Syria General /sg/ - US suspends bilateral contact with Russia over Syria Edition

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Daily /sg/ map – Oct 2
i.imgur.com/5zJ8DFT.jpg
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg
>Shirqat September 24
i.imgur.com/B3Euu2H.jpg
>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Oct. 3
>US suspends Syria talks with Russia
RU: US failed to separate moderate groups from jihadists
US: Russia unwilling or unable to ensure Syrian regime adherence to the arrangements to which Moscow agreed
>India, Pakistan troops exchange fire at border in Kashmir
>Putin signs decree suspending Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal over hostile US actions
>Top al-Qaeda commander killed by drone strike in Syria
>Syrian Army imposes fire control over strategic road in northern Aleppo
>Surprise attack kills FSA commander in Daraa
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah begin new assault at strategic southern Aleppo district
>Taliban raises its flag over Kunduz before being pushed back by Afghan forces
>French fighter jets on mission against ISIL in Mosul

>SouthFront 3.10
youtu.be/DFM3Ry5aAno

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=argentina&country2=switzerland&Submit=COMPARE
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
telegram.me/syriageneral
twitter.com/Gjon777/status/776339517401919488
twitter.com/Gjon777/status/775959976619618304
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/08/aid-groups-un-syria-concern-assad-united-nations
youtube.com/watch?v=mgA5wsshJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=xuTIRfK0XUI
youtube.com/watch?v=juGRo68kloE
youtube.com/watch?v=DFM3Ry5aAno
youtu.be/hjvNEhKNDCo
youtube.com/watch?v=_R-JfBAzSrI
youtube.com/watch?v=S_MdQ2KpAbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyvj-x7xae8
youtube.com/watch?v=4yExpJ1pqL0
tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabardino-Balkarya
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161003/1045964491/russia-syria-air-base.html
i.imgur.com/LneCMuM.jpg
twitter.com/akram1_1/status/783044079227539457
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161003/1045935446/iran-releases-pictures-intercepted-us-drone.html
sputniknews.com/world/20161002/1045916425/russia-syria-hmeymim-airbase.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/10/03/russia-military-operation-syria-what-accomplished-one-year.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/john-kerry-syria-audio.html?_r=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çerkes_Ethem
youtube.com/watch?v=FGtAnWjb7yA
discord.gg/D92CDBk
i.imgur.com/wGTukAZ.jpg
singingrevolution.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?pg=1.
youtube.com/watch?v=34mYlYkzPVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Feature videos
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
American senator tell the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married
>tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become

th-thanks t-trump gen....

Hey! niggers

nth for Assad.

Reminder

so? they are used mostly as a transport for high ranked members of the army and by the military police.

i think they want to distract the turks from advancing on dabiq and making euphrates shield bigger

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>browsing Cred Forums other than those threads

1st for Nato.

get real friends you fucking loser

>Suicide attack on Kurdish wedding in Hasakah kills 14: monitor

karma...

saved

mean for

The lately lack of anime in these threads bothers me

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=argentina&country2=switzerland&Submit=COMPARE

lmao

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE

God,pls shut up you are embarassing yourself with irrelevant country ignorance syndrome

It is good to see that despite Obama and Erdogan being on bad terms, the US and Turkish militaries are working just fine together on Euphrates Shield. Joint airstikes, joint Spec Ops teams, even some token US MLRS.

Alliances feel comfy.

not an anime lad but..I sved this for you1

are we happy now?

i was wondering what's up :)

Nice updates bro

just don't fuck with their internal politics and all will be fine

We need a Syria Anime with a Baccano-rip-off intro.

time for some hot cocoa

Not a fair comparison considering that Argentina is in a relatively peaceful area of the world while Turkey is part of the Middle East.

Btw Onur, you should contribute a little to my /hr/ thread:

American here

Who really cares about Syria? I don't care if they whole place is depopulated and citizens all burned. Has no effect on me.

Thank for your valuable contribution to the thread.

I love it because the only thing you do is to reply everything with insults. You are not capable of having a discussion. And aren't even good insults, you simple repeat the same shit over and over again. You act like if you were 14

wow, your debt is huge. I didn't knew that

Wikipedia says that there are about 2500 rebels inside besieged Aleppo, defending such a vast city with these numbers is impossible.
What's the best course of action that they can take?

Why did SA drop a bomb on a hospital in Aleppo?

Not registered as hospital?
Did it hide jihadists?

Victory to Al-Assad!

People who care about balance of power and/or people outaide their own countries.

how can mountain jews have that much debt seriously?!

I saw Assad at a grocery store in Damascus last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen loaves of bread in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the loaves and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Couldnt even defeat Great Britain in a war taking place just off their coast lol.

These are good.

Are they on some of the must read pages?

SAA never drops bombs on hospitals actually, its jihadists that put huge magnets on hospitals and they attract all kinds of bombs and shit.

Think again.

>he doesn't know what a "net international creditor" is

sure i know what it is but still thats a huge debt for such a small country in a relatively peaceful area for the past 1000 years (you guys were natural in every single battle so far in the course of humanity :^))

>US suspends bilateral contact with Russia over Syria

Holy shit. This salt mine knows no depths.

That doesn't negate my point.

