How do we restore Canadian Nationalism?

Let's face it - there's a leaf shitposting problem, and this problem comes because us leafs are depressed about our complete lack of national identity.

Our leader LITERALLY says "we are a post national country" with "no core identity" and that "we are global citizens". Most Canadians don't agree with this, but only tepidly.

How do we restore Canadian Nationalism? How do we instill pride in the leafs, to resolve the shitposting problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hZUZCoMKxA
youtube.com/watch?v=K03VyePh9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831
youtu.be/fvPgjg201w0
youtu.be/4fo5jLdJlgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144
youtu.be/f-7YGGCE9es
youtu.be/F-glHAzXi_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish they had the death penalty here. I would skin fuck and eat some Syrian refugees or something.

Sorry just thinking aloud.

We need to have a problem like the USA does for shootings, so in other words we need our country to be disaboed

The main reason it's a post national nation is because of multiculturalism. You would need to push for the melting pot strategy the US uses. Since the people in this country are now more ethically and culturally diverse this is not going to happen.

I was born in Canada and I have no core Canadian identity. Even when I was in school all the students I identified with their ancestral heritage rather than being Canadian.

I was asking my self this very questions whilst grabbing my Timmies today. I honesty wish I had an answer.

What are our options? Even if we could kick Trudeau out of office you know Canadians would just elect some new meme, so what can we do?

It's going to take some event to wake people up, I think.

We need to disband
First Quebec
then Alberta will become its own country too... then the rest will follow like a house of card

Have all uncucked people move to Alberta, then secede. After that, you can join up with us here in America as a state.

>Canadian Nationalism

Um, no offense, but aren't you guys a commonwealth of England, or something like it? You're not even your own nation anyway.

If I were you, I'd forget all about fancy things like pride.

oy vey, last time I checked you live in the first postnational state
you better head down south or northwest where they still have one ball left

The freedom to freely associate like that is part of Canada's Identity

Why should I be proud to be a leaf? Riddle me that.

Taking your rightful fleg back would be a good start.

More provinces can take a note from Newfoundlanders, the Newfies have nothing in their shithole but they're probably the most proud, whitest, and most cultural province in Canada.

We need to turn Canada into a third-world, welfare shithole to make it white and nationalist again.

Like seriously what don't you understand nationalism is the enemy of multiculturalism and multiculturalism is the enemy of nationalism. You can't have both. This reminds me of Stefan (the philosopher) was saying about the fall of Rome. One of the main factors in the fall of Rome was that most of their military identified more with their barbarian culture than Rome. This lead them to the military being loyal to their barbarian roots rather than the corrupt politicians that ultimately were dismembered by the barbarians for being corrupt pricks.

The problem isn't Canadian nationalism, OP. The problem is people like you.

Your idea of Canadian nationalism would be considered distasteful even in a third world shithole, let alone a Western democracy. Then you wonder why increasingly more Canadians hate you and your ideology.

If you want to restore Canadian nationalism, you have to do it in a way that most Canadians will find acceptable.

You can't. We as a people are completely screwed.

>Taking your rightful flag back would be a good start.
Accurate

>start a separatism movement in the western provinces with the intention to recreate the original Dominion (whites only, strong allegiance to the monarchy)

or

>seek annexation into Trump's America

choose one

get rid of trudeau

you're too far gone, burn it down and start fresh with the corpses of a thousand faggots watering your crops.

What is canaidian identity? My teacher in 2nd grade told me unlike America where people assimilate I was supposed to integrate and add my culture to the rest.

Even if we did do that what's to stop the same people who elected trudeau from electing some new meme?

A white nationalist separatist movement would only work in Eastern Canada, the western provinces are some of the least white provinces whereas every Atlantic province is like 95% white except for Quebec with is 89%. You're already seeing a lot of anti-Trudeau sentiment in Atlantic Canada, Newfoundland's always been very loyal to their province before Canada, plus a Newfoundland independence shirt's been one of the province's best selling shirts since the 80s.

If we could convince the Quebecoise and the Newfies to stop hating eachother and unite their separatist vision, and get the Maritimes to join in (which won't be hard, politicians always fuck over eastern Canada), we'd be set.

Raid the Bastille and open fire on government buildings

>Um, no offense, but aren't you guys a commonwealth of England, or something like it? You're not even your own nation anyway.

No, not really. Other than the Queen acting as a figurehead we have no more governmental ties with the UK and haven't for quite a while.

However, Canada only began really developing its own culture and identity around the time of the First World War. It had not become strong and defined enough to survive the mass immigration and globalism that has occurred in the past few decades. It's honestly surprising that it still exists at all, and it's unlikely to last much longer considering that the current government is actively and openly trying to finish it off.

Also, Australian, Canadian, Kiwi, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish etc nationalism is just a divide and conquer trick by the globalists.

A British ethnostate of the above countries could be a superpower rival to current (((unipolar globalist hegemony))).

Balkanization will result in annexation by America. If you think the USA will let all these little countries run around freely you are naive.

Try reading our history. We have a lot to be proud of. The more I read about Canada, and our unique role in the world the prouder I am, and the more depressed I get seeing what direction we're headed.

I agree. Ethnic nationalism is not at all possible in Canada. But what is possible is civic and economic nationalism and that is something all Canadians can get behind.

How can you restore something that never existed?

By reducing immigration to 0 and giving monetary incentives to whites for producing babies.

FUCK
YEAH

>If you want to restore Canadian nationalism, you have to do it in a way that most Canadians will find acceptable.

Good luck with that. 9 times out of 10 whatever consensus the dregs come up with is retarded, the other 1 time it's stupid.

That's pretty good. What about this one though?

>Western provinces
>the original Dominion

You guys are a lost cause. The East is the future homeland of the white man.

Only one way leafs. You can become a british colony.

>british colony.
Nah, let's just form an anglo union.

Only if we kick out the scots and irish

>inb4 some skype journalist uses this image to represent our anglosphere as racist
Thanks for at least getting rid of the leaf

>Implying you're not more cucked than us.
>Implying you aren't on thin ice anyway due to too much non Anglo-Celtic immigration.

We'll just let Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and Cape Breton Island join, along with the UK, Australia and New Zealand. All glory to the Federated Kingdom of the Isles.

>We'll just let Newfoundland
I just came a little

We have that here too. Heritage pride. There's always festivals for various nationalities, along with STATE pride atop NATIONAL pride and even REGIONAL pride.

It's weird to think of America without it. What are you canuks proud of up there?

Good, fuck the celts. You can have those drunk fags back

We are basically America-lite friend.

You won't find heritage/pride anywhere west of Quebec. Atlantic Canada's some of the whitest, most proud, cultural people left in the New World.

There's plenty of pride in the prairies

Sorry but me mudder was Irish. Ireland AND Scotland stay.

We're already white and therefore racist by default so nothing will be lost if that happens.

Take back Justin Bieber.

