Deutsche Bank

So that Deutsche bank is a real loose cannon, huh?

reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80693005/#80694131
money.cnn.com/2016/05/24/news/swift-bank-hack-ceo/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-26/swift-hack-probe-expands-to-up-to-dozen-banks-beyond-bangladesh
youtu.be/IRAauJf71jA?t=6m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>16.10.16
>16+10+16 = 42
>4th letter of the Alphabet is D, second B
>DB
>Deutsche Bank

>D.A.K
>Deutscher Aktienindex kollabiert (German stock index collapses)

Market watch thread tonight lads.

Prepare for the /comfy/

2spoogy

>reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

Can I get a tldr?

Groundhog user was right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80693005/#80694131

His post number is a palindrome.

>that get
i am ready

Don't tease me

Kek is really with us, it seems.
I was agnostic, but there has to be a god's will for chaos in there.

Is DAK=DAX?

>before a bank run on the banks happen, there's a "banking virus" that stops you from withdrawing money.

Does anyone remember the NSA hack?

Shadow Brokers wrote:
>We want make sure Wealthy Elite recognizes the danger cyber weapons, this message, our auction, poses to their wealth and control. Let us spell out for Elites. Your wealth and control depends on electronic data. You see what cryptolockers and stuxnet can do. You see attacks on banks and SWIFT in news. Maybe there is Equation Group version of cryptolocker+stuxnet for banks and financial systems? If Equation Group lose control of cyber weapons, who else lose or find cyber weapons? If electronic data go bye bye where leave Wealthy Elites? Maybe with dumb cattle?

They specifically mention SWIFT in news.

money.cnn.com/2016/05/24/news/swift-bank-hack-ceo/
>The head of the network that connects the world's banks has issued a warning: Hackers will strike again, and they could bring down a bank.
>Fraudulent messages were sent via SWIFT to initiate cash transfers from accounts at larger banks.
>If hackers are able to break into a weaker bank, they can fabricate transfer requests in order to pull money out of a bigger bank.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-26/swift-hack-probe-expands-to-up-to-dozen-banks-beyond-bangladesh
>as many as 12 banks linked to Swift’s global payments network that have irregularities similar to those in the theft of $81 million from the Bangladesh central bank
>the biggest known cyber-heist in history, suggests a broad and serious campaign to breach the international financial system.
>Swift’s CEO, “This is a big deal, and it gets to the heart of banking,” “Banks that are compromised like this can be put out of business.”

stop memeing

the recent drop to 10 and rise to 11 was 100% pure manipulation.

>another deutsche bank thread

NO

I refuse to be fooled. There will be no happening. Everything will be fine

It's nothing.

Trust me

The institutional smart money is betting their money on it going down. If the smart money did not have good reason to think it was going down, then why would they waste their money betting on it?

No fucking way.

youtu.be/IRAauJf71jA?t=6m49s

Fuck....this is some big shit right here.

Does anybody have any clues as to who the identity of the Shadow Brokers really is? This is the false flag that they have been waiting for.

bump

>DAK
>was not /x' tier shit
So 16th of oct it all falls?

reports of a new IT glitch. “Customers can not access their cash because it is blocked”, a customer complained on Saturday morning to Handelsblatt, adding that “I am stunned: I can’t make weekend purchases since I can neither get cash nor pay by card.”

As far I new they could survive till summer 2017 when major payments are due but that's it then.

Game over

DB is going to hover around 11-12 until and unless the trigger (US fines) is resolved. If it's small enough, they'll just continue to slog along and people will eventually reinvest money with the bank.

If the US doesn't settle for enough less, it'll collapse DB. If something else significant shoves DB, it will collapse. But what it's doing now is being a tremendous profit for anyone who shorted DB.

That would be Soros.

Yes and no, regardless of what Germany does (either they bail them out or they don't), we will get a happening in both cases.
If they bail them out, their debt increases and thus the debt of the entire eurozone.. If they dont, DB falls. Simple as that.
All you need to remember is that it wont happen in 5 minutes.

Dont forget the political fallout of the hypocrisy if they bail them out.

This too.
I'm sure Germany is going to bail them out, but that will trigger the eurozone. I'm okay with that.
Lets get this ride started.