I just saw and read this on Vice in the morning. The "reverse racism doesn't exist" was an exaggeration of SJWs...

I just saw and read this on Vice in the morning. The "reverse racism doesn't exist" was an exaggeration of SJWs, and now they literally think this. This is so blatantly outward, how fucking dumb are people today that they don't realize they are literally bringing down whites and using justifications for their own applications of systemic racism.

Fuck this Earth

Reverse racism doesn't exist. It's just called racism.

FPBP

This was posted endlessly yesterday, it's just race baiting
> vice
Do you read the supermarket tabloids also? I wouldn't waste the minute it takes to read anything they write.

dear black people...

These nigs must be stopped.

Fuckers will turn on hispanics because they're too retarded to realize we aren't white.

reverse racism doesnt exist

its just racism you sperg

>read this on vice
...the real question is why are you reading anything on vice you gypsy?

Dear VICE, please stop pretending you're anything more than a Gawker's edgelord baby.

Is anyone just disgusted at this shit?

You can't change the definition of a fucking word. WHAT THE FUCK IS REVERSE-RACISM? RACISM IS RACISM.

The irony of that title.

>reverse racism
>reverse

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Racism is racism, even if you're racist against yourself (reverse-racism).

why is some indian-american boy trying to stir up shit with white people? Is this a "for colonization" thing again?

Reverse racism doesn't exist because there is just no possible way that blacks, or any other minority could discriminate against white people significantly.
I mean, if someone calls you cracker on the street, then yeah, that's racism. But he won't be able to dock your pay because you're white. Impossible in this society. And you people find that very hard to believe, for some reason - even though you know most executives and people in municipal positions are white.
>Correlation does not equal causation
Except when Jewish people own the media, then it's all about correlation.

You people are fucking delusional.

What if I work for a black man?

What if a black cop arrests me?

Thats right. Its just called racism

That's possible I guess, but the aggregate effect of you being discriminated against individually will pale in comparison to statistics and historical discrimination.

subjugating your own race for the benefit of others

>muuuuhh paaaaaaast

Grow the fuck up, it's current year fagit

>WE WUZ EGYPTIAN KANGS N SHIET
>aka, one of the biggest slavers of another race in human history

>Implying every race in human history didn't partake in slave trade at one point or another

>Today's whites are guilty of sins committed over 100 years ago
>Today's africans aren't guilty of sins committed today

How costly is it to move to nipponland?

I dont care if they call me a pig and tell me to go home, at least they'll admit they'll admit theyre racist toward my pastey ass.

I'm so sick of this smug, condescending "Dear [insert group]" meme that the pretentious, pseudo intellectual liberals keep using.

I love how they have to tell the reader how long it will take to digest this garbage, it's as though they need to assure them that "it's only 5 minutes" because most readers would just see the title and move on because they are too lazy to read the article

Reverse Racism does not exist, just like reverse murder does not exist.

Its just racism and they use reverse to imply the racist treatment of the white was deserved in some way

Dear Niggers,
Quit starting out your rants with "dear white people". At least take accountability for your racism. Spooks.

Yeah and we have black guys performing free labor even though (based on statistics) white people commit the same amounts of crime, but have either fewer persecutions or significantly less charges brought against them.

Just look at stop and frisk statistics from New York (a blue state) if you don't think discrimination exists in America. Because there were more black people frisked than there lived in the city, and white people had comparable rates of illegal guns or substances found on their person, percentage wise.
Go move, then you could get an ounce of perspective.

Came here just to post this, beat me to it. First post best post.

Literally this.

Calling it "reverse racism" is literally admitting you can only be racist to blacks, because anything else is another word.

>Implying doctors don't reverse murder people every day

Stupid leaf!

Dear Vice, stop lumping all white people together, that's racist

>It's literally impossible to be racist to a white person
>south africa, they are butchered in the fields with machates - not racism! anti colonialism.
>european lands meanwhite being flooded with brown people - because colonialism is bad!