As far as I know, Ontario's lost to the cucks, and the prairies are a losing battle between nationalists and cucks.

Is quebec cucked? Go there.

Complaining about shit posts on a board made for shit posts

No, he's yours now. No take backs.

Blood and Iron, like Bismarks germany.

Have an easy war aganist a half decent power. Fight it all alone and win.

The flags and drum beats would fill the streets and the heroes would get lots of bimbos.

Because you could be a shitskin living in some war zone or a nigger nigging it up in Africa. You were born here with so many gifts and opportunities and objectively a much better life than others.

I'm proud that I was born here and that my country isn't shit like others, and it pisses me off that weedman and other cucks are trying their hardest to destroy this country and all its goodness under the guise of diversity.

You don't have to look for something to be proud of, be proud that you could be in a much worse place and that you aren't.

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=2hZUZCoMKxA

We have always been multilingual, ad now we're multi-ethnic. There is no such thing as Canadian Nationalism.

Was there such a thing as Austro-Hungarian nationalism? No. There was Austrian and Hungarian nationalism respectively.

The problem is that you retards think acting like dumbfuck americans constitutes patriotism.

We should focus on regionalism. Canada is to varied to unite at this point.

BC coast, Interior BC-Praries Region, Ontario, Quebec, and then the Maritimes

THIS THIS THIS

Agree 100%

Newfoundland and Labrador would leave as well

We're 94% white
youtube.com/watch?v=K03VyePh9bs

Canada's multiculturalism and leftist ways will eventually destroy the Newfoundland identity.

I hope that will not be the case.

Annexation or becoming protectorates like Puerto Rico are legitimately good options at this point.

Our "unique strength" has failed us so hard and so fast since the first Trudeau that the best we can hope for is that the fragments of our nation to live to fight another day

Our Constitution forbids the death penalty.

>We're 94% white
The census is counting Labrador, which is full of natives. The island alone is 99.2% white.

Even better then, thank you stranger!

>We're 94% white

What, during the winter?

What would they do, buy out all our companies? Wait....

>How do we restore Canadian Nationalism?

Restore the french language.
No one speaks French outside of Quebec.

It should be mandatory.

OBLIGATOIRE

Mfw Richmond is 50% Chinese

No problem b'y

If the cucks want to take Newfoundland they'll have to kill every last Newfoundlander.

>Our leader LITERALLY says "we are a post national country" with "no core identity" and that "we are global citizens".
It's simple. We overthrow our "leader". Through rifle or vote, they must go. It's probably too late for the latter.

We throw out the trash - the chinks, the pakis, the kaffirs, the multikulti. We restore Canada to a European homeland.

This right here is why any nationalist movement is impossible. Because of you inbred retards and your nazi obsession. You can never discuss any type of anti globalist ideology without devolving into LE 14 88, HITLER HITLER HITLER and putting swastikas on literally everything.

Regardless if he was correct or not, you will never get normies to even entertain your viewpoint if you cannot contain your raging erection for nazi imagery.

Newfie here, this man knows what's up. The only non white people in my community are a Sri Lankan family who embrace the white way of life.

Dude relax. It's satire. Obviously it's not meant for normies.

I've unironically, never seen a non-white in real life before. The only time I've ever seen a shitskin is on the internet, and on the TV.

THe last remnants of the Dominion were put to bed in 1982.

Commonwealth of Nations is mostly made up of former UK colonies, but it's not a government body, more of a mutual let's be nice to each other because we were all fucked over by the UK club.

Nigger, what the fuck was your national identity before multiculturalism? Hockey and maple syrup?

What was your national identity, Burger?

>implying you've ever been more than a hat for Americans and a bitch to the Commonwealth

No it doesnt

>implying america ever had nationalism

The funniest thing about that guy is that, apparantly through sheer accident, the military advisor in his ITS CURRENT YEAR cabinet looks to be actually compitent, and the guy just fucking ignores im on everything.

America was quite literally born out of nationalism.

nice bantz leafy you sure got me!

>restore

Whites are trash im proud non white canadian

You cannot restore something you never had dear leaf.

Liberty, moosenigger.
Bants aside you guys really do need to pull out of this, because you re in a fucking deathspiral.

Satire aside, how would you go about forming a nationalist political party in Canada? I think even the term nationalism would scare off most normies. So what do you do?

Your not even amusing. Enjoy Cred Forums while you are allowed on becauwe Martin will ban trolls

>Nigger, what the fuck was your national identity before multiculturalism? Hockey and maple syrup?

Before that it had a natural multiculturalism. Canada is a multinational state. It is made up of many nations. The Anglos of Upper Canada, the Québecois, the Maritimes, Newfoundland, the Métis nation, First Nations, the Prairies, the Inuit, others.

That is what true Canadian multiculturalism was before Trudeau the senior came along and perverted it.

Spain never had nationalism doesnt stop them from pretending

Normies are scummy rats

I can't even tell you I was born around the time this multiculturalism stuff started. I don't remember a time when Canada was almost all white. I grew up in a town where the population is mostly from India and Pakistan now. It at least used to be half white.

Wrong. Canada always had different multicultural communities Indians French Dutch Italians Chinese everyone

oh everybody has their own pride for their lesser cultures that they left to come here but if white men try to have pride in anything they are labeled racist and sent of the to gulags. Even in Canada liberalism is really just fascism with really good PR. it's worse than in the states because our government is so far to the left that they burned our original national identity to the ground in order to turn the place into the UN lite. even the conservatives here are more left than democrats in the states.

>Ontario's lost to the cucks
totally depends where you are but this is fairly accurate for the most.

>military advisor
You mean the Minister of Defence, pic related?

They're too concerned with sailors drinking on a boat rather than the Soviets imposing on our Arctic reserves

like this?

it's a shit leaf Randy, and it's on the shit wind

Canadian military should be less aggressive

Our own constitution basically says that we're a non country with no set identity. Thanks pierre trudeau.

White culture is shit

>Canadian
>Nationalism
top kek

who Old Stock Canadian here?

No it was born out of liberal radicalism.

>Normies are scummy rats
Well unless you plan on forming a dictatorship/aristocracy those are the people you're going to have to convince.

I actual don't think this is a totally unfair point. I prefer the term British Imperialism rather then Nationalism when referring to Canadian pride.

If you give the Russians all your oil, you win.

My grandmother was hungarian, grandfather german. They fled hungary in 1956 because the Russians had my grandfather and other professors on a hitlist.

My other side is 100% dutch. They moved to Canada in 1945 after the war decimated their province.

There is literally no other way for me to look at it. I'm basically a second generation immigrant. Don't really know what country to root for in the world cup. All I know is I hate gypsies and I really just plain fucking love gouda and weird salty fish shit. I wish I was joking. But I legitimately can't resist myself.

Join the National Party of Canada

Bants aside, you guys really need to pull out of this, too. You've prepped a bull twice, there's a serious chance a liberal, corrupt crook could get into power solely because people hate nationalism, your media is the biggest exporter of degeneracy, you're leading the world in interracial couples and you're the least white "white country".

