>not being centrists

>2016
>being a centrist

le pleddit horshit theory .fuck off back there you psuedo-swedecuck

>current year
>using the current year meme

sage

>horseshoe theory

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

I don't like left nor right but agree with some idea of the extreme left and the extreme right.
Does that make me an extreme centrist?

>2016
>not being an anCap

Sad!

ancap is truly a meme ideology
did you know you need a state for capitalism? at least communist say they want to get rid of the state eventually

Almost everyone agrees that ancap is a meme idealogy

>Buttblasted statists licking the boot this hard

How does it feel being brainwashed by public or """""private"""" schools?

I don't understand, why is this shaped like a toilet seat?

What is the point of it being a horseshoe and not just a straight line?

'caus it's a shity theory

>2016
>not being independent
>not analyzing every issue

savage-tier meme

Its supposed to show that both extremes become similar. Its just a bullshit way for undecided cucks to feel superior for not taking a side.

Because of the idea that "the more extreme the more similirar" which can be true if you compare the Soviet Union under Stalin with le nazi evil Germany

-

Moderates aren't centrists

Centrists would be the center of the horseshoe with lines drawn to every ideology because it's eclectic

The moderates are the kardashian watching hordes

but I am a centrist mr. eyjafjallajökull

Heres a fucking graph for the retarded ones

Jeg skal fortelle deg noe unge dame, for jeg er litt eldre enn deg. Dere skulle vært glad for at vi brukte disse toga deres! Hadde det ikke vært for oss fotfolket, så måtte dere pakka sammen disse skinnegangene. Også kunne dere sittet der, holde jeg på å si; med oredobba i postkassa. Det er vi som gjor at dette, holde jeg på å si kan fortsette som det gjor, ja. Så du skulle skamme deg, å komme her til et voksent menneske og forlange 20 ekstra kroner. Det skulle vært balalaika-syngende blondiner som tok vårs imot, som sto der med kaffe og Vestlandslefser. Som sto der i sine paljetter og sa: "Velkommen, takk for at du bruker vårs". Her står jeg opp om morgen, unnskyld at jeg sier det, for også vise min kjærlighet for også holdte jeg på å si å gi av min reisende glede til NSB. Også kommer det, unnskyld at jeg sier det; en soldat i NSB uniform som trer et straffegebyr nedover mine forvorpne oreflipper. Takk skal du ha!

>it's 3am on USA white genocide referendum night and we're counting up the last of tonight's mandatory voting
>wow golly gee, it looks like the votes are split 160,351,213 - 160,351,212 in favour of the mass extermination of the white race; what are the odds of that!
>but what's this? we're having reports that a registered voter has not yet had his vote counted
>we're going live to this voter, who has been confirmed as mr. cuckold of california
>mr. cuckold, the fate of the white race rests on your hands. if you vote against the enactment of this policy, there will be no clear majority, no further action will occur about this issue
>"i'm a centrist. i have no opinion on this matter. in fact, as i saw on /r/showerthoughts yesterday, you should look up horseshoe theory. regardless of what one of these two extreme positions i pick, it is clear that i will be supporting the whims of radical idealists. i abstain from voting"
>get shot

>politics is one dimensional

fucking retards

>horseshoe meme