How do you explain this Cred Forums?

Well?

Easy, you cant flimflam the zimzam

>Fired warning shot

It's a bait pic that's designed to provoke a reaction by lying about the facts of three separate criminal cases.

Pretty simple.

>Chased down the road by drunk neonazis who were high on meth, shouting racist, transphobic slurs at her.

based

While I actually do agree with OP in regards to the other 2 being unjustly imprisoned, Zimmerman did not commit a crime in that case. Since then, he has of course.

Rip skittleboy.

Zimmerman case is skewed hard. What are they lying about with the other two as well?

1. You don't fire warning shots, since you become the aggressor afterwords. Should have put 3 in the chest, she's a woman and pregnant, she would have gotten the congressional medal of honor.

2. "She" took a plea deal.

3. Can't flimflam

>Mexican > Niggers
Pretty simple

Based user

According to one source, Alexander had fired the warning shot because of Florida's stand-your-ground law, a law that allows self-defense, such as lethal force, in life-threatening situations but a warning shot was not legal at that time.[9]

On January 27, 2015, Alexander was released from a Jacksonville jail under a plea deal that capped her sentence to the three years she had already served. She pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault for firing a shot in the direction of her husband. She also agreed to serve two years of house arrest, wearing an ankle monitor. She will be allowed to work, attend classes and take her children to school and medical appointments. Her case helped to inspire a new state law permitting warning shots in some circumstances.[17]

some information is missing OP. but nice bait anyways

probably because the other two were not in stand your ground states

bait #2

McDonald said she saw how her case was progressing so took the plea bargain rather than face trial and risk a possible 20-year term.

McDonald was released in January 2014 after serving 19 months.

Holy shit, trayvon was hardly a child. they just used a really young pic of him for feels.

>cherrypicking
>Well?

We already went over this image at the time of the Z Trial.
Marisa Alexander wasn't in her home, and went out to her car to grab the gun for the "warning shot" (a terrible idea in itself) and fired toward the guy while a child was next to him.
As for Mcdonald she picked a fight because someone called her a tranny, then stabbed a completely different person to death later that night.
Whereas Zimmerman was attacked by Trayboon just for asking him what he was doing and was about to be shot with his own gun and was wrestling with Tray for it when he shot him.

>didnt hit/harm anyone
>20 years prison
I find this hard to believe.

>no law explicitly permitting warning shots within the law permitting you to shoot someone if you're threatened
>get treated worse for not shooting someone than you would for shooting someone

>american """""""legal system"""""""

>my life is in immediate danger
>better shoot next to the person

>european intellectuals

NOBODY gets 20 years for "warning shots"
most likely she was a felon in possession of a firearm, with a history of violence

tranny hanging around outside a bar with "some friends" , a WHITE GIRL (real one, with a pussy and everything) starts talking trash and throws a drink.
tranny, logically decides to stab the dude who didnt throw a drink, then the tranny and it's posse flees the scene boards a buss and tries to escape

nobody should have any doubt what actually happened.
niggers and fags are assholes, in a group they become a trigger-mob, looking for a reason to start shit
there were no "neo-nazi skinheads"rthere was no "chasing down the road"
1 guy and 2 white girls vs nigger tranny + an unspecified number of additional tumblrites, and the lefties make up bullshit about "neo-nazi skin heads"

fuck you OP, youre full of shit

Because those warning shots go somewhere. You don't just pop off to scare or intimidate in civilized society. You do however, pop off into the gut of an assailant to defend yourself if necessary.

Your actually defending waving around guns when your fee fees get hurt...1/10

This. Bullets carry velocity and force, she wasn't shooting three inches of solid stone she shot through several inches of flimsy weak drywall and insulation, easily could have gone outside and hit a random passerby. Unlike clinton our actions carry consequences regardless of intent, she may not have intended to hit a person outside and she didn't, but the risk was present and not punishing her for it could lead her to repeat the action with different results.

>stalked
>child
>simply walking home
>murdered child
>used "stand your ground"
Suppose the rest isn't utter bullshit

By fact checking. I CHECKED THE middle one ce ce MacDonald
I just went to the wiki article listed that said SHE TOOK A PLEA DEAL. That means she knew she had culpability.