Americans really shouldn't talk down on anybody, even Sweden has more of a chance to pull out than America does.

Canada's demographics look a lot more closer to Australia's than any cucked Western Europe demographic, but that's not saying much since Australia's pretty cucked too.

>worshiping bong cock
You're country has been cucked by the notion of "politeness" and your culture is watered down with Americanization. Stop sucking british dick. You are not part of the empire and you are not a british citizen. You're just a pale American with a leaf for a flag and a cuckold twink for a leader and until the DOTR that's probably all you'll ever amount to. I hope this makes you angry and inspires you to turn shit the fuck around.

*your
american education at its finest @myself

60% white

>60% white
>still more white people in raw numbers than Canada
>still most powerful country in the post-cold war world
>Canada has accomplished nothing since WW2

Language, leafs, language. The problem with Canada is two opposing languages, aka two opposing cultures. Canadian nationalism is just as unlikely as Belgian nationalism. Untill...

Canadian nationalism is possible after you English speaking folks have got your own border dividing you and your french speaking neighbor.

Go

Releasing Quebec would be a sign of weakness. Just re-settle it with English speaking leafs.

Create a party centred around "Canadian Economic Independence". Any sort of ethnic nationalism is not possible in Canada. That is fine, we are the "New World", not Europe. What we need is economic/civic nationalism that will make us less dependent on foreign investment and manipulation.

Start by abrogating NAFTA.

>implying raw numbers even matter slightly
lel guys China has more total jobs then any other country they must have the best economy in the world

Could work. The Marxists/SJW will come out of the wood works like crazy though. You would be labelled a racist regardless but at least it stands a chance of working. It could take a long time for this to happen though and by that time the demographics could be much different here. How can this be done quickly? Like, less than 10 years.

Someone just sent me this link on another thread which I think highlights the timing issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs

Still watching it now.

They certainly seem to considering how absolutely tiny Canada's population is.

>implying the chinese economy is somehow sustainable
>china is literally being smothered in pollution and cancer
>chinese military is a joke

French should have been banned when wolfgang kicked your asses

Saw this on tv a few mins ago, what does it mean?

America has accomplished nothing since ever

>from sweden
holy kek

>How do we restore Canadian Nationalism?
you can't, this country is trash and has nothing besides Geographical beauty (something every single country on earth has) to be proud of.

By moving to Russia or joonited states of amerifat

>shoo shoooooo

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831

Hello my copatriots,

I have been doing some research and math. Please screenshot this and spread this information to as many people as possible:

Our immigration minister, John McCallum, is pushing to quote "substantially increase the number of immigrants coming to Canada".

He's putting forth the details of his plan (e.g. the definition of "substantially increase" -- double it? Just a few 10k more? It's not even hinted at) this November.

WE MAY HAVE A REFFERENDUM ON THIS.

Pic related is the graph from the article.

The grey area at the top left is how many immigrants come into our country every 7 years AT THE CURRENT RATE.

The blue is the current Canadian population (less than 70℅ of that blue is Anglo/French Canadian or other European). The blue spike are the baby boomers.

What does this mean?

In 15 - 25 years the White European, especially Anglo and French Canadian, demographic and cultural base of Canada will be a minority.

Our Prime Minister has said the following:

That Canadians need to be more patient with immigrants' integration into Canadian culture society, while simultaneously telling us that there is no such thing as a Canadian culture to integrate into.

The math proves this:

What he is really saying is that in 25 years the current population of Canada will be a minority group compared to the number of immigrants he's letting in.

It is we, the current cultural and racial majority of Canada, who are being asked to in the end integrate into the culture these immigrants in their new country, Canada.

That's great info, thanks user.

If you take all this in and factor in rising energy cost over the next 30 years we could be in for a real shit storm.

If native born Canadians don't start having more children and immigration all but halted in the next 10 years I fear we'll over the cliffs edge for good.

There may be no turning back from this if it goes much further. I don't know what to do.

>In 15 - 25 years the White European, especially Anglo and French Canadian, demographic and cultural base of Canada will be a minority.
Sad truth. Makes me sad that the english and french are still fighting for dumb stuff when we should come together and do something to save our country from being invaded by immigrants. It's too late now, though. That will never happen, we are fucked. Thanks weedman.

So let me guess, Brampton?

Sure sure...look at Germany where you constantly find 3rd generation Turks up to their Turkish ways. What point is there to integrate when the nation does everything it can to accommodate?

We have the hip and hockey domination.

What more do you need?

>It's too late now
Technically no. I think we have some time before it becomes irreversible but I have no idea how to turn the tide at this point.

>something every single country on earth has
Not really, not the abundance of crown land and the ability to get far away from the monkey horde. As bad as it is it's why I would never consider leaving it, it's big and wide enough to take a lifetime to explore.

Is this our last hope?

nuke yourself

get cuckdeau and kathleen kike out of office

There is actually something more to this that terrified me more deeply than anything else I have ever realized in my life.

On the government of Canada's website, the term "visible minority" is explicitly defined:

Any person who does not have white skin, and who is not a Canadian Aboriginal.

DOES THE GOVERNMENT PLAN TO REDEFINE THE TERM "VISIBLE MINORITY" TO BE BASED ON POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS RATHER THAN SKIN COLOUR?

If not, and the racial sanctions upon the whites of Canada continue (e.g. affirmative action in education and employment, extremely unbalanced legal rulings regarding what is and is not a hate crime), this is nothing short of OPEN ECONOMIC GENOCIDE OF THE CURRENT POPULATION OF CANADA.

get annexed by Trumps America

no brad pitt, it ain't

>OPEN ECONOMIC GENOCIDE OF THE CURRENT POPULATION OF CANADA
Liberals will deny this and call you racist for even suggesting it.

You can't restore nationalism without a national culture.

Is this why leafs are so jealous of American nationalism?

Depends, what do you want to hear?

A little summary of why we're in this position:

To summarize why we no longer have culture, heritage, British values, and are now generally retarded derives from many reasons.

In-fact, a combination of factors, as it really goes back to the early 1900s, but we could've stopped or reverted it with no issues for decades after that.

Our last good prime minister Diefenbaker was convinced by Eisenhower that changing the emphasis of who we traded with from Britain, who was seen at the time as an economically crumbling empire, to the U.S. would be beneficial for us in the long run. This couldn't have been more false. Britain retained an incredibly strong economy.

We started importing American goods and services. We listened to American radio, watched American TV shows, American movies, we drove American cars when we had previously done all of this ourselves.

Shit really hit the fucking fan when John Pearson conspired with JFK over ousting Diefenbaker from party through the Bomarc missile crisis. Visionary Pierre Trudeau, the closet communist and mostly ideological successor of Pearson initiated a complete and total deconstruction of the Canadian nation-state, hating our bicultural identity. He attempted to turn us into a republic by patriating the constitution, and succeeded in totally subverting who and what we were to his copied Ellis Island ideology in an attempt to outdo the United States in their own founding philosophy.

