Who is going to win tomorrow?

Who is going to win tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79FfyNz7Gyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who's the guy on the right?

Pence

Nobody will watch or care. They're both incredibly milquetoast.

Whichever side shills harder postdebate

Both look like grade A bullpreppers

There's not a lot of energy behind either of them.

The better question is who's going to watch tomorrow.

No one I know.

OFFICIAL VP DEBATE COCKTAILS

Kaine: Glass of water
Pence: Glass of water that has a problem with gays

Pence vs literally who?

this will probably come up. I hope Pence sticks to his guns. Fuck the moderates who want him to cave

kaine is feminine, has a shrill voice and is only with hildawg because he agreed to step down as head of the dnc for debbie to step in and rig it for her turn.

pence is from the future.

it will be a raping of epic proportion

no one will be watching but us.

I actually think Pence will. I think he is smarter and more verbally and mentally nimble than Kaine. Kaine totally reminds me of a hobbit--but not in a good way--and also of that unpleasant actor I keep seeing in some dumb ad (car insurance?) getting his chest waxed. I hate that actor and hence Kaine repels me instinctively. But really though, I don't think he's that bright. Pence is low key but sharp and experienced. Also, unlike Trump, Pence doesn't lose his cool or control. I think it'd be possible to really rattle Kaine, though.

Pence is going to fucking rape that idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=79FfyNz7Gyk

Probably Pence, but both will be low energy.
The thing is both of them don't completely agree with their candidates, and both have had strong disagreements with some stances. So basically neither of them can say "WELL PENCE YOU WERE FOR TPP", because Pence will just say "Well YOU WERE AGAINST ABORTIONS".

Pence will be somewhat dry, but comfy conservative man.

Kaine will sound like a weird girly man, with the unfortunate side effect that he will come off more likable then Clinton.

>Pence will be somewhat dry, but comfy conservative man.
>Kaine will sound like a weird girly man, with the unfortunate side effect that he will come off more likable then Clinton.

kek
Not sure about Kaine and likeability though. Likeable to numales maybe.

Based Baraka when he breaks into the debate and crashes it.

I live in VA and Kaine sucks dick

Nobody cares about the VP debate but Pence will make Kaine look like a jackass.

Pretty much, not many liberals seem to like Kaine but they do like him more than hillary. Pence is white bread so I think pence will win it.

And yet the fine people of Virginia have never caused him to lose an election.

/thread

the jews

70 million people watched last year

Kaine looks like mess but Pence will say some stupid christcuck shit and cost Trump the whole election.

The only winner is the Eternal Jew, in all his terrible shame. We know him.
Carpetbaggers in NOVA, and the nigger vote.

>and the nigger vote.

Yeah that's a great way to win over those black voters for Trump user.

Kaine looks like a beta, Pence looks like a cool guy. Pence will win easily unless he says something stupid about gays.

Pence is the empty shirt of Republican politics. Even his own party didn't want him in Indiana. They were glad he's off the ballot for re-election.

It doesn't matter, the media will say Kaine won.