>2016
>Does not smoke tobacco.
Have you been bullied at school, are you retard, or both?
>B-but it kills!
So? Is life competition who lives longest?
>You get addicted!!
No you don't, if you aren't underaged, and smoke with decency.
>It... IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Who forces you to buy pack per day, fucking manchild?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-03/uosf-ssn031204.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smoking anything other than a pipe using pure tobacco

Honestly, you should just off yourself

>wasting any money on the nicotine Jew

You can smoke my pipe, faggot

Snus desu

this doesnt really tell me why i should do it, only why it isnt bad.

i dont crave smoking. i dont care for it, despite not having tried it. why would i start?

I smouk marijuana :D

This thread is now about the importance of disabled help helpers, discuss.

/thread

Smoking is the ultimate bluepill

You literary pay money to let things that harm your body in.
There are absolutely no, 0 upsides to smoking AT ALL.

You would L I T E R A R Y be better off burning money.

Just kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>Taking nicotine Jew
>Not gettin' dat vitamin C's from Sunny D's yo

vapes give you swag *pic related*

Nicotine prevents schizophrenia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Nicotine has some benefits, but yeah, the cancer Jew is a terrible delivery method.

Camel Reds are the best.

>literary

Then don't do it, if you haven't had any interest then there isn't any point to trying.

This is now

>Juova Kala :D

thread.

FUN Fact: Nicotine prevents neurodegenrative disease such as Alzheimers and Prakinsons
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-03/uosf-ssn031204.php

I fucking hate all the hippies hating on tabacco. I get that it's not healthy but why the entire war against smokers?

bruh

fuck off back to ylilauta with this meme

>Carbon monoxide is good for you goy

>implying it costs a lot of money when you do it right
>smoking using a pipe costs less than $50 a year depending on how much you smoke

>1 post by this ID

Vaping is the best

This is now
>your mom's pussy :D
thread

No. Nicotine is tho.

Fuck off. I'm sorry you guys have to see this.

You shouldnt be coaxed into smoking. Just as smokers shouldnt be coaxed to quit smoking.

It's fucking nasty and smells awful. Smoking is one of the few things society got right

Manchildren.

Any real men, in this thread?

calling smoking bluepilled is literally one of the most most bluepilled things imaginable

This

Alaikäiset vittuun molemmilta laudoilta.

>2015

But nicotine+tar+carbon monoxide isn't

this is now a natalia thread

So why should I smoke it?
You just gave shitty reasons why smoking isn't that bad.
>Lol it kills but whateva ma homie.

I'm with you man. Pol is very bluepilled when it comes to smoking. They sound like the sjws they so very much hate, and they do not see it!

>B-but it kills!
>So? Is life competition who lives longest?

It is, you retard.

>bunch of bluepilled foreigners in my own fucking thread

Luckily, manly, non-manchildren,finnish men arrived

Not falling for it Racemixatein

You guys are under RAID, this is new finland meme

>Implying smoking does not boost your social status when you are 16 years old or younger

>smoking the tobacco jew instead of vaping

You made me kek mongol

That's why i smoke.

I use swedish snus, it's good shit.
I mostly use General because it's the only stuff I can get in America but I bought a roll of Oden's Extreme online once and that shit was insane.

100% this. I was finally strong enough to quit about 6 months ago and it was actually shocking to see how much money I could spend on other things now

What's your excuse for being a pathetic nonsmoking manchild and probably a kissless virgin too?

As if you achieve anything meaningful by living a decade longer you fucking squatmaster 9000.

I use snus and im not a virgin, am i still a manchild?

natalia is pretty and best :3

d-does this count, senpai?

i love smoking, but honestly most smokers i know go though a fucking pack or even two packs a day which is ridiculous. i have a smoke after luch and before bed. i don't know how you can even feel or appreciate it when you go through 20 cigarettes a day.

modern processed tobacco is actually really bad for your health
different of course if you grow it yourself

>2016
>Does not kick the apartment radiators

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded, or both?

