What happens when the US military is the last conservative government institution...

What happens when the US military is the last conservative government institution? Liberals are already taking over the military.

>Don't Ask, Don't tell
>Women sailors
>Women in submarines
>Women in combat rolls

Other urls found in this thread:

navytimes.com/articles/navy-scuttles-sailors-enlisted-rating-titles-in-huge-career-shake-up
sofrep.com/64501/west-point-now-making-boxing-mandatory-female-cadets/
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtu.be/p1jCOkyuzCs
youtube.com/watch?v=-smiZCXFeps
bluelivesmatter.blue/u-s-navy-sailor-janaye-ervin-flag/
militarytimes.com/story/military/archives/2014/02/26/soldier-flagrantly-avoids-flag-salute-sets-off-online-outrage/78545578/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she pointing her rifle at her fucking face?

HOLY FUCK I WAS IN THAT BCT UNIT I KNOW THE CHICK ON THE BOTTOM LEFT

Also, they are changing the names of every rank to be more inclusive.

navytimes.com/articles/navy-scuttles-sailors-enlisted-rating-titles-in-huge-career-shake-up

Oh, they can have equality, but it may not be the equality they wanted.

sofrep.com/64501/west-point-now-making-boxing-mandatory-female-cadets/

Jews run it what do you expect

Are any of you Anons even in the US military? It's not exactly super left but it isn't the conservative haven you neckbeards think it is.

>Don't Ask, Don't tell
You seem to be behind the curve. DADT isn't a policy anymore. You can openly be a faggot in the military.

Yeah that's what I meant. you can be a fag and in the military. Soon trannies will be too!

We're fucked. The American empire has peaked. It's a downward trajectory from here boys.

>US military weakened by eqality
It's all a part of master plan by our communist ancestor, who saw that USA resists World Revolution and desided to erode it from the inside. youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

Yes.

This

Strap in and prepare boys

Pentagon is already paying for tranny surgery.

I am. Chair force huah :) It fucking blows. Politics have made it absolutely rediculous. The military as a whole has always been a tool for 'progressive' ideas to be tested. "Look niggers can serve in the military no problem! Look faggot's can serve no problem! Stop being a bigot!" Terrible. We are so unfit to do any kind of major conflict.

I'm actually posting this while guarding AF-1. Thanks taxpayers!

Holy hell, they're going to get fucking destroyed

Don't forget military covering the cost of sex changes for enlisted trannies

In you honest assessment, if we had to go to war with another major power, would we lose? Would it be because of the pc political bullshit the military has been subjected to if we did?

sex change before or after service?

It's all just to have more legitamacy when they push it to be covered by Obamacare

>military covering the cost of sex changes for enlisted trannies

That center guys face says it all

My question is: will it be mixed gender?

Those pictures suggest its just women boxing women. Will they have to box with men and get the shit knocked out of them? If not then that means literally nothing.

Army, E4, just got P status. Been in 3 years, 4 to go.

Please kill me.

That's a drop in the bucket compared to what they waste money on. No joke, there are other things to be mad about. Billions of taxpayer money vanishing on Jew contracts via the military.

They want you to be mad about tranny shit so you ignore the real wasteful expenditure

Nigga junior enlisted faggots dont know anything about major warfare. Especially Chair Force. And no our "pc politics" will have no bearing on our military power in a large scale war.

E5 here, your pain has just begun.

The second a real war breaks out, all these liberal feel good policies in the military will be cancelled

Chair Force here. Our Jets are always ready. Not speaking for the army or marines, but we have our shit ready to go if anything did happen.

aaaaaand found the moron.

Major warfare is the ONLY thing the ChairForce understands. They're the ones scared counterinsurgency operations will cut into their stealth bomber budget.

And it's not junior enlisted's job to know major warfare. It's their job not to die outside the wire.

>What happens when the US military is the last conservative government institution?
>US military
>last conservative government institution
>military
>conservative

Do you prefer your kool aid come from those little packets or do you just drink it straight from the jug?

You even mention a few things regarding military degeneracy in your post, only to make the assertion the it's still a conservative institution.

It's true, relative to the general population there's a higher concentration of good 'ol boys in the lower rungs, but that's about it.

Aside from that, women were allowed to join. Period. NOT JUST IN COMBAT -- WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN PERIOD. They're too chatty and not as goal-oriented. They can hardly cooperate with each other and oh yeah, THEY DESTROY UNIT COHESION IN SHITCAN LOGISTICS UNITS, LET ALONE COMBAT UNITS.

