*** WARNING***; : This is a VERY disturbing video

*** WARNING***; : This is a VERY disturbing video.
if you are sensitive, DO NOT watch it.
Mexican drug cartels.

link : bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

It is dedicated to every one of you who consume drugs. Daily reminder that by doing drugs you are a criminal and support thousands or murders, rapes, human traffic; torture, massacre, slavery, ....
Enjoy yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SbJUkxRlaT0
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3regbo/what_is_the_scariest_real_organization_in_the/cwni7m7
practicalhomicide.com/Research/MasonVerger.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PsF0e1zMRqA
borderlandbeat.com/2013/04/el-pozolero-legacy-of-death-by-tijuanas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thing I smoke all merican weed.

good for you then. Not everybody smoke local weed.

Of all the fucking songs to brutally murder someone to they choose Funkytown

It doesn't look human enough anymore for me to feel that bad. I don't really feel bad, mexican government could go full duerte if they wanted to but they don't because theyre corrupt

Thanks for the warning, OP. I really appreciate it, man.

the war on drugs does this, not the people who consume drugs. they will get it no matter what.

STOP IT

STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD
THAT'S NOT EVEN A DISTURBING VIDEO

Borra esto racista! No todos los mexicanos somos asi! Los mexicanos son una gente de paz! No construyan el muro! :^)

I don't want to click that link. Anyone have a simple break down or have a vid to post here?

in the USA we pretty much all smoke local weed

however, cartels have been establishing indoor warehouse grows in legal states (such as WA and CO), in order to produce cheap, high quality bud that can compete with recreational shops

Not everyone has the option to. People are going to do drugs no matter what, you can't realistically control that. What you can do is make them legal so that the cartels go out of business.

Huh, maybe if drug laws in this country were not so terrible and americans could produce their own legal drugs things wouldn't be so bad. I don't know though, I'd rather let the government decide for me. It's a big decision.

Basically a rival cartel guy is lying on the floor with his forearms amputated and his face peeled off, and they start to slice his neck with a flimsy blade and also cut the inside of his throat while funky music plays in the background.

It's an execution video
They show some spics trying to decapitate a hand-less and spic who's face has been peeled
They fail at doing that with what looks like a hand sized sickle so they gat a box cutter to finish decapitating him.
Nubs goes nubing for the knife and squirms around so they stick a machete into his mouth to hold him in place and finish decapitating him.

>declare war on drugs
>lose

NO, Mexicans do this. There is a misconception that the average Mexican is a western cultured Mestizo or possibly decedent of Spain. This is not true in the slightest.

Mexican criminal culture is much more violent than American or European criminal subculture. It is understandable though, because they do live a tougher life and chopping up a person you see as a traitor/deceiver/enemy isn't such a terribly big deal because you're sending a massive message to never be fucked with again.

When you grow up killing chickens and other animals every day you aren't so much of a bitch about spilling a little blood to get your point across. The average Euro/American white is quite simply very weak and cringey about gore. Some of us chop up animals for a hobby after we blow their brains out. I would think the average American redneck who goes hog hunting with dogs and a buck knife would also have no big issue with dismembering traitorous enemies in a time of war.

>Watch video
Checkmate, religious fags.

If drugs were legal, this would never happen. Say thanks to the "War" on Drugs.

hey dude, isis cuck you, have you wondered why we don't have that terrorism shit and niggas don't make disturbs here.

That dude know in what shit he was lurking.

Guy with hands chopped off and face peeled off is lying on the ground while a dumb beaner tries to cut his head off with a box cutter. This obviously doesn't work very well and so the victim screams, squirms, and tries to grab with his non-existant hands. To stop this they jam the knife in his mouth and he bites down. They then stick a pole in his mouth to hold his head still while the continue trying cut his head off with the box cutter. The eventually get through the throat and he makes wheezing noises as air flows in and out of the hole in his neck.

The eventually dismembered him and stuck his gentials in his hands and positioned them with his faceless head while his peeled off face was stuck on a post and his torso lay nearby. They took photos of these staged body parts.

I smoke what I grow nigger, originally planted with all british seeds. British seeds? Best seeds.

I dont speak spanish but i read 'racista'. fuck you, i am no racist and dont care about what 'race' those people are. If they were french i d still hate them and wish they suffer in hell for eternity.
dumb idiot.

A man (alive and concious) whose hands are cut off and whose face (all of it, including eyes) has been peeled is getting slowly beheaded.

He tries to scream at the beggining.

This is the gorest thing I've watch in years. Much worse than ISIS.