>B-but neighbors complain

So? Is life a competition of who is in best terms with their neighbors?

>You get addicted to it !!!

Doesn't happen, if you aren't underage and you're able to kick them in moderation.

> Y..YOU'LL BE EVICTED !!!

Who forces you to kick them more than once a day, fucking cheesehead.

This. I like smoking after meals and thats about it. There are plenty of smokers who don't go through a pack each day

>smell like shit
>feel like shit
>exclusively associate with retards

No thanks. I'm glad I gave up smoking a long time ago.

Time to grow the fuck up, OP.

My nigga

Good for an occasional smoke, expensive but every now and them isn't bad.

shout laughting :D

Nice proxy Joonas

This also seems fine, senpai.

ITT:
>retards who don't know how to use things in moderation
>retards who fell for the cigarette/cigar meme

In Finland the best man of the mans is the man who can smoke the lottest of smoking cigars a lot in america people who pussy cant smoke the most

Good enough.

>spending $100 - $200 a month so you can get lung cancer and smell like stale piss

It's a repulsive habit with a ton of downsides and no upsides.

>be me in bar
>grill comes up to me asking "why do you smoke?"
>I tell her because I can
>she asks me how long have I smoked
>I tell her 8 years, pack a day
>she tells me that you probably could have bought a ferrari with that money I've spent
>I ask her why doesn't she own one then?
>never got a logical answer

improving the quality of this thread with the queen of Cred Forums

That's untrue of nicotine, but the main problem is the byproducts of tobacco smoke.
Nicotine by itself is more akin to caffeine in terms of health impact.

>do the snu-snu for first time
>burns the shit out of my mouth but expected it so didn't freak out
>gums are sore after i spit it out
>big patch of skin or whatever comes out too
>gums start bleeding
>gums hurt for the next 2 days

Noooo, no. Nope...

dank mei meis amirite

Finland's reputation is depending of the guys who can smoke a lot. We are prouds of our smokers!!!!!!!!

>2016
>Finn

>all the manchildren in the thread.
FUCKING SHOUTING LAUGHTER

wtf i love nicotine now

>2016
>manchild

Why are you people retarded. Pipe smoker here and while I do agree that cigarettes smell like horse shit, 100% tobacco/aeromatic smells fantastic. People wouldn't be such cunts about it if they smoked a pipe and used it in moderation.

This. Not all Finns are like this.

well, desu it's a complicated story

i was a big bully back in my Old home
but when I came here and started fighting I ran into a bunch of pussies that started reporting me, so I stopped fighting at 16

bunch of faggot Americans I thought, but whatever

now I'm back at it again

and I love cigs, booze, drugs, sex etc.

No it's not repulsive, it's the measurement of the man and his mental levels. Is he stupid and not brave to not smoke?

>2016 not smokes?

In Finland are you fking kidding me bro? You must smoke to be real man and not vote for that person who not smokes

>posting wrong meme

>pipe tobacco smoker
>costs less than $50 dollar a year to smoke
>doesn't smell like dog shit
>100% tobacco, while still bad for you, doesn't have nearly as many additives or chemicals

FINNISH MEME INDUSTRY STRIKES AGAIN, WE HOPE THIS GUY (IN PICTURE) WILL JOIN TRUMP'S DEPLORABLES

this. stupid non-smoker foreigners

>paying to die faster, age faster, smell bad, look stupid with a piece of paper in your mouth.

Yeeeeah, so based.

hello what's going on in this thread?

Holy shit, I was noticing it and always wondering about why bydlo old people usually retained their sanity to the very end, while intelligentsia spent up to several of their last years in a vegetable state.
Turns out it's because bydlo always smokes

I smoke and know what you're saying is pure bullshit.

Don't smoke kids. It's not worth it.

Relaxing, calms you down.

>literally hasn't read the thread

I mean it's just retarded but do what you want

>you still smell like fucking shit
>you still fuck up your body for no reason
>you now also look like a mongoloid edgelord tryhard by smoking a pipe

Swing and a miss. But keep the defense coming.

butthurt british manchildren coming through

My face when Cred Forums is filled with Finns

>when you have nothing manly going on so you resort to smoking

If you aren't underaged, and smoke with decency.