Filthy kikes betrayed Jesus and god
They will burn in hell
Viva Assad

We don't have any debt really. That's why we are a net international creditor.

inb4 Israel gets nuked

so long kike parasites

I don't think such things have any effect when considering two well trained armies. I'm certain turkish soldiers feel resentment towards the U.S. regarding the coup

By whom t b h

Shoo, shoo turkroach. This is a mudskin-hating board.

I don't think they are. There was also the UN press brief that sided with Assad when all the white helmeltsand groups alike got angry... i can't find that one

Sure m8 but later ^;) only aircrafts allowed?
And while we are strongest army in the middle east and defeated british in ww1, argentina couldn't even control their tiny island
lmao

>mudskin hating board
>supports SAA

arent you a swede? i thought you guys loved niggers and shit!

>rapefugee in weedistan

by current year

i approve this image. but nevertheless, this war is a huge warcrime from all parties period, i am really ashamed of my country for being a part of all the shit in syria. but guess now we have to live with it and do something about the threat that it creates for turkey.

Assad is levantine/alawite. blue eyed, fair skinned and of the right morals. may he slaughter the jihadis and turks in numbers!

SAA is 99% sandnigger

And you support them lol.

>SAA
>slaughter Turks
Keep dreaming. Those Arab dipshits cant fight for shit.

well his army is literally "arab" army. and hes not that light skinned and majority of his army are regular dark skinned arabs. what a faglord you are, but then again you are swede, faggotry comes as a factory setting i guess.

>SAA is 99% sandnigger
It's not like Syria is an Arabic country or anything

>Americuck fantasies
go shit in the street filthy nog.

Even Turks hate the autistic weed kebab lmao

I'm pretty sure the only reason Cred Forums fags support Assad is because is blue-eyed. If abu-bakr al baghdadi had blonde hair and blue eyes most of Cred Forums would be muslim by now.

The British media is REALLY shilling against Assad and Russia at the moment.

Worried I'll have to fight against Ivan for Shlomo lads.

>filthy kike inbred
>calling others niggers

You're even worth than a worst nigger in afrika, fucking jewbag.

GYPSY

Nah go nuts with military pictures.

That's probably the reason he is so angry all the time.

Based assad, clean the scum!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Come here, Onur. I'm going to teach you a new word, tt's called "geopolitics" GEE-OH-POL-IT-ICKS. Pretty awesome right?

Dont forget the Telegram link!!
pol is going down so move to this

telegram.me/syriageneral

There are a few that post here

Honestly, I just wanna see US foreign policy of regime-change to crash and burn and wind up in the shithouse.

Hohol map says Obamam considering more sanctions on the Russians.

Will Putin drive his economy further into the dirt to save Assad? Stay tuned for the October 2016 episode of "Putin & 'Friends'".

>Telegram
>about Syria
I'd love too but I don't really want to have counter terrorism banging on my door tomorrow morning

I would gladly kill Ivan. Shlomo is more civilized than him anyway.

You would have thought an all powerfull god would mention not heading off to europe.....

oi Deep, havent seen you post in a while, hope all is well m8

I guess these are not the ones you mean but theyre good too
twitter.com/Gjon777/status/776339517401919488
twitter.com/Gjon777/status/775959976619618304

>Hasakah suicide bombing: The number killed has risen to more than 25

SUSPECTED SUICIDE BOMBER: Koks al-Baba

>a fucking leaf

Alternatively there is an IRC channel or also a #syria-general channel on the Cred Forums Discord

Pick your poison.. or just save the links in case Hiro nukes Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is going down?

Actually Im apparently an honourary Amerifat due to being some sort of CTR shill, apparently.

How does Russia's air force compare to the Western powers? I mean quality not quantity.

apparently Hiro had some trouble with the financing

he was toying with some ideas to go to cheaper servers or delete some boards or some shit, we'll see I guess

Inferior. Only South Front viewers believe otherwise.

>We need to stop air bombing to save lives
>Oh but actually just Syria and Russia stop bombing pls
Such disgusting conduct from the US, it's a ridiculously thin veil for an attempt to make them stop the US's various jihad groups

>ooga booga
Shart in mart cocksucking cumstain.

Subpar. Their airframes are still good in themselves, but they're falling behind top western air forces on many points.
And now they can't really afford the numbers either

LMAO. Cool story.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

ok. I made a note. I will see where they can fit in.

Images cost Cred Forums money, STAHP

Russia's Air Force outclasses all except the USAF. Expect the Russian VKS to come within the USAF within the next two decades.

Syrian Civil War Map @CivilWarMap 4h

#Rebel forces are withdrawing from Owaija district in #Aleppo City. Liwa al-Quds and #SAA advancing.

The Syrians are too incompetant and technologically defficient to stop carpet bombing even if they wanted to. The Russiams just dont really care. Both of them kill disgusting numbers of civilians.

>quoting Talmud written after the latest NT-books
What next? Are you gonna quote Quran on Jesus as well?

/pol is going down? I heard rumours there might be a sale. But I didn't hear /pol is going down.

top banter

Jesus was a Jew, moron

Cheers lads.

all good thanks. just busy.
brought balance to my life.

Gentlemen, any advances in Aleppo today? I just logged on and am playing catch-up.

Jesus was a treacherous scum. glad we killed him. Chriscucks will all burn in hell when G-d lays his wrath upon the gentiles.

