Do the Americans on this board really live like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsKoJVDw&ab_channel=CBSFilms
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Brook,_Alabama
youtu.be/xnWKz7Cthkk
youtu.be/0Uc4Ksz3nHM
youtu.be/YfZDtC9kjVk
youtube.com/watch?v=oXVN_-DYlig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks Australian, mate.

Looks better than a world controlled by ad's and media. Sure it's not as entertaining, however the peacefulness of the country cant be beat.

live like what? i dont get it

No, but I wish I did.

I live in yet another American city infested by niggers.

i wish.

Some do. It can be a nice life actually. Very affordable, no bullshit to deal with on a daily basis.

Yes but my house is a lot nicer and it's a jeep instead of a shitty old truck

Yes.

My house at night

My property is landlocked by swamp. This is the only way in. Or out.

Example of one of the rooms on the inside

Very comfy, user. I envy you.
How's the internet out there?

looks like shit tbqhwy senpai

DSL/Satellite/phone data plan only

Surprisingly enough, I actually get 4 bars of 4G LTE on most parts of the property.

I have the same 4 wheeler

Those are Aussies, mate.

Living in a small home with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of oil under your property?

you poor soul, living like a hobo

No but I have to drive through that to get to a real city.

You guys should actually see the movie, it's really good.

Looks comfy as fuck, do you have a parking lot at the edge or do you have to negotiate a car over that tiny bridge?

>obligatory nugget

Yes, but one day, god as my witness, we will invent the gate!

my "dream" is to live far away from a city near a comfy village or be completely on my own so i can do spooky shit light a fire dance around it talk to ghosts and get probed by ayylmaos.

here in germanhistan you aren´t even allowed to light a campfire without PERMISSION.

a fucking campfire.
something that is a very important part of humanity as important as having doges and a cave for friendsNfamily.

and that´s why im waiting for shit to blow out of control so i can at least contribute something.

>sitting on rusty truck wearing expensive brand pants
yeah right.

>here in germanhistan you aren´t even allowed to light a campfire without PERMISSION.

Holy shit man, even here in Scotland you can do whatever you like so long as it doesn't become a public danger

3rd world peasant

Nah man I live in suburban hell.

Tiny shitboxes built on top of each other. Fucking strip malls. Fucking traffic out my God damn ass. Used to be worth it bc it was 99% white. The last two years we've gotten blacked harder than your mom out on the town on a Saturday night. Got the smelly dumb beaner scum here now, too. Poo in loos have been here for awhile but they're good people.

shrek?

What a great movie
10/10 will watch it again
youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsKoJVDw&ab_channel=CBSFilms

Redpilled/10.
I'm somewhat jelly.

t. butthurt cityfags who will likely be culturally enriched soon.
Reminder that if you can't handle rural life, you're literally not white.

kek

That was an amazing god damn film

You're damn right we do Nigel now bin that butter knife bruv

ye ive relatives living in Dublin Ireland , i might join them one day but the weather is a huge nono for me.

I have a lot more trees and a much nicer truck.

That movie is seriously really good. Like I don't want to shill, but you guys would really like it. Got some serious red-pilled moments.

Nigga those are $10 Wrangler jeans

iktf m8
we even got some refugees who let their five kids play on their front lawn so it's all dirt now, no more grass.

In more rural parts of the south/central it looks similar. It's a great way to live, but a lot of Americans, my self included, are kind of addicted to the city-lifestyle now.

Plan on moving to a more Rural area further in my life when I start a family though.

Also, great movie.

wtf are you talking about?
looks comfy af
imagine having duck for dinner and fucking around killing animals in the forest, back to the roots.

Stay away from Ireland, the country is built around debt, but not in a way like the rest of us

They borrow and borrow and borrow on the idea that the "celtic tiger" will pay it all back, then after a recession the entire country collapses, billions of euros worth of shit is repossessed, and the cylce starts over again

Ireland is one recession away from civil war

>ayy bubba du check dis on dem that eh
>*spat*
>and ehh das for the
>*cough*
>whitey dats eehh

10/10 would bow hunt and drink shine with.

