Trump General - Pay Them No Mind Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Speaks at Retired American Warriors PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/ZvNCbB6J7jg

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU ] (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/03/politics/donald-trump-ptsd-suicide/index.html#
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/exclusive-tens-thousands-projected-see-donald-trump-colorado/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
twitter.com/search?q=PTSD&src=tren
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
twitter.com/brucesjt8d/status/783007911442280449
youtu.be/_H1I63FkUeY
youtube.com/watch?v=KplpTWG8EPE
youtube.com/watch?v=j3mm6vkYQGI
youtube.com/watch?v=BCqjCZ288Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=Laxw35PjVyI
youtube.com/watch?v=B-6zhjTYByk
c-span.org/video/?416273-1/donald-trump-campaigns-pueblo-colorado
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782976121260212224
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

V O T E

O

T

E

REMINDER

Shills are scared.

Nth for crooked clinton corruption

Veteran here. I was fully onboard with Trump until he called me weak. Fuck that orange buffoon..

WILL TRUMP DISAVOW VETERNS?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF NIXON DIES?

So what do you lads think about the news that Trump did business with a known Iranian-controlled bank in the late 90s/early 00s?

The same bank that Iran used to buy materials for their nuclear program

Happy Rosh Hashanah, goyim!

Served in the Gulf. Served in Iraq. Served in Afghanistan.
Donald J Trump had my vote. Until he called me weak.
I advise all you fellow patriotic Americans do the same and vote for the only candidate in the record with a proven record of conservatism.
Now I #ShillForJill, #PineForTheStein, and am #GettingTheRedPillFromDrJill

show me some polls famalam

Will Bill own up to his responsibilities? Hmm???

Hillary has already lost the election since the 9/11 fall.

Feels good man.
Just relax.
Wait 35 days.
VOTE.
And then enjoy lib tears on Cred Forums for weeks to come

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married
>tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become

th-thanks t-trump gen....

And babbling.

I built a Hillary in Diablo 2

STATE AWOOS REPORT IN

GIVE (you)S TO FAITHFUL AWOOPOSTERS

NOT DIRTY SHILLS

Illinois Awoo reporting in!

VA AWOOOO
(going red lads)

>Argentina

So which regime did you overthrow?

Trump literally mocking suicidal vets. Completely disgusting. Explain to me why we support this fat piece of shit again?

New NC poll.
Btw, Nate Bronze thinks, that Selzer is the best pollster in America.

I am a War vet of the 2nd and 3rd Wars
Every knight i am reminded of the horrors that the Orcs did.
As a Paladin i can not vote for High king Trump after this
me and my Pandaren wife are ashamed

>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

Do wish you'd had been on a ship that wasn't the General Belgrano?

Rebel fighter here. I was fully onboard with Luke Skywalker until he called me weak. Fuck that Jedi buffoon.

that energy is not low enough

Trump here. I was fully onboard with a veteran until he called me an orange buffoon. Fuck that weakling...

My my, what a delicious looking casserole

I am from Arizona, not Argentina. I was in Afghanistan when I was 18.

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Make tatooine great again

At this point what the media is doing is obvious to anybody without even a functioning brain. It's like everyday they have to break a story about something Trump said. Who will disagree with him that the cause of PTSD is not being able to handle what you saw or did? That's pretty much the definition, especially when the left uses it to fuel their safe space bullshit. But of course to the leftists weakness is strength.

Who gives a shit about a NC poll. Early voting has started in North Carolina and the Republicans have 100k more ballots out than Democrats.

AWOO

Good thing a greek can't vote.
Shill shithead

buzzfeed and CNN are teaming up for the final stretch.

Kek

Has the Trump campaign responded yet? They better not try to justify what he said, because there's nothing to justify. Call them out on misrepresenting what he said.

>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married

>Veteran

I bet you think your debts have been paid, Grease.

Weakling here. i was fully veteran until he called me a onborad buffoon. Fuck that Orange

>being this oblivious

Shills have been working overtime lately. They're getting desperate. Sad!

Both Hillary and Bernie BTFO!!!

#BasementDwellers won this round!

KEK

Nice try netherlanderthal

What do you think Assange will say tomorrow morning?

My guess is some never before known info about the Clinton Foundation, possibly Soros connections

I think this will just piss off veterans who see right through their shit.

fuck blumpf

It was only after posting i realized how well crafted that post was that "skim reading" made me think it was a shill post.

Meme on my friend

I wonder (((who))) is behind this?

Just what CNN needs to increase ratings

More jews. I mean we really don't get enough jewish perspective in the news media.

like legitimate poetry and not the meme variant

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

"She has 30 years of experience, but it's bad experience."

Des Moines, Washington reporting in. Make the West Coast Republican Again.

Is it tomorrow morning for us Euros?

Sounds like a good news. It seems crazy they need to bus supporters from CA to NV. Don't they have any ground game in NV?
Also: CO seems to be abandoned by dems.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/exclusive-tens-thousands-projected-see-donald-trump-colorado/

Served in the GamerGate. Served in several Twitter raids. Served in Anonymous. ftivK2+e had my vote. Until he implied I was a shill.
I advise all you fellow patriotic 4channers do the same and vote for the only poster in the thread with a proven record of quality posting.
>Now I #ShillFor lyyzzWhc, #PineForThelyyzzWhc, and am #GettingTheRedPillFromDrlyyzzWhc

>turns out shitting on your supporters isn't improving my polls

>After serious consideration I have decided to move from my embassy to a $600k Beach house
>I fully endorse Clinton and her mission to make America suck some more

>I'm offended

Either CO is lost for dems, or they are using polls to manipulate Trump into campaigning there.