You saved my ass!
I found it! The bits you posted were from it! Thank you lad!

Deep, there is also this
>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

This has made many NGO groups to

"Aid groups suspend cooperation with UN in Syria because of Assad 'influence' "

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/08/aid-groups-un-syria-concern-assad-united-nations

Go SAA!

Sorry for all the questions but why don't they just fucking carpetbomb the rebel controlled area?

Finish this battle once and for all, it's went on as long as the Siege of Leningrad fs.

>An explosion now at Mahardeh thermal plant. The blast heard even in Idlib province. Power outage

THE MADMEN FINALLY DID IT

With Russia replacing 1/3 of its air inventory shortly, I can't wait to see what may appear on aircraft surplus websites.

Take a hike, kike.

No-one has been particularly accurate in this war. Just last week the largest and most advanced Air Force in the world mistakenly bombed the Syrian Army instead of militants.

>why don't they just fucking carpetbomb the rebel controlled area?
I doubt they could aford the bombs and planes to do so, plus the whole point of capturing territory is its facilities

When did yall Croats suddenly become so based? lots of Croat contributors and posters today or is it just me

Can you donate barrels to the Syria air force? Asking for a friend.

Turkish Air Force Military Power 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=mgA5wsshJm8

youtube.com/watch?v=xuTIRfK0XUI

youtube.com/watch?v=juGRo68kloE

I've been here since day one, going through periods of posting maps and tweets or just lurking.

Mmmm.. nah

Nigger kike
Another like
A actual kike
All you filthy Hebrews will burn in hell

As I said earlier, I am surprised your all powerful god ( YHWH (יהוה) ) (should I delete my post?) didn't mention not going to europe. I would have thought that kind of contractual ommission would be a deal breaker. Guess not huh.

another week of this stubborness by war criminal assad! muslims have had enough!

I am usually posting tweets, I constantly refresh #saa #aleppo #syria tags all day long. Also been here since the early /ug/.

I usually post on the other chan because this one is too liberal and filled with more shitposters. I recently came back for /sg/

Noted.

VKS is close to the USAF in that regard of disposing old vehicles now. So none will be available just like that on surplus websites. Better off buying from a country like Ukraine which almost a Somalia-tier non-functioning country at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFM3Ry5aAno

Baruch HASHEM.
This guy speaks the Truth.

Di ste? Hello from Split.

>Syrian Army imposes fire control over strategic road in northern Aleppo

bottom yellow circle in pic

he Syrian Arab Army's Republican Guard, backed by Liwaa Al-Quds (Palestinian paramilitary), continued their large-scale advance in the northern sector of Aleppo on Monday, targeting Fatah Halab's positions along the strategic Jandoul Road.

Backed by the Syrian Arab Air Force (SAAYF), the Republican Guard and their allies managed to capture the western axis of the Ouweijah District, while also pushing south to secure the Shuqayf Industrial Area that overlooks Jandoul Road from its western flank.

>Syrian Army cotninues massive advance in northern Aleppo

top yellow circle

The Syrian Arab Army's Republican Guard, backed by Liwaa Al-Quds (Palestinian paramilitary), continued their large-scale advance inside the provincial capital of Aleppo on Sunday night, targeting new areas under the control of Fatah Halab near the Handarat Refugee Camp and Kindi Cancer Hospital.

According to a military source in the provincial capital, the Syrian Armed Forces managed to capture the western axis of the Awijah District after a fierce battle on Sunday night with the jihadist rebels of Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, the Free Syrian Army (FSA), and Jabhat Al-Shamiyah.

>and some combat footage

youtu.be/hjvNEhKNDCo

ANNA NEWS accompanied the Syrian soldiers while storming the rebel stronghold of Suleiman Al-Halabi neighborhood. The footage records the life of Syrian soldiers in battlefields for a whole day.

Difference is that during 900 days of the siege of Leningrad supply chain to the city wasn't disrupted for a day. When city was surrounded Red Army was shipping supplies from the eastern flank across lake Ladoga.

Oh I see, alright lads good to have ya

its not actually barrels, its just welded sheet metal tubes. tell your friend to make contributions at his nearest syrian embassy. maybe risky in some legal jurisdictions.

Thanks gentlemen.

Novi Zagreb.

>yfw gains by the time you wake up next morning

The Americans have been far more precise than anyone else.

Good. Not long and defense in Bustan Al Basha will collapse too

Jedno of istocnih predgradja Zagreba.

Lol, really earning your paycheck today.

Good evening /sg/. So, what happened to the romance between Onur and Minnesota? Did they ended up together?

shoo shoo chaim

next time some palestinian stabs another kike i'll be sitting comfy in mcdonalds smiling

youtube.com/watch?v=_R-JfBAzSrI
youtube.com/watch?v=S_MdQ2KpAbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyvj-x7xae8

Dubrava ili Sesvete?

wtf happened

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guess onur fugged minnesota.

btw you guys should stop posting this shit. onur won, there is no need to push minnesota more in these matters anymore.

wtf is this?

New combat video

>Jihadists storm the hill in Latakia mountains | October 2nd 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=4yExpJ1pqL0

how do i dox myself?

