X gonna give it to ya

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER

RIP

I WAS HAPPY IN THE HAZE OF A DRUNKEN HOUR

QUICK START SCREAMING MORE MEMES IN PUBLIC

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY

>posting polls from two months ago
w e w

B-but wikileaks will change it

He had a better run that most expected.

>Trump's taking the lead
>QUICK! oversample dems!!!

This sort of media manipulation is unheard of even in 90's Serbia

It's weird he's still rising after that shitty debate

>COLORADO
>HILL +11

REeeeee!!!

Can someone explain how this is even possible? I thought it was common knowledge that debates don't hardly sway anyone yet people are claiming Trump is completely finished

So if Clinton is "dominating" in the polls the way you say she is, why is CTR and the media shilling harder now than they ever have before?

Pressing the advantage.

BUT HEAVEN KNOWS IM MISERABLE NOW

Whoopsies!

It looks like you "accidentally" "forgot" to include the whole part of the graph that's after the 9th of August.

I'm sure that was just an "innocent" "mistake" you made there.

Every time Trump pulls ahead, the polls get "corrected". That's all it is.

This was after the DNC you dumb shits.

DRUMPF BTFO

I AM A #JEBPLEB NOW

#so-tired of all the shill trolls i just want them gone so Cred Forums can return to its former glory trump2016

Allepo, the 3rd party candidates are taking a shit, that's why both are rising.

East Korea - Best Korea!

thank you

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

Trump is going to lose.

Screencap this post.

I BLEED IT OUT, DIGGING DEEPER JUST TO THROW IT AWAY

JUST TO THROW IT AWAY

JUST TO THROW IT AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy

The funny part is they actually spend money on that shit. Millions actually. Can you imagine someone at Hillary's headquarters, giving a budget presentation on paying to get dubbs? They must have thought the person was insane.

He was directly courting middle class workers who only care about whether or not they're going to have a job in 5 years. He embarrassed himself with white, highly "educated" liberals who were already going to vote for Hillary, and with conservatives who were already going to vote for him. She likely got a bounce from people who were on the fence about her but never going to vote for him, but he got a bounce with the opposite group.

If he performs well in the last debate, expect to see a huge bounce.

>Monmouth

> X axis is unlabeled
> no date

Way to correct the record!

What's the real deal here?

>it's another graph thread
I love these. Please keep spamming them, there aren't enough made daily.

AY AY AY AY CANTA Y NO LLORES

X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya X gon' give it to ya
>music

> I thought it was common knowledge that debates don't hardly sway anyone

I don't think that's quite what they're concluded.

I think the evidence is mixed. Sometimes debates seemed to matter, but sometimes not so much. It can be hard to tell because they've got to try to separate correlation from causation, and that can be very difficult if you've only got a small number of data points to analyze.

I suspect that this year is more unusual than most because so many people have retreated to their safe-space echo chambers of Fox News or MSNBC or wherever it is they can go and suck their thumb and comfort themselves.

But the raw, live debate video feed didn't have a chance to get filtered through the echo chambers, so I'll bet a bunch of people were getting their first glimpse of the two candidates in a way that was not professionally edited by the media spinners.

I suspect that this whole echo-chamber phenomenon is going to result in an increased influence of the debates. It's one thing to listen to Rush every day for an entire year blasting Hillary as an insane, crooked, sick, idiotic cunt -- but it's something altogether different to actually see Hillary with your own eyes, unfiltered. For some people, the difference could be quite stark, and that starkness might explain the changes in polling numbers.

tl;dr -- This time it might be different, for reasons.

Same as Brexit

They're predicting no one to leave

>more than enough turn out to want to leave

>Clinton support skyrocketing after 9/11
???

Also daily reminder that "Likely Voters" excludes people who didn't vote in 2012.
After all, how can they be likely to vote when they didn't the last time? :^)

IF YOU SQUEEZE MY LIZARD

After Brexit I can't imagine how anyone can think a Trump win isn't guaranteed. That made it painfully obvious that the media can't manipulate voters.

This is an unprecedented amount of media shilling. The media completely committed suicide after this whole thing either way.

TRUMPFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

just stop being cucks even in there shill polls hes getting closer

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Truly, the contrast could not be more stark.

It's unfortunate that in my family there are people who don't want to align themselves with Trump, who is clearly a blustering bully and a loser, but who still lack the courage to examine what they think is opting out by voting for the Libertarian with equally deplorable policies and utter lack of qualifications. It's so cowardly and so deeply misogynistic at the same time that I gnash my teeth just writing about it.

There really is no other choice. If you feel women matter, that people of color share our struggles and our humanity, and that qualifications matter even a tiny bit in the position of the presidency, there is only one person you can vote for. And that person is Hillary Rodham Clinton.