I picture them like this

Not anymore. I got a degree in math, but even though I make six figures I still think like I live in a dilapidated trailer in the woods. I feel really guilty every time I spend more than $5 on dinner, and I live in a shitty little one-bedroom apartment. If I weren't single, I wouldn't mind getting a nice place for my wife and myself. But it feels like a sin to live outside of my needs. I give about 70,000 a year to charity. If more people grew up like me, the world would be a better place. Not just the US, but the world.

I live in a soulless suburb with box houses and box stores

Looks like a decent life to me. That house or garage or whatever could use some new siding but other than that they seem to be living alright. What's the problem?

>All these faggots thinking I'm a poorfag

These are my trucks

Yes, trucks. With an S

Just because you enjoy your forced diversity and degeneracy of inner cities doesnt mean everyone does.

>El Salvador
kek

>The men who robbed the (((banks)))

Wtf I love (((bank)))robber movies now!

>give 70,000 a year to charity
Yeah okay bub.

I used to live with my parents who lived in the middle of nowhere. Now I live in a town. I rent a condo. Fuck.

Are the British really just White Jews and Pakistani's living on insest island?

This is an El Salvadorian official, this poster has since been killed, may he RIP.

That looks pretty awesome. My wife would never go for living like that unfortunately. I guess I'll just stick with living in the country on 10 acres somewhat close to a city.

It's pretty nice honestly, but in a perfect world I would go full retard Cred Forumsac/k/ and live in the woods secluded from everybody else

They lived like that back in the 70's and 80's.

>New Mexico kid
>Dirt poor family

Arkansas?

>utility vehicles
>this is what americans consider rich

looks like mississippi
>t. missippian

Only white people, it's our privilege

I live in rural Pennsylvania. Pic from my front porch. The wide shot didn't come out perfectly but it's a perfectly find picture none the less.

$40k+ for a new one. They cost about as much as a luxury sedan.

>used price would probably be about 60k total
>new would be 150k
but youre british and probably drive a fiat

Totally this. That's probably just their shed and work truck. They probably have a big ranch house and decent vehicle. I'd much rather live there than some rathole apartment. What exactly is supposed to be wrong with this? the guy on the right is also sorta handsome .

Run away to the woods white man. Run away..... Biggest Jew trick in history was convincing the White man to run away to the woods.

I see cancer tower.

I do think I see some inferior Mississippi State plates on one of those trucks.

What a fag.

You're living the dream of many a european

Fucking excellent man, make america great again

Damn, does all of Penn have that green of grass? Good view bud, I'm sure your proud.

What movie is it?

That doesn't even make any sense. The biggest Jew trick was to build giant concrete cities and then tell us that it was luxurious.

Yea that's Chris Evans, go watch Hell or High Water. Great movie about the South after the housing crisis.

naw its auburn and alabama plates but thats some kinda shit youd see around these parts, also fuck mithithipi thate
>t. ole miss grad

Cities are death.

I live in the 9th wealthiest community in the U.S., but it's also in Alabama. Very beautiful and it's just south of Birmingham, so it's convenient.

Depends how much rain we get. It's often pretty brown during the summer.

>not even allowed to own a truck in britistan

Hell or High Water. Very good movie.

I do. With a nicer home tho. No shitting, that truck is damn near mirror image of mine.

I live in a trailer park. trailers are actually better quality housing than similarly priced apartments, desu. Plus, I have a bit of yard for my dog to run around in. I pay 60 cents per square foot per month and I live 15 minutes away from everything I would ever need.

Trailer Park Boys is a mostly accurate representation except we have less rain and more Mexicans here.

>Range Rover
>Mock tudor buildings

If it weren't for the USPS box and roadmarkings I'd say this was somewhere in England.

I live in Flint, mi. So I live like a shitskin and can't drink the water

goat

no

Either way it looks awesome down there. Sadly its a part of the country I've never been too.

Why so many nukes for some spots in the middle of nowhere?

I thought the coasts would get more nukes.

Thanks, I just found it's Chris Pine, but you helped me find that info.