>He doesn't like his pizza T H I C C

Low testosterone no-guns New Yorker can't handle real pizza. Sad!

I served 33 tours in Iraq and I now what I say when I say that Vets are not voting for an orange buffoon that calls us weak. The draft-dodger racist nationalist clown can't win.

IF Bill's the rapist then why is Trump the one being sued for child rape?

Served on Hoth. Served on Yavin IV. Served on the forest moon of Endor.
Luke Skywalker had my vote. Until he called me weak.
I advise all you fellow patriotic Imperial citizens do the same and vote for the only candidate in the record with a proven record of the Force
Now I #CraterForVader, #WithTheSith, and am #AllinforAnakin

Seatac, WA here

New book out tomorrow. Promises to be pretty damming.

Yeah I think so, he will appear on a live feed instead of the balcony because of security measures

Reminder shills are in full force. They are in full panic/meltdown mode.
Remember your training... Counter-balance the knife. CRAAAAB BATTLE. Oh sorry wrong training.

Well you know what to do. No (you)'s for the shills, etc...
Stay strong. Don't get tired of winning yet, we still have to get out for early voting out out Nov. 8th to the polls.

Thanks lads as always for all the support, always appreciate you guys evening the good post to shill post ratio.

He'd pull internals before doing that. The entire media is against him, why would he believe anything they put out?

Originally posted by based Portugal-user, READ THIS!

"Here is a series of posts for you guys to better protect yourself from the crafty shills and spies that will certainly increase in number with the God Emperor raising in popularity.

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
>cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

OR

>pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google."

Either follow the link to Cryptome, pastebin or read pic related because I’m not going to spam the thread with all those posts. If you haven’t read this once already, I STRONGLY advice you to do so now.

>He LITERALLY thinks Correct The Record wastes their time on Cred Forums
>He doesn't notice that CTR has effectively conquered Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and the comment section of every article of every major news outlet

I can't believe you fags are unironically this schizophrenic and autistic. Meanwhile CTR is cucking you and winning at influencing public opinion on every single other part of the internet.

The retardation of the >muh CTR fags here is astounding.

>Either CO is lost for dems

The Dems are writing off Colorado. They saw the handwriting on the wall there.

it's all become white noise at this point

>“When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat — and they see things that maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over and you’re strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can’t handle it,” Trump said. “And they see horror stories. They see events that you couldn’t see in a movie. Nobody would believe it.”

This is actual quote.

Absolute disgrace how CTR is trying to spin this against Trump. It makes my blood boil.

True. So are dems overconfident?

>Promises to be pretty damming.
I fear the only damning that will be happening is once Hillary dies and God sends her where she belongs.
And to think some say hell is unjust.

"Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding Hillary they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I'm still voting for him but he went soft on immigration" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Cred Forums in general (doubles as sliding): "how can white man compete", on /trumpgen/: polls.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump's rally" and "what would you do if the election is rigged against Trump". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Cred Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Cred Forums but Cred Forums and Cred Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse.

>Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about”

>Also worth reading: Confession of Hillary Shill from /r/SanderForPresident

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

They're releasing polls at the same time as his rallies to imply that he needs to campaign here. If he's supposed to be down 11 points in CO, why would he even come out? There would be closer battles to turn.

Also, it's a 13 point swing and a Monmouth poll, so it's absolutely worthless.

Please be a grill.

Also, starting to see more Trump signs in my area which is honestly fucking mind blowing. I saw one that wasn't an innocent lawn sign, this guy had a billboard on his lawn. How cucked is seatac?

You don't get a vote anyway.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Are you sure it was Tuesday? Saw Roger Stone tweeting she would be finished Wednesday, but that could also mean she's finished after the leaks being a day old.

Anyone who thinks these people need help is lying to you. """RAPEFUGEES""" want FREE MONEY

youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI

BUILD THE WALL !!!!!!

They're doing their job well of making this place unusable. It's probably just anons from other boards shitting it up in the hopes gookmoot stops by and sees the shithole this place and it encourages him to delete it.

Exactly. Just because someone is trained well, doesn't mean they will handle stress of returning to civilian life after combat well. Every single veteran deserves the best care that we can possibly give them -that is the minimum.

We, as citizens, may not approve of a war or the reasons for going to war but our soldiers don't make policy, they carry out policy. We can't hold any of that aginst them, and saying that some people's nerves aren't steel isn't an insult. You can't fix a problem until you identify and name it.

Trump is just calling attention to the different problems our vets have and the pathetic quality of care that they get. They deserve better and he will make sure they get the care they need and deserve.

>Tfw you are in one of those lines

Only 9 votes to get in there, but it's worth campaigning.
this

>dominating the comments

>If you donate a mere one dollar, USA goes red

Not an argument

Maybe you Califags flooding into our state aren't so bad

Hillary is playing defense now. She's going for the bush strategy.

Apple news made me think hard

I heard him say that, the context was in getting help for vets who need it, maybe those in the room were ok, but for those who aren't they deserve the care they need

I served over 300 tours in vietnam, I'm sick of being called a weakling, I'm especially sick of this orange orangutan calling me a "fucking pussy ass faggot". Fuck him!