Who forces you to buy pack per day, fucking manchild?

HELO HLEO I NEDD SKOOL SHOTINGS HELP HELPESTERING HERRE
HOVV DO YUO SHOTTINGS A PSIT OL?

Smoking is one of the most cucked things you can do, shitbreath.

>Sidney Cosby :D

Why smoke at all? What's the benefit to smoking?

I quit tobacco cold turkey

Decided smelling like shit didnt appeal to me
Went to vaping
Decided accidently dripping juice on my pants so it looked like i pissed myself wasnt working either

quit entirely and im 7 months smoke free

eat a fucking dick OP

I hacked up black tar shit for months

yes. the longer you live, the more happenings you witness.
Just imagine all the poor souls dying RIGHT NOW because of smoking. They'll never get to see Trump elected. You're fucking dumb

>t. jack yellowteeth from london
stay manchild'd

Have now,
Wanna fight about it?

>John Ferry :D

the smoke dude just laughtenings :D

Shitbreath.

>2016
>Does have a sauna with balls out
Have you been bullied at school, are you trap, or both?

>B-but everyone will see my tiny cock!!
So? Is life a competition who has the longest dick?

>Everyone thinks I'm a faggot!!
No they wont unless you have an erectin or stare at other people penises

>It... IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Who forces you to warm up sauna every day, you fucking turfmace?

having a good time with those rioting refugees??

>talking out of your ass pretending you've smelled the difference between aero tobacco and cigarette tobacco

Kills yourself, your ignorance is disgusting. I won't defend the fact that it's bad for me though. But there are better/cheaper alternatives than smoking a gross pack a day. Also moderation is key to life. A lot of people seem to be so easily addicted. Me, not so much, same goes for any drug or alchohol. Moderation is key to life anyways.

only manchildren here i guess

Not in Finland, come to Finland we have culture which respects people who smoke A LOT...you must smoke a lot if you ever wanted to be a manlish man. NOT A MANCHILD

You know. Two packages of cigarettes per day is just a start.. smoke more, like 5 packs and you are really man who deserves all his honours and respect from people all over the country!!

holy shit Cred Forums confirmed for total manchilds

>not smoking smokes

/r/ röökijäbä apustaja
this

Autistic homocat judges you for your sin of being a manchild, manchild.

you amerifats just can't handle the alcohol

halo halou aim redyh to helbing's

>what do centrists say when offered smokes? :D
-
-
>en ota (tupakan) KANTAA

:D:D:D:D:D:D

>Moderation is key
shoutmiddlenin'ngs :--DDD

It tastes and smells bad and I can't smoke indoors.
This is reason enough not to smoke for me.

i dont speak faggot

But-but-but-but maybe you are just a manchild??? In Finland he is called manchild who NOT SMOKES

It's very pathetic to be manchild and you can't afford any jobs as being a manchild in here... manchilds are not supported by media or by corporations here.

Quit smoking cigarettes.

To those who want a real red pill on nicotine.
Nicotine is a nootropic and stimulant, meaning it improves attention span and energy.
The negatives are that nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, which might put people with already weakened cardiovascular health at risk.
Nicotine is not a carcinogen, meaning that there is no evidence of increased risk of cancer.
However Nicotine creates a dependency, which is its greatest adverse effect.

ITT this thread.

Best post itt.

HELU, YU NEDD TU POL TWIGR UNTIL TE PSITOL STRTS SHOTING. TIWGR IS THNG UR FIGNER IS ON.

You're transparent as fuck.

You're addicted and you love the stuff. That's basically all there is to it. Don't go reaching trying to defend your decisions by talking out of your ass, fucking own it. This sad argument you put forward only makes you look more pathetic.

Smoking (as in burning and inhaling) anything smells like shit. Be it weed, be it tobacco, what have you. You probably don't smell it, but trust me, everyone around you does. Like people that own cats/dogs who say their pets don't smell. Fuck out of here with that shit.

