That pic triggers any European, not just slavs

>Croatia
>under the Turk

>Dalmatia
>under the Turk

>Suleiman I.
>not a corpse during the battle at Siget against Nikola Šubić Zrinski

Slavic Girls=best girls

Thank goodness we send the plague back home to Turkey. Unlike you Sven who are inviting the plague home.

Don't know why you think this is funny Sven. Sweden will be the headquarters of the new Ottoman Empire.

She looks malnourished and dehydrated

Do not trigger the slav, he has suffered much

Who is this jizz hound?

It doesn't though?

Karta je malo netočna. Zagreb i Sz Hrvatska nisu nikada pali pod Turke.

this.
this map is pretty inaccurate desu

czech confirmed for germanic for 84848 time this month. idk why do people still consider us slavic subhuman

>this triggers the turk

Literally reading Ibn Fadlan right now for my class. Anybody ever read it?

Fuck the muslims, to be fair the bulghars were trying to convert to islam to fight against the god damn khazar jews who were big faggots as well.

Why does it always have to be some cunt from the Netherlands.

Die

Not even 10% of that map were slavs (Bulgarians, Serbians).

Ukraine today's clay - tatar clay at the time as Ukrainians where nowhere to be seen as a nation (nor Russians as they were far up)

1600 - Michael the Brave fuck roaches hard in the ass, managed to take 10% back of the "empire" out of roaches management (few know that roaches took bribes instead of dyeing in Romania, yes we payed the bitches sometimes but they were glad not to take a wooden pole up their arse).

Good thing he was assassinated by Austrians, God forbid keeping roaches out - see "Nice things the Germans did to Europe" documentary on you cable TV.

Also... how's raping going in Sweden, OP roach? You could ask them for money to leave them alone, but the stupid idiots already pay you monthly, for nothing.

Yes, well done, Suleiman, well done.
HOWEVER

>this makes Svens boiclit hard

good to know

A FUCKING GYPSY

cities on dalmatian coast were never under turks.

You should not be ashamed you never existed until the Bolsheviks took over and the jews carved their own state named Ukraine. You stole so much land from us and Poland, that without it you'll be 10 villages around Kiev. Now all Hohols and Ruthens and tribes.. are Ukraininas