> blacked

great news, russian humanitarian aid is much better than burger humanitarian explosive ordnance delivery anyway

I guess the time is ripe for a large scale anti missile/aircraft exercise in syria

I like your threads there! I remember the first one! Thank you man!

>i'll be shitting comfy in mcdonalds smiling
ftfy.

Fucking finally. Based SAA and friends are at it again.
Somebody post that screen of our chief analyst, claiming FSA will win this.

Ottoman doxxed Minesota

So Aleppo is worse than Leningrad was? Holy fuck.

>shitting on your torah desu

You're a dumbass. Europe was certainly behind during the medieval period. Abbasid caliphate was far ahead. Umayyad caliphate turned Spain into the most prosperous part of Europe by far because it was able to connect it to their trade network. China was even more technologically ahead than that in terms of engineering, warfare, science.

Ottomans were more advanced than Europe until around the 17th century. Europeans launched ahead once direct trade networks with the east over sea and it killed the Silk Road and the economies of the Middle East.

Read some books and stop getting your history from tv.

Our modern moral code is far closer to people like Zoroaster and Confucius who are from 2500 years ago than any European philosopher from ancient to medieval times. Kys

>Proxy fagging.
Stap guys.

No problem! Glad you like it
No. Not by a long shot still. Those trucks from the other side of the Ladoga were infrequent at best and they could only come in the winter when the lake was frozen. I had a relative who fought there and I got the chance to read some of his letters. Very humbling experience.

Anyway, I'll see you goys later. Here is a Su-30SM at Hmeymim.

>22:22:05 No.91366630

not

>22:22:22 No. 91366666

Fuck my life.

How the fuck did that happen and why?
M-tan was a cool dude. Wtf?
I always behave leniently towards these fuckheads, first I was like mark from jersey is ok, lets not hurt him, then i found out the cunt was like getting people hanged in saudi. Now onur is no nice guy, but I didn't want him hanged by erdowang - remember we were going to report him as a gulenist.... wtf!

Sorry, sir. I have to confiscate this meme you just posted. You have the right to remain dank.

Peto Lucem map from late last night.

so the rebels are right! This savage

Onur balkar

does that mean onur the Balkan? Is he like the offspring of the janisaries?

thanx!

>Latakia
Aren't Ruskies defending this ?
I doubt they want to have terrorists with MANPADS on a mount over their airbase

Minnesota and the others kept doxxing Otto, posting his pictures, IP, facebook and supposed address. I think he just retaliated.
Did you see pic related while you were away?

tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabardino-Balkarya

Wrong general mate.

Putin signs decree suspending Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal over hostile US actions

The draft bill also mentions repeal of the so-called Magnitsky law and of sanctions against Russian regions, persons and companies introduced by the US over Ukrainian crisis, while also paying compensation for damages caused by them, including the damages caused by the counter-sanctions that Russia was forced to impose.

>repeal of the so-called Magnitsky law and of sanctions against Russian regions

gn /sg/ warriors

Ta. I been away for about a month I think. So all this is new to me. Jeepers.

Guys - lets play nice.
This used to be such a comfy thread.

What did he mean by this?

This might happen eventually.

Peremoga or zrada?

I came back after 1 month and what I got is that somebody in the telegram chat was leaking info, they cracked the trip he had and idk abt address... but some pictures leaked... either way, he should come back

It was comfy until the roaches invaded.

i'm off too!

good night!

This is a resounding NO to cooperate with the United States.

is that real suhail tiger commander dude?
Well well. He always did look neat and clean. Won't be the first top rate military commander who's into the boys.
Hells bells I have missed a great deal of happenings.

Dugo Selo, 15 min dalje of Sesveta.

'Sota took breaks before he always came back

maybe he will post user and you wont know its him

good night m8s

Wow, I'm a European living in Ramallah, and didn't expect Palestine to have own flag; expecting Star of David. There you go.

>How the fuck did that happen and why?
I think Minnesota doxeed himself, kek

Anyway I hope he can change his mind and return soon just like Messi did :)

Jesi li mozda Livnjak?

Assad is perfect. He will soon become a hero that saved his country from terrorism and foreign intervention.

what are you doing in Ramallah, lol

me too.

What do you think about this ?

>The Russian parliament has indicated that it may ratify a new agreement for the deployment of a Russian air group at Hmeimim air base by the end of the week.

and

>The agreement would authorize deployment of a Russian air group to the base for an unspecified period of time.

Read more: sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161003/1045964491/russia-syria-air-base.html

Working as a journalist.

>repeal of the so-called Magnitsky law and of sanctions against Russian regions
W-what?
Explain.

Its not too special though, arab guys do shit all the time like kissing and hugging that seems faggy to us westerners

Its in no way "proof" that Suheil is a homo, only to pro-Jihadi twitter kiddos

>tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabardino-Balkarya
Haha - Onur - U are Russian?
Oh good Lord. Must be conflicting.
Oh well it's an interesting world. You are probably feeling less conflicted now that russia and turkey are moving closer again.

Thanks sir.

Not sure. I think yes, but men from that region do tend to be slightly more touchy/affectionate with other men too - in a non-homosexual way.
Let me guess, you're from Ireland?

Kek. Obongo sacrificing the EU economy again, its easy for him because USA barely trades with Russia, and the ones taking the hit are europeans. All to save some mudslime terrorists.