How fucking retarded are Mexicans to allow such things ? Where the fuck is Duterte when you need it ? The cartel members and all individuals related to their activities should be purged French Revolutions style.

i watched that video and it fucked me up mexico really needs to be fucking bombed and im not even kidding

>face getting peeled off isn't disturbing.

Jesus Christ Pablo what scares you? Citizenship?

I hope they at least had the decency to give him a couple of paracetamols before they started

Christ that was brutal.

How does a guy not even pass out as that is happening?

>No face
>No hands
>Slowly getting his head lopped off

This. The "War" on drugs is a "war" on poor people. When white people (in America) do heroin it becomes a social problem.
>Columbia legalizes all drugs
>Drug cartels vacate immediately, addiction rates go down, and recovery rates go up
>B-b-but the degenerates won't contribute anything to the workforce!!

These cartels would swtich to something else and use the same methods.

sadly I agree with mr lawn here.

suck my brown cock you limey shit

>Jesus Christ Pablo what scares you?
The wall.

>Daily reminder that by doing drugs you are a criminal and support thousands

nice fallacy

>Not everyone has the option to. People are going to do drugs no matter what, you can't realistically control that.
it means people are evil. They dont care anything except their own pleasure. Damn I hate people.

How so? I won't click on that honey pot link.
How do you come to this conclusion? Obviously it's the criminal indio/mestizo subculture in Mexico that loves ultraviolence to this extent. The average drug dealer in America isn't even violent.
Mexico is filled with NarcoTerrorism on a daily basis. You have terrorism, you terrorize your own people for very little profit. I remember a few years back los zetas and sinoloas taking over entire towns. The juarez cartel was fighting the Mexican military and committing terrorist acts on a daily basis.

In short, you are a retarded Mexican.

Thank you gentlemen of Cred Forums

Probably pumped him full of drugs to keep him conscious. They have done that in the past. I am still surprised that he was conscious after all that had been done.

Oh hey terrorist

Being eaten alive by rats is disturbing, a skinned face is just routine.

>it probably wouldn't work because ... idk, so just ignore the facts lol
Go fuck yourself.

>nubs goes nubing for the knife
Shouldn't be laughing but I am.

>if drugs were legal Mexicans wouldn't exist

your argument is compelling desu

hey dad, let's tag team those taco niggers

>legalize drugs
>no drug cartels
OP is a retard. Also, if one is dumb enough to get addicted to a """drug""" (coffee and Nutella included) you deserve to be taken out of the gene poll.
/thread

Weedfag detected

KYS

> not believing that euro had the same culture of blood & chop
> implying we didn't just evolve as a civilization and move on from a barbaric monkey culture
What is history user? Do you american even read books?

>Nutella
This shit is literally just sugar with flavoring.

Animals in human skin tbqh

Qui s'en bas les couilles ?
Who gives a shit ? the dude has chosen the wrong side that's it ..

Good thing I grow my own drugs.

We're all animals. Some people are worse than others, but we are all capable of horrors. Misanthropy is the real red pill.

You dumb fucking frog fag, Obviously I'm speaking about the HERE AND NOW YOU RETARD.

Sweden once had vikings, now they suck black cock. See?

How the fuck is he alive for that long? Also wouldn't the dude pass out from shock or did they pump him full of some drugs or something.

>we're all animals

tru dat.

I absolutely would dismember someone and skin their face alive if they fucked with my wife or kids. I'd totally lose it in an animal rage and go for maximum pain in revenge.

I don't understand how there's a fucking 3rd world below the U.S.
The wall couldn't be built sooner

>pump him full of some drugs
Probably this. They have done it before.

That goes without saying, but you know exactly what I mean when I compare them to animals.

Unflinching brutality.

Like an animal eating another animal alive as it screams.

What do you define as disturbing then?

All right, I can understand decapitating someone with a chainsaw but this is pretty fucked up, especially the sounds he makes and when he tries to touch his face with the stumps.

>funky music plays
top kek I too noticed this

Bruh, this is Cred Forums. We don't need a trigger warning. Anyone who's not a complete newfag has seen worse already.

My bad I thought you were one of those people who seriously doesn't think most everyone is capable of horrific acts under the right circumstances.

Beaners should all be gassed. They are nigger-tier and cannot put on the civilized act like we all do.

The scream gave me a hardon.

OP here. I obviously didnt critisize those who grow their own weed.

>honey pot link
its not

Not watching this and never will do. The descriptions are bad enough.

man i just can't watch that, but how can you "peel a face"?

Well see here, frog, by participating in 1st world western economy which is global in nature were all contributing to ' thousands or murders, rapes, human traffic; torture, massacre, slavery...' and much much more!

You see you fucking moron, we're all in this together!

