What is the average IQ of a trump supporter?

What is the average IQ of a trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/darwin-digest/episode-26-political-ideology
truthrevolt.org/news/study-democrats-are-americas-high-school-dropouts
politicalcompass.org/uselection2016
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

under 70

around 65

Mine is close to 130, but Trump is pretty popular with non college educated men. I'd bet it's lower than Hillary's, sure.

Average.

>implying that wasting thousands of dollars on a useless degree makes you smart
>implying most of said college educated people aren't women, who overwhelmingly choose nursing, teaching, etc

Was pulled aside in high school for an IQ test, the range was 150-160. MAGA

Higher than Shillary supporters

Really CTR in hear.

I'd be willing to bet that the average person that finishes college has a higher IQ than people who support Trump and don't get a college education, sure.

Uncalculable as Barron's infinite intellect skews the average

Lower than based Hillary.

can we stop the anti working class bigotry already
>mfw the democrat party is the one of the 10%
t. thomas frank

Are you socially retarded?

Average Trump supporter IQ - 100
Average Hillary supporter IQ - 100

What does IQ stand fur anyhow.

So, trump bought the board now? Gtfo

What is the average test level of a Hillary supporter?

depends on your background, in america, for a lot of middle class people who don't get financial aid or don't have supportive parents it's not an investment that pays off.

> insult trump supporters
> boy, this will surely make them change their mind

I'm pretty shitty at social situations, so probably

Jeg skal fortelle deg noe unge dame, for jeg er litt eldre enn deg. Dere skulle vært glad for at vi brukte disse toga deres! Hadde det ikke vært for oss fotfolket, så måtte dere pakka sammen disse skinnegangene. Også kunne dere sittet der, holde jeg på å si; med oredobba i postkassa. Det er vi som gjor at dette, holde jeg på å si kan fortsette som det gjor, ja. Så du skulle skamme deg, å komme her til et voksent menneske og forlange 20 ekstra kroner. Det skulle vært balalaika-syngende blondiner som tok vårs imot, som sto der med kaffe og Vestlandslefser. Som sto der i sine paljetter og sa: "Velkommen, takk for at du bruker vårs". Her står jeg opp om morgen, unnskyld at jeg sier det, for også vise min kjærlighet for også holdte jeg på å si å gi av min reisende glede til NSB. Også kommer det, unnskyld at jeg sier det; en soldat i NSB uniform som trer et straffegebyr nedover mine forvorpne oreflipper. Takk skal du ha!

A degree in gender studies does not make you intelligent. The same argument on intelligence can be made for the vast number of Democrat voters who only vote the D because they promise to keep the gravy train of free stuff rolling.

Probably somewhere between 100-115

love those ctr files names. Collect the whole set!

Interracial Quote

i have a smart guy fetish fuck me user

Where does this gender studies meme keep coming from? Have you ever been to college yourself ? None of my friends in college are studying gender.

Average test level of male Hillary supporters - low
Average test level of female Hillary supporters - high

Lovin these normie tier memes

>IQ
>Relevant

When will you dumb shills stop with the IQ meme?
Get off my board you Soros paid troll.

It is 66 degrees in my house,and my nipples are literally rock hard.

This stinks so badly of a marketer hired to appeal to the "meme center XD" of the internet with "anti trump memes haha"

Fuck off, we see through your bullshit.

Probably somewhere in the high 90's. Trump probably won't attract a lot of gibsmedat-based lifeforms.

Imaginary Qtπ

Yeah, the last people you would perceive as smart would be people in charge of teaching others or looking after your health.
Are you fucking retarded?
>not female
>not a teacher or nurse
>not liberal
>capable of spotting a fucken idiot when I see one

i calculated how many atoms were in the sun when I was 8 and I support Trump

Probably, but I would trust the opinion of a working-class man over any faux-intellectual. The problem with college/uni is that it makes people THINK they're smarter than they are.

Completing post-secondary shows that you have the motivation/consistency to complete something (getting a degree). It doesn't mean you are smarter for having done so. That being said, most necessary fields like plumbing, electrical, heating/cooling, welding, construction, etc are dominated by people without degrees.

Only degree worthwhile is something in the hard sciences, or computer engineering. Anything else is just a piece of paper.

It's probably just a bit higher than niggers, so 67.

I can't believe the normie liberals are STILL going with the redneck memes.