After the flag was changed in a flag debate nobody fucking asked for, and coincidentally the liberal party's design won following the change of our anthem to the garbage it is now (These two factors completely obliterated our remaining Heritage), we began to take immigrants from non European countries. Namely replacing Europe with backwater communist shitholes like Portuguese Angola. Trudeau was hellbent on ensuring his legacy lasted, so he created the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Ensuring that multiculturalism could never be stopped, then gave the Supreme Court more power than the government to pass or reject laws.

We haven't been the same since. All of these factors combined are why were so Americanized. We used to be an economic and military middle power, our industry and manufacturing entirely home grown. Our media, arts and literature made by Canadians for Canadians.

Now we're a ghastly demographic of quasi Americans whose genuine identity has been destroyed.

The glorious age of our country is gone. A time where we were the truest of men, the most hardworking and honest people, and captured the envy of the world is now gone.

A time where the Canadian would go through hell and back for the sake of the safety of their own people is no more.

It all happened when we bit the hand that fed us. When we pushed away our fatherland. We detached ourselves from our Ancestors.

My fellow true Canadian brothers and sisters,

Please screenshot this information, there is more. My hands are literally trembling as I type this.

This is now a real and true fact:

OUR CRIMINAL CODE AND HUMAN RIGHTS CODE IS BEING ALTERED THIS VERY MOMENT TO:

- Make refusing to use a person's "preferred pronouns" (including any newspeak pronoun such as "xe") a HATE CRIME.

- Make even accidentally hurting someone's feelings (intent is specifically not a factor) regarding their gender identity or expression a hate crime

This insanely based Ontario University professor is putting his FOOT DOWN about this and publicly refusing to use the newspeak pronouns in the workplace, or at all as a citizen:

youtu.be/fvPgjg201w0

He expounds at length about the ACTUAL OPEN MARXISTS IN ACADEMIA who are pushing for this, the "human rights commission" in Ontario whose rulings are behind this legislation, and the chilling effect on free speech that this is having in academia, both for professors and students alike.

ANOTHER CORE COMPONENT OF THIS CULTURAL MARXISM THAT IS PUSHING FOR THE GENDER IDENTITY LEGISLATION IS THE ETERNAL POSITION OF THE WHITE RACE AS THE OPPRESSOR.

I'm watching this. Thanks.

I think those types of people are exactly the type that would want economic sovereignty, but it just needs to be explained in their language.

Race need not come into the equation at all. All we need to do is focus on the monetary system, and how it can be reformed, along with our economy to improve the lives of every Canadian. Not only that, but with monetary reform we could actually AFFORD to pander to aboriginals, and improve our health care system and reinvigorate our industry/manufacturing

Anyone focused on race is not seeing the bigger picture. I 100% agree that homogeneous nations are preferable but at this point it is irreversible.

>just needs to be explained in their language.
I sincerely hope this is possible. I don't think the majority of left leaning Canadians are bad people. I just think they have been duped.

The video is this post is pretty good. I'm watching it now.

I agree, focusing on race is not a good approach.

Political correctness and SJWism is something that has to go, though. I'm hoping people will just get bored with it.

By giving Quebec to us

The Canadian Human Rights Act has never been changed since its inception.

They will never repeal it.

Why would you want 8 million more welfare niggers?

Repeal the Charter

>passed by the Parliament of Canada in 1977
>Social justice is enshrined in law

That being the case than at some point it MUST be repealed or we'll have no chance. I mean, you can frame almost anything look like it's violating social justice on some level.

scary shit boys.

Yes.

They just modified the charter for the first time ever to add protection for pseudoscientific gender identity exceptions.

youtu.be/fvPgjg201w0

Start with introducing Provincial Block parties like Bloc Quebecois.

Ontarian Block,
Albertan Block,
etc

I just like the Quebecois desu. They're nice.

And their women are pretty gud.

>introducing Provincial Block parties
Interesting concept. Never considered that. How do you think that will help?

I'm starting to think that the problem is more than just bad parties but that our law is broken.

See:

most quebecois are bluepilled as fuck like the swedes

t. Quebecois

My apologies, I meant to say amended, in reference to removing the ludicrous new hate crime legislation with regards to use of preferred pronouns.

I agree it should be entirely repealed.

Too late. Cucks like Sweden. We're just lucky its colder here and the benefits aren't as good. Otherwise we'd be swimming in somali semen

leave toronto and never look back. hope trump nukes it.

>my plan.

at least I can legally get fucked by a dog now

fuck you.

>i love you
>im jealous

can-nah-duh and can-na-dians are fucking losers.

What a pathetic shit hole of a country. Especially with USA right next door.

Everything is bran new in ca-nah-duh after the 1950s.
There's no fucking history here.

This country is a fucking joke.
I honestly believe it was a penal colony for horrible people.
There is NO history here like in the USA or Europe.
There's NO PROOF of any either. Except old forts and old prisons. That's the only old things in this fuck hole country.

There is NOTHING to be proud of.
It's a fucking rip off to live here. You get fed this bullshit your whole fucking life, how awesome canada is, and how the USA sucks, but it's really a fucking lie.
No jobs, no industry, no money, no nothing.

This country fucking sucks!!!

>amended
Well that would be a start. I can already hear the cries of "misogyny!", "transphobia!" and "racist!" for attempting to do so.

One would need to frame the appeal in a very clever way in order to deflect the inevitable onslaught of the harpies.

I'm trying to think of a way this could be done....

There will never be a true movement in Canada. Even here among supposedly like-minded people we hear talk of tri-partate or whatever it was nationalism. Letting leftist and subversive chugs and frogs in on it will not work. Quebec should have their own country. They will either be annexed or thrive, good either way.

Like it or not Canada has a glorious British heritage that should be re-embraced. Republicans and Trudeau/Liberal voters need to be purged.

This family-friend civic nationalism is nothing more than an angry vision of Justin's post-national global citizens in a way.

at least it's whiter than the US

Don't worry, our government will fix that issue real quick.

t.quebecois

I'd rather fuck Latina and Italian hotties, than some inbred canadian with a mean hooker face.
God the women here are nasty looking

>Race mix all I fucking want. Eat me fuckboys

Leaf here. Trudeau was elected, and I immediately moved to Poland. Plus, Notley got elected in Ab (was living near Grande Prairie/Peace River.) I recommend this place to you guys, and they love Canadians. Zapraszamy

Our problems are largely legal. Laws can be changed far easier than demographics. We do still have a chance to turn this around.

My mother comes from the Cartwright line, which is one of the older Anglo bloodlines in Canada, while my father comes from French and Danish lines.

Also why is there ANYBODY here defending natives? They're fucking usless. They're either the niggers of Canada, or they're subversive with their stupid ass language classes and """"arts"""" that are a waste of time.