We're all going to burn in fiery pits, but I'll be one echelon above you, cause I'm aware of this and embrace the fact. You, you who pretend to be above the judgement of our lord shall be at the lowest rung of damnation.

You think peeling a single mans face and hands off in a beheading film is bad?

Think of the hundreds of thousands that are dying right now because your country proclaims to bring 'freedom' to Libya. You actively, intentionally, and with full vim and vigor contribute to a system that makes these cartels LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DAYCARE.

And you think a man getting turned inside out is going to what....? Give me pause before I turn on the next liveleak?

I'll see you in hell, monsieur, because surely if there is such a place, people like you and I are destined for it.

I'll keep the poker stick nice and hot for ya. How do you like your hot coals, sizzlings or red hot?

thats right muhammad, who cares ?
I care because I hate evil.

There's literally NOTHING WRONG with liking Funky Town.

that knife, kek, that mexican spanish, wey

Just like skinning any other animal.

Just remove any soft tissue with a knife, it's pretty easy actually, humans have very soft skin around face.

if drugs were legal this video wouldn't have been made.

Bro, literally, fuck off. If you want to be mad, be mad at governments who make this shit illegal and drive it into the dangerous criminal black market. You are blaming the wrong people by being mad at us. None of us are doing this to people, some of us just enjoy the experience of using certain drugs. Literally, there are way more dangerous drugs that are legal. Get off your high horse and stop blaming people who use.

This is a local newspaper, 15 dismembered bodies were found
Nobody gives a single fuck, people just got used to live like this, it's part of their normal life.

>Think of the hundreds of thousands that are dying right now because your country proclaims to bring 'freedom' to Libya.
I actually was against sarkozy's war against lybians, syrians, and my ancestors'wars against north africans.

I buy my weed from an official Cannabis club
it's all legal and nobody suffers

When will mexicans learn? I guess never? Fucking scum

>People have only ever killed each other over drugs

Pharmaceuticals are better and safer than street drugs anyways

the comments are better than I expected.

"2:00 the song is like a movie intro where the principal character says “You propably wonder how i got here” lol"

and the ones wondering what I wondered: why not show him before, then chopping off the hands, and while removing the face? that would have been worse than this.

The vast majority of weed consumed in the US is grown either here or in Canada. Good goy though, keep supporting big pharma and the DEA

Go to Walid Shoebat page. Jordanian man, watch his videos if you want gore and some knowledge.

are mexcrements even people?

so salty

>Nobody gives a single fuck, people just got used to live like this, it's part of their normal life.
You re just savages and you seem proud of it.

si tu savais ce qu'ils disent dans la vidéo ...
l'autre gars est un narcos aussi, c'est juste une guerre de clan au Mexique, tu sais des gens ont eu des morts bien pire tout au long de l'histoire et en Europe .

>Funky Town will be the last thing you'll listen to

>implying I'm going to feel empathy for a mexishit

>By smoking weed, you are causing the deaths of thousands of Mexishits

Guess it's time for me to start smoking a shit ton of grass then!

>narcos killing narcos
>muslisms killing innocent people

tant pis

I imagine it's much easier than gator. It's probably easier than skinning a rabbit, and that's ultra easy.

I would gather all the chin fat/skin into one fist full then slice that chunk off, throw it to the side, then begin to pull up. Using the knife in a paring fashion just pull with the left hand as you slice resistence with the right.

Don't you kill animals?
youtu.be/SbJUkxRlaT0

wat?
I'm just saying that at some point, anyone just adapt itself to their environment.

I wonder how long you'd survive without a face and hands actually

>posting a trigger warning
kill yourself nigger

I'd keep a few beaners around just to unleash them on muzzies in a future war.

the saltiest turds, some say.

fallacy

never touched weed

also:
>ad hom; bulverism (fallacy)

:)

Spain had 1 job but noooooooo...they had to mate with the aztecs instead.

lul
my gammon steak just got three feet juicier

Weak people do. The strong would stamp them out like Duterte. Literally genocide these people and you won't have adapt to their shit.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Martinique-

why would you watch this?

The undeveloped world needs to die before they fuck things up.

Disgusting refuse of humanity. They're constantly exhibiting subhuman behavior. If you think this is because of drugs, you're wrong. It's merely a catalyst.

nothing new

an img of that is posted here every once in a while

that's beyond gore simply because no sane person ever thinks doing that sort of acts.

Winners don't use drugs - Insert Coin

Only buy locally grown, toothpaste.

Work. Work is what scares shitskins the most.

Some say the cucumber tastes better pickled.

What goes up must come down.

The potato is fried.

Very cruel. Why have Mexicans became so damn cruel? Is it because of their mongoloid ancestry? The Chinese are just as barbaric.

