OCTOBER SURPRISE HAPPENING THREAD

>Roger Stone hints at a bombshell by Wednesday
>Assange promises announcement in Berlin tomorrow
>Bill Clinton's alleged black son surfaces
>Clintons rumored to have spoken about blacks "disparagingly"

Say it with me lads: President Donald J Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819671/Man-claiming-Bill-Clinton-s-illegitimate-son-prostitute-continues-campaign-former-president-recognize-him.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/10/3/hurricane_matthew.html?cid=rss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll believe it when I see them. I've been burned too many times.

NOTHING HAPPENS

IF IT WAS GONNA DROP IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED ALREADY

wait

what

Look at the writing on the walls. Obviously a big move is coming.

It's their 10th year anniversary.

"We congratulate ourselves on getting worthless emails that result in nothing."

How is Assange announcing anything in Berlin?

I welcome it, but until it's in front of me, what's the point?

livestream from Londonistan

So how does it count as being from Berlin?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819671/Man-claiming-Bill-Clinton-s-illegitimate-son-prostitute-continues-campaign-former-president-recognize-him.html

What time?
I can't wait!
It's like christmas

I guess he wants todo maximum damage to the democrats

Anything to blow this tax non-story off the headlines

10 am in Europe I heard

How would Bill Clinton having a secret son even help Trump?

Wasn't Clinton's approval ratings at an all time high during the Monicagate?

>ratings at an all time high

maybe amongst liberal cucks yeah

Roger Stone is even more full of shit than Alex Jones.
They are both right sometimes but he is even worse than alex.

That's old actually, it was just rememed or something.

There is nothing 'alleged' about it.

Bill Clinton's son is definitely black.

President Donald J. Trump

Fixed the picture.

So Assange is still desperately clinging to relevancy by promising to post another """""bombshell"""" that will only ends up proving that Clinton is a bit of a vain retard and not pure evil? Yay, it's like early Christmas.

>mfw waking up to Clinton campaign collapsing

Do you feel it Cred Forums?

if my id has an e in it, literally nothing is happening

OH SHIT BOYS IT'S HAPPENING

If it's not a video of Hillary going on a 15 minute rant about how much she hates niggers and that they're only good for votes, then no one will care.

Is this the reason why the MSM has dialed up their shilling and damage control against Trump in the last few days?

CTR fags on suicide watch tomorrow.

THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

I swear to God if this faggot Assange doesn't release something soon I'm gonna shitpost here twice as hard as usual.

Damn, user. Nice numbers.

I have this weird feeling this leak involves Obunga in a major way.

Probably. (((They))) need some Trump dirt still up in the air to soften the blow of the HRC wikileaks.

Also I swear to God so many Trump negative stories will have a "cry wolf" effect. He could actually do something horrific or illegal and no one would believe it because of the media.

Witnessed

wow user you're not fucking around are 'ya

Lord Kek wishes to unleash the shitposting upon us

Assange will deliver lads, Kek wills it

No kek don't do it! Please calm down! Think of the Aussies!

>on Cred Forums
>what is a proxy?
>doesn't heard of embassy

>1 post by this id

ya did gud son

I can't properly explain it, but it just feels like we're due for a major happening. There's this sense of unease in the air, but it's a positive unease, the sense that long-suppressed truths are about to revealed.

Disruption is in the air.

FUCK

>twice as hard as usual
wew lad
checked

Any guesses what it might be lads?

I'm gonna guess that it has something to do with her ordering the murder of some of the people who've mysteriously died.

I only release high quality leaks

this post made me realize that Cred Forums traded dubsman for kek

..check em

100% of her emails, provided by russian government

Kek confirms, if assange doesn't deliver
will be yours

these trips say its HAPPENING

It makes sense for it to happen now. Assange wants to ruin the Clintons, and releasing damning evidence only a month before the election is a good way to do so. The announcement is also coming on Wikileaks' 10th anniversary.

GOD EMPEROR DONALD J. TRUMP

I can feel it

coming in the air tonight

Say it with me president Bernie Sanders.

>10am Berlin tomorrow
So that means really fucking early US time? Do I stay up for this shit?

Is there any evidence that the WikiLeaks speech concerns Hillary?

It's too late

Trump's first debate was so horrible a video of Clinton slaughtering children won't even get coverage by the media.

Anything will be dusted off.

We are all fucked /pol I have no faith anymore

I don't like your post but I must respect it.