"Canada has always been multicultural. The Metis, the Quebecois, the English, Scottish and so on. It's always been this way :^)"

Sometimes I just want this country to fail even harder so leftists and even the cucks here get raped.

The whole English/French divide is bullshit too.
Why didn't one side, finish the fucking job??

LOL France dipped out on their own people in Quebec, canada is such a fuck hole.

Vikings, traveled back to Europe instead of sticking around here.
Image that voyage on a fucking viking long ship. That's like 6 months.
They'd rather risk that, than stay in fuckland canada.
VIKINGS. Big, bad ass vikings thought this place wasn't worth shit.
It's not.

Fuck canada and my family for being canadians, and make one as well.

I'm proud of my country for being a good place to live by a majority of metrics.

I don't think there's much we can particularly do about "Identity," you can't force those things. Identities develop over time and our country's relatively young.

Well your welcome to leave buddy, who cares about vikings, they were the niggers of the north.

France wants jack shit to do with Queerbec.

They straight up left their own colonist there to rot.

That's why the Queerbecers are so depressed and messed up on drugs and booze.

And is anybody within this country going to actually try and do something? And get the support to fight against it?

I doubt it.

>Quebec wants more troops and supplies?? Um we are busy right now...
>USA wants to buy most of USA from France? SURE THING!! Need help with a revolution too??

King of Old Timey France

Had one native acquaintance

She doesn't work at all, begs for rent money online and is high half the time.

Not a single person I know has heard of this change to the human rights charter by bill C-16, and when I explain to them what gender identity politics are (things like gender void, genderqueer, are now in our human rights charter and criminal code), they have no fucking clue what this stuff is because they've never even heard of it.

There have been a few who have said "well that sounds good for trans people", because they vaguely know what a transexual is from the media, but once I show them a chart of newspeak pronouns that we are all now by law required to use, under threat of hate crime charges, the look on their faces changes.

They know something is not right about this. Not logical, not healthy, not something that our federal government should be even acknowledging, much less amending ancient human rights laws to completely pander to it.

It is absurd.

Research Cultural Marxism and Critical Theory.

youtu.be/4fo5jLdJlgI

I take your point. And I honestly don't know. I think it will become clear in the next 5 years though.

>Race need not come into the equation at all

kek, you people don't even realize how completely we have lost. What you are saying is historically completely absurd and a desperate rationalization

there is no such thing as multicultural civic nationalism CANADA IS LITERALLY PROOF OF THIS

no one coming here gives one flying fuck about "Canada" it is a safe place that gives them free money and attacks its own native European population on their behalf, I don't even feel a connection to this socialist cultural marxist cuckland, imagine what Muhammed feels?

these next few centuries will be the great decay of Europe's world empire and the rise of Asia

That could be true, but some immigrants try to assimilate, I remember a Korean guy he did 2 year degree in a Canadian college just to learn English and meet more Canadians, he already had a masters degree in Korea, he even started smoking Canadian Classics to be more Canadian.

I'm going to join the Canadian Forces reserves for the tradition and conservative environment

it's a risky but good tradeoff between canadianness and being a full-tired NWO hired gun

>What we need is economic/civic nationalism that will make us less dependent on foreign investment and manipulation.
Funny because Trudeau Sr. tried that already.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program

Anxieties over what it means to be "Canadian" are nothing new. People will point to how Canadians don't have much of an identity, but truth is that all national identities are hard to pin down. I mean just look at this post: He's asked what American identity is and he replies with fucking "Liberty, moosenigger". An American, who's supposed to have a much firmer national identity answers "Liberty", a political concept that's been around long before the US and used in incredibly varied circumstances.

The difference is that Canada has an extremely influential and similar country south of the border, and thus Canadians will always feel the ethereal nature of national identity more acutely despite the fact that it's similar for everyone. Just ask yourself what it means to be French, German, Japanese, Korean, etc. You won't come up with much more than different foods, some disparate historical events, and emotionally loaded but vacuous words.

>Chrétien chokes a protester and gives no fucks
>Trudeau bumps into a woman by accident and apologizes several times in parliament

Being welfare nignogs is our way to piss you off after 1995

>Research Cultural Marxism and Critical Theory.
Yes I will continue to study them.

The narrative of oppressor and the oppressed is growing stronger by the day.

I think Hitler actually said it best:
>"With infinite shrewdness he fans the need for social justice, somehow slumbering in every Aryan man, into hatred against those who have been better favored by fortune, ..... He establishes the Marxist doctrine." (Mein Kampf p349)

I'm not trying to be edgy by quoting mein kampf here either, I just think he was right about how it operates in practice. It is honestly chilling how closely the main stream has followed the Marxist doctrine.

I could sleep in my garage every night and carry my roommate to work in the morning

does that make me a car? I'm honestly trying to assimilate

notice how you called him a Korean guy? that because he is Korean from Korea and will never be anything but a Korean guy

To be Canadian is to be English or french (we should have just fucking split a long time ago, even bi-cultrualism is stupid and doomed to fail)

seperating ethnicity from nationalism is one of these wacky leftist utopian 20th century Ideas that is going to end about as well as the rest if them

There is no Canadian nationalism.. I'm just as Canadian as I am an American. And what I mean by that, since I actually do have both American and Canadian citizenship, is that whatever "Country" I belong to isn't a "nation" or a "people", but a polity and state. As Trudeau says, "Canada is the first post-national state", and I have to agree, because I have nothing in common with the rest of you "Canadians".
"Canada" to me, is simply a label put on me on a website, and people call me a "leaf".. it means nothing to me.
The people here.. Not even Nova Scotia; but the people along the southern coast; that's the only people I recognize as "my own".

I could go anywhere in the world, but If I heard my accent, it's an instant connection; I feel understood and connected with, even if I don't know that person personally. It's something someone with true nationhood can understand. And that's not what I feel for other Canadians. What you're talking about is idealism. What I talk about is nature.

Pretending to be car makes you insane, but a immigrant trying to actively assimilate into society is not a bad thing.

Read "Lament for a Nation"

Canada is a fake country. There's no such thing as Canadian people. Canada is merely a collection of lost American provinces that need to come back to the empire.

Are you going to take back the Philippines?

Yes, but this time we're going to do it right IE genocide the Filipinos and replace them with Americans

You could just take back the Islands and slowly bleach them, if you know what I mean.

That entire situation would be a bit fucked if you ask me

>Postnationalism: the process or trend by which nation states and national identities lose their importance relative to supranational and global entities. - Wikipedia

GLOBALISM AND THE DEATH OF CANADA IS WHAT YOU FAGGOTS VOTED FOR

As an addendum to these posts:

"I can tell you one thing that I'm very terrified of, and you can think about this. I think that the continual careless pushing of people by left wing radicals is dangerously waking up the right wing. So you can consider this a prophecy from me if you want. Inside the collective is a beast and the beast uses its fists. If you wake up the beast then violence emerges. I'm afraid that this continual pushing by radical left wingers is going to wake up the beast."