I've been to so many fucking sharp briefings that my sphincter tightens up just thinking about it. The blacks are lazy and join for welfare reasons. The women are lazy, gossip, and massive whores.

I remember being on Sand Hill in 2007 and being moved to the adjacent Harmony Church (temporary injury unit) where there were a few women-integrated mechanic units and I saw statistics being fudged myself.

1)Women are not treated the same by drill sergeants plain and simple.
2)Higher ups will push women through regardless of their performance
3)Fuck this country for ruining my beloved Army with their liberal dogma fuck it fuck everything

I'm very salty

This. Strategic Bombing is what we do best. We'd get owned in a contested land war.

>The second a real war breaks out, all these liberal feel good policies in the military will be cancelled

This. Times a thousand.

These policies are detrimental for any TRUE military branch. Once a war starts, they will be changed ASAP or we'll perish as a country.

It's too complicated to say honestly. War isn't fought like WW II anymore. There are so many different aspects that infantry are a part of the whole, but not the be all end all. Now as a glorified security guard I can't say what happens at the top and how they think, and with the whole nukes thing war between two real powers is unlikely. It's all waged with contras, propped up insurgents, special forces strikes, air superiority and drones so the odds of tanks rolling through Moscow are almost nill. If something did happen and nukes weren't a concern, we would suffer some serious casualities. The military doesnt focus on warfighting since we are technically at Peace and peace time means SARC brieifings and "don't rape your wingman!" Every day rather than getting prepared for combat and completing missions. It would be pretty bad, and with the addition of females the war could get very unpopular very quickly but in reality the Generals would NEVER deploy females to the front and will just tell congress and the secretaries to eat a fat one.

Tldr; it's not that simple but yes, we would get pretty bruised with current readiness but as it stands we still have the best projection power compared to other militaries at the moment, but that gap is closing rapidly if it hasnt already. Russia has already cut its teeth and we're basically giving headpats and blankets.

>women-integrated mechanic units

Not Army (chair force) so I have to ask:

Can women not even turn a fucking ratchet!?

TRIGGERED

I have had to do this every ruck march for the chick in my squad.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU CAN'T EVEN WATCH 12 MILES?!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh no not the wimminz.

Most of this politically correct equal opportunity horseshit would be thrown out by both the top brass and the public as soon as one special snowflake gets raped and mutilated live on Russia Today or Al Jazeera. Because as much as the powers that be love social engineering, they can't afford to lose a major war and with it, all their money.

Spotted the POG. Willing to bet you're a Marine, but I'm sure you'll tell me.

Good god I wish just once there were some Kilgore-style company officers who'd say fuck the regulations, get back on the range. Every sharp briefing is 3 hours not spent firing and cleaning your weapon

You misread my post user. You guys are seriously asking some Chair Force junior enlisted fuck if the US would lose a major war due to "PC politics". Fuck off with that shit. Go out an actually ask a senior officer/enlisted that question.

You neckbeards know nothing of the military. Join up or shut up.

As a maintainer, the women I've worked with are one of these: lazy as fuck, bitching the whole time, or just plain stupid and hard headed to listen.

I mean, it happened in asskrackistan yet the libs still clamor for trannies and women in combat

this made me shiver

Whores. Whores that will destroy a mans career in an instant because he brushed up against her butt funny and not feel a shred of remorse.

WHat is this? National Guard?

You didn't adress a single point in your laughable counterargument. You've got a Marine-level IQ, don't you.

ATTN BIGOTS:

The US Military is the most powerful fighting force on the face of the planet.

GET USED TO IT.

Strength. Diversity. Courage. Tolerance. Brother & Sisterhood.

This is Army Strong.

> owned in a contested land war

Who would own us? If there's 1 thing our country has done right, it's that we decided to be best in the military business. We're #1 all across the board desu

>lazy as fuck, bitching the whole time, or just plain stupid and hard headed to listen.

Oh, huh. That's a dillemma. The first type I can get along with (everyone loves to bitch!) but the second would piss me off too.

Currently in sub school to be a STS

oh god. is that photoshopped? holy fuck....

I just finished basic this summer and I am a cadet in ROTC. There are only like 5 women I've met that are worthy of being in the military. The rest of them are weak, attention whoring leeches who ruin unit morale, readiness, ans productivity. Their extremely low PT standards are laughable

t. Filthy POG

It's mainly leadership. Security Forces, the horse shit I do, is sorely lacking good NCOs. Most of them hit the bail out button back in 2014 so we were left with the career politicing fuck ups and women.

I just made E5 too so I guess it's my turn to try and not be shitty.

>captain
>SFC
>major general
>I'm guessing she's an E-4 68W pointing 2 guns at herself

That about right?