It's pretty clear the strategy now is just to overwhelm Trump with bullshit stories so his narrative gets completely lost. The lugenpresse is going full out.

When do we strike?

twitter.com/search?q=PTSD&src=tren

>libshits are now arguing and saying that PTSD = not traumatic

Why is this even a thing?

whatever, most polls are oversampling dems and females
the election is within reach, but voter fraud is the only danger

Now that's just embarassing

goodnight hillary

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html

>Assange will instead speak video link to an event in Berlin on Tuesday

Pretty easy to do when you control the press I suppose. Maybe the leaks will throw her off, but I doubt it. Media just wont report it.

This. I havent seen so many shills since post DNC-convention.

Just keep faith in the God Emperor.
Remember last minute Nuclear Blast strategy.
It will be shit for the next 2 weeks and then it will be GLORIOUS

literally a (sa)Hil shill

I bet you think CTR shills on the walls of bathroom stalls, too.

Face it you fucking autist, they are not here. There is no point for them to be here. It is a Cred Forums boogeyman.

They are everywhere else, though.

Look at any article on any news site... within MINUTES of posting, there are dozens of comments that all say
>Hillary dindu nuffin!
>Oh yeah? Well Drumpf!!! DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!

What time?

Trump literally mocking suicidal vets. Completely disgusting. Explain to me why we support this fat piece of shit again?

A few weeks ago, Clinton camp baited Trump into campaigning in red states because of fake polls.

On November 8th.

Fake and gay. There's almost no support for Hillary outside of Denver and Boulder. More poll rigging.

>Assange will instead speak video link to an event in Berlin on Tuesday

Tomorrow? So it won't be on Wednesday like I thought?

How can Trump be president, when the feelings of liberals get hurt?

im overseas and hiding from creditors, is it worth voting as a resident of Oregon?

The Pueblo CO Sheriff is a full blown cuck. Look for many protesters to disrupt Trump's rally today.
twitter.com/brucesjt8d/status/783007911442280449

Post second debate.

Where can I watch the PTSD comment? I hate getting second hand information because it is always wrong.

Guys, Nate Silver has Trump at only 30% chance of winning.
Ever since the terrible debate, Trump's numbers in NV and CO have bombed.
I thought the polls weren't a big deal and people would see past the media's post-debate spin.

>donate a dollar and we will make 3 withdrawals totalling $99 so it doesn't get flagged by your bank

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

>lose the first debate "bigly"
>deny reality by citing rigged online polls
>refuses to prepare for the second debate because of those same polls
>attack a former miss universe contestant who he previously called "miss piggy" because of weight issues
>at 3am accuses her of making a sex tape
>wanted to fuck a 12 year old girl
>lost almost $1 billion
>never paid taxes for the past 2 decades
>mocked veterans with PTSD
and you morons still think he can win?

wtf I now hate logic and reason

excellent pickle comrade

How do we stop this degeneracy?

I know people want Assange to drop the bombs but I really don't think he has anything. And the way he goes about it is stupid. He builds up so much anticipation and it's nothing. Basically he's doing what the MSM is and just numbing people into not giving a shit about whatever it is because he does the same thing everytime.

The garage band whose parents show up to support them on a Thrusday when they open for last week's wedding band campaign.

Nah, CTR wouldn't come here... oh wait

Im going to miss you guys after President Trump wins.

>This. I havent seen so many shills since post DNC-convention.

Actually not that many people doing it, at least ITT

I filtered like 8 and the thread is good

/tS/C83WG/
/qTUTkNhV/
/lyyzzWhc/
/nC8L5ioD/
/Y6IDC+zD/
/PvYv6UCK/
/E8EYACAP/
/JSlabNLY/
/kvtnZzTh/

Pop it into 4chanx

OK then I will just call you a fucking pussy ass faggot.

Trump better win. All this bullshit they're pulling is making my blood boil.

Literally what? Why would you use your opponents polls to run your campaign.

I think CO is still a close red, hence why he came out here. Just because he has rallies in a state doesn't mean he's trying to turn it; keeping your base is just as important.

according to European media it's Tuesday, haven't read any US media about this

>/lyyzzWhc/
I was just fucking around senpai, don't take it all so seriously.

WW1 vet here, fought in Alsace-Lorraine against Kaiser Wilhelms forces. I disavow Trump after he called me weak, I would like to see him charge trenches and artillery placements on horseback! Fascist ape.

www.ClintonKaine.com

MADMAN DOES IT AGAIN

>dat ancient archeologically unearthed meme

We have to go back! ;_;

They really did exact what poll user said. They fabricated all of it.

Almost unbelievable.

Thing is, no one buys it. None of the tracking polls recorded it, so it's all a lie. We can literally see it in the sampling.

Explain why you keep posting the same garbage

Its the morons who have to reply to obvious bullshit to prove how smart they are and dont know what a proxy is that makes them do well at all. The day of the rope is coming for CTR, we can add impersonation of US armed forces personnel to the list. Can't wait for that day, will be dumping the dox Ive collected on them

drumpf got eviscerated by the media by SNL by late night comedians by veterans by Fox News. Normal folks are rejecting his hateful bigoted ideology. Why can't you drumpfkins see that?

Only part I don't understand is this "when people come back from war and combat — and they see things that maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over". Was he talking to a room full of vets? Normal people don't see people explode and get shot. If this was a speech to a room full of people who have seen war, then it makes much more sense, and it is true.

