Working with trump campaign in my great state of Florida, specificly where all the spics are. ask me any questions

Working with trump campaign in my great state of Florida, specificly where all the spics are. ask me any questions.

FL STATE
BEST STATE

why are you supporting the ommpa loompa facist racist you bigot

why are you supporting the ommpa loompa facist racist you bigot

305 here
Whats the best way to help?

Likewise. Go to the trump hq and ask them best way to help out. It's by coral way and 76 st I think

.Becuase I am cuban and Cubans are naturally racist and hate denocracts.

Bump I'll just say Cubans are funny as fuck and are defiantly white and based. They even have their own slur for non Cubans. Indio. Referring to their non whiteness/ native Americas root.

I live in Florida

Lots of people I know are voting for Hillary

Also why would I vote for Trump if he brags about not paying taxes. What a stupid thing to boast about while the rest of us are carrying this system on our backs.

I live in Florida and I haven't seen anyone who supports Hilary

I said I lived in the spic area and most spics are cubans.

>using loopholes legally to fuck over the fed Is the same as all the shit Hillary as done
>being honest and promising to fix said loopholes is bad

Thanks CTR

I've seen 4. But compare that to like, the 40 trumps supporters I talked to. Not to mention trump supporters are more hyped to vote then hillbots.

Because you have to vote for him if you at all care about the demographic future of america. If you want this country to plummet into a third world hellscape then don't vote for Trump. Your children and grandchildren will be raped and murdered though.

>Implying Trump cares about the demographic
His children are all Jewish converts. You're projecting fantasy onto reality. Jsut because you want something to be true doesn't make it so.

Do all spics hate Trump or just the mexicans and the spics who get confused with mexicans

>visit Florida
>see nothing but brown people everywhere
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>take a quick detour for lunch
>stop at a nice sit down restaurant that is surprisingly full of little old white people
>great!
>as soon as I start to order I realize they're all speaking Spanish

What is this sorcery?

Fellow Tampa fag here. How's the work been so far. What're you guys doing? My part of the state is pretty purple but I think it's going to trump town come election.

>Working with trump campaign
>spics

Of course. Why even try at this point?

I'm from Florida and I want to kill myself everyday

those are called cubans

Is Liberty City still a lost cause down there?

I see mostly cubans and they love him. Mexicans/indos I have seen usally dislike him.

I myself am a Cuban I am allowed to say this but you (central europeon) white boys cant.

The work that they assigned me and my friends to do is dumb and useless. Knock on peoples door and ask who they are voting for. We are not supposed to argue/change their mind just data mining but we can do that by using telephones so its a waste of resources. So me and my friends say fuck that and just go to sadenos where all the cubans shop and get people registered to vote/ hand out absentee ballots to the old people. In 4 hours we got 3 new registers and 2 absentee ballots compared to, new data.

Yes I want to go and shill for trump but I dont wanna get shot. Who knows maybe the blacks there are finally getting "woke" I was talking to some black cuban the other day on how all the new cubans are commies sent by fidel to undermine america.

Thoughts on the Tallahassee demographic? Does FSU fuck the county over?

That's right, brother.

I dont live there so I dont know but I doubt non trump millennials are gonna vote Hillary and will just write in Bernie.

FloridaFag here... I got out of that state to go live in a real state after the 2000 elections, when the Republicants ruined the country for a decade.

Florida is not only a brain-drain state (all the best from Florida move to more prosperous areas, like New York, California, DC, etc.) but then nothing but scumbags move there... people hiding from their sordid pasts (criminals, con-artists, MLM scheme scumbags, pedophiles/sexual predators, etc.)

Florida is a state people go to when they have fucked up so much in their hometown/state that they leave to go start another life in another state. They often pick FL because easy-to-get jobs are easy to come by... ie, bartending, construction, theme parks, strip clubs, drug dealing, restaurants, etc.

I'm guessing there is a lot of support in Florida... birds of a feather and all.

>Because you have to vote for him if you at all care about the demographic future of america. If you want this country to plummet into a third world hellscape then don't vote for Trump. Your children and grandchildren will be raped and murdered though.

"Obama is going to crash the economy..."

"Romney by Landslide"...

"Palin will make a great VP..."

Is there any prediction you clowns make that actually comes true??

Nice b8 CTR.

What is the best city in Florida?

>Florida is a state people go to when they have fucked up so much in their hometown/state that they leave to go start another life in another state

thats alaska m8

quiet, easy living wise Tallahassee, Destin, Panama City

stds, girls, chill weather settings
Tampa

941 here redpilling to MAGA

Im out of the country went the polls open up. I need an abseente ballot. I went on miami dade . gov briefly. Is this the best place to get an abseentee ballot?

True, Alaska has that element...

You must not be from Florida... it's filled with scumbags from other states (if under 50 years old), retirees from the mid-west or mid-atlantic, and Floridians (a unique breed of half redneck, half Californian/beach-goer...)