Why I am voting for Trump

Rosh HaShanah, the Jewish new year, is a time of reflection and thoughtfulness. As I enjoy this Golani wine, I am thinking about why I am voted for Trump in the primaries and why I want him to win in November.

I am an American & Israeli dual citizen and I think Trump is good for both of my nations. My allegiance lies with Israel, but I will always be grateful for the opportunities America has given me throughout my life, and I will always be grateful for her unconditional support for the Jewish State.

We all know why Trump will be good for America - aside from his economic, social, and international vision, he will build a wall like the highly successful one in Israel. Here is why I think Trump will be good for Israel:

1. He has so many Jewish relatives. Ivanka is Jewish, all of his children-in-law are Jewish, and Tiffany is dating a Jew

2. For decades, prominent Jewish groups from America and Israel have given him major awards for his consistent and genuine support for Israel and Zionism. One example of this is the Jewish National Fund's "Tree of Life" award.

3. Trump has promised to move the American embassy to Jerusalem, a city that he referred to as our "eternal capital."

4. Trump has vowed to support Israel's settlement construction in the West Bank, which is important to me because I spend a lot of time in that part of my country

These reasons, among many others, make Trump a very appealing candidate. Many prominent Jews like Bernie Marcus, Shmuley Boteach, and Sheldon Adelson have also thrown their support behind Trump.

Israeli, Zionist, and overall right-wing Jewish support for Trump is nothing but a good thing. Sure, 80% of America Jews are liberal, but they aren't the ones pulling the strings.

Trump will win; I really believe this. He certainly has the backing of ordinary and powerful Zionists, and we don't trust Hillary. There are a lot of dual citizens living here like me who are already sending in their absentee ballots for the Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI funded by americans ($ 400 mln.) and europeans ($ 800 mln.)? How could jews give their power over UN and EU to muslims?

>israeli passport
you need to be a US citizen (alive or dead) to vote

I am an American citizen, you would know that if you read my post. My passport is at my apartment in Tel Aviv (I'm in Be'er Sheva for the holiday), but pic related was taken last month.

I'm voting for Stein; foreign interference in US affairs needs to end. Fuck Trump

>unironically voting for Stein
You're a literal retard.

Israel WILL pay for its crimes. We're not holding your hand anymore.

Some of you are alright.
Do something about Soros.

lmfao @ the thought of a 130lb green party member with celiac's disease trying to act tough to anybody in the world

>Cred Forumsack shilling for Israel

You people are top KEKs

He's not even shilling for Israel, he's just being honest. Stein is a joke candidate - she's weak, incompetent, out of touch, far-left, and unelectable.

tl;dr

Don't make fun of your kin.

I know this thread is some weird meta-trolling where you get Cred Forums pissed that Jews would like Trump but since I don't hate Jews, checkmate Israeli-bro!

I see you guys as just any elite that would be able to aid me, I actually have this fantasy that some Jewish man would take me out of unemployment and despondency and teach me the ways of making lots of money, a Jewish girl with big boobs would notice me a Irish/Italian with beautiful wavy black hair and decent muscles and we'd marry into the faith and my kids would be millionaires.

Would be better then this fuckin lame Baptist crap, somehow moving here we dumped out Catholicism for Baptism because the "church is evil", but now we have no secret society to bail me out. Wahh.

Doesn't look very kosher

Why not? She's the type of Jew everyone hates, including right-wing nationalist Jews like me. She is an absolute joke and a disgrace.

>right-wing nationalist Jews like me

are you trying to troll newfags or just shitposting, chaim?

Israeli Jews tend to be right-wing nationalists who support America and white, Western civilization. I know this is hard to believe when you picture Jews like the average American Jew and Soros, but it's true.

Most people on Cred Forums are too blue-pilled to understand the difference between Conservative Israelis and Liberal ones.

The same thing happened when I sat here and watched some people on Cred Forums root for the overthrow of Erdagon.

You only support America because we give you money and have military bases next to your country so you don't get BTFO by your neighbors. American policies are globalist and liberal and this is the only reason your Israel still exists.

What's the difference between te'udat 'ola and darkon?

A Te'udat Oleh is the document you get when you immigrate to Israel. It proves that I am an Israeli citizen born in another country, in this case America.

What crimes?
Nice dubz btw

This

>I see you guys as just any elite that would be able to aid me
>elite
>posting on Cred Forums

Don't kid yourself. I'd wager most kikeposters are perma-NEETs.
t. NEET

Thank you. Israel will always be America's greatest ally. :)

shove a knife up your ass, traitor

Remember the USS Liberty

The crimes were committed by Saudi Arabia, not Israel.

Thank you, friend! We will always be your ally as well. I was born and raised in the Deep South and wouldn't trade it for the world. I'll always be a son of the Confederacy.

He is telling the truth. Did you know the largest donators to FN in france and PVV here (geert wilders) are jews from israel?

I cant figure out if alcohol ruined my life or da joos man. Either way the msm and everything Jew owned is pretty degenerate towards the Master Race Whites. Da joos are great at taking over and manipulating societies. It would Have been cool to see King Davids civilization. Since then all ive heard or seen is Jewry. Still would bang a hot Israel girl.

Shanah tovah my friend. This dual Canadian/American is also voting Trump.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Im #artilleryforhillary

kys

I hope iran nukes you and all your "people" back to the fucking stone age.

I hope your mother is buttraped by a muslim

I fucking hope your children are born happy and healthy, and get rocketed by a terrorist at the age of 1.

Israel need to be erased from the world stage...

Israel truly is our greatest ally. You can keep every cent of that 3.8 billion we give you per anum, just make sure you kill all the muzzies you can oh great merchant

Statistically speaking, it's probably the alcohol.

And l'shana tova, OP.

>people here are still dumb enough to trust the kikes

Wtf? I hate Trump now.

You know that woman is a jew right?

>[IRANIAN NUKES GO HERE]

Thank you, best goy. We will never forget our loyal burgers!

Oy. Vey.

How about you get the mudshits out of Israel already?
~20%? Wtf man, please.

What does that have to do with anything?

Yea I wish that incident never happened

>Golani wine

Is all Jew wine manischewitz? Because I bought a bottle one time and it was the worst decision ever. Hella sugary, gave me a goy hangover.

Or do y'all make real wine, too?

Easy Mohammed, you're making Islam look peaceful again.

funny, liberal isn't the first word that comes to mind when i think about trump

>I am an American & Israeli dual citizen ... My allegiance lies with Israel
top amerikek

I'm voting for Trump because I know that Hillary Clinton is a death sentence.

>Posting some other user's picture timestamped from fucking March

Nice one, OP

>I'm a rich jew and I want to pay less taxes
There, was that so hard? tldr shlomo