This. No Finnish woman will want to have sex with a nonsmoker. If you don't smoke you might as well wear a big "KEK" sign around your neck.

>cant go outside for 5 minutes

I smoke like a fucking factory in winter and fucking love it.

...And?

is thos meeme internäti önääl?

>this thread
My face when Cred Forums took the bait

It's unbeliable these people can't believe this smoking culture to exist. I could never have been laid unless I smoke ten pack a day and my woman adores me because of that, hard but I keep smoking even in bed

somanny inrentatioral frens in help helper thread

Lyönkö?

Smoker here but a lot of vaping lately - coconut and fruity flavors are nice. The odors that piss me off these days are the pungent laundry detergents, totally unregulated field of science in which designer organic compounds and carcinogens abound. You can smell some peoples laundry 3 blocks down the road now, wtf! Triggers me.

Today is Dolmio day :D

wow another manchild

you would be better off if you smoked smokes!

Hyvä lanka

>all you can do is act like you know me - the post

In to the trash you go. Haven't smoked in 9 months btw. Might or might not pick it up again, depends how I'm feeling. Same goes for alchohol, haven't had a drink in about the same amount of time, maybe I'll get on today.

and what about the smoke that you inhale
that causes lung cancer retard

>bait
>implying smoking is meme
fuckin manchildren in finland aswell?

>implying I want to live past 80
>implying letting "new Hollanders" pay for my expensive cancer treatment isn't the ultimate redpill

>fucks with your heart rate
>lowers testosterone
>smells like garbage
Yeah no

hhmmm öööhmmhh yes inrentatioral frens is goud

>not light blue

Literal cuckhold detected

Did you know youre a bloody manchild kid

Fucking manchild

SMOKE

SOME

SMOKES

THNAK YUUO
I JSUT SHOOTING TH IS KID
HUMMANITY ARE OVERATINGS

>Is life competition who lives longest?
Yes you fucking degenerate addict

I fucking love smoking. I buy a 25 pack of Winnie Blue and it lasts one week since I mostly just smoke in the morning to enhance focus - having a coffee at the same time produces mild euphoria and heightened senses for several hours. Drugs are tools and all have good uses. You might get a respiratory or skin disease smoking a pack a day, but if you treat it with respect and only smoke when necessary it is nothing but good.

Furthermore, if your diet is good and includes fruit and vegetables the potential damage caused by smoking is largely mitigated. If you're superstitious about lung cancer, eat two cloves of raw garlic every morning. Regular consumption of raw garlic is proven to reduce the risk of cancer, and fruit and vegetables replenish the loss vitamins from smoking.

manchild excuses. Yeah please go on about the ""SCARU"" things that MIGHT happen?

Before the tobacco was quiet and depressed tiny siimamanlet. My friend bought one provoked by a pack of cigarettes and smoking it, then the next day morning coffee, I felt how my level of testosterone increased rapidly. The feeling was intoxicating. I realized that this keeps getting more.

I have now smoked for three weeks, and in that time I have grown 7.5cm length, muscle mass has increased by almost ten kilos and a man in my condition is unparalleled. In addition, during this time I've had sex with 17 different women, won the lottery and the depression is gone. All of this can be attributed to tobacco - I could not have achieved these results without the superior quality and purely made of cigarettes.
What are you waiting for? Do as I please and tobacco to supplement your diet - you will not be disappointed!

Tobacco is a high quality, made from pure raw materials and the product that will revolutionize your perception of life and help you achieve your goals. Take the tobacco part of your life and a sense of how increased quality of life at a level that you can not even imagine usktanut be within your reach. Make the decision today - start your journey towards your dreams tobacco force!

oh look, another thread about autistic finnish people trying to force a dead meme, how suprising!

off yourselves faggot fucks.

While I despise vaping, at least they solved one of the primary issues of smoking.

The smelling like fucking shit part. There are pretty neutral vape flavors out there. Having faggots vape these Redbull candy apple bullshit flavors though, goddamn.