Ok cadet. WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OVER HERE BOYS!

It might have; I don't recall a specific instance of American women getting raped by Taliban. I just think there is a critical threshold of sorts for women getting butchered that the American population can take before they rethink their shit.

Maybe the public is too retarded to turn back at this point though.

you think that's all?

you know trannies are allowed in the military now, right?
and that reassignment surgery is now paid for by our taxes?

don't forget they're making sure women pass the tests to get into the green berets because they have a quota to fill from the government

I'm so glad I left

UH I'M AN NCO YOU BETTER SHOW ME RESPECT. :(

It's not like anyone here is actually important in the military so we're all shitposting at the end of the day.

wtf I thought fireteams were limited to four people

Shes wearing a butter bar on her helmet

Pls no bully. I know ROTC is gay

China would conscript every poverty-stricken fuck and have them swarm us. They could raise a land army the size of the entire 5-branch department of defense.

And in Russia, we would not control territory in a Siberian invasion. Hell, a 2 front war over both the fulda gap AND an invasion from the Pacific (not from the north) would get stalled .

Spent 6 years in the navy during the Iraq/Afghan wars.
All male destroyer with like, 5 female (completely useless) officers tacked on.

The men never had issues, and we were horrified by how lazy and childish the women we served with were. All in all good times

found the reservist

Every year this war on terror goes on, our military is more attuned to counter insurgency. When the Sino-Russian alliance knocks on our door, our shrinking Navy and patrol-weary infantry will be fucked.

we could literally annex the entirety of europe minus russia within a year

nobody even comes close to our land power except for russia in armor and china in manpower

beyond that we have the largest air force and navy in the world

and also, strategic bombing doesn't exist any more

>I just made E5 too so I guess it's my turn to try and not be shitty.

Train your guys in the subjects that matter. I don't know how much you like the grooming standard, but remember:

Jihadi John doesn't care if your nametape is 1/8th inch from the seam.

Get your squad on the range and the O course. Despite the media, it's still your job to kill shit without dying yourself.

do they make them special fat people suits?

>reservist

wew lad no I'm active duty.

maternity uniforms

>Women, trannies, gays, faggots get enlisted to serve in the millitary
>get to fight againts 100% male islamist insurgents
>lose all the fights
>islamists win
>trannies and gays get beheaded, women get turned into sex slaves and raped
>women, trannies, gays, faggots lose all their rights

Really makes me think. I guess degeneracy is really a self correcting problem.

>our military is more attuned to counter insurgency.

The ARMY is. The Air Force still masturbates over Class A Airspace and strategic bombing (I should know, chair force).

It'll go the same way it always has. The weak ones will get killed or not hack it and the strong ones will continue on.

Make no mistake after six years in and out I'm of Afghanistan and Iraq well aware most women in the military are worthless but there are some who can keep up with the men and then some.

One of the best cobra pilot I ever knew was this 5'3" like 120lbs rich girl. Her family was old money and she could have spent her entire life comfortably away from danger but she signed up to kill mudslimes. Left after her 4th tour with 34 confirmed kills and and probably 20+ more unconfirmed. Haven't talked to her in years but while she was a bit of your typical stuck up rich cunt she was pretty cool.

I feel bad for the husbands who left their whore wives over here. Sure they were stupid enough to get married while in the Military in the first place, but these women are massive whores. They post all these things about their "hero" husbands, then proceed to go out to the club and dry hump some random guy.

No shit sherlock you're preaching to the choir here. Im about as much of a dirt bag as any other Airman I just had the misfortune of making the cut my first time since the test is for retards. But I am well aware of what makes a leader shit or not.

that's what i was thinking but the air force ones don't look like that
how sad and pathetic must one be to wear a maternity uniform because you're too fat...

and why is the front grey and form fitting?
seeing a preggo sgt in that would be really awkward

peace

This sort of shit would fly out the window real quick.

Forgot this

We need a good war, a good old fashioned declared war with a draft and daily causality lists in the hundreds. No college deferments either. Everyone of draft age goes.

1) Women would get weeded out of the ranks quickly as being in a life or death struggle for existence tends to cause nations to wise up to that shit.

2) Dumb fucking liberal beta males will die off since they don't know how to fight anyway.

3) Increased national identity, nothing bring a country together like a no shit war, just look at the Brits during WW2

>some who can keep up
you mean the ones on dependent on steroids to stay physically relevant
and even they will never be able to lift as much or last as long

and even if you could unit cohesion is always worse when a woman is thrown into the mix

women should not be allowed in the military in any position except medical and finance and other support roles like difacs and comfort
women

It's just women as a whole desu. Plenty of them fuck in uniform as much as out. I've seen plenty of mil/ mil relationships detonate because of some whore's cocklust.