You can always tell a CTR poster because they never have their own memes, it's always just mutilated Trump stuff.

Sussudio

You sure you guys want to go the quantity over quality route with subversion? It hasn't been working so well, has it?

No, but the way Assange is building this up (retweeting a story about him being droned by Clinton, and then moving the speech to Berlin), anything else would be a major letdown.

If my post doesn't have 4 in it, or my id the letter t, the governments getting btfo tomorrow

If I have dubs as well, may God show mercy on us and end the days early as shit going to get real senpai

Fuggg

man this is too easy.
If my post doesn't have 5 in it, or my id the letter A, then i am a fucking faggot

Any rich anons want to book rooms in Trump International in NYC on election night?

I'm ready to get rowdy welcoming the God Emperor to the throne.

I still love you dubslad.

OH MY

Doesn't matter if it so turns out that Hillary was behind 9/11. Media won't give a shit because all they want is stopping Trump from winning and thus the debate next week will still be 100% about Trump's unpaid taxes. You know this to be true.

WE

>THIS BATCH OF ASSANGE LEAKS HAS TO FINISH HILLARY, RIGHT?????

They really don't know good timing for leaks..
Honestly.. This is the worst time in the campaign to release information.

You guys do realize this potential leak might be drowned out by the potential Sandy Vagina 2.0 a couple days later:

mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/10/3/hurricane_matthew.html?cid=rss.html

WUZ

I don't see the resemblance at all. Lips, eyes, nose, nothing looks like Bill. Normally there is some kind of facial feature that looks like one of the parents.

I've got my mom's eyes and nose. My sister has her cheek bones. My niece has her Dad's eyebrows. There's always something.

KANGZ

How many times are we gonig to let this pasty fuck blue ball us? why do we keep giving this guy attention?

AN PREZIDENTZ

>president
No

>Führer
Yes

now you have to do it

Roger Stone destroys political careers.

This is definitely something to watch.

Honestly, every time someone says THIS IS THE BIG ONE, it means that it's not. The major scandals of this election leaked without any fanfare.

>blacks too lazy to write "no" a second time
maybe they didn't want to have to look up the spelling again

this seems different
what's troubling is that I'm sure whoever will be exposed knows they're getting exposed and have had a long time now to develop a strategy for dealing with it. maybe that's a good thing though. i can't handle anarchy man, i got asthma and don't have any weapons

IT''S COMING! I SWAER GUYS! I TOTALLY WILL DELIVER....NEXT WEDNESDAY!
>says increasingly annoying man for the 11th time this month
Assange is such a fucking meme.

I feel it too. If anything happens in terms of world destruction I hope that I am sleeping.

>user thought it was all fun and games until he unwittingly signed a pact with an ancient egyptian chaos god

>it has been October for 3 days now
>everyone has been saying this specific day for the past week
>WHY HASN'T THE OCTOBER SURPRISE DROPPED YET
Because it has "October" right in the name.

If you have been following Assange he has changed the date like 15 fucking times now. I remember at the beginning of September he was saying shit like
>hurrhurr gonna release it late next week! I'll release a sneak peek on monday....maybe

The Australian proxy man has received the blessings of Kek, not sure what to think, but I do know it really tingled my brain.

Aint nothing gonna happen.

I swear if it doesn't happen now I am getting real angry!
'muricans have the best setup for a racewar since the shithole was liberated from the redskins. Hungary and the rest of Europe have a great reason to start rounding up sandniggers.
If the overthrow doesn't happen soon I am giving up.

expecting nothing, but comfy anyway. should I emulate 32x or atari lynx while I wait?

It's not gonna be much. It's gonna be "bad" but something that the media can easily ignore and Trump fails to spin properly.

Meanwhile they're butchering him (or making an appearance of doing so, because they completely control the media and this is a fake country) over the taxes thing.

I'll forgive Assange for a lot, but a cocktease is hard to get over. This is going to leave a bitter taste if it's anything short of spectacular, and it will be.

Hillary calls Obama a nigger.

thats not how you spread information today.
Because of the way the news cycle is you have to release leaks like this in increments so as to avoid having the story be covered up entirely by all the other bullshit that the media broadcasts.
If you release it all at once, it becomes a huge story for a weak maybe, then onto the next new thing because people have incredibly shallow frames of reference and attention spans.

You know its really when you start a post with a man whose name is ranked shit-tier as far as credibility goes.

