My parents ordered me a iPhone 7plus jet black 128gb, a 18karat gold omega watch for 6k...

My parents ordered me a iPhone 7plus jet black 128gb, a 18karat gold omega watch for 6k, paid my rent and bills and gave me 1000 dollars cash
how was your day today pol

Just bought a rope for my suicide

STUDER
>LITERALLY MEANS STUDENT IN NORWEGIAN
ARE YOU A STUDENT
WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

Great just playing games all day, POE great game again.

Woah, yes I'm an engineering student. If doubles I will postpone my seppuku

dont get shot with 9mm

rip

Jeg skal fortelle deg noe unge dame, for jeg er litt eldre enn deg. Dere skulle vært glad for at vi brukte disse toga deres! Hadde det ikke vært for oss fotfolket, så måtte dere pakka sammen disse skinnegangene. Også kunne dere sittet der, holde jeg på å si; med oredobba i postkassa. Det er vi som gjor at dette, holde jeg på å si kan fortsette som det gjor, ja. Så du skulle skamme deg, å komme her til et voksent menneske og forlange 20 ekstra kroner. Det skulle vært balalaika-syngende blondiner som tok vårs imot, som sto der med kaffe og Vestlandslefser. Som sto der i sine paljetter og sa: "Velkommen, takk for at du bruker vårs". Her står jeg opp om morgen, unnskyld at jeg sier det, for også vise min kjærlighet for også holdte jeg på å si å gi av min reisende glede til NSB. Også kommer det, unnskyld at jeg sier det; en soldat i NSB uniform som trer et straffegebyr nedover mine forvorpne oreflipper. Takk skal du ha!

Closed a real estate deal for over 100 000€ in commission, booked total comissions for over 4.73€ million this year already, planning a four week trip to the St Lucia with my hot ass wife, and just jerked off in the shitter behind the boardroom. AMA

pretty cool op

i just ate a double burger and three carnitas tacos. i'm feeling a little dizzy, too much grease

My dad has a checking account for my brother and I with about $8000 in cash in it. Incase we ever need anything.

We just both use it to pay our rent so our out of pocket expenses are maybe $200-500 a month depending.

suicide by cop is best suicide

Oh well, farewell anons. By Friday I'll be gone.

My mom and dad are divorced and live on separate sides of the state.

I'm 27 years old and I bought my fiance the new iPhone and some flowers.

How does it feel to be handed everything like a child ?

How does it feel that when mommy and daddy are gone you will be all alone and have to take care of yourself ?

How does it feel to be banned from this board for shit posting your life of a spoiled brat ?

Terrible, I had to hand over more money to my loser deadbeat NEET son.

I'm thinking about cutting him off so he gets out of his fucking bed and maybe gets a fucking life instead of posting on his chinese cartoon forums all day.

qualitatively rewarding

How do I get millions of monies like u ?

cool, the richer you are the richer all we are

that is how trickle down works, doesn't it?

Busy logging your ip so I can tip off my eurofriends about your belongings, hopefully you're using a vpn.

>How does it feel to be handed everything like a child ?
>literally doing the exact same thing with you "fiance"

>ending your own life while psychologically damaging another person's life forever

Sounds pretty good, desu

If you were going to kill yourself, you'd of done it already, faggot.

Gibs me job, frog