Best proven examples of Hillary being crooked? My wife wants to actually vote for her

Best proven examples of Hillary being crooked? My wife wants to actually vote for her.

That's not the only bad decision your wife has made.

Hillary will win

Tell he she is still proud of being a goldwater girl, her mentos is a kkk grand dragon and tell your wife to read up on clintons. Tell her to look it up herself so she don't get spoon fed stuff that might not be true. There is a lot of things on hillary but the best proven thing is when they fooled people into shady housing deals.

Get your wife in line.

See her hypocrisy

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

withhold sex

>My wife wants to actually vote for her.
Everybody that has a wife has a wife that wants to vote for Hillary.

Hillary is taking what Bernie said but won't do it. In fact exact opposite because she's been bought

Forgot pic
Its another reason

>Whitewater
>Larry Nichols records
>"Suicide" of Vince Foster is shady as fuck
>Mena airport in Arkensas

There's tons more..

Oh and the clintons humanitarian work in Haiti is a big fat mess. Probably start with that one.

Youtube keeps saying Assange has a bombshell to drop on her, maybe in next few days

White water
Travel gate
Cattle gate
She was against gay marriage, until four years ago
She called blacks super predators, until she needed their votes.
Anything Obama said about her, last election.
She lied under oath to congress, yet faces no penalties.
She had publicly stated she wants war with Iran and Russia, more than once.

How could you get married to her? My wife and I share a thought pattern. She points out "crooked Hillary" articles to me. She couldn't handle the weapons grade autism here, but my wife is red pilled.

The Bonner Group.

Check out CitizensAudit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle_futures_controversy

She made $100,000 on a $1,000 investment in 10 months and claimed it was from reading financial magazines.

No true. I'm a wife and I fucking despise Hilary. Not the example of "first female president" I want for my daughters, that's for damn sure.

Post pics of your wife's tits.

timestamp or gtfo

Fuck you and no. "Yurr hurr you're a girl prove it durr"

Anyways, Hilary Clinton is the worst. Truly.

My wife as well. I don't like her so I'm sexist. That video of her hand signals at the debate started to open her eyes a bit tho.