I'm literally on your side you fucking morons.
All I'm saying is to think outside this dumb fucking hugbox, retards

AWOO!

>So healthy Obama was in a panic over it

Really makes you think

REKT

>TRUMP HIGH ENERGY
TRUMP HIGH ENERGY

youtu.be/_H1I63FkUeY
youtu.be/_H1I63FkUeY
youtu.be/_H1I63FkUeY

Filtering specific IDs seems like a waste of time, you'll have to redo it every thread. Personally I find the shilling hilarious, they wouldn't be bombing the site like this if they felt they were actually winning.

>until he called me weak

When did he do that?

>Nate Calcium

Was during a Q&A section with former military officers

K CTR™ come out to the Trump rallies today in Colorado. Oops forgot you're in your safe space in Virginia.

made me think

>hugbox

Yeah it really feels like a hugbox today, especially back in the primaries. Literally off yourself.

I'll take things that aren't true for $200.

New York just ordered the Trump Foundation to stop fundraising

Fuck me man, the Dems really are launching a full out assault against Trump

Also any legal fags here who point out a reason why this is bullshit?

>tfw Mike Pence will never campaign in NY
>you will never get a signed Pence hat to match your signed Trump hat

WHY

LIVE

The truth needs to be heard even in nazi safe spaces

XD

They should at least be clear when it is. I want to watch it, but I may have to plan. Hopefully they do it soon.

Does really look like him.

Your pettiness proves your weakness

>buzzfeed
>major coup

I'm sorry to hear that you've killed yourself, when's your funeral I'll send flowers?

>Personally I find the shilling hilarious,

Yeah, it shows they are literally shitting their pants.

Tomorrow, when the Assange stuff goes down, I bet Brock is literally whipping them with a bullwhip.

>Mocking
>not expressing legitimate concern for those with PTSD
GTFO ctr.

Yes, he was talking to vets. He was flattering them while getting them to acknowledge mental health issues. Literally master persuasion, and the lugenpresse are pounding him for it.

I was skeptical of it, but Trump really is a uniter, there's just a lot more money in division.

I can't find the article talking about that. Like ~1 month ago, trump went on to campaign in a deep red states because some bad poll numbers had been released in these states. I read that somewhere. Clinton was reportedly amused, Trump 'lost' a few valuable days.

Wew

When are the leaks?

Infowars say in a few hours?

Good, one day soon we'll shut their lying leftists mouths.

Let me play the devil's advocate here – what exactly is preventing Trump from releasing his tax returns? He has nothing to hide, and you can disclose them even in the middle of an audit. Why drag this out?

DRUMPF BTFO

Notice that they are reduced to accepting $1 donations?? The processing fee on that reduces that by quite a bit. That is the level of desperation they are feeling
>losing black vote by large amounts
>losing legal hispanic votes
>lost almost all of White votes except blue-hair landwhales an nu-males
>scandals weekly
>even media shilling isn't helping

I love this election

I used to support Trump until he called me weak. Then I went on a murder suicide at work (ctr) and now I'm dead and can't vote.

Yasssss. We are on the right side of history, you don't want to seem RACIST, do you? You don't want to be a BIGOT do you, citizen? You want guidance, your thoughts need guidance, you just need to be corrected.

The shills are really getting desperate!

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

This was a coup;e hours ago

It's pretty interesting that one of the most famous men in New York could run an unsanctioned charity for 40 years and no one did anything about it until he ran for office against a Clinton.

>registered to vote dem in 2012 with my family
>learned how fucked that was shortly after
>got called asking who I'm voting for
>say Hillary
>I've supported Trump since the escalator ride
>mfw

Her numbers aren't real.

We love our nazi wolf girls, don't we?
We have the best nazi wolf girls.

As if Monmouth Hasn't been producing Outlier polls all cycle.

They lacked some kind of registration, so it's some regulatory technicality. It's purely political.

Same guy won't look into the shady as hell Clinton Foundation, with it's 90% overhead, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=KplpTWG8EPE

>I'm sure I'll find a source somewhere...

Wow is Clinton a mastermind making Trump Rally while she spent all of September in bed?

This reads like a Bernie campaign email.
>$1
I'm gonna give up on this Mountain Dew lads, match me.

I find it hard to continue supporting Trump.

How can I look in my mothers eyes and tell her I'm voting for this man? He mocks disabled people, veterans, their families. He mocks women on how they look. He hurts the most vulnerable among us.

If you can't look your mother in the eyes and defend him then you shouldn't vote for him.

Who wants to bet Obama will just refuse to attend Trump's inauguration.

It's just as bad as this

Hilarious how you say you were for Trump, then he said something (?) and now you're compeltely and irreversibly against him. This is not how humans work, shilltard.

Need some back up here if anyone is up for it.

Hillary Speech in a few minutes.

libtard chatters need correcting.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3mm6vkYQGI

Mr toothpaste, this is no time to be fucking around.
Yes, Clinton may have been laughing at a congressional hearing about Benghazi where we had 4 unnecessary casualties and 13 hours of hell for some of America's finest soldiers.

Some of us take this very seriously. This is no time to be joking and playing devils advocate and confusing undecided voters. You are adding to the noise.
The signal to noise ratio is very very skewed currently. There is so much noise it's going to make undecided voters job's very difficult.