Hell one of my troops did that while AT HOME STATION and then called SARC. What a thrilling three month investigation that was.

Women have been medics for generations and many of them are tough as fuck in these roles.
>referring to BT with such salt when >It's Fucking Nothing

USAF here, I work in dental lab and it's pretty much a civilian job, but I'd say this is pretty much correct.

Workplace is pretty divided on the election, and given some of the conversations that have occurred about transgenders and bathrooms I'd say the military is not a conservative haven, but there may be more openly conservative people here than elsewhere, and I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere, but you won't get shunned for it.

How on tits did you get a DDG with no female enlisted and 5 female officers. We had usually 6 to 8 female officers and about 15% of the crew was female. Hell in my division alone we had 3.

>Every year this war on terror goes on, our military is more attuned to counter insurgency.
It's still better than Russia (which did pretty much the same in Czechenya) or China (which hasn't seen any combat since Korea)
>Sino-Russian alliance
Come on now, don't make me laugh that hard.
>shrinking Navy
Still the biggest and most advanced navy in the world tho.
>patrol-weary infantry
Infantry capabilities are pretty much irrelevant in modern convential warfare tbhfam.

I think that is more infuriating than it actually hindering our ability to fight: the fact that the general populace and the legislature agree that men and women are equal enough to be in combat together (they are not) and when shit actually hits the fan we just scrap it because its time to face reality.

If the US and Western govs believe in that kind of equality I almost want to see all the women and trannies get mowed down with me (in say a draft scenario, however unlikely) and us lose so we never go down this road again.

you fuckers sure have the sweet life i wish i went that route, or even better finance

i know maintenance is 90% trump
but then again most use Cred Forums and are social rejects for some reason
source - separated nuclear maintainer

fucking butter bars
oh and she's also a women

>But I am well aware of what makes a leader shit or not.

the average general doesn't anymore. here lies the problem

What is it, ROTC? No rank, no unit patches, and I cannot for the life of me figure out this fucking crazy mish-mash of ACU/BDU velcro-on-cammies bullshit.

Trans people are allowed in now too.

Ah fuck you cushy med types. Here in the real Airforce it's still red and salt of the earth as you can get.

t. Butthurt and jealous Security Forces

not really, its just like another user here mention green beret recruits being pushed through

being pushed through training whether bct or ranger school or whateverthefuck is the most egregious crime because that is what allows them to join units and remain shitbag whores, yet this happens all the time -- women get preferential treatment or their failures get overlooked and they're pushed through all the fucking time

They shouldn't be allowed to join in the first place, except like some other user said -- dfacs and non whiskey 68s

About the only way a woman will pass infantry training is if she was a born a man.

Yeeeeeah
This was DDG59, they were talking about converting two of our berthings into female ones in preparation but i left in 2010. The few female officers we got would cycle out regularly, and they were awful to work with.

Remember though this was between 2005-2010 so things were different.

Fun story when I was new to the ship our ASW officer (female) fucked one of the niggers in my department (STG's) and ended up getting themselves kicked out when she got pregnant.

bct it looks like ft jackson's repelling tower if I remember right.

>conventional warfare

A complete meme nowadays.

Conventional warfare is not going to happen because nuclear weapons rendered conventional warfare useless. Major countries are not going to war ever again (unless they develop some really good anti nuke technology).

The future of warfare is group vs group or state vs group.

A prototype of this is ISIS. While it does hold some territory, it fights with the mind of insurgency. Hiding among the populance, using bitcoin to fund itself and the internet as a means of propaganda and recruitment, and using various improvized and not improvised equipment to blow stuff up, then get out quickly, with the aim to essentially turn the country into a complete shithole and slowly take it over.

youtu.be/p1jCOkyuzCs

When the white knight NCOs remove the bulk from the ring because muh strong wimmenz got BTFO Infront of her peers

Bias like that is why women shouldn't be allowed to serve, if that was a little Manlet getting knocked out by a bull those sergeants wouldn't have done jack shit.

Instead they protect the woman instinctively, as always

I think the first step to equality they should take is equal fitness standard across the board.

