A slew of new polls out today has Shitler ahead in previous Trump states:

A slew of new polls out today has Shitler ahead in previous Trump states:

Nevada:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html

Colorado
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

North Carolina:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5951.html

Florida:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

When Trump had these four states he had 275 electoral votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump leading Arizona by just 2 points
JUST

Teh poles r rigged

SOMEBODY SAVE ME

>trump is leading in Nevada

>monmoth +11 Clinton

is really throwing off the colorado polls

can't spell or form sentence?

I'm sure

Less than a point in NV and NC and do you really think a 12 point swing in Colorado is realistic? The debate hurt Trump I don't doubt but these are mostly well within the margin of error.

Hillary could fall down tomorrow and Trump would be winning all these states again. Thats how close things are right now.

>CTR!

Yeah no. I voted for Rubio in the primaries. He's not perfect, but at least he COULD have beat Hillary. Unlike controlled opposition Drumpf.

If you want to have any credibility left, at least vote for Gary Johnson. He may be kind of a democrat, but at least he has no crooked foundation unlike Hillary AND Trump.

>Trump doing well
>Suddenly Clinton surges

Gee, I wonder why this happens every time he gets a lead. Couldn't be rigged polls though, that's a vast right wing conspiracy.

Maybe it's because Trump doesn't want to win. He can't keep his fat mouth shut. Dumbass.

He never had a lead before the debates dumby

Plus he got BTFO in the debates and everyone knows that, it's only on safe spaces like Cred Forums and /the_Donald/ where the truth was denied

Gee, haven't seen that argument before

Damn user, 20 whole cents! And all it took was you making a complete nigger out of yourself.

It's honestly not even worth the time proving you wrong since I know you're just going to shitpost the same crap like a retard again later.

Trump is done LMAO pack it up nerds

We've been through this so many times. Constant coordinated media shilling for a week, then a slew of fake polls showing big losses. Then Cred Forums memes the Emperor higher than before. Rinse and repeat.

Exactly. Drumpf has been stumped. Pack it up, back to the dump.

why couldn't you have just left those online polls alone Cred Forums?

k

Oh man he turned on airplane mode.

DONT GET DISCOURAGED fellow Cred Forumsacks.

Trumps lows are getting smaller and highs are getting higher. Now its post-debate negative-spam-wildride. i've got good feelings about next two weeks.

>Cred Forums backs the loser

It's like poetry.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now