For fucks sake

Am I the only person who thinks in order to save the white race we need to fill every brown cunt with the seed of the of a white man, like bleaching a dirt stain out of clothing

They tried that with Brazil and failed horribly

aw what a cute little puppy

You mean diluting the entire gene pool to integrate people who we shouldn't be integrating with? It's called dysgenics

You're a dumb fuck

Faggot

>They tried that with Brazil and failed horribly

this desu.

come at me bro

takes too long. Eradicating the 'stain' produces quicker results, and eventually insures no further stain ever takes place.

I like your thinking, though.

Too many aztec jungle bunnies left m8

You know that they sacrificed their most beautiful people right back in the day?
That's why they were a race doomed to end up as angry manlets

Nice plan except race mixing more often than not leads to the bad genes expressing.

Not inferring marriage, just dilute them out... Maybe add some intelligence. Accept the Muslims, fuck them

Fuck off Achmed. This is a western south asian stamp trading site. We love our based puppers. You fucking subhuman shitskin cock sucking bitch.

Fippy bippy, OP stop being such a horny teenage boy

Fucking idiot.

Agreed

>we need to save the white race by having nonwhite kids goyim

I'd fill every brown cunt with a bullet

Yes. Yes you are.

Definitely horny, not a teenage boy though. Sorry to crush your fantasy

Hahahahahaha, ok just making sure

That's an interesting idea as well

Not a goyim, but I did leave a load in one last week

no, i often find myself wanting to fight crime at the source

a black womans vagina

Screw you stupid irish potato eating celtic nigger

Stole my fucking gets you asswipe these were suppose to be MINE but your ass stole em fucking ass hole KYS

Guess we know what to do, then

Hahahahahaha!

YES! Let's eliminate race all together. Mixed race women are some of the most attractive.

Get fucked, yank. This get belongs to me now

kek has decided, then.

Go ahead. Take that get. Take it and suck it, potato nigger. I ain't even mad.

Wanna know why? Because I know that your people got fucked by us in the past. You were our slave boys, on the same level as niggers. We yanks fucked y'all niggas good.

So I ain't even mad.