In New Zealand, a third of governmental seats can be voted on and held only ny Maori...

In New Zealand, a third of governmental seats can be voted on and held only ny Maori. A large portion of government seats cannot be affected by the white majority whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTwbKryrhks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can any Kiwis tell me what Maoris are like?

I lived in Utah and theres a fuckton of Polynesians there, they seemed nice

So? There are only a few hundred people in New Zealand anyway.

Is this true?

Maories aren't bad. They're really cool and stuff.

Slightly above Sikhs on the anglo bro tier chart.

I'll just leave this here.

Wow.
No wonder NZ is so fucked up, they actually let their natives hold office.
If our natives got into power every day would be national petrol sniffing & metho drinking day, until the abbos all died from poisoning.
Actually... maybe that's not so bad

IDK about personally but the Maori are fearsome warriors.

Here is their Haka or war chant.
youtu.be/VTwbKryrhks

You are even more fucked up lol.

They make animals look reasonable.

They are all violent alcoholic criminals

White people in NZ hate maoris.

We don't tell them because cba with the media, but most actual people in this country have a virulent hatred of these useless animals.

lol hi Maori. You shits are aggressive and violent as fuck

But your nigs are much worse.

When whites become the minority will we also be ensured a fraction of congress in this manner?

Probably, shitskins will push as far as the whites will let them to take as much as they can from whites.

It happened in South Africa the moment they let niggers out of segregation

The can't outbreed the Chinese. Nz will be white minority but chi else majority, not Maori. Then you'll really see Asian in government

Maoris, not australians.

Trust me, Maoris are exponentially worse than aboriginal monkeys.

Abo monkeys have an IQ of 66, sit in the desert and get wasted all day, sniff glue and aren't smart enough to do anything of use.

Maori's live in the inner cities and literally are majority violent alcoholic criminals. I'd take aussie abo's over NZ niggers any day of the week.

Polynesians are different. They are mostly nice people esp if they're first generation in NZ, they're hard working and decent people. But as the generations get bigger (2nd 3rd gen and so on) they tend to get more Maori even if they don't interbreed because they tend to live in similar disadvantages neighborhood so the children grow up together and start crime young like the Maoris. Kind of like somalis in America become the new Googles? (idk if actually true)

Actual Maoris are cancer

They don't act like they're white, but they're pretty close to it. They got culturally re-appropriated when the whites came.

I'd rather have a large maori/islander population than african-black population.
They are outliers in crime statistics, and represent a relatively larger share of welfare users, prisoners and criminals, but the ratio of criminals/welfare users per capita of maori is still far lower than that of a US black.

I know some maoris who act extremely white and hang out with white boys. Race isn't that big of a deal to them.

The worst culprits are the tribe leaders, who demand land and money as reparations. They try to change history, proclaiming that they were curators of NZ before whiteys arrived and "fucked everything up" (despite the fact that it is in records that 80% of south island was burnt off in one fire during early maori colonization, and the fact that several native species were wiped out, and the fact that the maoris had run out of food when whitey arrived and had resorted to widespread cannibalism)

cook the meen some eeggs bitch

Holy fuck you guys.

Where were you raised? Fucking otago?
Maoris are usually quite affable. Some are shit tier, yes, but they comprise an overwhelming minority of maoris. Most are a step below whites, yes, but they try to be white. They don't cause a fuss. And they're usually pretty fucking decent props.