Think for yourself, investigate everything. I'm not fact checking it all because the first is purposefully exaggerated, so will the rest be.

Garbage source OP

Wow, that's not a horrible charge for what she accomplished.

Florida fag here. We hated prosecutor Angela Corey for the Marissa Alexander case, and for her behavior during the Zimmerman case. Both were BS. Hence why she wasn't reelected. Now stop crying about some spic defending himself against a thug.

>murder child
Obviously biased. Stopped reading there

>someone is firing a weapon to show that they are not afraid to use it should i attack
>attack anyway

>average australian intellect

Just to clarify, both were BS because Corey was biased and overaggressive. Both Alexander and Zimmerman should have been acquitted. Zimmerman got justice probably thanks to, and in spite of, the media circus.

>. You don't just pop off to scare or intimidate in civilized society.

>You don't warn people that you're not scared to use your firearm giving the other person a chance to get scared and reconsider
>you instead directly unload and murder the other person

>in american """"""civilized"""""" society.

I'm defending firing a warning shot before you kill someone.

>could've
yeah but it didn't.
Try her for irresponsible use of a firearm.

They're niggers.

> stalked
ha ha ha ha
FOLLOWED a suspicious negro
> child
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
> simply walking home
he didnt live there
> murdered child
not murder, thats why the verdict was Not Guilty, NOT a child, a 17 year old nigger with a long history of crime from dope selling to burglary to assault, and he bragged about it
> used stand your ground
yes, he did
the only truthful statement in your blibbering post.

You're right

I guess Hispanics need to check their privilege

We are not going to re-litigate the zimmerman case just because you're a baiting newfag. Zimmerman was innocent. He feared for his life. End of story. Death to all cucks.

so you're not in immediate danger and not justified in standing your ground then

I thought Hungary was supposed to be based.

If you have time/ability to fire warning shots then how truly in danger is your life?

Winner of this thread.

Oh I remember that first case.

>Get into fight with husband
>Leave house
>Retrive gun from car
>Return to house
>Shoot through wall of garage into kids bedroom
Bitch was cray cray

Easy, zimzam wasn't looking for trouble.
Nogs always look for trouble.
They can't leave anything alone.

Way not to recognize I was pointing out bullshit there. And "stand your ground" had exactly nothing to do with the Zimmerman defense.

Firing a warning shot takes one second. If someone is coming at me with a knife from the other side of the room that may be enough to stop them and i still have time to fire into his chest if he doesn't stop.

Immediate danger is any situation where your life is being threatened.
If there is a person coming at me from the other side of the street with a butchers knife and i'm alone i'm in immediate danger despite them being far far away.

Except Trayvon turned and attacked him. Or do you think he went and rubbed his own head against the pavement until it bled? Goodness gracious. "Stand your ground" and "Protect your castle" are not the same thing dipshit

>hurr durr I'm going to fire a warning shot

Either pull the gun and put two in the chest, 1 in the head, or don't pull your gun. You've seen way too many movies you underage kike faggot.

The Alxander case doesn't make any sense.. How the fuck do they go for 20 years prison sentence if no-one was hurt. There must be critical information missing here?

Was she on parole? Was the weapon unregistered and/or was she prohibited from owning a firearm? Last of three strikes? What is it?

But why? Why would you try to save the person that is trying to kill you? How retarded are you?

Nice "comfy situation" you got there. Too bad your actual aggressor will be much closer to you on average. If you have time to draw your weapon, aim it in a safe manor (those warning shots do come down) and then assess the situation, you probably didn't need to fire it anyways. In reality, you taking the time to reveal your power level and poke the beehive will result in them continuing to charge or drawing their weapon.

If you're not willing to use your weapon, you might as well not have it.

except zimzam didn't invoke stand your ground. It was always good old fashioned self defense.

>either kill a person threatening you
or you're not in danger.
I hope you are not actually this retarded you fucking lunatic.
There exists a middle ground between
"you are not in immediate danger"
and
"the only option is to kill the other person"

A human life is literally more valuable than anything on earth.
You can not undo the damage if you kill someone.
If it turns out to have been a mistake, you can not bring them back to life and say "lol sorry".
If you shoot someone, you are ending a life of a human being, violating their most basic right. Permanently and irrevocably.