Cool beans, keep it up and throw that pipe in the trash too. You don't look cool or cultured.

>smells like garbage

does it really? i'm this guyand i always liked the smell of tobacco.

what's wrong with it?

You are a true man, my friend.

im sorry but you have to smoke more

>doesn't smoke
>posts anime

manchild detected

I bet you were bullied in school as well

Can't think of anything more degenerate and bullyable than not smoking

Haista paska, vitun burgeri :DD
PS. panin mutsiis pilluun tänään :DDDDDDDDDD

Why isn't finnish IP:s blocked from Cred Forums like they did with the swedish version of Cred Forums. Honestly, finnish people are so retarded that they should be blocked from everywhere.

of course its animefag, dingdingding we have a super manchild over here.

Manchild of the year

Butthurt manchild detected :D

gave me a good laugh

>posts anime shit
>calls others faggots
jokes on you, faggot

at least you stopped making these threads on the kc

Vaping is the true redpill. No money for (((big tobacco))) and you're not hurting yourself anywhere near as much, if at all.

I never said anything about tobacco smoke.
Tobacco smoke contains carcinogens, paralizes alveoli and has many other side effects that cause disease in the pulmonary, cardiovascular and digestive organs.

>literally missing the entire point
>being this retarded

I hope you get hit by a car on your shitty streets.

This is true what you say, smoking smokes cigars increases your muscle massa and makes you more stronger, more smokes more muscles and more testosterones and HGH really looking forward my nexst Estonia trip to go there to buy smokess

Top-tier men have the smoke piped directly up their asses by lesser men blowing on the other end.

based swede bro

hähähää ameriikam juntit ei tajuu salakielestä mitään. voijjaan sanoo ihan mitä vaan.

yeah come back to me after 10 years of it and youre hacking up shit, out of breath all the time and start waking up sweating at night because youre not breathing adequately.
before youre even in your 30's

>when autists retaliate

the question is not why not but why

>STRIKE FORCEEEE!:D

>this tobacco shill post again
it's getting old, are you faggots really this desperate for (You)'s?

Huutis starttaa :D

manchild :D

Did you know that Swedes are the most rascist people on Earth?

They always bully Finns. Swedes are rascists as fuck

It's not about the nicotine, it's not about an addiction, it's not about the money, and it's not about projecting an image.

It's about the flavor, the aroma, the relaxation, and the peaceful feeling of quiet contentedness.

Dip is better

Fuck off retard. Why would you pump your fucking lungs full of toxic chemicals?

Is it really life if you're mentally retarded and bullied in school because you don't smoke?

Manchild detected, shout laughing at your retarded shit!

Most based post here.

Alright, listen here you finngolian snow elf piece of shit

My 56 year old mother is in her death bed right now because of terminal inoperable lung cancer. She used to be a heavy smoker and now she's paying the ultimate price.

I have to practically carry her over to use the restroom and clean her

In her last few days on earth she's completey fucking helpless and despite our oncologists efforts we can't do anything

So if you wanna put yourself in that position, go ahead. I wouldn't wish it on anybody

My brother's roommate's dog's girlfriend's mother works for the International Olympic Committee and said that nicotine would be listed as a doping substance since it gives so much unfair advantage to smoking athletes, but they are so afraid of the alpha male smokers revenge that they haven't done it.

>I tried to tell you I guessed

nice anime pic fucking loser

>implying your just saying that because you cant smoke you fucking manchild
probably underage aswell

There is literally no reason not to smoke tobacco, if you are not a manchild.

Thats true. If you not smokes thats what you get, it's very sad that parents don't teach their kids to smoke these days. Really not good parents who cant even teach to smoke ;/

Martina hates Finns but she loves blacks. :---D

>addicts call others degenerate

I kekked.

Commit suicide

Wrong.

It is about not being a bullied, shitty excuse for a man MANCHILD

t. a globalist

I didnt know tobacco grew in finland you fucking traitor

And the trips have it, folks! Maximum kek acheived!

