Can't think of new ways to be a snowflake

What did she mean by this?

More gems here:
twitter.com/search?q=PTSD&src=tren

I agree, she shouldn't have

I don't know senpai , you tell me

>tfw you see untagged gore without a trigger warning and you need therapy for years

i seen shit

Maybe her mom should have sprung for a real abortion instead of just buying a wire hanger.

did she manage to turn away from the computer just in time?

Much ado about nothing. Trump didn't call PTAD sufferers weak. Someone just inferred it from a different statement.

Manufactured controversy.

Fucking PTSD has become so trivialised these days. At this rate we will have to give combat vets a new disorder with a stupidly specific name so snowflakes can't adopt it. Post I WAS A SOLDIER IN A FUCKING WARZONE disorder or some shit.

Want to feel like a special snowflake? Easy.

Lets say we round the amount of people who actively post on this website to 200k and round the world population to 7 billion. That means you're one of the .028ish% of the world population who wastes their time on a russian basket weaving dating site.

Want to feel like a specialflake ? Easy

Go shart in the mart , burger.

>be a broken human being
>hurr I'm so strong for being emotionally crippled
If she was strong she would have come out of whatever situation she was in unscathed and get the fuck on with her life instead of playing vicitm online.

We should just go back to using shellshock. Nobody can lie about having shellshock unless they were in an actual war zone.

>Fucking PTSD has become so trivialised these days. At this rate we will have to give combat vets a new disorder with a stupidly specific name so snowflakes can't adopt it. Post I WAS A SOLDIER IN A FUCKING WARZONE disorder or some shit.

>Implying feminists aren't in a patriarchal warzone when they go outside, turn on the tv or even go to online safe spaces.

Down voted and reported. Shitlord.

Its not the same without the voice

>AWW-AHH..SHELL SHOCK
>MY TOES, MY TOES

Tbh people who ACTUALLY have real shit happen to them get PTSD too. Kidnappings, getting shot with near death experience etc (idk what exactly counts as PTSD but I have a weak friend who got mugged and beat up and he needed therapy, but that's weak af), etc. Its still not "someone called me fat online" tier shit though.

Real Combat Fatigue, vs. Keyboard Combat FATigue.

>Literally taking words out of context

You're underestimating their mental gymnastic abilities.

These people are so emotionally frail that I wouldn't be surprised if they legit developed PTSD over something minor.

>"When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it. They see horror stories, they see events you couldn't see in a movie, nobody would believe it..."