I was in from 2006-2011 and I always had females in my division. When I was WCS I had this one useless female that I would make do all the shit work until she got right, she never got right.

how can women be on submarines dont they get their period?

i doubt it

less effective units (because they have women in it) dying in combat will be ignored
no one will report that for SOME reason women are dying more often and their units aren't performing well

it will most likely never be brought up publicly
but woman who have friends in the military will be told not to join for their own safety
and woman in general who are scared of war (most are) will stop enlisting and the ones who are already in won't be put underhandedly moved to guard duty

it'll be a slow process that'll never reach the light of day
and the women who DO make it will be praised as "war heroes" when they come back for being so progressive and showing that men aren't any better than them

And in that case no woman on earth could ever get into the millitary.

It takes just a few months of good training and your liberal numale cuck that was all scrawny and low T suddenly becomes a fully respectable capable soldier (atleast phisically)

A woman can train for years and years much, much harder and she will still never get the same results that a guy could get in a couple of months or even weeks.

This African country gets it.

Yes, and then they flush their used tampons down the VCHT and it clogs up and bad times are had.

Did my pre-selection test for the army recently and there was one girl in a group of about 20. She finished the 1.5 mile run a good five minutes after everyone else.
Fortunately she's only going for the reserves, but still. Women should really just stick to auxiliary roles like they did during the World Wars.

That's just fucking sad.

Looking back, and reading threads like this, it makes me really happy I didn't have to work with women in the military.

Here in the civilian world women are allowed to be even more useless in the office with absolutely no problems. All the men simply do the work for them while they walk around like they accomplished something.

I would have flipped my shit and given myself a heart attack if I had to deal with a female attitude to military work.

That's the idea. Keep women out.

It was nice being the WCS, I would shit on her daily for being useless. My first boat was an LHD and we would get calls from Marines all the time. I'm sure they were running a train on her ass.

>unless they develop some really good anti nuke technology
that's exactly what's going to happen

and it's already happening
military is putting a lot of money into building nuke defense satellites with lasers from orbit
the technology is almost there

eventually nuclear weapons will be rendered obsolete when defense systems advance enough
but by then we'll have robot armies fighting each other and women and trannies won't be a problem anyways

SM3

Oh yeah, but that's still quite a time away.

A woman on a ship full of marines and sailors feeding her attention not getting dicked down?

Boy howdy now that's a R A R E

It's pretty terrible. Two of my troops that I was the supervisor for were females and I was playing daddy about 99% of the time, breaking up petty fights and squabbles, and sexual harassment investigations. I swear it's taken at least a year or two off my life.

I see where you're coming from, and it's perfectly sensible. The problem is that modern women are not sensible, if they see that women aren't doing as well as men they will ignore all the factual reasons for why it occurs and lower the standards to something more convenient.

This is what women in the military was like for me. Bitches just can't into hard work.

Choo choooooooooo

That's the sound they made.

Just give women their own unit and don't rely on them for anything. Under equip and under fund. Let them play soldier.

Where have you been the last 8 years? The military is totally pozzed. The SJWs got a hold of it and used it as another way to shove trannies and fags down our throats.

>3 experienced vets all saw the same behavior of women
>MORE WOMEN ON SHIPS

D I V E R S I T Y

Non-milfag here, what is she doing/trying to do?

Just make another war and send em all. War is the ultimate redpill.

Win this years darwin award.

she is trying to shoot herself

trigger Cred Forumsacks and /k/ommandos

Oh shit yeah I just noticed.. is she pointing 2 guns at herself, at the same time?

>Conventional warfare is not going to happen because nuclear weapons rendered conventional warfare useless.
>2000+16
>Still believing in MAD and not NUTS.

Thats probably a Brigade CSM with the General.

you just say that because chile's never lost a war

Based KGB. They hit even from the grave.

Yeah she's obviously new
They would've let a new guy get fucked after being that stupid
What did she expect to do? Someone bigger than you charging at you is going to wreck you every time

See that thing in her hand, its a pistol, she is holding it at the muzzle, pointing towards her.

See the thing at her left leg, thats her rifle, the muzzle is pointing at her.

>we could literally annex the entirety of europe minus russia within a year

This is what Americans actually believe. The force of brainwashing looks very effective.

We are going to nose dive as fast as we peaked. Gonna be crazy times famalam

The US army is basically 100% homosexuals.

>in before "fucking traps is not homo"

Oh boy, former 11B US Army, 4th ID here. In OSUT
training, our drill sergeants all warned us to stay away from girls you meet at the base.

When we arrived for reception at our base straight out of boot camp, there was a lot of females and it was amazing. They all talked back to NCOs, they had major attitudes, they acted like entitled cunts and were serious twats. It was fucking astounding and jaw dropping to be straight out of a place like Ft. Benning with all males to see how females acted towards NCOs.