It's so fucking funny (for them) but also, (and I live in commiefornia) it makes my blood fucking BOIL how dehumanized the south is because of liberals.

That being said, nobody believes the redneck memes anymore

What is the IQ of the north american negro? (aka democratic voter)

That's flattering but no

Nursing really is full of the most worthless women. I say this as a medical professional.

>None of my friends in college are studying gender.

We bow to your infinite anecdotes then. That post by itself should kick you out of college.

hahahahahaha

They're so dumb they can't even properly imbibe the current media narrative!

How many are there?

You're an autist btw, so the Trump support makes sense.

>teachers and health care professionals are stupid
sadly my experiences have proved this to be by and large true. been to a doctor lately? with something serious? good luck.

>Surely Trump supporters are going to be as equally worried about losing social capital as I am

I'd vote Hillary because I want people to think that I am smart and can make things go.

fuck I am excited to kill you people.

People teaching subjects that matter vs People teaching 5 year olds not to shit themselves are separated by a pretty wide margin mate.

I onow you are a shill but in the odd case you are actually interested there is a podcast that talks about the IQ differences of people that tend to have certain political ideologies.

soundcloud.com/darwin-digest/episode-26-political-ideology

Is that professor splash?

I know that guys nephew. Says it all started on a bet over a case of beer.

>Completing post-secondary shows that you have the motivation/consistency to complete something
usually it just means you were sufficiently financially stable for about four years of your life, which is mostly a matter of luck senpai.
i'll join in on the STEM worship although i don't belittle anyone who decides that it's not worth thousands in debt to teach yourself differential equations because your uni is too much a piece of shit to hire someone with an intelligible accent.

How will Trump supporters ever recover from pic related?

the south is literally a shithole tho.
not to imply its denizens deserve it; it's the legacy of reconstruction or something. do we have a case for... reparations?

Most niggers that support Hillary have the IQ of 59, they're extremely dumb as fuck. I have the IQ of at least 120. Nice shilling though.

don't ever work in restaurants or sales

It all makes difference lol.
When people actually go,to,the polls people are going to be happy voting Trump.

Obviously when she loses them the witch hunts start who did this ?,!

That's a good point I forgot to mention, a lot of these "intellectuals" just happen to have degrees because their families could afford to send them to study. I don't know of many gender study students who are working 2 jobs to remain in school, it's mom & dad's money they're wasting.

I think someone from a genuinely poor background, if intelligent, would see the benefits to working a trade. Much smarter decision for a poor lad than to bust his ass in debt for a useless piece of paper imo.

> Correlating the data into a spreadsheet and breaking it into political affiliation, the research into the Census numbers show that 30% of the population in Democrat-led districts have less than a 9th grade education. That is compared to Republican-led districts where 31% of the population has completed high school or gained the equivalent.

>The results are flip-flopped when it comes to university education, with Democrats being more likely to have attained a degree. Republican districts show slightly lower college attendance at 27%, compared to 31% for Democrat districts.

>Another interesting fact ProgressivesToday points out is the Associated Press report that stated, "the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican." And that same Census data shows Republican districts taking the top position as America's middle class and working class families by two-to-one over their Democrat counterparts. So much for Republicans being "the party of the rich."

truthrevolt.org/news/study-democrats-are-americas-high-school-dropouts

>Democrats take the prize as the party of high school dropouts.
Democrats take the prize as the party of high school dropouts.
>Democrats take the prize as the party of high school dropouts.
Democrats take the prize as the party of high school dropouts.

It's always funny to see this crucial element of Democrat party omitted.

I'm 140 ish but pretty socially retarded. Trump's base is probably around the average of 100, seeing as he's popular among a pretty wide range of people. His base isn't as one dimensional as the msm makes it out to be.

130+

This. For 3 years I've been complaining of overall tiredness to my doctor at physicals. All he ever does is order some expensive test that always shows nothing and gives me the meme of "just exercise and eat better that will fix it =)". Finally I decided to try it and I started lifting and running, and what a surprise, there's no change. Go and tell him this and all I get is "well let me run that test again".

Memorizing anatomy and symptoms to their illnesses is not intelligence. Its something a machine can do, and will do, and I can't wait to never have to speak to another curry nigger """"intellectual"""" again.

huge difference betweeen ideology and political party.
sadly the democrat and republican parties haven't reflected that same left/right split this cycle.
political compass actually puts Her to the right of trump! politicalcompass.org/uselection2016

As the brother of a RN, I wholeheartedly agree.