>Duterte
Are you comparing gang crime with cartels?
At this point escalate the war will just kill every mexican, they literally have the strength of an army. They even shut down military helicopters.

ultimately have you blame spaniards for not going scorched earth on the aztec empire.

Inb4 narwhal bacons at midnight

WEW

>wat?
>I'm just saying that at some point, anyone just adapt itself to their environment.

this is true.

anyone who says "i would do this and that" has not been there.

The Zetas are committing massacres that would make fucking ISIS blush. Let me repeat that. Not even ISIS can match the brutality and savagery of the drug cartel's inner elite. If you're not squeamish, do some digging on this matter. They have their own goddamn snuff dungeons for their pleasure, and they don't even fill them with their prisoners, they do it with innocent civilians entirely to satisfy their own ghoulish bloodlust.

Yet no one cares that his is happening right at our southern boarders as a late result of the Nixon administration's miserably failed war on drugs. We all gotta fight dem commies in da middle east, where we are fucking allies with the very country that funded the 9/11 attacks but we bombed the everloving fuck out of 3 other countries that had fuck all to do with it.

*do do do*

Won't you take me down!

*Do do do*

To Funky town!

*Do do do*

Yeah the music on the video made it 100x more fucked up and creepy.

Also when the dude starts screaming when they gut his neck with a razor, that was kind of fucked up.

Perfect zombie noises desu

>burning women because they were witches
>hanging niggers from trees
>kill arabs with a fucking video game

get off your high horse, gringo

>implying weed can't and isn't it 100% locally grown

This. 100% home grown.

Jesus I fucked that up. Don't post and watch TV

As a hunter, and marine, i agree. I would have no problem getting a message across or a point made.

Meh, Europeans are very capable of doing the same with minor amounts of indoctrination. It's just a counterproductive instinct now as it destroys the ability to create peace by generating insane hatred. It is short term gain with guaranteed long term loss. Anyone with an average IQ instinctively knows this.

obligatory

Where is the webm

Singapore and Japan are doin' pretty fine without drugs

You think you know, but you have no idea.

Relax, you spastic. Why would you be insulted? Why would you defend the barbarity of these people, ultimately your people?

Don't you have someone's children to set on fire and then eat their organs in front of their parents because they forgot to give you an extra 5 for your dimebag Paco?

>military is cucked by local thugs
what a fucking pathetic excuse for a country. That shit would never fly in america.

So if I don't have don't have anything to do with drugs than that won't happen to me. Right?

But like, what if there was a way to grow your own weed legally?

Are you a time traveler juan diablo? You need to stop living in the past.

Makes perfect sense. I think?

i know what this is and i wont watch it. its damaging to the soul

>Sweet child o mine in background

Nah, but your dog needs its diary cock sucking

you're still killing people in the middle east, my man

m8 they're not "thugs", at this point they are a paramilitary group. THey are trained by corrupt U.S. soldiers, even wikileaks says Hezbollah has connections with some cartels.

Yeah, country boys can be crazy. It is best not to fuck with them.

BUILD A FUCKING WALL NOW!

No need to resort to ridicule just to deal with those feelings.

'02-'09, was pretty fun. Iraq was alright too in '05. Al Anbar was under lock down with the Corps because they absolutely feared us. I would regularly tell the translator (Fucking Jordanians, amirite.jpg) to make up awful fucked up stories to scare every local not to fuck the the USMC.
Traveling to BIOP, the Army really is terrible and incapable of scaring even worthless effeminate muzzie browns. Pathetic.
It depends upon which enemy you are fighting. No, you cannot win fighting first world nations being a torturer, but shutting off all their clean water and energy will work pretty well.
BUT, fighting 3rd world barbarian browns? You're going to have to kick up the terror. They must absolutely fear you because they have nothing to fear.
Example, How Russia and Israel kill family members of fallen muzzies. See now?

Then again, these are narcos receiving the cruel end of the stick.. err pole. It'd be a different story if a pedestrian was randomly merited with a peeled face and very dull box cutter decapitation. The unfortunate bastard must've been the baddest cat around, maybe a plaza boss or wiseguy.

i was army eod and spent the best year of my life in afghanistan. you won this round!

really? sweet. i fucking hate muslims.

Saw it already m8.

I'm not bothered one bit. Subhumans killing subhumans is fine.

>do some digging

got some bread crumbs?

I don't want to know but at the same time I do want to know.

Same here. Seeing the pics and reading the desc was enough to make me want to vomit.

Mexico has a wonderful culture but this shit is disgusting. Send these cartels to guantanamo bay and show them what real torture feels like.

Everything I get is local home grown fuccboi

indeed, they are the devil.