This should only be used as a last resort.

Meanwhile, if you have a gun you might try to scare your attacker off with it before deciding to kill someone.

>why would you want to save the person
>t. eternal anglo

are you sure you're not american?
That opinion doesn't seem like it's coming from someone in a civilized country.
No one deserves death as it is objectively the worst thing that can happen to a person.

>much closer on average
yeah if that happens you shoot him, but we were not talking about that.

>warning shots do come down.
and are harmless.
>have time.
Pulling the weapon and firing it takes about 1 second. Assessing and re-aiming takes another 1.5.
Unless someone is already in touch range, or they are sprinting towards you you will have the time.

>If you're not willing to use your weapon, you might as well not have it.
you do realize that about 90% of people are actually so scared of weapons fire that they will halt if it happens close to them.
this is a large part of why soldiers need training.

>How do you explain this Cred Forums

There are other factors in these cases which aren't being reported in your pic

>Geroge
>White
Crypto peruANO

None of the info in the pic is true. That crazy bitch levelled a tprotective order at her ex, then violated it herself to try and reconcile with him. He told her to GTFO, she wen to her car and and came back with a gun and started shooting at him and his kids.

That cunt didn't fire a warning shot.She left, got her gun, went back inside and shot at her husband and MISSED. The media blatantly lied about the entire thing.

>no one deserves death
Well you do for acting this stupid.

>liberals pass dumb laws to make defending yourself with a gun even harder in an attempt to curb ownership
>liberal woman can't make the cut when it comes to pulling the trigger and fires a "warning" shot
>ass raped by shitty liberal laws

Don't know about the second picture but can bet that something is being left out because if some guy hits you with a bottle it's considered lethal force so OK to shoot the nigger, something is missing.

>Muh saint Trayboon!!!
Nigger wrote a check his ass couldn't cash when he assaulted an armed man. Stupid game, stupid prizes, he won the grand prize.

Yep, a simple search on google shows that this is a bait pic.

The tranny in the middle took a plea bargain voluntarily instead of going to trial, it was also in minnesota not florida. The one on left was threatened but actually approached the man IN HIS HOUSE while having the chance to flee.

>Alexander was in the home of her estranged husband Rico Gray, when Alexander stated that Gray threatened to kill her via texts on Alexander's phone. Gray had previously abused Alexander, giving her reason to believe that her life was in danger.
>According to Alexander, she tried to escape through the garage, but the garage door would not open.
>investigators found no problem with the door. According to all accounts, Alexander then retrieved her gun from her vehicle and went to the kitchen. Alexander fired a "warning shot" towards Gray and his children, which hit the wall near Gray at the height of his head, then deflected into the ceiling.

Not Zimmerman, He didn't use Stand Your Ground laws in his defense.

But uncle joe biden told me this was acceptable!

>yeah if that happens you shoot him, but we were not talking about that.

That is exactly what were talking about. This isn't about the "guy on the other side of the store" or "the guy you got into an argument with and he's 10m away by his car"

You wouldn't immediately draw your weapon in these situations, you'd be brandishing. You could easily get away from the situation instead of drawing. This is "you're in a fight for your life" situations where you have no choice but to stand your ground, which is what this law is designed for. This is an immediate response to a life threatening situation. Even then, the use of deadly force is only warranted when risk of life is realistic.

>you do realize that about 90% of people are actually so scared of weapons fire that they will halt if it happens close to them.
You let me know how that goes when you're in a fight/flight situation.

You're a fucking idiot.
Cred Forums was glued to that trial. Everybody that was here and paying attention knows that pre-trial they had the option of entering a defence based on Stand your Ground, but instead opted to defend based on classic self-defence.
Stand your Ground had nothing to do with it you ignorant garlic-guzzling snail-slurping surrender monkey faggot.

George Zimmerman was legitimately innocent. I'm assuming the explanations for the other two are just as full of lies and a lot of details are being left out.

Also, you don't fire warning shots.

>You let me know how that goes when you're in a fight/flight situation.
will do