Nope. Leningrad was hell.
>400-600 kcal if daily average intake
>mothers were serving up frozen corpses of their neighbors to their children saying them it was chicken
>cats and dogs were among first things to be eaten
>old rye bread mixed up with sawdust and with a smidge of motor oil over it wasn't uncommon as a meal

Does anyone have a map showing how Aleppo is split up?

Russia refuses to cooperate with the United States as long as the sanctions will be canceled.

oh man!
This leaf

there are news articles about collateral damage or flatout bombing wrong targets by US just about every week

k

Domaci.

They dont want to genocide all civilians as the western media tries to portrait.

Naah.... I have Circassian ancestry.

I-IT'S NOT OUR FFFFAULT, O-OKAY?!?

So, you will allow the US to co-operate with you only if they cancel their sanctions?
I may have misunderstood this, but is Russia just cucking the US into submission now?
Or the otherway around?

they are gaining sympathies before the next inevitable yugo clusterfuck war

>old rye bread mixed up with sawdust and with a smidge of motor oil over it wasn't uncommon as a meal
And this is why you have to destroy all bakeries and generators
>cats and dogs were among first things to be eaten
and pet shops

> So, you will allow the US to co-operate with you only if they cancel their sanctions
Da.

I don't care if he is or isn't. Im sure someone might. As long as he slaughters the blackflag and all who stand under it and keeps his hands away from me I am quite ok with whatever he wants to do with his privates...kek

No, Italian/British. I assume you think Ireland because you think I'm a fanatical advocate for Palestine and a huge anti-Zionist, and love the IRA.

Actually no: I think the occupation is a moral disgrace, and I've seen it with my own eyes. But Palestinians, or at least their leaders, are also partly to blame, as is the Arab world for using Palestine for their own ends.

But obviously Israel is primarily responsible for day to day suffering in some of the refugee camps, or in Hebron for instance. Today I saw an old woman who couldn't go home with her shopping because Israel arbitrarily closed checkpoint. It's depressing.

sup
Try PetoLucem's last map, its from yesterday and pretty upto date

i.imgur.com/LneCMuM.jpg

Oh I agree

Im sure its a big deal to the "moderate" jihadis though, hence their obsessing over one picture on Twitter

Lmao, i wonder what they will say.
If they cancel their sanctions, then this will mean that Russia is indeed cucking the US in front of everyone. And it would be hillarious.
If they don't, then they will be seen as backing away from Syria. While Russia's economy is still weak, but functioning.
A double-edged sword, no?

>#sanaa now after heavy airstrikes by Saudi jets

twitter.com/akram1_1/status/783044079227539457

Supposedly 11 airstrikes in a span of 25 minutes

Finnish troops who nailed the russian invasion in central finland reported that russians starving in the forest ate their boots, their belts, frozen dead horse skin. Tough as nails. They found tooth marks on all sorts of stuff.

He posted pictures of his street and backyard. And a picture of his address in a package.

The Russians did not kill enough of you

Iran Releases Pictures of Intercepted US Combat Drone
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161003/1045935446/iran-releases-pictures-intercepted-us-drone.html
Russia Needs 2nd Syrian Airbase to 'Enhance the Effectiveness' of Combat Mission
sputniknews.com/world/20161002/1045916425/russia-syria-hmeymim-airbase.html
Russia’s Military Operation in Syria: What It Accomplished in One Year
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/10/03/russia-military-operation-syria-what-accomplished-one-year.html

>8 million Circassians in Turkey.
You have to go back.

I saw the figures - like 800k people from that specific province. Rare man.

Would you provide me with an account of what happened between u and minnesota? I just wanna understand?

> Lmao, i wonder what they will say.
Poor Russia does not want to cooperate. Fuck you! More sanctions!

Depends. See for yourself (niggertrans)
>In the State Duma a draft law is quite remarkable for the suspension of Russian plutonium disposition program in the US action. Notable is even not the abandonment of the program and motivation, in which it can be renewed.
>In fact, the article put forward a №2 himself an ultimatum from a number of clearly unrealistic for the US requirements, such as requirements to lift all sanctions to repeal the law Magnitsky, to reduce US troop contributing countries in Eastern Europe, to compensate Russia for the damage caused by the sanctions.

>There exists two points.
>The first point has to do with the disposal of weapons components
>The Russian Foreign Ministry stressed that the United States violated the agreement from 2010 to plutonium, and Moscow did not consent to the change of the method of its disposal.
>Recently, President Vladimir Putin said the US, unlike Russia, does not carry out a joint commitment to destroy weapons-grade plutonium.
>"In the early 2000s, we have agreed with the Americans on the destruction of weapons-grade plutonium ... We signed an agreement and agreed that this material will be destroyed in a certain way - namely, industrial. For this purpose it was necessary to build a special enterprise, - said the President. - We have fulfilled their commitments, we have built the company. Our American partners - no. "
>Russia has created the infrastructure necessary for the realization of Soap on their part.
>The United States did not. Earlier, the US media reported that the White House intends to curtail the US program for the production of MOX fuel to "burn out" of weapons-grade plutonium allegedly due to technical difficulties and high cost of the project. Instead, the United States intends to weapons-grade plutonium mixed with other, non-radioactive materials and to put it in storage.
>According to experts, thus creating the prerequisites for the United States a unilateral breach of Soap.