- Jordan Peterson
Prof. Psychology @ U Toronto
Sept. 30 2016

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144

youtu.be/fvPgjg201w0

That nigger taught my Psych 101 last year. He's going to be fired fast, mark my words. U of T hates rebel profs.

sry bro, You are about 25 years too late for the battle

So proud you speak English and don't us about being a refugee.

Holy hell lads, based professor Peterson just released part 2:

Going into DETAIL about the MANDATORY SJW INDOCTRINATION at the university of Toronto after it was fully corrupted.

youtu.be/f-7YGGCE9es

It's dead.

My great grandfather was a 4th degree Knight of Columbus and a legend on the Prairie. His grandsons (my uncles) don't even believe in God except for one on the fence Catholic, one is Redpilled but married a ice queen and my dad is bluepilled but wants to learn.
(I grew up in another province)

I met some of the extended family, sadly more than one of my cousins is confirmed sodomites and nobody has any balls it seems to even approach the implications of our changing world. I still know my great grandfather would be proud of me but it's sad how the family name means nothing to them. Maybe I should take a que from my family's past and forge my future somewhere else on the beautiful world we live in.
No matter what, Canada will always be my home.

I hope you have true solutions and not copy cut spergy solutions. Fuck Ottawa taxing everyone so much. I just want everyday people to keep their money and love their life.

This is basically our Canadian pride.
youtu.be/F-glHAzXi_M

Canada is a Non-Country whose only identity was not being American, and being smug about it, despite any Canadian worth his or her salt defecting to America.

>I'm not going to mouth words that I believe put me in the position of being an ideological puppet. I won't do that. If it turns out that that's a hate crime in Ontario, well, as far as I'm concerned, bring it on!

Holy jumping shit balls! This prof's based as fuck!

We need a real conservative shift. Start by eliminating the burden of socialism and the dead weight it carries.

Funny, I know a couple Canadians that moved to Poland.

They all went through grad school/medical school though

>Joining The U.S.
Oh god, why would anyone do that?
You're a dumpsterfire.

I visited Toronto last year and that's definitely the perception I got. Canada is literally like "Hey we're a rich first world country and anybody who wants to move here can"

Toronto was nice and clean but I found the country as a whole to be a bit depressing. It was like everybody was just existing.

It really highlighted how important nationalism is to me. Nobody should be living this bland existence.

And you're about to get memed out of your civil liberties, so whatever

Natives is what making riding the train dangerous, the only time I've ever been threatened (several times) was from drunk natives.

We had one in Calgary for a short while. It was the most capable right wing shift Canada was ever had.

We had 5-6 different major organizations, institutes and university departments that were extremely well funded and well organized. Then oil collapsed.

The issue right now is that the Canadian right-wing is dependent on oil. We can't have that.

1) the Canadian Right needs the help of Bay Street. Bay Street is filled with hard right-wing people. These guys reject the "St. Lawrence Connection" just as much as Newfies, Francophones and Westerners do. These guys all raise most of the capital and financing that the rest of Canada relies on.

2) the Canadian Right needs to understand that we can't reject globalism like America can. We're a small sub-arctic country that owes much of our developed economy success to financing around the global. We have the best and most capable banking system in the world and some very highly regarded global asset management firms (like Brookfield).

Canada is basically what people think Switzerland is. We need to take advantage of that

The culture in downtown Toronto is dominated by
1) Bay Street finance crowd
2) Arts & culture crowd

Unfortunately these crowds are a bit inaccessible for tourists. It's a lame city for tourism imo

maybe you should start leaf lives matter?

If you fight the natives, they will crush you. I guarantee they can come together if they feel threatened.
European Canadians just won't be able to stop them.
The natives have nothing to lose, you won't get Jim cuckson to give up his upper middle class status in society by any means.

Just focus on us, we have to look at securing enclaves for our people, those who want to work the land and love what the land can give, to be part of a true community where virtue is something that's a part of you, not something to be (((signalled))). There is NO way we can restore Canada to the days of Empress Victoria....but we can have a beautiful way of life and place to call our own somewhere within her borders.

If you believe global warming then there should be large swaths of land opening up for agriculture in the next few decades.

Either way, immigrants don't like living north of the border.

What we need is to develop legitimate anglo-canadian economies in more northern cities. That's the biggest issue

We get rid of this piece of shit Act, or at least delete the "enhancing" part of it. I'm all for diversity as in equal opportunity, but this piece of shit has spawned degeneracy like no other.

Slightly related question: Are Danes Anglo, I mean we originated in the Jutland peninsular, their monarchy is descended from ours, and they have an Aussie in their royal family.

Seriously all they need to do is start speaking English.

In other words
>I-I-I-I-It's okay Mr. Wei, Mr. Pooinloo, you don't have to be a Canadian. J-j-j-just stay in your comfy little ethnic enclave

Sure, but can we keep the money in our communities? The federal taxes are theft as far as I'm concerned. There is plenty of opportunity to generate any number of businesses to secure surplus and self-reliance within Northern Canada if we have a handful of go getters. The hard workers who may not have our initial vision will follow.

I'll only say it once: leave the natives alone. We don't have to be "buddy buddy", it is well we be seperate but some fellows out here think they we can afford to stir up a wasp's nest and not get stung. (If we can have some sort of trade with them, all the better but non-intervention is the only viable policy. They do have guns and they know the land and yes, believe it or not, the new generation of them has capable leadership.)

We set up/revitalize a community, treat everyone who wants to be a part of it like the family they are, we get damn good at shooting and trapping and canning and wait for the world to burn while we sit by the fire with rye and maple syrup.

I wasn't specifically there for tourism, but I get your meaning.

According to Wikipedia the population of canada is actually 89% white so it's doing better than the U.S. - In fact all of these countries that seem to make a huge stink about this (including western europe) are all still way whiter than the US

This professor is a total madman.

I seriously want to start a crowdfunding thing for him

>University of Toronto
>Professor against political correctness
Hold up, these two objects can coexist?

We need to wake the natives up to the fact that this massive wave of new third world immigration is going to threaten the last of their existence even more than ours.

Whites are the only ones who give a shit about giving them anything, or helping them in any way.

Our new Chinese overlords will eradicate them in a heartbeat if they cause them even the slightest inconvenience.

So from their perspective "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't."

All I know is they're angry and they are getting smart. I don't think it is sound we make any actions concerning them beyond stolid, dignified diplomacy.
Let's get our people in place first.

If the Chinese threaten the interior, the Natives will gladly fight them. I desire peace with the natives because any conflict with them will be bloody for us to say the least and yet I don't think for a moment they want to be our friends.
Think : Union of Egoists.

All rational Canadians should pay attention to the rampant and blatant corruption he's highlighting.

He deserves our support, and when the media backlash comes, and it will, I will publicly support him.