Yes, because surrendering your ancestors economic power centers to the Jews is exactly want they want.

You really are a fucking idiot beyond all repair. Same goes for all your type of "r-run to the woods" militia dumb fucks.

I said it 8 years ago, I say it again.

"Huurrrr, Cities = Jews" What an absolutely cancerous faggot mentality.

Run away white man.......... run.......... run far far away.

those are where our launch silos are

black dots are only secondary targets, anyway

What are with those big-ass clusters in the Great Plains?

trucks are for pleb manual laborers

Those areas are the areas that the US has nuke silos.

Thats not a truck, thats a golf cart with a bed.

>made by an american company

I think that's the look they were going for. There's actually one area called "English Village". But there are also giant SUV and pickup trucks too, because we're wealthy but still Southern. And while the buildings have a certain style, the houses and mansions are all over the place. Some are stereotypical southern plantation style, some are Victorian, and some are castles.

that's Oz, matey. And those drunks are looking for an Abo to rape.

Missile silos

Yes, fords are for chavs and gypsies.

Nuclear silos
We should probably move them someplace else or develop a mobile ICBM delivery platform like the russkies...

silos

i have a romantic fantasy of moving to the USA but down south, one of the dixie states, maybe where they filmed the walking dead but more rural.

The thing is..nigger culture infected everything, if once the problem were bikers and methheads now every poor white person speaks in jigaboo language and has the same manerisms...its heartbreaking

Bro you can't even buy plastic knives.

HAHAHAHAHA

THAT IS NOT TRUCK

Most likely ICBM silos or airbases for bombers to head up north to the Soviet Union.

Soviets had some truly weird targets though, like those random spots in the Mojave and Arizona where there actually is nothing. I also like how Maine gets almost nothing lol

Mfw living on the southern tip of Texas thinking we're irrelevant enough not to even be considered for commie nukes and we do end up getting marked

HEY HEY FELLOW BROOKIE :) HOWS THAT LIMEADE AT GILCHRIST?

the silos are actually pretty damn secure. and you really think the russians are wasting the money to have their missiles constantly move about on trucks? they're all based out of a handful of bases too.

Dad's midlife crisis set him back 50k, but it's the most comfortable vehicle I've driven in a long time. And it's fucking useful. When I move back to the boonies, my supposed luxury Audi will be history.

Depends on location like all things. People in Northern Nebraska or Wyoming, maybe also NE Montana live in very remote and rual areas. They're the descendents of pioneer families and they tend to stay to themselves and handle their own business.

The kind of places that remain isolated like that are very comfy, no police or government interference and the only badge you may see is on a ranger or state trooper every now and then.

you mean something like a submarine that can launch nukes?

Those are to send nukes north towards russia. Pull out a globe, and you will see the west coast is further from russia than north dakota

Was that one built at Flint or in Mexico?

But I can set shit on fire

Why are you posting images of your fucking middle class verticals that you don't even own yet. It will take 8-15 years to pay off the bank loan.

get the fuck outta here faggot

>he thinks a cheap SUV with a shitty bed stuck on the back is a truck

>truck
Fucking lol!!!!!!!

We have nuclear launching platforms on the wheels. They could be literally anywhere and don't require a silo.

I still have one of those old wooden tokens for a free limeade, but I've never actually tried one. I haven't even been to Gilchrist since I was pretty little. What I really miss is The Daily Cup, that coffee shop with the bookstore in the back. I think Little Hardware bought out that space and expanded, although I hear they are in English Village too now.

nice

hahhahaah fuck

People really drive this?

My, how the times have changed. I kid you not, I was thinking of the Daily Cup last night, but I couldn't remember the name. Now they have built that God-awful thing behind Western and it looks like garbage. I'm not currently living there so I'm out of the loop a little bit. Small world, huh? It's a shame the Joe Muggs in English Village is gone, they used to have the best strawberry smoothies.

>hitting the twin cities that many times
well they will be better off than they are now

Also, Little Hardware pulled out of the Western strip and is now solely in English Village.

It's a work vehicle here in the UK.