Remember, he said she said is nothing but noise. Didn't break the law but we spun it to make it look like they are selfish, NOISE. Policy, leadership, values are the important signal. Who is most fit for leadership, and why. Which policies will point America in the correct direction, because our current leadership has not been moving in a very positive direction in my opinion.

Godspeed undecided or confused voters, your life just got 100x harder now and until election day. Just try to sift through what does and doesn't matter and make what you believe to be the best decision for your whole country, not just yourself. Thank you.

>
>I used to support Trump until he called me weak. Then I went on a murder suicide at work (ctr) and now I'm dead and and am voting for her.

Ftfy

Of course there is nothing to the Trump foundations "scandal, but that's not really an argument , look as all the stuff we are going in on overdrive with to dig up on Hillary.

This. Government has always been corrupt.

>#PTSD hashtag

Never before have I been so livid over the content of a hashtag. Thousands upon thousands of sheep failing to do the most basic amounts of fact checking. Thousands upon thousands of idiots who can't seek raw data or objective proof.

The West needs IQ based sufferage NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

YOU MUST BE THIS HIGH TO RIDE.
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mother would disown me if I didn't vote for Trump.

Anyone?

don't doubt it one bit.

Me, my mother, her lesbian lover, and my grandmother are all voting Trump. Feels good. :)

I agree. I'm triggered by the stupidity in this hashtag.

This has got to be the most bullshit story they've pulled all election cycle.

Trump Rally at 5PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=BCqjCZ288Ng RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=Laxw35PjVyI DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=B-6zhjTYByk NU

>c-span.org/video/?416273-1/donald-trump-campaigns-pueblo-colorado

Fucking everything is traumatic to them. What is there to argue about?

Hillary Clinton has an insult for EVERY American:

Blacks - Super Predators

Hispanics - Taco Bowls

Trump supporters - Deplorables

Bernie Supporters - BasementDwellers

Why are they living in basements?

Her husband Bill Clinton signed NAFTA which destroyed your industrial and manufacturing base - Killing your jobs and looting the middle class.

Her husband Bill Clinton destroyed the Glass Steagal Act, which permitted the Banks to loot and destroy the middle class.

And now Hillary Clinton want to implement TPP, which will be worse than NAFTA.

Obama's 8 years of devastating socialist economics drove record numbers of Americans out of the labor force.

The disaster of Obamacare has turn good jobs into part time jobs.

Hillary Clinton = Donors & Special Interest

They need to get other outlets to host this shit. If I link Infowars the normies I am persuading ignore it.

He is completely right though. Some people handle the effects of war differently. Some are stronger than others and can live with the horrifying things they've seen. Others may have a harder time coming to terms with what they've seen. How is what he said wrong? People who are mentally stronger have a less severe form of PTSD or don't have it at all. He didn't say anyone was weak, he just said that some people who have seen war are affected differently.

I served 833 tours in Iraq and I now what I say when I say that Vets are not voting for an orange buffoon that calls us weak. The draft-dodger racist, nationalist, Hitler, sexist clown can't win.

>Draft Dodger campaigning to be Leader of the Armed Forces tells soldiers their comrades who were driven to suicide did so because they're weak.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

Tomorrow's book.

Tucker is /ourguy/

>Mr toothpaste, this is no time to be fucking around.
Take a chill pill man, there's always time for fucking around, and this is Trum gen.

Leave it to a draft dodging cream puff to insult gold star families & POWs and suggest soldiers suffering from PTSD "just can't handle it."

What a piece of trash he is.

He has something to hide, obviously

they'll get right on that

right after Hillary's second term

Just looked. They don't even say the ratio of Democrats to Republicans anymore.

The thing is, they keep saying the Clinton Foundation does a lot of charitable work.

WHERE? You'd think they would've rolled out a poster child during the DNC.

None of the people in that hashtag are vets anyway. Fake outrage.

ITT: Trumpeteers who can take generic Clinton emails and use them to prove that Clinton personally executed little Benjamin Ghazi suddenly lose the ability to parse meaning from quotes.

Holy fuck, he has said it so many times. His LAWYERS are telling him not to release them. What's the point of having lawyers for audit if you're just going to ignore their legal advice?

>gold star
Get out of here you anti-semite.

Trauma doesn't care if you're "strong" or not. In the biggest group of Billy Badasses you could assemble, it'll hit some of them in one situation, and others in another. Some people get back from war with no issues, but get into a car crash and boom, trauma. Is that weakness? Did that veteran suddenly become weak? Did the firefighter who suffered a home invasion suddenly become weak?

Nah. Trauma has nothing to do with "strength". It affects people who suffer through things they shouldn't have had to suffer through. It is a disorder. And it is extremely treatable (thank God)- but only if the person suffering from it can get past the perception that mental suffering makes them "weak", and they seek out help. A competent treatment professional can help turn that shit around. It'll never be gone but it will be manageable.

Fuck this ignorant blowhard. Every time some dipshit with a microphone says trauma has to do with weakness, it sets the whole goddamn field of mental health back another step. And the worst part is, this bastard won't feel its effects, so he'll just keep on pontificating about shit he doesn't understand.

I can't wait to relegate this snake oil salesman back to his rightful place as a third-rate punchline.

Seriously people? Vets? Are you still voting for this guy?

>Fake outrage.

More likely 95% bots.

Just like a man for 40 years isn't racist until he runs against a democrat.

Really makes you think.

