So one of my friends is a school teacher, and her students are literally drawing pepes in class

So one of my friends is a school teacher, and her students are literally drawing pepes in class.

Have memes gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5s1GYnqCog
youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=qUBRq2dbZdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy. Fucking. Shit. If the children start memeing now, when they get 18 they'll be fucking grand master wizards... Too much power for such a young man.

This is good, isn't it?

Please, Kek, take care of them

One day they will produce great OC.

I wish this was true but your a fag op

Praise kek. Reality has fallen.

I'll pay top shekel for those very fine pepes.

Some nice rare pepes you got there.

Those are some nice pepe's.
I approve of this.

Eso lo has hecho tu, no cuela

>Teaching younglings about the ways of kek.

Your friend she's a good lass.

same here. I found this insanely rare mixed-media pepe in a high school I used to work at. The kid that made it is high energy that's for sure. I wonder if their parents are worried now about their mental state and whether or not they're a ebil wayciss white supremacist nazi shoah-coordinator

Isnt this the jews plan to crash the value of the pepe? Imagine every child producing a pepe. Theyd become worthless.

>someone has to tell their child to not draw a cartoon frog anymore because it's considered racist

Life is a meme.

Make sure you explain to them that Pepe is a nice frog that will protect them from the moros who want to eat their parents , and that they should pray to pepe every night if they don't want Abdul to kill and cannibalize their family

Bro if you talk to some of these high schoolers, you'll find that a LOT of them are at least semi-redpilled about (((them))) and other things that you'd never figure they'd know about. I think the future is gonna be pretty fucking bright.

you jelly m8?

THE COUNTER subversion HAS begun

Memes haven't gone far enough.

We're still living a predestined reality and only our memes can derail it. Make your own futures, anons.

what did they mean by this?

The rarest pepes of them all.

it says "to Mrs. Carlota / From Pepe"

RARE HANDMADE PEPES

thanks

>be 9
>in class
>draw picture of funny frog on internet
>expelled for making muh hate-speech image
>mfw

>Para la seño Carlota de Pepe
That's pretty fucking cute

My 12 year old sister and her friends send pepes to each other all of the time.
She's had a collection for a year now at least, and I had no part in influencing her.

Not even the ADL scaremongering has stopped her, the Jews are fucked.

RARES

Will unique hand-made watermark pepes become the international world currency in a short future? Dubs Speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5s1GYnqCog

Aaaand saved

youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM
Fucking goys crashing the market

Those are some rare pepes in your posession. How much would it cost to buy them?

just make me some paella and we're good

Hahahahhaa based spiclets!

> Have memes gone too far?

This business is out of control. It is out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

you control the mouse with your hand you damm autist.

stupidity dont have borders inside your brain.

venture capitalists will find a way to commodify this soon enough, get ready for sweat-shop pepes from Bangladesh and blood pepes from the pepe mines in Africa

lel thats the perfect usage. well memed

I told you this fucking magic shit is real and now kek is growing in power. You can't reverse this.

>bred 2 meme

the rarest

top kek that was actually good

I hope so

>Be art teacher
>Turn classroom into a rare Pepe factory
>Control the memes

Holy fuck

A high school kid tried to red pill me on Skypes. I still didn't show my power level, just pretended like he was red pilling me. The next generation is growing up on Cred Forums no wonder Hillary is so against us we must be pretty impressionable on the youth.

PEPECOIN WHEN?

I could make silver Pepe coins. I do have the capability.

The word Keʞ on the other side?

Gay

>it aint meme starts playing

Shekels for Kekels?

Good luck ebola chan!

>tfw Cred Forums is redpilling young kids with memes

No engañas a nadie, galleta. Eso lo dibujaste vos.

Aparte
>Carlota
Que viven, en la edad media viven?

Ajajajaja que hijo de puta

I was 13 when I started browsing here, and that was back when internet use was still relatively uncommon outside of schools and libraries. I'm not the least bit surprised that children are discovering memes at an even younger rate, especially now that you cannot escape the Internet's influence without living innawoods anymore.

Andate villero malparido.
youtube.com/watch?v=qUBRq2dbZdk

Cred Forums memes are everywhere now. Even normie MMOs are filled with people spouting them.

>mfw the brats discover Cred Forums
either Cred Forums becomes a legit kindergarten
or the kids gang up beating black kids and start drawing merchants

>not good boy points

FUCKING HEATHENS

Those are some quality pepe's tbqh

A local student in my area drew this:

What does the last point on question 7 say?
>Making a lede

I second this.

i have no idea my bong friend

>dat boy

cancer

Tell the kid to learn how to make his writing more legible. All good being able to draw retarded pepes and shit memes, but you're going to need to be able to write in such a style that is understandable otherwise you'll just being a professional meme creator for the rest of your life.

Clearly future neo nazi racists, we took over your memes meaning.
"S-stop drawing racist hate symbols!"
"It's a meme grandpa."

The pepe meme will be as outdated and unused as rage comics in 3 years. The fact that I have dubs proves this.

I would buy some. That would be so much nicer than that 4 of clubs shit

nice try

Shadilay Spain,
May Kek bless your friend's students with dubs,
Amen.

>This is good, isn't it?
No... not really...
Reality is so empty and meaningless that people find interest on a frog posted on an half-serious, half-sarcastic internet board.
It's even invaded the presidential campaign of the first economy in the world.

We need to bring back a fucking sense to reality! We should bring back the ubermensch from Nietzsche.

Postea las tetas de la Seño Carlota!

The truth is always impressionable.

this child will have had the word 'geometry' drilled into his head before this work, and so he knows what to assign the word geometry to in his head

he assigns it to big things, to size, to scope. Space; a house; a lede.

>but what is lede?
it is obvious to me now. the key to understanding what 'lede' means is to understand his previous answers. "space program. house building" and it's this second part that's important

because that house building is big, and it's tall, and he's just a small child. that's why the next thing he thinks of is

a

>ladder

but why lede?

because he has been consumed by Pepe. Pepe is life now, Pepe is love. Ladder becomes lede. Bladder becomes blede. The world is changing lads. We did it

I need to know

yes
yessss

Think about it. One of the next generations will unironically be called the meme generation. People will eat drink teach speak and think in memes.

>emojis more and more popular
>memes reaching record levels
how long till we're back to hieroglyphics?

Kek willing!