Leaf bros y'all are screwed no way in hell.

>media backlash
I find it hard to believe that CBC and the rest of them will one day find Trudeau's cock to not be tasty. Perhaps if enough Canadians are fucked such that CBC can no longer obtain $1 billion gibmedats from the government, they will start refusing Trudeau's penetration.

Shit, I read your post too fast and thought you were talking about Trudeau. But yeah, that professor is based and needs our support.

Oh, how far the mighty have fallen.

>"In 1885, John A. Macdonald told the House of Commons that, if the Chinese were not excluded from Canada, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed …” This was the precise moment in the histories of Canada and the British Dominions when Macdonald personally introduced race as a defining legal principle of the state…

>Macdonald’s comments came as he justified an amendment taking the vote away from anyone “of Mongolian or Chinese race.” He warned that, if the Chinese (who had been in British Columbia as long as Europeans) were allowed to vote, “they might control the vote of that whole Province” and their “Chinese representatives” would foist “Asiatic principles,” “immoralities,” and “eccentricities” on the House “which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles.” He further claimed that “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” For Macdonald, Canada was to be the country that restored a pure Aryan race to its past glory, and the Chinese threatened this purity."

No, I'm saying that we have a problem in common.

Just saying that if you hint the gibs could be compromised by immigration (make an economic argument even) they might chimp out.

Thanks for that. I think he was on to something.

mah nigga, you excited for the dlc?

Thanks for being around guys. I feel like I'm the last of my kind. I want a nation, I want a community, I want to be proud of where I'm from. Canada is fully pozzed and it's disgusting and shameful.

This summer I mentioned that Canada was a Leftist echo chamber and the leftists I was with scoffed and said it was a Right Wing echo chamber. Where can I find their vision of Canada? Am I just imagining things? Do I just have some kind of victim complex? How can Leftists possibly not be aware of their totalitarian dominance? Or do they just feel 100% threatened whenever they're questioned?

You better believe it

Don't worry, we exist. We're just not very loud, out of fear of being attacked

Your line won't work.
They don't want handouts.
They want the whole fucking pie.

Most of human existence has been a brutal fight for existence.

Everything you are feeling, has been felt countless times in the past by your ancestors.

You're the result of an unending line of survivors.

god damn kek smiling on you

quads and your id is t5kmagix

I bet you're a filthy caster

you guys are faggots

go live in Alabama

this picture encompasses how i feel

>PM says everything in two languages

you're already fucked

my mom actually is an american citizen, so I could easily go dual if I gave enough of a shit to bother

Northrop Frye was saying that 50 years ago on our centennial. Any battle for that kind of identity is long, long, over

Come on bro, do it. Gotta collect 'em all!

Holy shit that was quite the get. I didn't even notice. Praise be

This guy gets it.
The Deep South is pure HATRED between communities which are completely segregated. Blacks and whites keep to their own. What I was telling buddy is that if natives lose their shit and take up arms, they will make sure to make the white man suffer first and foremost before they go fight China. If the country actually collapses, the Natives will sack any nearby communities and *I am telling you* they will do it. It isn't like Alabama where whites have a majority population. If you want to live in Northern Canada, you best have a plan. Underestimating your opponent is a fatal mistake.

I guarantee our friend from Alabama would be gator bait if 4 or 5 blacks so inclined caught him in the wrong place and knew they'd walk. Prepare for war, pray for peace.

Roll Tide.

What's the first thing I should do when I get my freedom pass

Canadian identity is that of Europeans who left everything behind, took great risks, worked tirelessly, and built a new country in a wild and untamed place.

Settlers, farmers, builders, tight knit communities.

Canada was built by Europeans, FOR Europeans.

Sorry James but your Canadian nationalism is really just British North American nationalism devoid of any French Canadian nationalisn.

We can't go back to the past.
Set up enclaves. You know I'm right.

The country, as a cohesive entity is lost.
We have to start from scratch again.

Check my previous posts.
If you are of one mind on this, let's get to work. The bottom line is 14 Words.

God, I hate the french

Canada isn't a real country anyway.

Meh. I have no feeling whatsoever about Canada. I'm hoping to move back to my dad's country, actually, even though I will have to accept a more meager living and will probably be considered an outsider there.

>Meh. I have no feeling whatsoever about Canada
This statement and mindset is the soul reason Canada will die.

This. Notice how many of them want to be cucks for England and shit

Holy shit that looks so hardcore, is there an after pic? Looks like his head explode like a watermelon

I'm past the point of caring about that, to be honest. The majority of the Canadian population has ratified multiculturalism, homosexuality, abortion, feminism, secularism, etc., so as far as I'm concerned this is not a country worth saving even if I believed that were possible. Let it sink.

I will happily stay on the west coast. I hate the liberal cucks as much as anyone but im not going to live in a god forsaken frozen tundra for half the year. BC is literally the only province worth living in.

> Kicking out Scots
What the fuck are you on? The Irish are the ones making celts look like tards.

You really want to incorporate the cause of low IQ, Mongolian snowniggers into your national identity?

gay af

You are a follower not a leader. Swayed by what others believe.
I'm glad you're leaving, weak traitor.

Perfect summation.

I don't know if your insults are supposed to be persuasive, but they're not. I abide by my convictions and have no reservations about fighting to defend what I believe in. Canada represents everything I am personally opposed to. So, no, I will not stay here to preserve a nation which serves as a stronghold for modernism and liberalism.

Completely on board with this. Start new, parallel societies. Squeeze the hoards into ghettos.

We have to rigidly adhere to a -Europeans Only- policy. No compromises.

I am interested in fighting the poz, though. Essentially start a splinter civilization. Stand up to the Left and be there when the pendulum swings back. Take it back and rebuild Canada in our image

This thread proves Canada is composed are cucks, people who are apathetic as fuck and I don't blame them, people who talk a game but don't know shit and the very few rare geniuses such as myself who make the difference.

Time to take my talents to South America. Just watch how the Natives carve up this country and the Chinese get the Pacific Coast while the cities become multinational hellholes. I'll be with my 11/10 wife at the villa in some Paraiso you lads never heard of.

GOTT MIT UNS.

>if natives lose their shit and take up arms, they will make sure to make the white man suffer first and foremost before they go fight China. If the country actually collapses, the Natives will sack any nearby communities and *I am telling you* they will do it.

>As of the 2011 census, Aboriginal peoples in Canada totaled 1,400,685 people, or 4.3% of the national population, spread over 600 recognized

That includes Inuit and Métis. I have a hard time believing such a small minority would cause any threat. Quite a few reservations aren't even established enough to have law enforcement.

We don't want our most abhorrent criminals winning now do we? We can't kill them. That's right, shut the fuck up.