Also, remember, smoking is a disgusting injun habit, and Der Führer hated smoking and fought against it.

If Cred Forums should be against any drug, it should be tobacco.

You stupid cunt, that's battery, not radiator

It's entirely subjective, l personally hate it
But l do know one guy that likes it

>2016
>Does not wach ice hockey
Have you been bullied at school, are you retard, or both?
>B-but ice hockey is for rednecks!
So? Is life competition who is most civilized?
>You get addicted!!
No you don't, if you aren't underaged, and wach it with decency.
>E-everyone else watches football!!!
We are in finland, fucking manchild!

God damn fins

Grow up. Get some cigs.

Nothing better than dip, but some of that Swedish snus is strong af. Barely get a buzz from the Copenhagen anymore.

Who /HypeForCopeBlack/ here?

>mfw smoking a cig right now

Fellow pipefag. Just ordered a new Dr. Grabow to replace my antique one that broke. Should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Also
>CAO Black master race

>nicotine "addiction"

smokers aren't addicts, not even the ones that like to believe they are. heroin addicts are addicted, they vomit and sweat and hallucinate when they stop, the worst symptom to stopping smoking is a bit of restlessness. if it doesn't cause an actual physiological upheaval, it's not real addiction

so Finnish is a race now?
the word you were looking for is "xenophobic"

>"its redpilled to smoke!"
>hitler was adamantly outspoken against smoking

>"Manchild"
>"Manchild"
>"Manchild"
Jesus, is this all you Finns have to say about anyone?
>"Buh..buh.. I need other people to believe exactly what I do and do exactly what I do as confirmation for my own actions."
You're the children here, going on the internet and telling other people to smoke cigarettes- not pipes, not cigars, not anything else, but cigarettes specifically- for no other reason than bullshit like "why not" and "it helps you relax."

Also, asserting cigarettes aren't addictive for you and that you use them in moderation when someone brings up smoking (or in this case, when YOU bring up smoking) is a sign of an addict.

What a turvenuijat?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
So heikkokeuhkolla and did not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes. Pathetic.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

Figure 5/5 MUIJANI with the castle at the party.

Degenerate.

>blah blah blah i am manchild blah blah da smoking is bad for you meme blah

That reminds me of my school times.

Me and my class were out walking on an excursion, when the teacher suddenly said:

"And there is a substation"

Really it was just a normal disconnector, which is separated from the output of the 110 kV underground cables. I laughed hard when the teacher suddenly "promoted" it into a substation.

>2016
>ee käy töesä

Ookkos koulukiusattu, rotta vai molemat?

>m-mutku siihen menee aikaa

Nii? Olik eläm kilpailu kukkee elääpi rottana pisimpee?

>siihe jää koukkuu!!!

Ee jää, jos ei oo alaikäene ja osaapi pittää lakisääteisiä taukoja, kjeh kjeh.

>s.. SIIHEN MENEE RAHAA!!!

Siitä juur saa rahhaa, vitu kynäniska!

Tbh family, I think that most people know that Hitler was, for the most part, actually retarded. Terrible at war against countries that could rival his power. But he did want to kill the Jews and have a super race. That is what I like and what I think most people like about him.

>"Heh well maybe if I just call him a manchild again and deny that smoking is unhealthy again reality will go away."
You're clearly an addict.

Pls help finland

> 2016
> Does not build the wall

Are you an illegal Mexican immigrant, ISIS terrorist or both?

> M-mutku Mexicans left behind the border

So? Was life in the competition who's having the most illegal immigrants?