Just when I thought my waifu couldn't be any more based.

>white people commit the same amounts of crime
Lie.

Stop and frisk shouldn't exist though. It's unconstitutional as fuck.

>'reverse racism'
>implying only whites can be 'racist'
there's no such thing as reverse racism.
it's just called racism.

So does that mean if I call a black guy a nigger on the street I can also dock his pay?

If Trump doesn't win is this our future? Can we stop this?

Imo people who say things like "reverse racism isn't real" or "white people cannot experience racism" are bigoted racists who should be physically harmed

We're gonna need some right wing death squads

Nu-journalism is really a cancer on society. Vice, Salon, Vox, Huffpost, Buzzfeed, ect. Under the guise of "Le starting discussions" they race bait, drive up emotions and further divide everybody and take attenton away from real issues for the sake of getting more clicks and views.
These sites either need a code of standards or just Completly removed

>You can't change the definition of a fucking word.
Yes you can, you Google.

But no, racism is still racism, even if the black supremacists claim they're justified.

All these boyish dykes are going to turn into old hags, and they'll look back and deeply regret how shitty they looked during their few moments in the sun.
I can't wait.

Dear niggers.

Shut the fuck up, no one cares.

t. Rest of the world.

This shit is getting bad. Theres a guy i know whos white and he constantly bashes white people.

I told him i was proud to be white. He asked why i would be proud to, "just gall out of a vagina". Implying that white people dont deserve to be proud just because were here.

I told him that if everyone just, "fell out of a vagina" and didnt give a shit this country would be a fucked up place and that pride breeds excellence.

He looked at me like he was just realising for the first time that he was fucking wrong and that his white guilt led him down a path of mediocrity.

I then told him that all this hatred and abuse white males were taking were eventually going to push us over the edge.

He acted like he had never taken two second to actually think about the nihlistic "give up" bullshit he had been spitting his whole life.

Gents, we need reeducation on a social level. These people need to be taught that white males are being heavily discriminated against and this systematic nonesense wont be tolerated forever.

She's right, but for the wrong reasons

there is no reverse racism, just regular racism

when that nig shot all those cops in texas, was it reverse-police-brutality?

no it's just murder

when Mexicans immigrate legally, is that reverse-illegal-immigration?

no it's just immigration

what about when the US is Israel's bitch? is that reverse-anti-Semitism?

no it's just US foreign policy

hopefully I don't offend any blacks with this, the reverse-reverse-racism would be too much

The problem is they will physically harm us, while we hesitate to do anything against them. If we don't change something fast we will lose.

now I'm reversed pissed off

>when Mexicans immigrate legally, is that reverse-illegal-immigration?
Would be more accurate to ask when US citizens move to other countries without a visa/etc.

>white people commit the same amount of crime

This isn't true in any part of the world

And what does that have to do with it being impossible to be racist to white people? Because there's less white people in prison or being randomly frisked by police then that magically means you can't be racist towards white people?

I really want to know how you come to these conclusions because I'm trying to find a way to reach the same conclusions but I'm not even reaching a halfway point

good point, I probably could have used better examples

Hi Zimmerman.

20,000+ White woman are raped by niggers every year. How is that not racism?

Look up crime statistics in New York retard. Niggers account for like 90% of violent crime

you're the one that's dumb

What part of the constitution does it violate?

I always thought reverse racism was treating people better because of their race

What about all the black on white murder, rape and assaults that happen
and it happens a LOT more than white on black crime

Dear Negroids: You Oppress White People With Your Violence, Overbreeding, Stupidity, & Lack Of Desire To Move Back To Africa

PS Seriously, Just Go Back To Africa Already

Getting real tired of this condescending "Dear ____" format they constantly use

it doesn't make me inclined to value black lives

[lips inflate rapidly]

This must be why communities of mostly white people are so horrible to live in. All the horrendous crime, the violent thugs and how no one feels safe walking around at night.

Oh wait, I'm talking about mostly black communities.