Truth be told, this is what will happen most likely.
Let's see what the king Nigger himself will say.

Do u get to report the truth of what you see, or do u get shafted by editorial policy?

>The second point relates to the possibility now and not in 10 years, the use of Russian fuel of the future
>Due to the fuel fabrication technology for MOX technology, which Russia has currently a monopoly, it is possible to solve the problem of storage of nuclear waste, acutely facing all the countries on whose territory the nuclear work.
>Disposal of spent fuel and its isolation from the environment - it is very expensive and troublesome, so the raw materials for the manufacture of energovydelyayuschih elements has a negative price, in other words, their owners are willing to sell it, but also to pay for the removal.
>One of the attractive properties of MOX fuel is the fact that in its production can be disposed of surplus weapons-grade plutonium, which otherwise would constitute a radioactive waste
>At the same time, if still MOX fuel was used as an adjunct to conventional fuel rods, in Russia ready new BN-800 reactor, working exclusively on it. In general, the work - no rework. The technological superiority of Russia in the nuclear field - a fait accompli, and compared them with all US iPhones look pretty bleak.
>And in the current agreement is a ban on the reprocessing of irradiated MOX fuel until they are disposed of all 34 metric tons of plutonium, 25 tons of metal and 9 tons of dioxide. The term recycling - until 2025.

Are the white helmets the paroxism of US funds ending up in terrorists pockets ?

pozrdav, NZ bro
Drago mi je da ekipa prati šta se dešava na "alternativnim" mjestima na internetu.
Ovi soroševski mediji kod nas su mi živce popili, pogotovo kad idu pisat "analize" o stanju u Siriji, samo dobiju tekst iz sinagoge koji moraju objavit.

Did you see this?
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/john-kerry-syria-audio.html?_r=1

Kerry seems to admit he wants war crimes bu that his hands are tied and that he has been out manouvered by the russians. I also liked the fact that he saw that elections were the only way forward.

The one question I have, is who the 4 syrian groups were - I noticed they didn't get named.

Do you ever get those moments in between following updates, checking maps, willing 'your side' on etc. where the human cost of the war hits you in the feels

I just retaliated.

>Question of price:
>In general, this way: even 17 billion and 300 million cash and five years of age. Otherwise, no way - no cheaper or faster - it will not work. In Russia, this plant is already producing MOX, he began to work 28 September 2015. It cost $ 240 million., More than a hundred times cheaper than the Americans need to build something like that. And not in five years, and six months ago.
>If the Americans are now tearing the agreement, Russia will always go out with a plus: it has not violated the agreement, developed a new type of reactor fuel, will receive higher quality raw materials armory. Yes, even the Americans paid no less than the fifth part of the program...

Dunno how much is true, but I guess we would lay down such terms just for lulz. It seems like we can literally left US without fuel for nuclear plants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çerkes_Ethem

no swede cuck you just love brown arab cock

Try not to get caught up with the ISM and you may be fine.

Well the group I work for is basically pro-Palestinian. So my stories have to focus on problems Palestinians face. This is normally not a problem - there are plenty of genuine problems.

But I don't like that I feel pressure not to report completely all circumstances around attacks, for example. Like, yeah it's bad if Israel shoots a kid armed with a knife and kills him. But need to report he had a knife.

Also, I was arguing with colleague about use of language. Obviously, 'IDF' is biased in favour of Israel. But he wants to say 'IOF' (Israeli Occupation Forces). I feel this is unnecessary and unprofessional. If you just say 'Israeli army' or 'Israeli troops' - and then report bad stuff they do, people will realise situation. No need to force it down their throats.

Zadar for SAA

>ISIS claims suicide attack on Kurdish wedding in Hasakah

wtf i love isis now

It must be tough being a journalist who is actually interested in doing his job

ok. Fair is fair.
did u actually crack the trip?

Axis of Resistance @Syria_Hezb_Iran 1h

Pro-Militants #Map Update N #Hama CS
*Blue area: #SAA recaptured villages

>*we wouldn't lay down

Yeah,try if you want ##wayzata in name field

Sure man

Syria is a pretty torn nation, as some Syrian posters here have said everybody has family that died in the war, its brutal

Pre-war videos and travel reports show that Syria was a pretty neat country, its sad so much is destroyed

Probably gonna lose those two villages + more in N.Hama anyway.

It's frustrating sometimes. I feel like some of the journalist I've met here consider activism and journalism to be the same thing. Especially pro-Palestinian foreigners.

Of course, sometimes they can be related. But like this same colleague said he wouldn't report intra-Palestinian killings (due to political feuds) basically because he thought then westerners would think Palestinians are barbaric.

Then when I said it was important to westerners to understand this stuff - the context and poltiics of Palestine, not just a binary Israel vs. Palestine thing - he was like 'yeah well Palestinians know about what's going on.'

I can't understand this at all. Isn't the whole point of reporting to show people subtlety of situation? And also some of this fanatical anti-Zionism plays into Israel's hands. They can turn around and say: 'look, all our critics are anti-Semites.' Of course criticism of Israel isn't. But some of the stuff I've seen does veer towards it.

I get around this by focusing less on hard politics and more on culture, where you can talk about occupation in more subtle way. Stories about culture, music that sort of thing.