>22 labels
>14 are just insults
>Hate is separate from Venomous hate

Wew really gave my synapses a shake

About three fiddy

poor lad here, it's really frustrating to show up in uni after working a shift and realize the professor just plans to spend the class wasting your time.

my differential equations prof gave us a real world example -- i kid you not -- on the benefits of investing early. unfortunately his real world example involved a savings account with a significant interest rate. LOL!

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah Not even your fake God protects you from disease or exhaustion
Democrats - 1
Repubicans - 0
Stupid Christian Republicans
Serves you right.

Intelligence Quotient

check out me/cfs m8.
and beg that guy for acyclovir.
if that doesn't work, fire him and beg some other guy.

>most trump supporters are white
>a large portion of hillary supporters are mexicans and blacks
>trump supporters have lower IQ

Pretty high desu, blacks don't like trump

I like these images because they always contain arguments from two different people.
IQ was devised to put down black people because the questions are anglo-saxon in nature, just like the SAT. This is not a conspiracy.

As an actual physician, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Nurses work harder than 95% of men. Guaranteed.

Actually I've always wondered that myself. Do you go to the doctor to get your IQ checked?

A lot higher than the average hillary/bernie supporter

Really would make me think, If my IQ allowed me that luxury.

I am now team Jill Johnson!

>not taking Alex Jones' Vitamale®

So voting is more like a lifestyle choice for you? Do you care more about your public image rather than actually voting according to the policies you agree with?

tree fiddy

American politics are so divisive. If you don't like Trump then you like Hillary. That is nonsense and so is the two party system. And it is the source for 99% of posts on Cred Forums, like this entire thread.

The average Democrat is in food stamps,section 8, and is a lazy piece of shit who wants more gibs. How in the fuck can an entire voter base be so degenerate?

A long time ago, my Dad told me that I was the only one of his kids that never came back asking for anything. You know why? Because I take care of shit. I've never gotten a single dollar in gibs,because I'm a fucking man.

reason is impossible with the eternal leaf

Cuck.
Du wählst bestimmt auch die Grünen.

Isn't it just as bigoted to say that all white people who suffer poor living conditions like this are people to be revolted by? If I said "all them niggers in Compton just shoot each other up and loot stores and dig out of garbage cans are disgusting" you know I'd get the moralfag ass fucking.

M8 you just described modern liberalism. It's all virtue-signalling

>ctr thinks this is the best way to get white male voters

>

Look around you, look at Cred Forums

That is the average IQ of Trump supporters and this place is a shithole.

133, but literally a brain damaged hillbilly ex meth head

Take that demographic

>not a conspiracy
>posts about a conspiracy rooted in a motive fallacy

I found your picture.

idk I'm @147, so go ahead and plug that into your spreadsheet if you're running one

I'm tempted to agree with Michael Moore regarding a recent quote of his: I'm voting for a lit molotov cocktail that I get to throw at Capitol Hill. Dismantle power structures in DC that have been built on the backs of our citizens over the last 103 years; I refuse to vote for another 4 years of Obama's failed clean-up of Dubya's misadventures

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

I mean it's very hard to decide which is a worse group of people: the very obviously conservative women in this video or liberal pussy faggot hipsters.

Definitely higher than that of your average Hillary supporter.

The meme that Trump supporters are all uneducated hicks living in trailer parks needs to fucking die.
Most of us come from hard-working middle class families.

Leave then

wtf I hate Drumpf now, after seeing this post I'm #MentallyHill

the better question is the average IQ of people who supported Obama in 2012, but that's none of my business

nice job with the bait, CTR. gotta hand it to you

/thread

He loves them poorly educated

>me/cfs m8
Thanks I checked into it but it doesn't sound similar at least symptom wise. My only problem is after being awake for only 8-10 hours, I start to feel extremely sleepy. If I go to 12 I'm practically about to pass out. I also need 10-12 hours to feel rested, even after only being awake for such a short period. Its been going on since I was 25 or 26 and I'm only 30 now. Its not really suffering or anything I just hate sleeping my life away.

i still can't get my head around this type of thinking

bout tree fiddy

What did he mean by this?