Since we don't need to move things large distances, 400miles from london to edinburgh, we use smaller transport systems for localised transport.

>I'm dead inside the post.

Umm ok.

I thought Australia was better at shitposting than this tbqhywfamalam.

>>utility vehicles
>>this is what americans consider rich

Enjoy your cab and tube ride. If the muzzies don't stab you to death.

Yeah. I'm not surprised about expansive new developments, but I was surprised when they started building UP. Messes with the whole aesthetic, which I thought was what the city council cared most about. Evidently they care more about an influx of money.

Oh well. Things always change. I don't plan on spending the rest of my life here anyway. I don't make enough money for that.

That's more of a western thing

I live in a middle/middle upper suburb in the middle of NJ, we don't really have a need for 50k$ trucks, instead people all around me either have small cars like BMW i3s and mini coopers, sedans and lux barges

>I see cancer tower.
It's a windmill, junior. The wind spins the props and it pumps water out of the ground.

There is no defending this vehicle buddy just give it up.

Looks about right

Oh yeah. Wow, I guess I really don't spend much time "downtown" anymore.

>swamp
Is this you?

Yeah. I live in one of the whitest states in the country. Not coincidentally one of the least populous.

It's not exactly like this picture, because if this picture is American it seems like a Western or Southerwestern, or the editor tried to make it seem that way. But I would say life here is pretty similar to the picture relative to the different culture and environment being on the other side of the country.

Do you not?

Look up the Ford F-150 King Ranch. It's pretty much a luxury car and a utility vehicle at the same time.

That's a high voltage clearing.

Consider the fact that in Aus you have massive trucks that transport infrastructure goods around the country to large hubs.

Massive trucks and the like.

From their you must have intermediary vehicles that transport materials from a major hub to outlier building merchants.

Well in the UK we don't have those, with us being so close together the role of intermediary transport is done away with and you have builders transporting smaller/medium stuff on those flatbeds, with larger hydrolic crane operated flatbeds providing a delivery service for larger items.

Just because you don't understand the reason why doesn't mean you're right.

You literally live in the middle of nowhere.

>Luxury pickup truck

When will this meme end? My cx-5 is more luxurious than this

This looks like another day fowheelin up here. Nice pics man. funny that people think living like this is poverty.

>luxury
>everything is made out of shitty plastic and awful shit quality faux leather upholstery

wew

That sounds cozy.

I've always wanted to live in a trailer park after seeing that series. I'd fit right in.

I live in the mountains, it is rather nice.

Me on the left lol

Class of 98. But since they won't let the band play Dixie anymore, fuck Ole Miss too.

How do you people live in the middle of nowhere? I couldn't imagine being miles away from your nearest neighbor

What if you are tfw no gf? Wouldn't it get extremely lonely?

>everything is made out of shitty plastic and awful shit quality faux leather upholstery

what is the dashboard supposed to be made of, wood?

Wood on top of metal or just metal.

Literally live in the woods

Yeah...

only when ur house is destroyed by tornadoes every other year

Having lived in a very rural area, an average suburban area, and in the city I've personally found the more spaced out people are, the more inviting and friendly they are to their community.

When you get a v8 engine in one of those, then we'll talk

Nuclear triad. Subs are good for actually hitting shit, hardened silos are key for making the enemy waste a bunch of warheads bombing dirt in the middle of nowhere instead of cities or vital infrastructure. Think of it as a shield rather than a spear.

There are better ways to nuke your enemy, sure, but if they don't waste a bunch of nukes hitting the silos (most of which require a direct hit with a megaton bomb to disable) the nukes in the silos can wipe them out pretty easily because they're bigger and nastier than submarine nukes.

You're living the dream.

I don't think you can even get a petrol in them anymore

Back in the day you could order them with a the 3.0 Essex V6 they put in the Capri

>woods
You live in a pine plantation if that picture is accurate.

Alright all well and good bonger.

But does it have to look so lame? I mean surely someone along the line said that this truck looks like shit?.

>tfw you are a target for 2000 warhead and 500 warhead scenario.
Anyone else here triangle, black circle, red square?

t. Oak Ridge, TN

Post more cavaliers.