Its less about the person they're killing, or the act of killing itself.

But rather how they go about it.

>pic made my dick twitch
Wish I could afford all this awesome shit. My only weapon under 20 years old is a cheap SW9mm for concealed carry.

>honey pot
are you retarded? bestgore is youtube for stormfags. they even have a "holohoax" category

As an american white man, i can say white americans are far more evil and devious than any other breed alive. We're just good at hiding it or keeping it secret. Trust me when i pray to god, it isn't to make me a better man, it's to give me clearer sight, and for a calmer hand.

Defeatist bitch

Take me to funky town LOL

sounds like you need an elcan specter dr 1.5-6x

How is he not unconscious by the loss of blood?
>must be cocaine

Still doing it! :D

found the pothead.

OPEN BORDERS
NO ONE IS ILLEGAL

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3regbo/what_is_the_scariest_real_organization_in_the/cwni7m7

Plebbit can be a surprising source of dark shit.

I feel bad already by the title, not clickin in dat shit nigga

How is bordering an hell like that? Its even worst than african savages.

It's just their culture you racist bigot

I had to earn it. I still have other things to earn.

lol no

Just the average day in Mexico

Periodico sensasionalista, en todo pais existe no tiene nada de wow.

¿Eso cambia la realidad de la noticia?

You know they mostly kill other drug cartel people, not tourists.....

The front fell off!!

*yawns

next!

Watched a few seconds of it, turned it off.

Fucking scary :( No one deserves that punishment but I guess humanity isn't at that point yet.

t inquiete j ai eu la traduction.
j ai vu des trucs de malade sur le net depuis que j'ai la capacité d'allumer un pc mais jamais un type dont on a enlevé la peau du visage, les yeux, les levres au cutter puis continuer à le torturer alors qu'il hurle.
Apres je suis pas retour vers le futur je connais pas le passé, apprend m en plus, savant.

Good.

This should happen more,

Quite the opposite. Those people are godless.

This world is actually a very violent, ugly, and evil place. Most people have no idea how the world really is. Guess they will find out 10/04/16

>even if its not dead

ebin

>that part was kind of fucked up

>the rest of the video wasnt fucked up

there is one guy that do it to himself (((no help))),
search deeper.

that text is not a webm

i doubt he is in the middle east, let alone killing folks

You'd probably be suprised what a few of us 'whiteys' could conjure up, given the resources and manpower.
Personally, I could deliver a factory that produces pure evil in a month; and I'm just some average joe.

the fucking musing at the end...

fucking murica spaniard shitskins. nukem

this guy,

practicalhomicide.com/Research/MasonVerger.htm

>THAT'S NOT EVEN A DISTURBING VIDEO
wow why are mexicans so savage like?

>Falling for the herbal jew

Welcome to 4 days ago. Everyone has seen this by now newfag

Imagine this kind of stuff went on for over 200,000 years no doubt, especially if it still exists today.

We're 99% savage blood-thirsty cannibals when the conditions meet, and 1% civilised.

How the fuck did they get an MG34?

Guns N Roses Sweet Child o Mine forever ruined by the mental probing from those blood curdling wheezes.

Ask Eric Holder.

a lot of the most horrific punishments are recorded in history, like how the ancient assirians would kill a rival king's son in front of him and then gouge his eyes out so that would be the last thing he ever saw.

I hate drugs, but this isn't about drugs. It's about Mexicans being Mexicans.

I wouldn't be surprised.
1% of the American population joins the US Military. That tiny percentage has the entire world on lockdown.
It's easy to understand how this is accomplished when you understand the absolute nation ending power of just one American Super Carrier, then realize we have 14. Then you count the entire US Navy, Air Force, US Army, and then the USMC.
Then every US state has its own military and local armed forces (cops usually), and on and on and on.

I don't know why we even pretend the world has a chance? Why not just colonize again and tell everyone else to STFU?

Legalizing drugs won't stop this shit. Building a wall and making America great again will.

>Bites own on the fucking blade to stop him from cutting him up even more.

Core blimey!

is that the guy in the video?

Yeah, yeah. Humanity's fucked up, brazen bull and all that shit.

>I'm not new, I started lurking 3 weeks ago!

Pretty much my first thoughts watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=PsF0e1zMRqA

>Are Helge

That cunt is Norwegian. The fuck was he doing with the cartels?

One of the leading causes of deaths for prehistoric adult human males was head injuries. For thousands of years we went around braining each other for pussy access.

Remember this when some nu-male faggot wants to go back to the good-old days.

what do you mean by this?

Pablo you have to come back. Stop stealing from the poor americans.

