State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton

The Washington Times: April 4th, 2014

>The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.
>The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.
>The situation “creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file,” the report concluded.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Politico: October 3rd, 2016

>Hillary stated at her last rally, “Y’all see the debate last Monday?”
>“Well, then you all know that in the debate he said it was smart to avoid paying taxes. Yesterday, his campaign was bragging it makes him a genius,” she continued. “Here’s my question: What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a single year?"

politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-criticize-trump-taxes-229054

How are you guys not meme'ing the hell out of this? This surely must transfer a few neurotransmitters between the synapses.

>Misplacing 6 billion dollars

This is becoming comical

I think its comical that she doesn't expect people to find out how much she lost after making stupid comments at her rally.

oopsie doopsie

>Here’s my question: What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a single year?"
Holy fuck.

Meme magic strikes again

i love how lib tards go crazy when you mention write offs are legal the seem to lose their shit

>'misplacing' $6,000,000,000

The press has a field day here when an MP claims £350 for a hotel room or some shit.

One for every holocauster.
Never forget

So far the only guy I heard report on this was Hannity

NO NEW POSTS BUMP

Trump rally soon. Everyone is checking out the live streams.

Have a bump OP

Thank you, my friend. We'll bump again after the rally.

SLIDE IT

LEAF

She expects the people to be stupid and not look into it and the few who do to be written off as crazies or dishonest anti clinton people.

>tfw you misplace funds from the till into your pocket
hehe whoopsie

>tfw the Pentagon looks into
>tfw you remember what happened to the Pentagon's audit department last time funds were missing

>misplaced
Oy! Remember the 6 billion!

What happened to the audit department, sempai?

>you're six times the idiot you thought I was
>idiot
Literally all Trump should have to say at the next debate.

9/11 happened

9/11 happened.

Her supporters are as dumb as it gets and she knows this. That coupled with the media completely on her side, nothing that comes out matters

she's still living in the 1990s
for most of her career she was able to get away with shit like this
now with the internet and social networks information spreads and you can't keep a lid on it

Kek