Most of the women didn't bother to shave and had disgusting living habits. Not only that but some of the females were taking as many dicks as possible so they could get pregnant and not get deployed. It was relatively common for whores to get placed on bitch duty as a paper pusher or someone who sat in the back-deployment office all day.

Don't ignore your drill sergeants. Do not hook up with the stupid whores you meet when you first arrive at base. They're bratty, entitled, complete major cunts and looking for a baby donor.

If anyone here is going into the military soon, DO NOT hook up with women right outside of the base either. They're leeching whores who are used to men coming and going and probably fucking 5 of your flatmates at the same time. Go 50+ miles outside the base and patronize some establishments there in uniform. You'll get free drinks, people don't try to take advantage of you and the girls there find you fascinating.

Living on an army base is shit. Every business and person around the base sees a lot of you and is literally only out to fuck you over or get as much coin out of you as possible.

I didn't even see the where the rifle was

air force doesn't even have to do that

women still couldn't pass PT
idk why they allow near-midget squat women in the military but there was a ton of them and most couldn't do the run or do more than 20 pushups
most still can't once they're on active duty
their physical standards are embarassingly lower than the men's and they still can't hack it
why the hell are they even allowed in the military in the first place!!??!?!?!

>We are stronk womynz that don't need no man's help
>Here carry our shit for us, shitlords, while we take a relaxing stroll

Almost every armed force in the world is atleast a small bit fashy, and they pump out nothing but pure men made of steel.
I wish every military in the world coordinated to coup d'etat liberals out of existence.

Too fucking true

>their physical standards are embarassingly lower than the men's and they still can't hack it
>why the hell are they even allowed in the military in the first place!!??!?!?!

Same shit in police or any other organisation of that kind.

I know from a friend who currently applies for police here, if he wants to be in the "leistungs gruppe" aka in the top performers he has to run 3km in 14:30, woman only have to do it in 18:20 and still are in the "top performers"

its ridiculous how bad they can perform.

don't worry user, America only go's to war when its almost over or when they can overpower 9000%

so its not like there will be actual fighting going on vs a relatively strong enemy.

women? that was a while ago. transexuals now and wearing high heels

this can't be real

youtube.com/watch?v=-smiZCXFeps

isn't it bad for morale though bringing everybody down in terms of training and readiness

didn't that law pass a few months ago about women signing up for selective service?

Officers don't care about morale. They care about getting bonuses and appointments to government positions.

This shit was funny

>3k in 14.30
Jesus fuck that's slow

did the NCO's get to smack them back down or have to let it go? got any more funny woman stories or examples?

do men get punished or ridiculed for questioning why the bitch don't carry her own gear and you gotta carry both?

>her
>penis

>satire

>impying women, trannies, gays, faggots will even be deployed on battlefield.

They will probably get some nice cushy office jobs fucking up logistics while others will fight.

Apparently that guy was done with the Army and was in IRR. He thought his time in the Army was completely over with, so he wasn't watching what he ate or doing PT. He got really fat, and then when he was almost at the end of his IRR, he got recalled to deploy. They sent him anyway, fat as fuck, and while on deployment he didn't give two fucks about his weight.

After the deployment he was discharged.

Shit, no one has the webm this pic is from? It's comedy gold senpaitachi.

>maintenance is 90% trump
2w1, can confirm. Of course it probably helps that my flight is 100% male right now, not sure how that happened but we'll see how long it lasts.

daily reminder that black women are the worst people in the military

daily reminder that the majority of the military is just retarded welfare queenz who wanted an easy government job and that they do nothing but file papers

not even in the military but I hear this over and over again from them and its what I've noticed myself

"They're paying for it. YOU EAT IT."

semper pie

Other than guard the gate, patrol controlled areas, harass people for their RABs, pull people over for going 7mph over on base, and bust underage Airmen drinking in the dorms, what do you guys actually do?

>They sent him anyway, fat as fuck, and while on deployment he didn't give two fucks about his weight.

Hell, I can admire that

The non-shit SF's do get to do cool stuff like guard fighter jets and nuclear warheads

>Corporal
Fucking how.

Reserves

>guard fighter jets
See
>patrol controlled areas
I load munitions on fighter jets. We're probably the laziest group of maintainers on fighters, but all I see SF do is drive around the flight line, sit there on their phones in their vehicles, and occasionally camp the ECPs waiting for someone to come through without their linebadge so they can arrest them

>Don't Ask, Don't Tell

There was literally nothing wrong with that policy, infact i was in the military when that was still a thing.

It simply meant keep that shit in your bedroom and don't flaunt it.

Other than that, women have no place as actual combat soldiers.