>Live in a white community where rent starts at $1200
>Relaxed police who never have anything to do
>Can walk around at 3am without any concern
>There are some black people who work in the tech industry around here that are laid back and speak fluently

Why don't these BLM morons get that niggers are the problem? Uneducated, violent and unadulterated niggers have ruined every area they've ever inhabited.

Literally, go to any white majority city and the problems exhibited in nigger filled areas do not exist.

Not him but an argument can be made for a violation of the 4th

better yet , tie them up and physically harm everyone they've ever cared about while they watch. And then torture them. Then bury them alive.

Have you ever watched the Andy Griffith show? We've been programmedby the kikes to disregard it as a cultural touchstone but it's seriously cozy as fuck.

Let's compare movie theaters.

>Go to black neighborhood
>People outside begging for change
>Police presence everywhere because there's always fights, a shooting, a stabbing or someone who din du nuffin
>Can't watch the movie because people shouting the whole time and not shutting the fuck up

>Go to white neighborhood theater
>People outside calmly standing in line
>No police presence because not needed, unless the Colorado shooter escapes prison
>Can watch the movie calmly and the only annoying part of the theater are people on their iPhones

America has a nigger problem. Who wants to compare bars next?

>Why don't these BLM morons get that niggers are the problem? Uneducated, violent and unadulterated niggers have ruined every area they've ever inhabited.

We need a word we can call them that separates them from normal black peoples.
can't use nigger, tried thug but that was flying too close to the sun apparently...
we need to be able to name the problem.

>Go to a bar in a black neighborhood
>Run down shady piece of shit with no cover charge
>Most of the "patrons" are just sitting at the bar, sizing people up and begging people for drinks
>Everyone's on the look out for a drunk guy to pick pocket
>Plenty of fights at night

>Go to a bar in a white neighborhood
>Nice upscale establishment with a cover charge
>Everyone's patronizing and the lines to actually pay for products are long
>People are just out to have fun and hook up
>The occasional drunk college kids fight but nothing major

I've lived in both a majority black/trashy neighborhood and moved to a nice expensive white neighborhood. I could literally compare anything. Niggers are an utter nuisance to society.

Dear Niggers, even zoo animals think you stink.

So in your opinion, an individual being discriminated should be satisfied with that because other people with the same skin color did bad things?

Let's play 'guess where this convenience store is, white or black neighborhood'

>clerk hides behind bulletproof glass in a locked booth

>clerk greets you upon entrance, please and thank yous are exchanged during the transaction, smiles are common facial expressions

>people loitering out front of the store almost blocking the doorway entirely, somebody passed out out front, screaming around the corner

>police outside the store

>old person cashing in nearly a hundred scratch and lotto tickets causing the terror cell member behind the counter to activate and enrich the entire store while in unrelated news a gas leak caused a convenience store to explode

Yeah sorry kids when the adults come along and see you have this opinion it is not going to work. You might be able to bully kids into bending over for being white, but the adults are kind of getting annoyed here.

On another note, fuck Vice. Even Tim Cook left that shit hole. They've been increasingly liberal and left wing ever since the Michael Brown din du nuffin hands up shooting.

I agree, but realistically everybody who isn't a nigger knows the difference.

sheltered white people know the difference deep down as well, even if only subconsciously. the reason some arent consciously aware of the difference is because they have been actively avoiding niggers their entire lives. if not them, their parents are, and they benefit via association

some go against this. but much like those carnival guys who put their head in a lion's mouth, perhaps it goes fine for awhile but we know what will happen eventually

I actually have to agree, but for the wrong reasons.

There's no such thing as "reverse racism". There is only racism. The term "reverse racism" implies that true racism is only when whites discriminate others, and all other forms of racial discrimination are just "reverse racism". The subtext being that "racist whitey" is the main type of racism

When a nigger beats up a white person because "we being oppressed n shit,senpai muh 200 years of slavery" then that's still just racism.

Racist

You've obviously never lived in a poor white neighborhood

How would you not consider it a violation of the 4th?