I used to live in Madison WI. That city is a target because there are still active germ warfare labs in town that make designer germs using DNA synthesis machines.

I honestly don't have many Celia lewds but I keep her three feet from my monitor.

>that thatched roof

Are medieval tier houses like this common in the UK? Jesus, you guys are still living in the stone age. I mean that's pretty cool from a historical standpoint, but it seems backward in a way.

They want you to think there is nothing out there. Russians know more about our classified infrastructure than we do.

I bet you're the kind of fuck that complains to UPS that you dont get your packages at your front door.

>itt

Because of democrats the property values in my neighborhood dropped by more than 100k-200k per house and because of this this duck dynasty looking nigga and his son moved in near me, they drive an f150 as old as this country, they always wear camo and Jean overalls and idk I guess it's a geographical thing but it seems a little low class desu

Yeah the King Ranch has really gone downhill. My buddy has an '02 model with SADDLE LEATHER seats and it rocks. The new one is a total joke with its wimpy v6

jesus christ I wish

Most Americans with some form of testicular fortitude wish they were there

Do you always talk this much? A bet a lot of people look down at their phones as you speak.

Nice. We do goofy shit like study blackholes with supercomputers and of course nuclear shit. I think we have a small biological warfare things going on, but it's not a huge deal here. It's fun to watch goofy military helicopters and aircraft try piss poor at being sneaky at night though, same with trucks, coming in and out of town at 3am.

Most faggots with "Trucks" these days opt for extended cabs and put a big ass toolbox in the bed leaving like 10 inches of workable bed space, so yeah its more of a truck than most..

There are plantations around these parts true but by and large it's nothing but boonies for miles

No but that was a solid movie

That house looks like an overgrown cuckshed.

Oklahoma here. I live in a flat downtown, but I know people that live like this. It's only out in the sticks.

Different user here.
I get 4g LTE on property, but either 1x or just nothing in "town". Kind of funny.

No. I live in a small, unpleasantly "diverse" central west coast hamlet. Our house, which I inherited from my grandmother, resembles pic related exactly. It the benefit of a deep lot which once had another house in front of ours. That home burned down in the 80s. Hence we now have a huge, dark yard between us and the street. Result is we've never been hassled or burglarized because people literally can't come in at night. We're at the top of a slope and have put many unfriendly obstacles between us and the street. For our friends we turn on a huge lighting system we had put in, but normally at night it's off and entering our yard is a dangerous and spoopy adventure nogs don't want to risk. Very effective. We do have a nice view from our attic bedroom and plenty of room to grow veggies and keep chickens. We have two German shepherds who also keep the nogs out. Some of our neighbors are ok, thankfully.

We would both love to move to the country in Norcal/Jefferson, or Oregon/Idaho perhaps.

thats a go kart you british faggot

Here is full version

Yeah, but this way my wife doesn't have to put clothes on if she wants to smoke on the front porch.

One night I had four naked chicks smoking out front during a party. Rural real estate buys you privacy for the freaky shit. Can't have loud BDSM parties in an apartment complex, can ya?

Unlike Russia, we don't really have an enormous amount of empty space to shuffle nuke trucks around in.

That is a shed

forgot pic. here

none of the targets in Arizona are random. You have the Glen Canyon Dam, Hoover Dam. Phoenix/Luke AFB, Tucson/Davis Monthan AFB, Yuma (Marine Corps Air Station Yuma) and the Yuma Proving Grounds, Fort Huachuca, and Im guessing some heavy metals/uranium mines up in the mountains. The only targets in the Mojave look like Edwards AFB, Nellis AFB, and Groom Lake/Area 51.

Alright, cool. I didn't know if that was your actual DIY house or not.

it's just a shed

it's not a fucking meme, it's a place to store tools

This is all kinds of awesome

LOL nice ID

Yes

Fuck off, shatzilla.

Exactly. The one may be offset from Groom, but they think there is something in the NTS/Nellis complex worth killing even if we don't know what it is.

