STAND UP AMERICANS

it's time that we as americans finally put an end to the rampant degeneracy and crime constatly being carried out by the blacks and mexicans running amok in our country. we need to vote trump and usher in a new age, one where those that seek to corrupt and ruin our country are finally dealt with.

what say you?

for kek, for trump, for honor, for america

God damn bro

POO POO POO
PEE PEE PEE

SHADILAY

Have we start a digits thread?

>for honor for america
Well you have already lost those two pal.
20 or so years and it'll be official.

No, we started a praise kek thread

Praise kek

Quads OP has received. Praise Kek you must

Praise kek

Check em

HOLY SHIT KEK IS IN THIS THREAD CONFIRMED

this is amazing

dub and i get with R

Someone start it then. AFTER the election.

Crusade now.

Oh Peyoda, your infinite wisdom shines a light on all of us

PRAISEM

Have fun America, its already too late
After all, we'll win. There is really a program as CTR, its just called "Project Eternity".

You should really study IRC channels, because Project Eternity runs over them, there isn't a website or such shit, just a normal IRC

Have fun you Cred Forumsacks

CHECKED

Where do we draw the line? My life is over, but I don't want to throw it at something meaningless?

What's the breaking point?

im ready for this

I think this election is probably the last chance to settle things peacefully. Otherwise, people with a lot of testosterone might flip cars over or even kill politicians.

kek is here. Make predictions

first we have to gas the kikes then we can worry about everything else.
Cut off the head of the snake.

Obvious CTR bait...

Since around 2000 cops have killed on average around 400 or so people a year. Last year in 2015 it was extremely high at 1000. More than 50% were white, whilst 26% being black. So around 250 black people were killed by the police last year.
It turns out of course that the majority (75%)of these are justified killings aka they were reaching for a weapon or shooting etc etc. So like 60 or less black people are killed by police more like 20 on average per year. This is whilst niggers commit 9k+ murders a year. If you work it out black people are 69x more likely to commit murder than to be shot by police. It's crazy feel bad for you guys

whew lads

Holy fuck praise kek. Trump confirmed landslide victory.

adding 1 more to the pile.

Have you watched Taxi Driver?

There are a lot of similarities between the movie and life right now. Saying edgy stuff like "I'll start the race war if he loses" sounds autistic and far fetched, but I don't think it is. People aren't satisfied.

>those quads
>that dood idea

You're god damn right my dood. Hail victory.

His presence is strong in this thread.

Shadilay!

KEK BE PRAISED

>digits xd

jajajajajajajajajaj funniest post i have ever read in here.

Dont worry friendo, they have been holding you back in highshcool, getting the pussy and you only getting dicks to suck.

it must be really hard to be you.

Dont worry when trump loses you will still have the same shittier job, and ugly ass gf (that is you are not a virgin faggot)

Stay mad gringo.

BUILD WALL

I will die for you if need be, Kek

My blood, sweat and memes are yours forever

Trump is winning.

The entire global financial order is doing everything possible to bring Trump down and he is still winning. The media is lying, the polls are rigged - but look at the rally turnouts, look at the primary turnout, look at voter enthusiasm.

CTR is desperate - they must be 75% of Cred Forums at this point. Hillary hiring international teenage shills to bring down Trump is just her latest treasonous act.

Trump is the man of the century. Americans who don't vote for him are fools who are enslaving themselves to debt and banks and world-wide EU style communism forever. Luckily it won't work! The financial bubble will burst regardless though, get grandma's money out of the market and buy a farm, then sell short!

why does trump look like a transgender women when he doesnt have that silly orange tan?

Is this the kek thread?

its time lads

Checked

Well, I was going to call you a bunch of names, but those digits.......get's me hard.

Trump will win

7777 beats 5555
it's over lads

He's here.

Kek be praised

PRAISE KEK BROTHER! SHADILAY!

Say it with me now, PRAISE KEK

Praise him

Quads. 4 real doh. Trump loses America will be a degenerate shithole. Countries turned to shit with 8 years of king oreo. Everyone blames white people. Whites blame jews. I think any cunt who doesn't love America should be fkn deported or shot in the face. Brown pride is fine, Black pride is fine, jew pride is fine, but white pride is racist neo nazi. Englismen created this fucking Country now we are apparently supposed to give it up because the cock sucking feds and jewmedia have created a bunch of faggots, femicunts and an anti white society. 1488 you fucking nigger kikes.

Mystery clowns are servants of KEK

Guess I was wrong. But cmon, the myster clowns are totally related to KEK, right???

Na, the clowns are satanic.

Praise Kek, fuck all law breakers ruining the country, MAGA

He walks among us!

AMERICA WILL RIZE AGAIN,

WATCH US FOREIGNERS, OUR LEWGACY SHALL BEGIN

>this whole thread