a protest or something I'd be interested to book a holiday in jorno capacity and do a Cred Forums thread special

>inb4 user gets killed by a migrant

The peoples of Europe are slowly awakening, they are regrouping, and will soon regain ground.

I believe this 'invalid' referendum is actually going to be worse for the left, if they go with Ferkó's dreams. Now they're deluding themselves thinking the other 60% stayed home (or voted invalid) because they agree with them.

Doesn't last much because the subhumans are swiftly smuggled in other EU countries where they get much more welfare. Plus Italy is their bridge to the EU and soros can't compromise that.
Also the subhumans in the South get "employed" and disappear in the fields picking tomatoes and shit.
Roman slavery is still florid down here

thats actually a really good point

Can Italybros confirm whether the Mafia is active? I would have assumed so what with "protection"

Its the whole point of the godfather opening scene

That guy is pretty based.

hungexit when?
>hung
tehee.

Why do you post this lunatic German Islam symphatizer tool rally pictures?

He is dead and fucked it up before offed himself.
Want to repeat his mistakes?

Hmm makes sense

Old style mafia is dead. It's been replaced by white collar mafia, the shit you hear on the TV about public killings and such is just a minuscule speckle in the general panorama.
Slave trade represents a big part of the organizations' profits. They request funds from the EU through fake asylum and then they just dump the niggers in shacks in the countryside and literally work them to death, or they employ them as drug dealing cannon fodder.

We should kick you out after we dump all the illegals and refused invaders onto you as point of entry.

Beware, it will happen if you do not start to think.

There's thousands of sleeper cells in the US waiting for the government to do something stupid.

I've already stocked up on arms and supplies. I'm ready.
And so is my body.

They as good as did
So many lib journalists foaming at the mouth here at the mere mention of Hungary

>we
Who said that? Who talked?

This thread is making me hungry for Hungary

It would be the strongest nation of the entire continent once more if they reinstituted.

>we call on every citizen of Hungary to unite, and we call on every European nation to unite. The leaders and citizens of Europe must no longer live in two separate worlds. We must restore the unity of Europe. We the peoples of Europe cannot be free individually if we are not free together. If we unite our forces, we shall succeed; if we pull in different directions, we shall fail. Together we are strength, disunited we are weakness. Either together, or not at all — today this is the law.

>they just dump the niggers in shacks in the countryside and literally work them to death, or they employ them as drug dealing cannon fodder.

What about it? Ever thought of getting your camera yourself and pulling a tintin?

Good.

Estonia has some gun rights.
Czech, Bulgaria too.

You must have permit but self-defence is a valid cause and yes, you can concealed carry in public places in those countries I listed.

But it is better to not flee but make a stand where you are.

And we do not like foreigners moving here much.

>begorrah tis a second potato famine

Stay and fight you cuck. If the US falls to Pedro and Jose, it will fuck up the entire world.

EU
Estonia is a full member, remember.

Better pack your bags m8.

Poland does that, Hungary not so much.

>that tiny background toothbrush girl sits in the EU
qt

Damn.

You forgot the bad news
economist.com/news/europe/21708083-anti-refugee-publicity-ploy-falls-far-short-needed-turnout-viktor-orban-fails-win-his

but he says he'll do it anyway considering he got 42% at fucking 98%

Hes the elected PM what they gonna do?

BAD GOY. VERY, VERY BAD.

Kek approves of your numerical suffix. How can I help? I'm strong and smart and recently volkisch

Fucking. GLORIOUS!

you can have many white babies and raise them well

in albufeira came a few refugees and they already roaming the streets with the koran in their arms scaring away tourists. And about 5-6 yo muslim kids in kinder-garden that dont obey teachers because they are woman also throwing away free school lunch because every meat is pig for them. This is just the beginning and people are already fed up with this shit.

you are 100% right. you just dont know why he and poland wants eu army. we want cuz we will flood it with our guys since germans and other cucks dont wanna fight ... if we control the army we have power.........

>couldn't even motivate 50% of his people to turn up to the referendum

Top kek

POINT BLANK. You CANNOT use the taxonomy or dichotomy the animal kingdom to make your point.

Germand flood the army with shitskins, wanna bet?

even better. shitskins and arabs cant fight.

You have your path before you. Take it.

It's ironic how many Algerian immigrants come here when they fought a civil war to become independent.

YES! Violently crush the Zionists! Spill their guys, end they're line.

Erase this row then. Point stands.

You want to burn it all down because you feel guilty?
Human guilt is not universal, some religions do not give a shit about that.
You will be gone and it is not your business anymore.

Am I right?

Where is your responsibility?

Earth will gas us anyway if we fuck up. Do not fuck up.

there's nothing wrong with a united states of yurop. this is something that should be the ultimate goal. the only problems with this are the moslems and the fact that the people in charge don't want individual states with their own culture, but rather just one giant super state

Je suis Hungary

You will be sent to fight their enemies in some shithole and they will cuck you in Hungary. Consider this.

Other scenario is that your army will be sabotaged in some years if you give the command to invader enablers in EU .

Owning army is huge chunk of sovereignty.

(They actually can fight btw.)

How easy is to fuck up the whole EU when it is a federation?
Current EU leadership is complected with fuckups and invader enablers. Add EU commies and leftist scum to it and you get the picture.

i understand the issue. what i'm trying to say is that just because these jerk offs fucked it all up doesn't mean the idea of a united states of yurop should just be thrown out

What good could come of taking away Hungary's sovereignty?

HUNGARY YES

>Let Italy and Greece keep all the illegals?

I can't wait for the (((EU))) to try something like that, it'd be the last nail in the coffin.

I fucking cried reading this lads. But I fear for his and his country safety now. ((((they)))) must already be planning something.

I know this is b8, but that's awesome if true.

They should both kill themselves

>Italy makes a deal with Gaddafi to keep the shitskins at bay
>(((NATO))) blows Gaddafi to hell

>Italy puts up a system where most of the illegal immigrants are sent back
>(((EU))) pulls the plug on funds

>Italy then tries to turn immigrants away
>Gets threatened with billions in (((sanctions))) for human rights violations

>A few months later a retarded Estonian on a Congolese basket weaving forum thinks this is somehow Italy's fault.

Good goy, keep hating on your white brothers instead of focusing on the real enemy.

Honorary Türk confirmed!

>what is an election

well not everyone shows up on elections. whoever wants to make winners look bad will just add people against and people not voting, a logical fallacy.

fact: based Orbán has and had 2/3 support of voters. (on the last vote they got like 95% with 45% turnout. ain't too bad.)

libtards are butthurt in Hungary and do any shilling they can.

I thought about Czech. I know there's a lot of Americans in Prague.

As for staying and fighting, I love this country, I really do. I've benefited so much in my life and I'm related to one of the founding fathers. I love this country so much that I can tell you it's lost...maybe.

I'll wait until the election before I start to seriously consider the decision. If I do I just want to get a farm and live a peaceful life.

your daily reminder that Jobbik is in the pocket of the Russian secret sevice, having deconspired like 10 years ago.

which is not surprising. anyway long live Ferike, reliably cockblocking leftist fuckers.

Merda Guimarães também está cheia desses filhos da puta

Trump could work with Orban. Hillary will liberate the Magyars into pieces.

Bono is that you?

And the progressives will not notice the undercurrent at work here.

Watch closely as they start painting them as devils. I'm sure soon most of their government will be "outed" as corrupt and they'll try to make them out to be monsters.