>man
>bazinga

wtf I hate trump now

Grow up kid. I have a paid off house on 3 acres,300k in my 401k and a pension when I retire. You will kys when Mommy dies.

hey- knock him all you want, but he created your job as a CTR shill

can't say he never did anything for you

If employers paid an honest wage for honest work, one could have the best of both of these worlds.

top kek
>Trump creates so many jobs that even his enemies become employed

I have a 300 iq
a 18 inch cock
and i bench press monster trucks

fuck you

Copypasta-tier

>Cruising the board.

>See this bait thread has 106 replies.

wtf happened to /pol?

It's real, a family member of mine is dating a professor that is based around telling white males that they are evil and responsible for all the dangers of the world, the guy has written a few books too and he's sold a concerning amount of them.

...it's true

American of Mexican descent voting for Trump.

148 IQ.

I'm a democrat, but I am voting red out of protest against globalism and identity politics.

Thanks for correcting the record faggot

>average IQ
>a trump supporter

So, the first lesson is going to be on averages, right? I would think a sampling of 1 would be an under representation. Nor would it even dare to be an average.

I know, I just never thought of it like that. Trump has probably done more for CTR than anyone else

CTR replying to their own shit. Don't worry- Shkreli has some special plans for how he plans to deal with these fucks and the unnecessary normie traffic they've brought to the board

I probably forgot more than you know,but I've been working since 1985 so so the math.

Truly, the contrast could not be more stark.

It's unfortunate that in my family there are people who don't want to align themselves with Trump, who is clearly a blustering bully and a loser, but who still lack the courage to examine what they think is opting out by voting for the Libertarian with equally deplorable policies and utter lack of qualifications. It's so cowardly and so deeply misogynistic at the same time that I gnash my teeth just writing about it.

There really is no other choice. If you feel women matter, that people of color share our struggles and our humanity, and that qualifications matter even a tiny bit in the position of the presidency, there is only one person you can vote for. And that person is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

What's the average IQ of a nigger?

Still more activity than Clinton supporters.

Or a marketer hired by the Trump campaign to drum up sympathy?
never know with all this 9d chess going on

But thats true

Cuck. I bet you vote for the green Party as well.

Retarded

Average IQ of self identified conservatives has been shown to be lower than that of self identified liberals. I've tested as high as 167 btw and am voting Clinton.

What the avg IQ of of Killary black/latino voters?

Probably slightly higher than the hillbilly redneck Pro-Trump crowd.

I can't wait to have a successful autist on our side for a change.

It's not a fair metric because Trump supporters are brain damaged.

How many nonwhites do you think identify as liberal vs. conservative?

True as it may be, I'd still have SJWs gang up on me and scream "RACIST! BIGOT!" in my face. Yet it's perfectly okay for them to assume that all white people ever are just racist toothless trailer trash who dig out of garbage cans to get their daily meal.

>internet IQ test results

lul you're so smart!!!

>idk I'm @147

No you're not. Your IQ is probably closet to 100.

t. high functioning autist with a clinically tested IQ of 134.

BTW trump isn't going to win, screen shot this,.

>acyclovir
What? That's for herpes. It's an antiviral not an anti-ill formula.

>american
>middle class
>hard working

>mommy and daddies money means im smart too!

>tfw these threads fill with shills shilling shills and newfags

It's absolute pottery. Don't forget to sage.

Sage is assured britbongbro

>hard working means leeching parent's money

What did he mean by this?

>"Adultry"

Moron.

Honestly it's probably slightly higher than Hillary supporters. Hillary attracts all the chimps so that would drag it down even if all the "highly educated" cucks support her. The average trump supporter would probably be about 95. Most of them are normies who just hate liberals. Not a superbly bright bunch

Meta trolling and false flagging.

I can't find a job or get into a professional program because I'm a fucking sperg so I just spend all my time shitposting

My guess for me is 45 to 145. Somewhere in there.

> people of color
> humanity
KYS

If everybody else is allowed to engage in identity politics, then there is literally nothing wrong with White Nationalism.

Ample data suggests that the shortcomings of non-Europeans are attributable to more than racism and oppression.

Best post and not a single reply. Dayum shame.

White niggers your land

I bet you wear skinnyjeans and a tie. Some limpdick faggot thinking hes brilliant. Ive taken smarter shits then your existence. Deplorable nigger here

thanks for clearing that up

USAF definitely didn't administer an MDAP before I entered my career field; must have imagined that

w e w

witnessed, screencapped, and I'll be glad to show it to everyone I know before election day just in case they needed some motivation to go to the polls

somehow, you failed to notice that you're posting in a bait thread