PS: My colleague also said he basically thought any Palestinian resistance, including murdering children, was fine. So I think we'll never see eye to eye on much, ha.

Slav ground forces in syria when?

What does that do?
U mean i put that in the name field where I have DeepCover?
SO if I do that, then what - it exposes my IP or what.

I am sure you understand my reluctance to put it into the name field right now ... ;)

post memes

are you for real

Mirrowing the inadequate and unrealistic clames of the US to give away Crimea, Ukraine and comletely give up sovereign foreign policy

>##wayzata
thats where he lives?

Kolko su dali, Humvija?

HAHAHAAHHAHA you will have his trip if you put that ^^
anyways,cya later.

*completely, fuck grammer, It's nightime I've slept only 4 hours and I'm wasting my time with you, autists.

Extreme conditions in weather and bad supply lines led to this

wayzata high school

I'm just trying to understand what happened.

Ideologically how similar is the general Palestinian population to Hamas' ideals? You often hear the "they don't like Hamas per se it's just their best hope" line trotted out, and I'm never sure how true it is.

Ffs, tripcodes are something I should look at. I have no clue how they work, always been disinterested. Lesson learned. I go look.

I wonder if Stalin ever thought to himself whether the Great Purge was actually justified.
Given wonderful things like this.

BARREL BOMB PARTY WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=FGtAnWjb7yA

30-40, ali su kupljeni

jeesh - thats new to me.
I had heard the finns were making 'art' of the russians, sometimes skiing past at high speed and cutting throats in passing, and sometimes propping up the dead in lifelike poses.

sheesh. Thanks suomanon.

Finns signed the treaty, and the territories needed was given, the rest is irrelevant.

Stalin was afraid of what he called "bonapartism", meaning of some mid up to high level military officier making a coup against him.

His fears being justified or not russian army never did take actvie role in politics. They always prided themselves about that.

discord.gg/D92CDBk

the syria general has been reformed after a mod sperged out and deleted it. The mod is kill but the general is alive

International law says you cannot militarily conquer territory and call it yours after the cessation of hostilities. Thats why and how the soviet union fell apart, because the countries figured out that there was no claim for russian domination over them.

This deserves to be in the next OP

>

I think it's a big divisionby class. In Ramallah, people are pretty liberal (by Arab standards). People drink; not that many women wear hijab. Also this is because there are loads of Christians.

But in rural areas, and other places in West Bank, a lot more conservative. And I think people do sympathise with Hamas more.

In terms of being 'best hope' - I think you have a point. Hamas are not as corrupt as the PA and Fatah, and they do their best helping people in Gaza with social support/healthcare etc. It's certainly not right, as Israel does, to imply ISIS and Hamas are as extreme as each other.

Having said that, you obviously need two to tango - and Israel will probably never negotiate with Hamas. Why would they? They have them in this destitute corner in Gaza where people can't do anything.

I think in longer term, Palestinians can't do much themselves. They've tried for 40 years and failed. I think Israeli society needs to move to the left and for a leftist government to end occupation. This might happen if mainstream Israelis - yes, they do exist - get bored with antics of fanatical settlers who upset status quo. But that isn't going to happen for a while: if anything, Israel is moving way more to the right.

I kinda don't get why would the US do this shit, and in that form.

Cousin Sergei. Give em back for 100th independence anniversary? No hard feelings about war. Think how we saunaed together during Cold War, even presidents.

Than the US shoud have already fall 100 times, what you said is complete bullshit of a person who has a competence of an Al-Nusra millitant in quantum physics. There are shit tons of other reasons of USSR collapse, but none of them are as retarded as what youve just said.

Jews will say the nastiest things about any other group of people, but if you even allude to their unpleasantness they will cry out at how badly they are being wronged, how great their persecution. So much hate. Was six million not enough?
Apparently not.

At first thought that the pic related was some kind of military guro

Now i need a cpouple of gallons of vodka to comletely understand what this suomi says.

What made you choose to cover Israel? You've done other countries in the region too?

Well there's a tank there.

sauce

This is my first assignment actually, ha. I've just finished an MA in Arabic, and always wanted to do journalism.

So I thought this was ideal: could improve Arabic and practice journalism. It's a bit of a 2nd rate organisation, but hopefully it'll be good experience for later on.

I have travelled around Arab world though; spend 4 months in Cairo doing Arabic. The difference between here and there is crazy. Although 'Palestinian' might be a byword for 'fanatic' in some places, Palestinians are way more educated, wealthy and liberal than Egyptians - even despite occupation. Egypt is fucked.

The areas ceded in 1948 Paris Treaty.
Sauna reference was to how Kekkonen made good deals with Soviet presidents during Cold War, often with a good sauna trip. State-of-the-art negotiation.

inb4 muh karelian heritage

boku no pico

+tic nee-san

>two comfy threads in a row
>most of old /sg/fags are posting
noice

Yes, but that's what war causes.

Anyway not to be totally OT in here. Are the Russian ground forces still in Aleppo with their rocket launchers?

Wow you're pretty rare, How are you using Cred Forums didn't Iran make that ISP thing. Anyways sweet.