>living anywhere besides Wyoming
>2016

Pic related is basically my back yard

living the dream user

>my wife doesn't have to put clothes on if she wants to smoke on the front porch

Fuckin christ how many times will you post this picture faggot?

this completely changes my view on living in the country

my goal is now to build a nice gated house out in the woods somewhere
100% data coverage when?

>he actually wants his spouse clothed while home
Wewlad

No, I live in one of these.

>dubs
>SHAT

I live on 30 acres of woods and swamp, surrounded by more woods and farmland and more woods miles from the nearest town, a 45 minute drive to the closest decent sized small city, and 2 hours from a real urban area. Yes, there is a beat up truck, and fenceposts just like those. No windmill though, wind is too unreliable here.

If my wife was smoking on the porch naked she would be arrested for public indecency

I'm a non-partisan from the South, and I can say with certainty that there is a significantly higher concentration of Trump signs where there is higher poverty and a higher concentration of white people.
Make no mistake, dumb white people are Trump's primary voter demographic, including those that think they're smart.

How can someone who is a self-described political mastermind be supporting the same guy that Cleetus the slack-jawed yokel does? I don't know, I guess Cleetus just hit the books and got fucking woke.

My home but most don't live like this

It isnt my fault that you live in a city 12 feet from another home. That sounds like a choice you made. I live in the mountains, over a mile in the air. My nearest neighbor is 3 miles down the road and my home cannot even be seen from the road. I can fuck my wife on my porch and no one will stop me.

Enjoy living in your urban jungle with no privacy or personal space while telling yourself that this is the way mankind is meant to live.

Me too. I get better cell data coverage here innawoods than in town. Fucking east side of town has shit coverage. That and Sat seem to pretty much cover me. Though due to data cap on the sat anything intensive has to be done very early in the morning.

Clinton here familam. I figure I'll be alright in my basement unless they miss big time.

Fuck off Nige, you're not even allowed to own trucks. I once heard a british kid say he wanted to be in the forest service so he'd be allowed to drive trucks like Americans. Lel.

The Government is watching you user. Beware that suspicious bush, it's actually CIA.

fuck off doitsche.

Don't tell me what to do nigger

>tfw you'll never be poor enough to live in a comfy trailer or mobile home
>tfw walking from one end of your mansion to the other is a workout

>leelelelelelelel does anyone BURGER?!
>xDDDDDDD

I can only dream of such riches. Not kidding

It's dad's pickup, not mine. Paid in full. He drove a '98 Silverado into the dirt, amassing nearly 300,000 miles on it. As stated, the Sierra Denali was a sort of midlife crisis/retirement purchase. For fifty years, dad worked his ass off and saved every cent he could, and now owns his dream-truck.

The whiney bitch-boy assumptivness of your comment lacks any and all relevancy to what I posted. My guess is that you're a broke failure that couldn't get a bank-loan for a '95 Celica, but spin it as some sort of financial responsibility on your part.

Thanks for being a part of my time on the toilet.. I'll remember you fondly every time a 5-layer burrito spews from my ass.

No, I work in an office job in a high HDI state where I have the power to surreptitiously exert control over my agenda.

honestly i just feel sorry for that dude
it must suck to live like that

>woke
I wonder who could behind this post...

>dad owns a nice piece of land in the brazilian hills, comfy af
>am his only son
>want to live there
>he has always been really shit with money, never made any money out of the land
>he's been recently trying to sell it

WOW that is a good pepe trump

>9th wealthiest
>Alabama
Pick one

10/10 friend. blow an LZ in suitable place 25mx25m and I'll stop by for some hunting. I'll need a guide and another user for RWDS fun.

Jesus fuck you're retarded

>Haha lol your nice trucks suck
>Here's a picture of our "trucks"
>S-stop it guys that's a real truck
>W-well it's small because Britain is small

Jesus you guys are the most pussy country I've ever seen. How do you even become a man in the UK?

and what exactly is wrong with that?

Thanks for the appreciation, folks.

Here, have my favorite picture ive ever taken out here

wtf I love America now

Perfection

Living the dream user.