Taking your own life is a coward's way out. These people need help.

quinnipac poll with trump +5 in ohio

I'm sure it's been said already, but I'm saying it again.

As someone with PTSD - Fuck you. Fuck you for never serving, never having to endure trauma, living a priviliged life starting off with millions and never really having to deal with what most of us do. Then you attack a mental disorder thinking you're stronger than me?

Fuck you Orange Anus. I'll give you a challenge of real strength and toughness. Three rounds old school MMA. You outweigh me by 80 pounds and you're tough. Let's see how tough you are when you can't hide behind lawyers, yes-men, word games, manipulations and bullying.

Pussy.

Oh, that's a given. He won't be there.

Yes but (((they'll))) never allow it

The IRS is a highly political organization under Obama, and releasing your tax returns while under audit would potentially enable political pressure on certain areas of the audit. While running for president the politics would be extreme. No lawyer would recommend doing this

Yes, theres a campaign underway to collect info from all CTR emloyees- LinkedIn, Twitter, FB. Revenge will be had. No amount of (You)s will be enough to compensate for what's in store for them

I hope this is real.

>(((Shneiderman)))

How's trump looking in da polls?
What's this tax bullshit doing?

Stop getting mad over fake outrage and twitter nonsense.

None of that shit even moves the needle.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782976121260212224

Scott Adams' prediction on upcoming leaks.

I tend to agree with him. The people are too stupid to care.

Hillary Clinton is already guilty of federal crimes. All the information is out there. But no one gives a shit.

We need a civil war.

Shrinks will tell you he used the wrong words. Doesn't matter.

Except pretty much every post-debate poll is in favor of Clinton

IMAGINE HILLARY DOING THIS.

Holy shit. Calling McCain not a hero. Insulting gold star families. This would be immediately disqualifying anyone with a D- in front of their name. But in the bible-belt, military thumping wing of the GOP donald is protected from anything - despite his horrible record with treatment of the military.

>Campaigning in a train station

What the fuck

They would never stoop that low.

edgy af

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*

nothing personel, kid

Ahah good meme my friend. Stupid shit.

Thank you for:

C O R R E C T I N G

T H E
H
E

R E C O R D
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 2nd debate.

Thanks for your service

I can't wait to stop hearing about this piece of shit in a month. It's always been obvious that he's an utterly unqualified moron who should have been laughed off the stage, but the more we find out about him the more we learn that he truly is a piece of complete human garbage. Fuck him and his dull supporters.

I find it hard to continue supporting Trump.

How can I look in my mothers eyes and tell her I'm voting for this man? He mocks disabled people, veterans, their families. He mocks women on how they look. He hurts the most vulnerable among us.

If you can't look your mother in the eyes and defend him then you shouldn't vote for him.

K5mprP4 you are a faggot

Well totally believe you have PTSD,
Spoilers you don't.

>K5mprP4/
when it comes to shitposting, quantity != quality

It's simple. Even if it turns out he is the most charitable person on earth if he releases them the MSM will nitpick one little sentence and construct a whole narrative around it. It's infuriating. The only reason they're begging for his tax returns is because they want to find something to report on. If he was doing anything illegal the IRS would have already arrested him.

this chimpanzee doesn't understand that people can change. experiences can change people- for the better or worse. you can be the strongest motherfucker out there, but if the dots in your head don't connect anymore and stuff you previously believed in is no longer significant, it can fuck with someone's perception of the world. just like getting cheated on & having your trust broken. you may have been the best bf/ gf/ wife/ husband there is but that doesn't mean a shitty partner can't change that attitude you had towards others. it'a called being a human being. Something Trump is not.

By over sampling women and Obama demographics.

>His LAWYERS are telling him not to release them
What kind of a President-to-be lets himself be bossed around by his lawyers? He doesn't let anyone else tell him what to do, he does shit his own way. These lawyers are doing more harm than good.

>potentially enable political pressure on certain areas of the audit
I'm not sure I follow. Can you give an example?

Nice trip5 confirm the dead vote.

I've got nothing pithy or snarky to say here, just:

Fuck you.

Fuck you, you orange-faced draft-dodging piece of trash.

did your dog just die too?

Alright Cred Forums you listen to me.

It is about time you answer some questions, in fact, its about time you answered THE toughest question of them all:

Who is more comfy? Pence or Carson?

You're a fucking retard made even dumber by being brainwashed by newspeak

If you get PTSD you weren't strong enough to deal with what you encountered. Not saying you were weak. Just simply not strong enough.

drumpf is autistic amd will not win.

>implying Hitler was bad

Oh man that would be a good try if the ORIGINAL WASN'T IN THIS VERY THREAD. Stop derailing the thread to have fun, mongoloid.

>95% bots
Never! They've never done that!

Don't even joke about that! They're all real people!

My neurons and synapses really fired on this one.

Why is the mainstream media attacking one candidate, and giving the other one a pass?
It's almost like they have an agenda and will ignore all facts to push their own narrative..

Seriously. How is it controversial to say some people can't handle the trauma they endured during war? They get medical help and need it because they can't handle the trauma the wars Bush and Clinton supported inflicted upon them, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

Can he tell me what it feels like to be looking at your buddy one second, then picking up his body parts an instant later?

What about having to make the decision to shoot a kid that you know is wearing a suicide vest running toward your patrol?