>he doesnt know that Blyatwater is already operating

Also, with that plutonium deal bs with Russia putting forth exorbitant demands, and now the complete Syria peace talks fiasco, does anyone else feel kinda anxious that WW3 might happen very soon?
I don't wanna get nuked by either side.

north Hama regains? finally

for anyone like me who doesnt understand desertrunes, heres a name lookup and quick paint with transcribed names on top

two small villages

..the fuck, Cred Forums is not letting me post images without Connection error so here it is:
i.imgur.com/wGTukAZ.jpg

kill those fucking shias!

Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec 1 hprije 1 sat
PSYOP BUSTED: Entire Media Reporting About Fake #Aleppo Twitter Account @AlabedBan

Without wanting to derail the thread, and without resorting to shit tier language you have used, let me explain why what you have said is not entirely correct.

The us may dominate many regions and countries, but the usa has never imposed it's dominance on other countries after war - they certainly have pressed countries into their sphere of influece - but the countries remain independent. There are no american equivalents of ex soviet states such as estonia.
Estonia is an interesting example, because they started to issue passports to citizens - estonian passports - not soviet ones.
Gorby tried to ask them to stop but they refused. And soon the soviet states in the union began to break away.
It is true that this issuing of passports - a symbolic act emphasising the nature of international law - occurred against a backdrop of other internal issues within the soviet union. However, the act was a legal mechanism which could not be denied and was the legal basis upon which staes within the union declared their independence from the union.
I would reccommend you watch a documentary dealing with exactly this subject - singingrevolution.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?pg=1.

heres a cool tune to accompany your journey into knowledge, thats like half the estonian nation (joke) singing btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=34mYlYkzPVU

Russia also owes Estonia some land back, but so far has refused.

God bless america

>i.imgur.com/wGTukAZ.jpg

bruh go on google maps

they literally captured empty fields with like 2 buildings

To make things more spicy: We are having massive civil defence tomorrow 1/3 of population is said to be involved.

Time to go into the metro.

Is there any solid evidence for it being fake ? Not that I don't believe it

im going to be very happy seeing american planes blown out of the sky by Assad

Yeah russiabro - Norway is thinking of giving finland land for it's 100th anniversay. Finland is like the only expanding european country in the 21st century - and they are doing it entirely through peace. Why not join the party and give back Karelia?

worry for a leppo.
Will they all come here to be refugees thanks to """based""" (((Putin)))?
If yes then fuck you all. I hope Hillary will bomb the fuck out of you.

Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke

This bastard did it again!

@sams_usa underground hospital in #Aleppo destroyed in #Russian #BunkerBuster attack.

#PutinAtWar

You've been biten by some of your african jungle insect abomination and now having a trip.

The Houthis are now paying for their crimes against my people in Yemen.

is she going to tweet out some shit like im scared, bombs are falling and then get martyred for the cause?

Primary retention will be the government controlled part and Damascus. So no, they most likely won't come here, and if they do it'll be a small number.
Remember, there's like 5mio refugees in government controlled zones as well as normal citizens of Syria.

they did the thing,
but Iranians always find ways to sidestep sanctions and other restrictions, you guys may be familiar with this

what is a leppo?

Well, the profile is less than 5 days old, only today it gained 12000 followers. And take in cosideration how for a 7 year old girl and her mom native to Syria both have perfect English skills, grammar and all. Also everything that "they" follow from their profiles is rebel and jihadi related.

Ah so that's why bunker buster munitions were used. Of course if the hospitals move underground, they need to be taken out using bunker busters. Barrel bombs just won't do anymore.

there are such things as VPN and anonimazers, young padawan.

saudi is now killing shia civilians to show to houthi theyre not joking

I keep getting the feeling that we are all heading for a big war.
Is that the feeling you also get in russia?
This syrian thing, the nuclear stuff, the olympic shenanigans banning all of russia even tho only a few bad athletes were in the mix, the continuous bad mouthing of russia in the press and so forth.
I really get the feelz that someone wants a war. I don't like it.

If you watn to be popular you nedd to follow the everchanging hospital-boming trends.

Once they start using incendiary munitions, cluster bombs, barrel bombs and bunker busters some media outlet will surely report on that.

"Quick Julian, somebody figured out that there seem to be more hospitals than houses in Aleppo"

Look on the bright side, at least you don't live in a country that was the planned battleground for a NATO vs Russia war since 1950's.

no freind sergei. It is u. U have travelled to a place called de - nial.
You thinking it must be africa, de-nial, I know de-river. But no. Estonia was the splinter, the tiny splinter that found the big crack in the soviet rock and broke it. It did help that the rock was old and rotten. but that is what happened. Fakti tovorish, fakti.

Why don't you russians have a word for robot? You are like the french who have no word for entrepreneur. If you don't have a word for robots your whole future is fuckt.

>the US and Turkish militaries are working just fine together on Euphrates Shield
> together
USA army is there to just to take credits of accomplishment of Turkish army and FSA.
Further more USA army better off the operation. After they stepped on Rai town under FSA control; operation has freezed for few weeks.

>sanctions on russia will kill russia!
>russia, nation with the largest deposits of natural resources in the world
>russia a fully industrialized nation
>asian nations that are eager to trade with russia despite sanctions

Sure obongo. Those sanctions are totally going to help. They couldn't even kill Iran with sanctions and they are even smaller and less advanced than Russia.

Heck it took 40 years of sanctions and COMMUNISM to kill Russia before.