Trucks are supposed to take a little bit of a beating.

Your house is shit desu, but god damn I would love to live out there like that.

One day.

Rural is also good for burying bodies.

You're just as fucked as us, clintonfam. It's okay though, they'll kill those Oz fuckers too.

It really does. Looks like a small country town.

I live in the sticks, no neighbors. I completely rebuilt the old farmhouse I live in, it looks new. I bought my truck new in 07 and it still looks pretty good. I wear work clothes all the time but I throw them out if they get stained or have holes. I eat healthy and get tons of exercise, plus regular grooming and no bad habits so I don't look like a walking stereotype.
The closest thing to culture locally is agriculture, so I have to spend a fair amount of time online. I don't mind because I'm an information junkie anyway.
To answer your question OP yes, I live a simple life like your pic related. I'm proud of who I am and what I've accomplished and in no way am I some white trash moron so people can keep their assumptions to themselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Brook,_Alabama

"According to a list compiled in 2008 by Stephen Higley, it is the ninth wealthiest community in the United States.[14] It is often referred to as "The Tiny Kingdom" due to its high concentration of the region's business and professional leaders,[15]"

Yes, it looks like where I live in rural Indiana.

Hotty toddy

Ben Foster was GOAT for 3:10 to Yuma

I don't have the red square but I'm in Tucson and I'm about 5 miles away from Ground Zero for both exchanges. I hope they use a big one because i don't want to stumble away from this only to die of acute radiation poisoning a week later.

You have fine taste when it comes to 2D, my friend.

How was it for you during 9/11? My city at the time was on lockdown from hell.

>El Fucking Salvador
Enjoy paying for delivery services, britbong.

Not quite backwoods, but heres my orchard
This was like a month ago all the nuts dropped last week

>mfw just thinking about the possible snakes and spiders hidden in that tall grass

Much worse, actually.

No.

i wish. i live like a faggot liberal in a busy city

Come on Bongs even you

youtu.be/xnWKz7Cthkk

...can sometimes...

youtu.be/0Uc4Ksz3nHM

...appreciate a good truck.

youtu.be/YfZDtC9kjVk

Love all the jelly butthurt fags trying to play down a man owning vehicles and land.

I was in Seattle on 9/11 I don't know what Tucson was like. I remember that was the first time I used the internet to binge on news since nobody else in my family wanted to watch it. Makes sense, it was pornographic.

the beltway snipers were pretty surreal once it got traced back to Tacoma though.

We don't get big old sneks around here. Biggest one I've seen was a bull snake and I smashed him with a shovel

HEY NOW YOU'RE AN ALLSTAR

wrong, I'd be doing well if i owned anything near as much as those two in the photo. that pic is made to look as if we are doing as good as those two are doing. its a lie

That fucking movie. Hell or High Water was objectively entertaining and a technically good movie, but holy fucking shit I could not get over how absolutely retarded the premise was.

It's so god damn stupid. If they knew there was oil on the property worth SO MUCH MONEY, they could have easily gotten a loan or refinanced to cover the cost of the mortgage and the back taxes. No fucking bank robbing necessary.

So fucking retarded, it ruined the whole movie for me even though I wanted to like it so badly because everything else was good.

well... at least we can distinguish a fart from diarrhea

I know an old fart in California whose father spent the family's life savings on a beautiful piece of property, explaining to his wife that it was an "investment in sanity." This old fart I know maintained his father's property and added modern amenities solar cells to work alongside the generators that already provided off-grid infrastructure. A natural desert spring delivers cool, delicious water. Whenever people talk about where to go in a happening, I know my destination...
pic related is his cuckshed

I live in dc suburbs

>in a 500 target scenario, Orlando gets bombed the fuck out of
Why? All we have is Disney, shitty roads, uninhabitable swamps and lots of Puerto Ri-
Actually, nevermind, I take that back.