Maybe he's been in a firefight before, where 5 minutes feels like 5 hours. Surrounded by men who are trying their hardest to kill you and your friends, where the only thing you can do is hope you kill them first.

How about that time his wife was held at gunpoint while he was beaten and she was raped?

None of these things happened to me, but I know people they've happened to. I can't even try to understand what having PTSD is like, but I've seen what it does to people I know are stronger than you Mr. Trump.

PTSD is not a fucking joke. Trump can go fuck himself.

Get fucked shills

Says it hasn't started yet for me.

When was it supposed to start?

And there went the last shred of decency and integrity that CNN had

Punch, counterpunch. This gives Trump an excuse to shit on Hillary and Obama's record with vets and the VA

My mom died on her 22nd birthday, 2-22. Gunned down by a .22. The nerve user.

Thank you for adding to the convo

I think Trump might be done. And I think he's done because now the Clinton campaign knows how to trigger him.

Don't use PC outrage, it won't phase him. Don't attack his shitty personality traits, it won't phase him. Question his skill and competence and holy fuck the man self-destructs.

Clinton needs to stay away from the "omg, kids might hear him swear" ads and just start making ads where they quote the more ridiculous things he's said and just let them hang there.

I think the ultimate campaign ad would just be entirely sound bites of him throughout the years and make sure to including written subtitles.

Trump's idiocy really comes out when you write down what he says and reread it. When he says it he does so in a way where it sounds almost sane, but when you read it it's clear the man is deeply unintelligent.

>the shills are so triggered

Pence. Dr. Carson is too woke to be comfy these days

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/

It's over

I have PTSD from being abused by teachers and students for 4 years both physically and emotionally, from being stalked, from having my life constantly threatened by people who seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I was sexually assaulted twice: once by a family member at 5 and another time by a neighbor when I was 18. I am a man who has survived MULTIPLE traumas, and yes I have PTSD. I'm no soldier, but screw this man with a pinecone and screw the party who continues to endorse someone who continues to denigrate the state of mental health in this country.

After Wednesday everyone who knows you shill for hill will look at you with subtle disgust. The woman funds ISIS.

>What is the percent chance that (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win?
Oh so this is why the only poll where he's up is USC/LA Times. They basically have you rate candidates on a scale from 1 to 100. That sounds inaccurate as fuck. And their margin of error corroborates such.

Sucks how he's down in just about every real poll.

[email protected]

I can't wait to stop hearing about this piece of shit in a month. It's always been obvious that he's an utterly unqualified moron who should have been laughed off the stage, but the more we find out about him the more we learn that he truly is a piece of complete human garbage. Fuck him and his dull supporters.

god save the queen old chap

They are just talking amongst themselves. Nobody else is paying attention.

I'm sorry but FUCK THIS GUY! My uncle was strong enough in high school to run for 10 miles a day on 600 calories to make weight for wrestling, volunteered to go to the Naval Academy so his little brother could go to college, strong enough to do two tours of Afghanistan while you were buying sex from your whores and see the severed limbs of children littering the streets, detonate the bombs planted by the terrorists you're so scared of. Donald, you are a coward who cannot hope to muster the strength of a real man like my uncle with PTSD. I hope Trump gets PTSD and can't leave his room for the rest of his life

wtf is that

>Even if it turns out he is the most charitable person on earth if he releases them the MSM will nitpick one little sentence and construct a whole narrative around it. It's infuriating
I don't think this excuse is enough. MSM nitpicking stuff he says is nothing new, and if they nitpick over his charities people will just shake their heads and say "MSM being biased again." On the other hand, if he withholds the tax returns it gives an impression of him hiding something even if there is nothing incriminating. The MSM is already screaming over the refusal to disclose tax returns anyway, what difference will it make to switch one "controversy" with another?

It is amazing that he wants to deport many illegal families whose sons and daughters serve in our military and served and died in Iraq and Afghanistan. Particularly considering he has two healthy sons that could have served but didn't. As I once heard someone say, "I saw lot of people with name tags on their uniform that said Hernandez, Diaz, Rodriguez, Garcia, and Martinez but in all my time in Iraq I never saw a name tag with 'Trump' on it"

oh, that's why Clinton is pulling out of some states, the win is in the bag

War heroes don't usually require Presidential pardons.

Damn the shills in top gear today, Hillary must be getting fucked.

Lets just look at the billion dollar loss thing. It is just a legally stated loss that potentially enables writing off taxes for years in the future. But Dems are pushing it as tax evasion or some bullshit, and this is over three pages. The entire tax return could enable Dems to create countless fax controversies to extend the audit for years over political fighting

Hahaha, it look you less than a minute to type that second post with all those paragraphs?

Or perhaps you did a bit of ctr c ctr v

>Trump's idiocy really comes out when you write down what he says and reread it.

no, bad CTR, don't tell people to actually read the whole quote! People might figure out you're taking his statement wildly out of context.

>got called asking who I'm voting for
>say Hillary
>I've supported Trump since the escalator ride
this is the only logical answer

If our system wouldn't be rigged, we wouldn't need Trump and could say the truth.

As of now the system is so corrupt, that we have to lie that we like the system until we have a opportunity to vote for someone like Trump without anyone can track our vote.

If anyone would say the truth that he is voting for Trump, he would lose his job and his "friends".