Those are combat shirts. They're lightweight and more comfortable to wear under your body armor. If you look, everyone else in the picture is wearing one, as well. No, there are no special uniforms for fat people. Not yet, at least.

post videos of womyn failing at military

>actual combat soldiers

>present day military
>actual combat

pick 1 (one) and only 1 (one)

He is not actually fat, he is wearing high thickness ballistic armour.

>because we everyone flies a drone with a ps3 controller back in the states.

kek.

I don't think so.

You should know better bosnia.

US Army here. Got out last year.

It was full of conservatives my entire time in, everywhere I went. We all fag bashed and hated niggers. Even the niggers hated niggers.

In our barracks we had a kid put sheets around him and put a pillow case on his head and cut holes out of it. Picked up a mop stick without the mop and ran around yelling "LYNCH THOSE NIGGERS!"

Two of the nigliest nigs were so upset they were crying. The NCO on duty was a very tall and very black guy. SFC Bostick.

He thought it was funny and told them to shut the fuck up.

2/14LHR

Remember this gay shit? Lame faggy meaningless protest against violence against women. I guarantee some old cunt woman bureaucrat made them do it to. what a fucking embarrassment.

Have you by any chance ever seen the stats for Desert Storm? Evidently not.

Talk about combat rolls.

>fighting untrained ragheads armed with obsolete weaponry
>real combat

>The second a real war breaks out, all these liberal feel good policies in the military will be cancelled

This

Men aren't going to put up with these weak idiots on the front lines.

I would NEVER trust my life to a woman. They are fucking retarded.

the army sounds just like Cred Forums

the US will have arrived finaly to the modern era!
better late than never! :)

cool story bro

The Navy just ended 241 years of tradition of having jobs end with -man, in order to increase appeal for women to sign up. Ask any female Sailor right now and they'll say they don't give a shit.

I can't tell if you are you talking about your own country.

Now that I think about it? Pretty much.

We even had an open faggot in our unit after DADT was repealed. He filed for harassment because we made fun of him. Which we do for everyone. Command threw it out the window and he got a bit of extra duty for wasting time.

All in all, it probably depends on your unit. AF is full of faggots. Marines are all conservatvie. Dunno about the Navy.

when the fuck did you get out?

i heard a story about a guy getting booted for drawing a cock on his cpl's cover from the corps ffs

HEYO

The IDF is the most SJW army in the world.
Seriously, you may think they're right wing ultra zionist fags but in 70% of the military serve hypersensitive regressives that whine about the service being hard and how "feminism is important"

Shit like this is actually tolerated

bluelivesmatter.blue/u-s-navy-sailor-janaye-ervin-flag/

Any officer or SNCO of the USAF would fully support any fag who felt he was being harassed. Wouldn't matter if it was a joke or a misunderstanding, if the complaint is made and up-channeled, everyone involved is getting paperwork. The USAF has a zero-tolerance policy on this shit.

We still make the jokes and shit talk each other, the trick is being mindful of who hears you.

That's because your military hasn't been actually challenged since the 1970's. Any actual hardship and your leadership would still be made of men.

Why haven't you fucked hamas in the eye socket yet?

>I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere, but you won't get shunned for it.

Then it's a lot more conservative than most of America.

I guess you're right about that.
The army spends way too much resources on social construction rather than actual defense.

Hamas isn't dead because killing Hamas will result in many dead civilians and we all know how the world hates us for it.

Women cant even into ship.

militarytimes.com/story/military/archives/2014/02/26/soldier-flagrantly-avoids-flag-salute-sets-off-online-outrage/78545578/

this is what our military is now. a bunch of lazy fucks looking for an easy government job. You think this cunt would do ANYthing to stand up against any real threat?

that seems like it should be a crime, not just for being an embarassment to the branch but non-issue footware

Intel guy here. Girls in the Air Force minimum requirement for the 1.5 mile run is 18 minutes. 18 minutes.

>Little brother is in JROTC
>He told me once that men half to run two miles in 8:00 minuets while girls only haft to run 10:00 to get some bullshit fitness ribbon.

didn't they just pass the law about women signing for selective service a few months ago? welcome to equality

To be fair, no one likes to stand during colors. From the most junior to senior.

that was about my time in 3 mile races back in highschool and I was one of the shitter runners to

All we were doing was making fun of him. Not because he was a faggot, he was just an idiot. He felt we were mistreating him because he's a faggot.

He's a dumbass who got a shitload of new gear(He was a boot and took forever for him to even get gear). Top told everyone he'd inspect all the boots' new gear. Fucker didn't put his shit together until that morning. Said he was too busy.