Christianity is founded on the spilling of blood. Even back in Genesis, Kane's offering of vegetables rather than blood sacrifice was insufficient, the irony is that his jealously propelled him to murder his own brother.

Thats probably the worst fucking thing i saw in my entire life, and i have been on this site for a while

>tfw too smart to watch gruesome cartel videos

jajajajajajajaj enjoy your niggers.

what i wonder is why are youi waching this degenerated videos and then call others degenerate and criminals.

lmao poor little shit, if you knew how the food you just eat was killed.

its the problem when you cant cope reality with your delusional shit contry who is already fucked by inmigrants, becuase your stupid and retard goverment couldnt make your lazy millenials to work, and make things better for all of you.

they only one thats consuming the drug, are the ones who were with you in elemendary school, your brother, your parents are consuming it.

who is it annon? you blame your parents for being that shitty and made your brother a drug addict?

lmao the world is not for cry babys fucking pussy. Thats the best redpill i can give you.

If you want life to treath you good just becuase you are good to other ppl, you are a fucking retard autist fuck.

>It is dedicated to every one of you who consume drugs. Daily reminder that by doing drugs you are a criminal and support thousands or murders, rapes, human traffic; torture, massacre, slavery, ....
>Enjoy yourself.

Good thing they're illegal, am I right frogbro? Good thing the government doesn't have some kind of compromise in place where making them legal, less expensive and having a real regulation in place which would make illegal dealers and traffickers not bother because there would be no profit in it, am I right baguettebro? What's the view like on your deluded moral high ground, I bet it's great.

apparently too long.

>Why not just colonize again and tell everyone else to STFU?
Colonization gave us the dysfunctional mutts that made the video in OP. If you are going to take over the world again just kill everyone else. Every man, woman, and child no exceptions.

Shit like this... It's no wonder the surrounding communities helped Cortez take down the Aztecs, their own countrymen.
Fuckin' demons till this day....

Haven't you heard?

>just your average day in mexico

If you take away their ability to profit from drugs they'll probably just engage in more human trafficking, car stealing, illegal gun sales, and so on.

He's a spic subhuman, so i've felt nothing.

>Mexico is filled with NarcoTerrorism on a daily basis. You have terrorism, you terrorize your own people for very little profit. I remember a few years back los zetas and sinoloas taking over entire towns. The juarez cartel was fighting the Mexican military and committing terrorist acts on a daily basis.

hahahahah vice or netflix, who has the best documentary.

No I live in Sinaloa, and no ppl dont live in fear, becuase they know that narcos only kill narcos, its not like your black cops who kill niggers just like animals.

its really funny how you think you know shit about something you have only seen in movies.

lmao you burgers are a joke about the things you know, we can all see how brainwashed little shit you are.

>taking over entire towns

fucking kek

yeah citys were flooded with niggers and they were trashing stores, and stealing everything.

also our divorse rate has gone up since you mention the narco.

and also, our brothers will still be fucking your wife, and niggers will take the pussy away from you.

thats why youa re so mad.

but dont worry gringo, just stay mad and let me enjoy that drug, and that pussy for you.

fucking kek

fuck thanks OP i really needed to see that before bed. there are addicts and scumbags who would use drugs reguardless of this horror. If only was to break the backs of these cartels is is legalise drugs and regulate them and flood the market with cheaper legitimately sourced narcotics. the only reason cartels exisit is because they can profit in the shadow of criminalised activities. the same goes for prostitution also.

But

>I need muh guns to fight the gobment!

Holy fuck i shouldn't have watched this.
How can these monsters call themselves human?

still seems to be the case but in a figurative sense

>all those butthurt mexishit
seriously i didnt mean all mexicans are cartels savages, this thread was just about human acting like demons when it comes to get easy money from drugs and about people who buy their drugs, wathever the country they come from,
stop whining

Honest question, how long until the mexican state collapses and mexico becomes a modern feudal state with many druglords controlling their own populations.?

t. white skinned nigger(slav)

france you lost againts mexico many times, so stfu.

la guerra de los pasteles, buscala pedazo de animal.

now go learn some spanish

This isnt new, Mexico is in a state of war. Cartels are probably worse than ISIS but the media doesnt talk about it because doing so would ruin their open borders agenda. When I lived in Mexico there was this guy named El Posolero who would kidnap people and throw them into hiant tanks of acid and their remains would resemble posole which is a Mexica stew. There was also a time when these guys got murdered and had theyre testicles shoved into their mouths before being hung on a bridge in a popular road. Worse shit has happened then that however.

you mad jose?

>now go learn some spanish
>mexishit thinks anyone care about his language
if i had time to loose i d rather fuck ur mama

Quiet down beaner. Remember when we kicked your ass in Texas? Don't play with the bull young man, you'll get the horns.