> It will increase our development

No ice, if not regressive Democrat and knows how to make America great again

> P .. TO THE MONEY GOES

Who forced to build a wall of our money when we can force Mexico to build it to us, fucking peat gavel

Wow dude

have a cigarette and calm down :DDD

no need to be so mad. or maybe you do

because youre chronically bullied :DD

and mentally retarded :DD

Angry manchild detected :D

Let me redpill you on tobacco user

I don't give a shit about how long you will live we'll all die of cancer because of Hiroshima Nagasaki Tchernobyl and Fukushima anyway but cigarette is the moneymaker of the "big jew"

Cigarette is the most highly taxed good

Tobacco taxes are bringing more money to the corrupt politic system than gasoline and yet you chose to smoke

I FFOND A MANCHIKLD VVHO VAS BLUIED IN SKOL
AR YU RERRARDED, MANTHILT O R BOTH ?

who said you have to pay for it

fucking manchild

Probably died because she stopped smoking, SHOUTINGS what a weak lung

You sir are a double nigger. I am a smoker myself, but your arguments are lit ad hominems over and over.

t. tobacco shill or someone who wants to feel good about their addiction

No, SHOUTINGS

b e t a c u c k

Mitä vittua, huutista :D

Do you eat your porridge without whining?

Of course I queued every butthurt Finn in here because every one of you retards smokes, and you can't swallow the redpill because your throats are too hard.

DDIE MNACHILT
BAM BAM BAM

>2016
Its [insert year here] for fucks sake.
>Inciting others to smoke.
Get the fuck out shill.
Sage

Based Kamel Reds.
Very rare in the northeast so I have to smoke L and M reds cause I'm a plebe.

reminder that we're giving degenerate addicts the boot when we MAGA

postaan suomi lankaan :D

> Pipe smoker here and while I do agree that cigarettes smell like horse shit, 100% tobacco/aeromatic smells fantastic.

t. non-English blend smoker

> Tastes good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provide social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting to give to do
> September to get out of bed in the morning
> Good piece of cake for protecting the army
> September take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Remains well in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

Shouting to manchild :D

>so Finnish is a race now?

Yes 100% pure mongolian genes.

Non-smokers and cigarette cucks swerve, true man's vice coming through.

Pipe lads are okay too, I guess.

no

How about you stop inciting people to be manchildren and peat gavels SHOUTINGS

>Falls for the meymey
Fucking aspergers back at it again

tosi hyvä pasta.

> What 's your name?
So what was !?
WAS WHAT! ??
2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE

fucking retard, why did I answered to the fucking finn?

hi Cred Forums

> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.

I'm moving to Binnland :DDDDD
will you wlecome me, dear aryan brothers?

rööki/5 thread

hahahha

>red pilled
>not smoking

pick one

>not smoking
>being a manchild
>being a victim of bullying
>being mentally handicapped

pick all 4

I recommend you pick up smoking as soon as possible so we don't have to endure posts like this anymore :DDD

Hmmmm. Maybe i should start choofin darts like a chimeny, dont want that prakinsons disease

Bruh you just suckin on a big black dick. Cigars are for people who like sucking dick.

fuck off you underage autistic fuck

echoing [america fuck yeah] wails in the distance

ah, the cigar man.
"you're not supposed to inhale, just puff." on the surface manly, actually way more retarded than smoking cigarettes

No

no go away dirdy gypsy basdard :DDDD

I fucking love Finns

>a lonely mongoloid in a hut in some far north country.
>heavily drinking, he was wondering something positive about his life
>the only thing he found was he could smoke with the illusion it's a good thing.
>time to brag about it on the internet.

HOLY SHIT MANCHILDREN DEFENS FORCE IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS

>>B-but it kills!

Dying 2 decades early in a painful fashion due to preventable diseases is literal nigger tier.

>>You get addicted!!
>No you don't, if you aren't underaged, and smoke with decency.

You get addicted even then.

>>It... IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
>Who forces you to buy pack per day, fucking manchild?

Your body forces you to buy a pack a day, after it's become normalized to that level of nicotine

Cigarette smoking is one of those things that, after you watch a few people die from, and some others have shittier lives because of, isn't even remotely attractive as a vice. Sadly, by the time you get to the point of seeing its effects first-hand, you're already oldfag enough to be an addict yourself.

>Literally no reason for any of your assertions.
Smoking is degenerate, just like weed, alcohol, and other drugs. You are a degenerate too, and you should know that.

