Constantly spergs about how it hates America

>constantly spergs about how it hates America
>risks life, limb, eyesight and family to get in illegally despite the fact that they can get in safely via legal immigration
>proceeds to bitch about how America isn't like Mexico once they get in

Why are Mexicans so retarded?

because aztecs are savages.

They are Niggers

Because they look like Zika babies.

>complains about how the ones that immigrate to america are treated
>treats immigrants from central and south america like absolute dog shit

>"mexican americans" cry about racism in america
>shout la raza
>treat "indios" like absolute dog shit in mexico

there's no end to their spergatry

The only people I feel bad for are Native Americans

>Why are Mexicans so retarded?
Our DNA was fucked up by niggers and spanish during the colony.

But they're not even aztecs, the conquistadors did a great job of wiping that tribe out.

Mexicans are a result of spaniards and other europeans mixing with the tribes that were left after disease wiped out almost the entire native population.

because they're your country problem right now

>Feeling bad for natives

In 30 years you'll be white, how does that feel?

They're not. White Americans are just weak little faggots who just take it when they're getting colonized. Want to know why they don't want to assimilate? Because Americans are a bunch of effeminate bitches who don't deserve respect. Same reason Negros stopped naming their children Charles and started naming them Jaquavius and burn down cities. The whites are decadent, feminized, and deserve no respect.

I can confirm we're racist as fuck. Fuck those accents they sound retarded. I wouldn't have a problem with indios if they weren't poor as fuck. Some of them make neat trinkets tho.

I'm a white mestizo. In 30 years you'll be like me, how does that feel?
ask the argentianfag

We have millions of whites already, they are the rich (pic related) and the ruling class. The casta system is alive and well.

>in 30 years you'll be like me

lmfao this loser thinks whites breed. We're too evolved for that.

Because they're

SMELLY
DUMB
BEANER
SCUM

now you understand how americans feel about mexicans pedro. if you could build a wall against those dirty indios, you would, wouldnt you?

But I like the trinkets

>lmfao

classism =/= racism, retards

this

i also blame the ya comieron pobres?( ahve you eaten yet poorfags?) meme

LOL NO, they cannot get in legally, cuz the mexicans that wanna move to the US are the poor brown skin meztizos, good luck dealing with them.

Why are pilots such self important losers?
Sorry you faggots got jewed into a dead end job that pays for shit.

>81 posts by this ID

Cred Forums is too predictable now

>Why are pilots such self important losers
Because we spent $5000 to get a card that says we can putter around in the sky on engines that run on aspirated money