>Canada represents everything I am personally opposed to
It wasn't always this way. It was changed once and it can be changed again.

last time i checked, i could go out to the woods, get pissed drunk and fire off rounds at all the beer cans piling up so maybe fuck off with that tin foil shit

You might have different convictions than I have. You will find that even "right wing" Canadians have very little objection to, say, sexual liberation ideology. Feminism might be an issue for them, but things like contraception and abortion are surely no problem. The current generation has almost unanimously accepted homosexuality as normal and healthy, even those who call themselves conservatives. Separation of Church and state is, in these parts, believed to be positive and necessary for a healthy society. These and many other things besides I simply cannot accept.

So, when people like call me a traitor for refusing to defend this country, what they consider worth defending and their ideal vision for this country is so radically different from everything I consider to be good and virtuous that, really, if I were to go along with it I would be well and truly guilty of the charges made against me in the aforementioned post: that of being a follower and a traitor. I would be a traitor to my own conscience and my God, and a follower of fools.

So, no, I absolutely and unapologetically shake the dust from my feet.

Tl;dr I LOVE JIM CROW

The great thing about Canada is there is so much space. European Canadians who are "woke" should strongly consider creating new communities or flooding small towns of pure white blood and getting ready for the storm. Ottawa won't help us. It's the current year and we are on our own but we can make it.
I still think I'm gonna bail out to a new land,senpai. In my family, I still am coming to terms we let faggots sit on the board of a Catholic charity founded solely by the grace of God and the ingenuity of a Prairie legend. But times have changed.
We have to define our own future.

I would argue that it has been this way longer than it has not. But let's assume what you say is true. We're talking about a population which has so thoroughly been indoctrinated, so thoroughly internalised modernism that to expect them to change their ways is to destroy their essential character. This, in my view, is an impossibility as it currently stands. This isn't defeatism, this is pragmatism, and what you propose isn't optimism, but foolishness.

I honestly don't think Canadian nationalism can be restored unless there is some sort of major disaster that brings people to tribalism. It's not through peace and easy lifestyles that people are bound together and from strong bonds of patriotism but from the struggle of life. Canada has been cucked by socialism and immigration but because of the worry free mundane lives your average Canadian live nobody -aside from fringe groups such as people who come here- really bat an eye. Once people are pushed out of their comfort zone Canadian nationalism can be reborn and the wrongs that killed our nationalism before can be fixed. Until the time is right for Canadian nationalism is reborn all you can really do is ride the tiger and be ready for the day.

I hope you find some place to take pride in, but I have a hard time even thinking of leaving a country that I love so much.

We need a strong, nationalist party that isn't cucked. Right now a lot of Canadian nationalists are voting for the cuckservatives, but that's not helpful. National identity simply doesn't have a voice. We need to give it one.

I promise you, those numbers will come out in strength to fight. Memes aside, they are a resilient, crafty people who know the land and believe in their cause. One of them can take out a dozen upper canada cucks easily. They could sack North Battleford, Lethbridge, Brandon and Yorkton early on and consolidate to moving onto the main centres of their respective provinces.

They obviously couldn't make a push on the cities over a million but they will hold their territory.(Winnipeg)

Unlike the fatass brigade, I interact with all types of people and am acquainted with the native population of this country.

We need a comprehensive strategy to deal with other races, chiefly them, as they can be our greatest asset outside our own resources or they can fuck it all up for us. I have the comprehensive strategy prepared if that's something you're interested in reading.

Remove the trudeau voters.

We'd just give them tons of meth or heroine.

I want to read what you got.

fuck the chinese gooks

fuck the indians

send them back. there is no identity cause these pieces of shit emigrated en-masse. gooks also fuck over the real estate market.

You cant restore it.

When a married Chink couple moves from Switzerland to Vancouver because they don't feel the societal pressure to integrate here, you know your country is full of fucking cucks.

This is why I advise all Canadians in cucked cities like toronto/van to sell their overpriced property and move to some 2nd world country.

Canada is done. The immigrants that are moving here are suckers, i talked to them: many of them moved here because of their wives... pussy whipped fucks. The whole country is about to collapse.

Bro if I had a sister. I'd let you marry her.

drink maple syrup and moose semen while playing hockey... and you have canuck nationalism

Sure, some of them will do that.
Our people have big time drug problems down South (U.S.A and Africa) so let's do our best to follow the Golden Rule.

As I said earlier, non-intervention.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
All the other races know English, let's get a new European language we can use so they don't know what we're saying when we have diplomatic relations and or combat situations because they will have their language to communicate in.

Furthermore, the tendency to underestimate the Natives is going to really sting us in the future if we don't address it now. They have the advantage. Their people are energized and want to fight. It's our people who are strung the fuck out. We have to prepare for winter the old fashioned way.

How do you feel about our low energy chimps?

>I don't live there but from what I've seen in Lethbridge, they are pretty hardy farm/oil/logging workers suburbanized.

>I have the comprehensive strategy prepared if that's something you're interested in reading.
Sure, I'll check it out

also, we dont have diversity here.

it's all asians and indians. we're basically southeast asia now.

there is no identity, only a slow genocide of canadian "culture" via "diversity".

The average gun owner in Canada has 20 guns. The cities will be safe. The natives long lost their ability to live off the land. They could hunt and burn, but that's the only skill they have left. An army of homeless can barely survive with government funding, but when that goes all they could hope for is to rape and pillage the farms and countryside, which would be easy to take back.

Case in point: here's an intelligent young man who happens to be white and wants no part in dying for a derelict country. We have to do something new.

If a white community is viable, we have to make it so. Hundreds of sharpshooting savages on snowmobiles severely endanger the viability of such a notion.
(Unless of course, we are the sharpshooting savages.)

So where the hell can we get 20 dozen men and wives to make a community?
There's our first challenge.

I'm a 3rd year medical student and seriously considering moving to Russia if things continue to go down the drain.

Our healthcare system is about to go Mexico mode in 10-15 years. Boomers and Canadians of convenience are bleeding our system dry

20 guns they can pick up and use against us if they have one bullet go through Jim cuckson's head and voila - their logistics are handled by our lack of unity.

You aren't getting it. The uppity ones who are in university aren't the threat. There are real native men and women who know their old ways and are bringing the knowledge back. We can't stop them, we can prepare for them. They are more ready than you think they are.

As far as Chinese, study their language characters. It will teach you how the China man thinks. There is only one way to deal with East Indians, PURE POWER.
How can we get unified?

I can understand that, and I hope what I said didn't seem uncharitable.

For my own part, whatever love I once had for this country has long since died. Someone else ITT said that what they have is a feeling of disgust, and that's also true for me. There's no better word for it.

My advise, if what you propose ever gets off the ground, is this: do not neglect the moral character of the people; do not consider it trivial. Should you do this then the war will be lost before it has even begun.

What part of Canada do you live in? And for how long? If you don't mind me asking.

They're too chaotic to hold. Maybe in the past they could but not anymore. They're too traumatized and disaffected. They don't have the numbers or the resources. Their best bet is to just go live deep in the wilderness and never come back. Or peace.

Ontario, all my life. 28 years.