I have a similar situation. An ancestral of mine ran booze and made a gorrillion dollars he used to buy land. Most of it has been sold, but I inherited around 80 acres. I've cleaned it up a lot and added a lot of modern amenities to the fields like pheromone swatches that eliminate the need to spray

>Satellite/phone data plan only
dat data cap tho

i actually live in worse squallor than that

I wish this is a house in my gated community, all the houses look very similar

>One truck has an Auburn vanity and the other has an Alabama vanity

Are you sure these are all YOUR truckS user?

Only a lucky few

You stand correct. In bongistan cars actually for the large part get used for their intended purpose. I have spent about 4 months there and I have seen one SUV style truck and it was driven by a paki.

American trucks typically can only really handle about half a ton of cargo. That flatbed can handle over over a ton and carry full size equipment and materials.

>Thanks for being a part of my time on the toilet.. I'll remember you fondly every time a 5-layer burrito spews from my ass.

KEK

Filmed around west central Texas.

CONGRATS MAN, you probably killed the only thing that was keeping the rat population down near your home. Enjoy your black plague.

rate muh living room.

like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=oXVN_-DYlig

Those windows look like a bitch to clean.

Tee bee hee I'd like to try living in decently sized house somewhere off the trail in Bolan

I live in v&

It does suck to clean. you have to get a 20' ladder and bees are really attracted to the pine siding.
the cuck shed isnt so bad though.

Looks comfy.
Both the house and the garage.

I hope ur happy there, man.

is that you cokeman

South facing window?

Its pretty nice. My neighbor is a mile and half away and the property backs up to a national forest. It does take 30 minutes to get to the nearest anything though.

yes.

Are there lots of gators?

I live like that

Noice.
I wish I was wealthy enough to start my life in such house.
I hope I'll be able to earn it during my lifetime.

My wife and I live in a modified motel cabin with no running water or plumbing, run an electricity cord from the main house and use a propane heater in the winter.

The main house is like 30% less shitty.

But we don't pay rent, we get to save our money. Also we live on 28 acres which we plan on developing into farmland once the land is ours.

>tfw I will never have a cuckshed this grand

No I live in a townhouse and my weekends typically involve at least one brunch

It wasnt bad. My family built 3 of them. This is the largest and latest. Total cost was about 80k per house and a year and a half to build each one.

Its comfy in the winter. There is a fireplace in the garage that keeps the upstairs warm.

I had never seen this, but holy fuck that may be the funniest thread Ive ever seen

Guest rooms, I assume?

That's a huge box of lard.

You tell me

There is a single room above the garage with a small kitchen and bathroom with a combined living room and a small porch.

mind blown.

when I worked for the State Parks, there would always be tourists who would freak the fuck out over and start snapping pictures when they saw us driving trucks. most of them were chinky bastards, but even foreign white people. I never understood why

jesus christ, is this some sort of cult fuck bunker? are you stockpiling weapons and food for god damn zombie apocalypse?

if so, i love it.

>fireplace in the garage
Pretty sure your garage is almost as big as my house. Pic related similar to what I live in.

Being British is suffering.

Why these clusters?

>live in the country
>have brown people run them for us for a pittance
>never have to deal with city traffic or stupid parking laws or polluted air or crime
>still profit

It's not just the Jews that want this.

Eastern Arkansas is a hell on earth though

Guest rooms.
Comfy
My friend has a house in hills, that was comfiest place I've ever got to life for a while.

Fuck, we even raided stash his grandpa made to hide booze from his grandma.

Silent desperation is the English way.

One has is an ICMB storage site, one is NORAD, and the last is our radar arrays for detecting ICBMs coming for us along withe targeting array for retaliation.

Holly gee, Bill, how does your mother allow you to have TWO ovens?

I live comfy with 15GB/month
not much YT tho

No clue why they bought it. Something something update to sell something.

Nice...

How's the view at sunset/sunrise?

I always rank property based on how the sunrise and sunset looks.

Rural Ohio, more trees than that - but pretty close.

>do farms exist in america?

what the fuck, that looks familiar, what state are you in

N. GA

Why these clusters?Thanks!! For the grim info

South Africa is quite comfy.
View from my house

I wouldnt worry about it though, no one wants a nuclear war, the long term damage is too extreme to justify save in the face of total extermination of your culture.