>many times

You mean once?

El narcoterrorismo existe en Mexico.
Tirar granadas, explotar carros y balasear negocios son ejemplos de terrorismo.

Muchos de los muertos son inocentes

alcohol (wine) is drugs , putain de con

Kek this happen in almost every city, Its an urban legend.
This is the only true pozoloero
borderlandbeat.com/2013/04/el-pozolero-legacy-of-death-by-tijuanas.html
Relax gringo

It's not the drugs.
It's the money.

>Its not bad that cartels and corruption have made Mexico a 3rd world country because they target each other
>Ignore our high crime rates and poverty rates because niggers get shot in the US by cops for commiting crimes and in Mexico the cops just let them go if they get bribed.

They should peel off your face

>just routine.

You accept your fate as a garbage country, with garbage people

thats already happened the Mexican govt is just the main feudal lord

I totaly agree. Alcohol should be banned.
Enfant de putain. I meant son of a whore.

we don't kill animals by slowly ripping off their faces you sperg

Could be worse, like living in a country full of mestizos with a white complex.

Say what you wanna say, baby say it
You get all the drug wars, every day-ah

Facts talk by themselves. You are literally cancer on the continent. You compete with Venezuela, and you accepted it! Bragged about it!

kek you're literally worse than ISIS

go back to wherever, pseudo french guy

Gas the spics.

I smoke weed. How do I support drug cartels?

apparently this

who the fuck speaks French btw, the only use it has is to surrender at german soldiers

WE'RE GONNA ROCK ON TO ELECTRIC AVENUE

>AND THEN WE'LL TAKE IT HIGHER

Mexico should be made in to a thermonuclear bomb testing zone, it would be a wonderful fireworks show.

Wow, it's almost as if all the evils of the world are caused by capitalism and money.

>PUTA PUTA PUTA MADRE PUTA
this is what america will sound like in 20 years.

or now, if you live in LA.

Not gonna lie. That video make me kek more than digest me. KEK. Those gurgling sounds. Kek. So funny, kekekeke.

Take me to...FUNKYTOWN! Imagine being murdered to that like this guy was. Top Kek.

ISIS only goes after societies and cultures above them, not beneath them.

This is why they never go near Haiti, and slums of Africa

>Mexico is such an irrelevant shithole 3rd world country, that ISIS doesn't even consider them worth killing

This is nothing compared to the heinous, vile contraptions whites used to torture throughout history.

Used to live in Tijuana. Here's how to avoid getting killed by cartels
1.Don't be a narco
2. Don't own a business, any business as they usually have to pay protection money.
3.Don't hang out where cartels live.
4.Don't piss off a narco.

That's it really. Now that's not say you won't be a victim of crime, there are plenty of crack head junkies looking to rob you, but you can definitely avoid getting your face carved off.

>muh white guilt
yeah, fuck off.

>historical events must be accounted for unless they reflect poorly on whites

White people everybody.

We've been hating leafs all this time, but mexicans are officially the biggest cucks ever.

Jokes on them, by killing their enemy they allowed him to win.

>it's another moral "civilized" baby countries crying over some cartel to cartel violence episode

and here you're all supporting and doing nothing over the rebels in syria and libya who do this exact same shit with your money.

Self hatred is so ugly to watch.

I'm maori, we aren't as dumb as you think mate. Another culture/way of life ruined by white imperialism much like how you threaten other boards cultures and ways of life right here and now. Just cant help yourselves can you?

You're right, if drugs were legal innocent civilians would be dying on a much grander scale.

Implying I give a shit what happens to a few Subhumans half way across the world when I snort my heavily cut line of blow
Keep dying mexicunts

Id like to just add to this. You people complain about your cultures and way of life being threatened by muslims who have no respect for it but you have done it for your entire existence. How many unique cultures have perished by way of the white man and been forced to integrate into their globalist culture?

Keep buying m8

Keep dying m8

Rodrige "muerte" duterte will handle this

Did anyone else get a sense of ecstasy while watching this?

Stop being salty or I'll fucking cut your coke

Truly fucked up,poor bastard alive through all of that. The will to live even when that messed up makes you wish for a quick end for him. I can't imagine what's going through his mind,terrifying in sure.

That is your only influence on western civilisation
Fucking with our drugs
God you people are hopeless

Actually no, there will always be a demand for drugs. The responsibility lies on the nanny state govt for controlling these substances, driving it underground. I'm not complicit in murder because I buy drugs, the governement is complicit becuase it refuses to allow me to do it legitimately

Trump is right. I will start a petition to nuke you guys right away. Then build a wall around your radioactive charred corpses.