>t. baguette

Sorry

Just had anice cigarette. Feels good not being a bullied manchild

Fuck yeah, my boy

it's written LITERALLY

fugg :DDD pls acept me :DD

>Northwestern Front
>Doing anything but telling people to fuck off

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

yes :DD

Spooky

>*krrrot*
Did you guys hear something, was it a frog or a manchild, or both? :DD

This.

>degenerate

nice meme word!

the only thing degenerate is not smoking, and complaining about smoking :DD

I have NEVER met a manchild who smoked.

Yks terrori-isku, kiitos.

That's because they're packed with 10-20x more nicotine than cigfarettes. If you inhale it'll fuck you up. Most of the nicotine is absorbed thought the upper palate in the mouth.

Sauna koskenkorva karjalanpaisti sisu

>hes never had a real cigar nicotine buzz before
And I didn't even have to fry my lungs to do it
:^)

MIDF in full force

Of course a girl would walk up to you on a bar just to tell you to quit smoking

AS THEY SAY IN FINNLAND, ARMY RUNS ON CIGARETTES AND FOOD

Shut up monkey and go to read some quran.

Do finns do anything else but shit post autistic memes all day?

Well sometimes it's a BIG BROWN DICK

we mage menes graet again :DDDDD

Want get shoot?

No, this is basically what Ylilauta looks.

Jaja

...because it's useless.

I hate the taste and the smell, i like fresh air and don't want to use my money for this shit. Simple.

they're the best

Nonsmoking low testo betacuck manchildren have been thoroughly served in this thread.

>baguette living in a shitty apartment in some sharia controlled town
>heavily drinking the cheapest wine, he was wondering how he could have prevented it all
>the only thing he found was a jamal's penis to smoke with the illusion it's a good thing.
>time to grab the white flag

Yes, the other half is promoting you creation, so it would get accepted as meme.

Do you manchildren here in AMERICAYLIS do anything but rationalize being manchildren the rest of your lives?
Stick a smoke in your mouth, get pussy, it's that easy

sop bulyng orr i tel help helper

Finns are along with Japanese the most autistic people on Earth.

>rest of the world unironically falling for this dumb as fuck bait thread
funland strikes agen :D:D:DD

Japs keep moving, this is a white man's neighborhood.

The best part about pipe and cigar smoking is you don't have to do it all the time.

this is now help helper thread

hey that's fair. if you personally don't like it, any asshole trying to get you to smoke is a dipshit. just like health nazis pretending my smoke bothers them at the other end of a FUCKING BAR because of some made up thing like "passive smoking" are equal assholes

Every non smoker autist BTFO in this thread

no counter arguments left

time to light up those smokes boys! its never too late to stop being a manchild!

No, Alisa thread =)

>uses the manchildren argument every time he post.
>think he has authority

I actually know a lot of beta hipster who smoke.

smog cikrete you phetic mankhidl

>Implying Finns and not Japs

>implying anyone here has any idea what you Finns are prattling on about and the tobacco enthusiasts aren't just using this thread as an excuse to talk about their vice and shitpost with prohibitionists.

This. Finnish smoking alfa-übermenschen in this thread btfo'd all cuck manchildren non-smokers

relax, no one was fooled by your uncleverly undisguised thread, people just like to discuss this topic.

retings tis is help helper meme of finald producked in meme facotry of kovola, best internet memes ever.

You don't even smoke, what authority do you have, SHOUTINGS :DDD People who don't smoke, don't generally have sex. Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "coooock, coooock". Funniest thing about this is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

100% addictive free.

Im so sorry you had to see this "funny" finnish jonne meme

Never finish being Finnish.

In addition, the insert 5/5 MUIJANI expression when he sees one of you manchildren.

Suur Lukki praise this thread and the smokers.

Pictured: A smoker

Pictured: A non-smoker

Migrate,

Pictured: A manchild [spoiler]who doesn't obviously burn rööki[/spoiler]

This post is full of subhuman-tier autism. cuckchan is truly turning to shit.

Haha what a pussy