This needs to stop. Seriously, America we need to bury this guy. I'll never knock third parties after this election but as someone with c-ptsd I'm scared. I'm getting better and hearing it's because they aren't strong enough is dangerous. It's why so many commit suicide. They think it won't go away because they aren't strong enough. It's not about that at all. You're just more empathic than others. That's a strength not a weakness. Ugh sorry I'm rambling just of all the horrible things this one hurts my heart the most.

Where are you reposting these from?

Are you really this retarded? Post IDs are a thing.

It's pretty obvious you're making posts from a pre-made list of CTR posts for this issue.

I'm glad you're this incompetent, actually.

>Nate "Trump will never ever be the nominee" Silver

wew lad

Get the truth out

They need to get Huffington Post and Salon on board to make it official I think.

What a fucking clown show. Let's see how CNN and Buzzfeed are doing at this time next year.

I'm guessing not too well, LOL

I know it's tough user, I know it may seem hopeless sometimes.
Now you understand what the word faith means.

It means even at the hardest and most hopeless times we know to believe we can make it past.
Have an awoo. You deserve it. Ignore the noise.

10 AM Berlin time.

She's being annihilated.

Then she's going to get caught using racial slurs against black people.

The shills will be jailed, extradited if in a foreign nation.

Sounds like your uncle is a fucking pussy. Must run in the family

Speaking of CTR shills, since Chinese moot is looking for shekels, maybe a lawsuit against David Brock and the Hillary Ckinton campaign is in order. For unauthorised use of his site for campaign promotion. He must save IP info for awhile anyway for legal purposes

you just gave him like a dollar by not ignoring shills like the rest of us do.

>Florida
>blue

I think I know what the Jews strategy is now. It's not to dissuade us from voting Trump. It's to raise all our blood pressure so we all die from heart failure.

Shills are paid by post.

I like this new meme

These posts reek of Plebbit.

Stop feeding the shills user

Who saw the new Quinnipiac numbers? I heard Trump has a healthy lead in Ohio, but is now down in Florida, NC, and closing in on Pennsylvania.

Just remember: the quantity of shills indicates how hard we're winning

They've never been this spooked

and get more money if they get more replies

he will because

That's it. Trump called me a pussy. As a pussy I'm completely upset about this. I'm going to kill myself to prove his point.

Do you think she will even survive to the election?

threadly reminder

Nope.

I really want to stay up all night just to see if these leaks happening at like 3 A.M.

Hot damn they are doing a bonsai charge today, or is /b just invading?

NEW THREAD WHEN?

damn...

Checked. We have to stick together. Got your back bro.
No (you's) for the enemies.

I dont buy Trump being down in Florida at all, the rumors floating around of her all but abandoning it and just the way it seems to be leaning make me almost certain its locked up

>that ID
Feed em Kek

Problem with Wikileaks is they release huge swathes of information and expect the press to have any sense of journalistic integrity left and do some reading.

They need to start summarising the key points when leaking.

They're flat-out lying now.

TFW you aren't Ironman IRL

Increasingly nervous. The reverse is "I just can't do it. I don't know what I'll do instead, but I can't do that."

Oh god I beg of you, PLEASE return here after the election my broken goods compatriot.

Your IRL enablers that you call friends won't even pretend to give you attention this time because so many people will also be literally shaking.

It looks like a raid. Impossible to say who. If it were another board, the mods would know.

The tumbleweed is escaping as fast as possible.

>I dont buy Trump being down in Florida

I don't either. They pulled funding from the guy running against Rubio, even.

Florida is a lost cause for them.

It's all the same ID, just one dude copy pasting as fast as he can.

Nice meme

New Bread

Migrate legally.

Yep. Reddit loves to tell retarded anecdotes as if they matter for upvotes.
There was one about some homeless man being a master dancer or something and starting a dance number in the streets. Does someone have that one?

>PA is back in MoE territory again
>Trump's polling average hasn't fallen, Clinton's has simply (((risen)))
>discredited Monmouth polling cucking outliers in CO

Yet somehow this is the end of Trump's campaign.

MIGRATE

"People with PTSD are weak pussies".

That's his full quote. No lying here.

I love this new meme

>Yet somehow this is the end of Trump's campaign.
It is the end of Trump's campaign.

He has already won ahead of schedule and under budget.

I am curious to see what Trump is going to do at the next debate.

He made a point of making sure she was happy at the first debate. He went out of his way to say he wanted to do everything he could to make her happy, in fact.

I wonder if he will be so concerned about her happiness at the next debate?

I am getting together with a bunch of people here live at 9am, October 10th to watch it. It's a Monday and it's a holiday, Cheung Yeung.

This election cycle is officially more exciting than The UFC in Hong Kong. That is sick.

Damn, the shills just get more and more every day. Have they ever been this desperate?

But you know, that just means that we are getting closer and closer to winning each and every day.

>Trump lost a few days

Then what is Clinton not campaigning at all?

>until he oranbuffon
I kekd

will steam roll her , if he woudve steamrolled her in the first debate there will be no imbapct left till the end of the race

Thank you for your voluntary service

Just remember that it is not real people promoting the hashtag, just paid shills with multiple accounts. So not let it bother you, it is noise and no one believes their dirty lies anymore.

Of course he's right. The only outraged people are ctr shills. Literally not a single vet or real person will care. Don't worry at all.

>little Benjamin ghazi

I fucking lost it

that thumbnail always gets me..

That made me laff too.

CNN literally claiming that buzzfeed has better investigative journalists than they do

>www.ClintonKaine.com

noice