>Another culture/way of life ruined by white imperialism

You mean ruined by your inability to defend yourselves from white imperialism just like the Moriori couldn't defend themselves from being massacred by the Maori.

Literally the same argument pedos use when buying CP.

You are supporting this shit, and in a small way responsible.

>narcos only kill narcos

I guess that by deluding yourself you can cope with all this situation better. I mean, it's not like big cases like the mass murder of students were a long time ago for you to have forgotten already, maybe you are sheltered or young enough to have never heard of them, but there have been other cases like when some sicarios went to a graduation or some kind of uni party organized in a club and murdered everyone there for the giggles in some retaliation against that town because some narcos were arrested there, or the case where the son of a narco ordered the murder of a class companion after inviting him in his home because supposedly he bullied him, or when some narcos literally stormed a rancho of an old man farmer because he didn't want to pay to them some kind of extorsion (he was unrelated to the narco world), he ended being killed but he also killed some narcos.

Build the fucking wall already.

>sweet child of mine begins to play
Oh god no, not like this... Please have mercy and don't let me die to this song, any other song please
>funkytown.mp3
GGHHHAARRBBBLLLWWWOOAGGRRBBBBLLLLAAAUUUGHHH

fuk up cunt 1 outs boi ill smash u g

>Worshiping a God that allows this to happen

Who is really the fucked up one here?

>2. Don't own a business
When ETA was active in the Basque Country a lot of business owners in the region were also extorted to pay the so called "impuesto revolucionario" (revolutionary tax) to support the terrorist organization.

>trigger warnings on Cred Forums

I'm not gonna read the thread I can only hope he was called faggot 280 times. Kill yourself newfag

How would we know what is truly good from evil unless he left us entirely to our own devices?

>mexicans actually defending this

That why you need to kill them all. Duterte style

>implying the lord of lords Odin would not be satisfied by this sacrifice

Most organized crime do this. A good way to get money without doing anything .

I've never seen a video on bestgore that looks even remotely legit

I'm mexican and I think we need to nuke juarez and all those fucking cesspools. Fuck spics.

This t b h famalam.
Why the FUCK was I born in this shithole.

I'm not even into anime but this gif always gets my dick hard

I'm a soldier in the Mexican army, at the 29 infantry battalion. Just a mere soldier.
Let me tell you something.
We can't win. We just can't.
Sadly, a good portion of our population sees narcos as gods, benevolent gods among the poor people. Of course, until they kidnap and behead someone of their family.
And because of this, people at small towns helps narcos. They call them if they see the police or army coming to their hideouts, say that they didn't see anything in case of murder, stuff like that.
And the other portion of the population have fear of revenge (I don't blame them).

I dream about just going full guns blazing on them, murdering all of them. With no mercy.
Sadly we can't do this. The CNDH (An organization of human rights) see narcos as people, and there are severe punishments for doing that without enough evidence.

I think that we need a good old iron-fist dictatorship.

Fuck you Spain, you created this. You could of made Latin America respectful and looked up upon. But noooooo

this. And the scary part is thatt they are competent and smart. They are literal nations worth of power just to exert their demonic pleasures.

There is nothing ive seen thats as fucked up as these mexicans. These ppl are lunatics to the highest degree. The bloodthirsty aztec spirit lives through these hounds.

Its un fucking believable. ISIS burning ppl alive is NOTHING. literal childs play compared to these fucks

they were always seen as bloodthirsty lunatics. Aztecs are fucking crazy

What is "google translate"?

One post on the gore site

>Have camera phones made the world a more savage place or was it this savage all along?

Really makes you think.

To be fair, all mesoamerican cultures practiced sacrifices, and they were pretty bloodthirsty too.

When narcos murder people, we found that they are high as fuck with stuff like cocaine or heroine. That's why they don't feel shit.

>I dream about just going full guns blazing on them, murdering all of them. With no mercy.
>The CNDH (An organization of human rights) see narcos as people, and there are severe punishments for doing that without enough evidence.
>I think that we need a good old iron-fist dictatorship.

Basically this. Democracy and human rights only work when societies have been pacified.

But they dont fucking peel their faces off and tortute them worse than isis. Even fucking Isis arent that barbaric. Not even the fucking Nazis did such things. Just shot and move on. Europeans are about getting shit done. And hopefully praying to christ to keep our high moral and being the bigger person in these cruel situations.

Too bad there's no feel-good drugs in hell

Something truly nightmarish about being murdered to "sweet child of mine". Funkytown is kinda kek though. I hope somehow this mana brain somehow protected some small part of him that could laugh at it all. I've been on this website for 12 years and this is in the top 5 of worst things I've ever seen. Feel quite depressed. Night guys