One boot said under his breath "Too busy sucking dicks". Faggot didn't hear it though.

wait till the ISIS vids of them leading caprive women naked through the streets, or dead. dead women will look bad on TV

We're going to crash this empire

I got out in 15.

Once again it all boils down to the unit. Kid probably could have gone up the chain to Battalion(It got up to the CO) but he didn't for some reason. The CO and the 1SG fucking hate him because he's an annoying tryhard who fails at everything he does. Mostly because no one respects him. And this was before he came out as a fag.

>two four minute miles
Sure.

>And full of nigger hood
>And gays

Milfag here. Assholes won't fix my teeth or pay for braces because it is considered 'cosmetic'....but chopping off dicks and putting fake tits in a guy is A-OK?!?!?

I fucking hate JROTC faggots.

I have a friend who thinks he's hot shit and totally understands how military life is because he was in AF JROTC.

He's the kinda guy who has to have a story about every piece of the conversation, and always has to one up everyone.

He said in encampment they had to dig foxholes and sleep in them for the whole month, and that his instructors there were tougher than drill sergeants.

I did some digging and found that their instructors were retired USAF O3's that got out on disability.

"Fate of Empires"

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

that guy in prison for leaking secrets is getting IT's tranny surgery i forget it's name

Fake as fuck. She would've been discharged nearly immediately.

Marines

Army

Welcome to Obama's America.

Can't you just say that your teeth cause you pain? Shit, I was at seal team 3 when all the tendons in my shoulder popped. It took 3 months of pain and bitching (mind you, my shoulder is held together by muscle alone) to get them to fix my shoulder. Top tier physical therapy though.

Same answer to every one of these hypotheticals. If Trump isn't elected, we're all fucked. If he is, we have a chance at stopping the US from collapsing with the EU and then fixing the rest of our problems.

I don't know man, standards have dropped so low these days. Obama can't outright scuttle carriers, but he can do shit like this.

Make the personnel as unfit and as un combat ready as possible.

DAMN SON
NAVY SPECIAL WARFARE IN THE THREAD

Could work. I guess I could try to say I get headaches or migraines from all these crooked, crowded teeth...

>w
>maintenance
"I smoke 6 hours a day and wipe down bomb carts every once in a while so I'm maintenance"

Getting gyno surgery next month. Just say it causes pain and after 10 appointments they'll finally fix it for you.

>putting THIS on a submarine
>expecting to last a six month deployment without twenty SAPR cases

I don't get it. She's a nice girl, and smart enough, but she has no idea what she's getting herself into. She's already being harassed on base. Putting women on submarines is a fucking awful idea.

300 PFT right there.

> duckface, peace sign, hashtag

of course she's getting harassed. I don't even feel bad for her

I'm a future marine (I ship out in 2 weeks) and our IST run (1.5 miles) is a minimum 12:30 for males, 13:30 for females.

>I'm a future marine

shithead recruits literally calling themselves 'future marines'

that's what the recruiters want us to be called. It's a moto PR schtick.
Can't fucking wait to get out of the DEP. The new kids are all moto fags, a lot of them are Young Marine JROTC douchebags.
And I know boot camp will suck ass. I have no delusions about anything whatsoever. I just wanna get out of my parents' house and be on my own (I'm 18)

>Military now is beyond saving.
>Obama has already removed most of the good officers and NCO's.
>Backbone of the military is gone
>Institutional Memory of the Military is gone
>Political witchhunting is taking place.
>White males and Christians are forced out
>Everything now is PC

It's over Johnny. IT'S OVER!

Only retards with shitty MOSs like infantry or artillery use terms like POG.

why did I read that? I was in a good mood...

they put women on subs?

what the fuck

Oh, then that kind of stupidity is almost a given.

Had to teach mine how to start a hmmwv.

She'll be fine. All the males on submarines are faggots

>kek

under fucking rated

It looks like basic training or AIT at Ft. Jackson. Even though ROTC is a joke, my school split a camp site with an AIT unit while doing an FTX there a few years ago and they were the biggest mess I've ever seen. They were having raps battles and dance offs the entire time they were there.

>>Women sailors
>>Women in submarines
Well ya can't eat MREs all the time can you.

Fucking hell. For the Royal Navy it's about 11:00 I think for someone my age (I was training for it because I was thinking of applying)

For Army it's slightly less, maybe 10:30, can't remember

>this "soldiers" will protect the gringo in WW3

Were can I purchase the t shirt ?

No, I mean she's getting asked out CONSTANTLY. This is not an exaggeration, she's the only attractive girl on base.