Just pray that HRC alienates even more dem base before the election. She has been very low energy for a while.

>VX go

what did he mean by this

damn, he's serious

>inb4 drone strike and assange is kill

He says Hillary banished him. Meaning she banished a black guy.

>clip of hillary calling bill's illegitimate black son a nigger
OH BABY

The left is going all out inventing controversies about Trump. They're scared. They know they are about to get assravaged in an impolite fashion.

WIN-RARRRR!!!

>insanitywolf.png

Are going to war with Ecuador now?

What time is the announcement in EST?

will hold you to that fagboi

kek

3 AM EST according to Wikileaks page, but I am pretty sure all those other times actually convert to 4 AM EST:

And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life

They don't have to invent anything except maybe criticizing his dubious record in any that is not hypocritical or antithetical to their own...

Circular reasoning doesn't seem to get great results, does it?

What time will it be released stateside MST

Didn't know he was suicidal. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

>Wasn't Clinton's approval ratings at an all time high during the Monicagate?

Was it? Before social media, how would you know that the polls were honest?

Besides, it's too dangerous to release certain information. Hopefully he doesn't release anything that will have foreign nations declare war on the US. Anything involving SAPs might do that, but I think Assange is smart enough to not go there.

Another hyped up lie, how about he fucks off

President Donald J Trump

>toothpaste proxy fag

Mos Definitely

I trust Assange but I don't trust this Roger Stone guy. IMO Assange is not doing well for himself by getting close to this guy.

I feel something in the air as well, but to me it just feels like unease as a whole in our society among everyone. Maybe positive if you've got a bunker.

Constitution crisis ahead. Brush up on your civics. It's more than just Hillary.

>says increasingly nervous old man for the 18th time this year

nothing happens or nobody cares

>Hopefully he doesn't release anything that will have foreign nations declare war on the US
hopefully it's something so horrifying that every nuclear armed nation on earth immediately tries to first-strike you and you are forced to respond in turn with your entire nuclear and thermonuclear arsenal including those cobalt salted ones that you never told anyone about

it's gonna be some stupid shit that leaves room for someone else to be blamed. It's not gonna be fun it's gonna suck and I don't have asthma and my husband has a lot of weapons but i have zero motivation once my Unisom kicks in I just can't handle a world war tonight.

And thus began the era of unbridled shitposting.

Test

and why the fuck do you need a press conference to divulge a leak? Isn't that like a spout? Just leak the shit. don't talk about it just wait for people to stumble on it and be like FUCK!

I'm really just put out with all of this

Hey, thanks for Correcting the Record! Will you change the meme next week?

>including those cobalt salted ones that you never told anyone about

what do those do? afraid to google

I'll have to after he doesn't deliver, just like every other time in the past year.

aliums confirmed

hasn't he postponed this dozens of times already? i'm struggling to figure out whether this guy is a hero or just looking for attention

That would be just too good.

damn son, checked

How dow you know about those >:<

But sonce you do...

Our nuclear strategy is more reliant on delivery of warheads than sheer number.

Obviously being able to blow up the earth 5 times over is no use to anyone.

But stockpiles are strtegized so that with 1/~25 or so we could still do so

But with all US military exploits its more about precision than destruction these days (flaws of democracy and PC media cucks) so we more or less back to ole fashion atom bombs. In any evemt hydrogen.bombs would never be used

You dudnt hear it from me

They were waiting till the opposing side blew their load, you moron.

>burger education

Because the first debate had precisely zero effect on the rise of Trump in the polls, the Hillbot monstrosity was throwing all its ammo at Trump - case in point: this week a sudden (((leak))) of Trump's tax returns in 1995 with him posting a 915m dollar loss - that takes advantage of a tax break that BILL CLINTON SIGNED INTO LAW.

This was supposed to be the one issue that wounded Trump in his core demographic: working-class white voters. BUT WAIT: Just stoke those fires of discontent one more time. Fan the smoke-filled allegations surrounding Hillary and her bogus money laundering. Keep digging, because sure - it's totally only a right-wing conspiracy amirite :^)

R A R E
A
R
E

President Donald J Trump

Literally nothing will happen.

Plz delet this

"If it's smarter than a chicken, give it a good derpin'!"

When I sleep, I dream, and when I dream, Kek speaks.

He says to be patient. He says happenings come in threes or multiples of threes.

make lethal long-term fallout that kills people in shelters unless they have a 50-year food supply

oy vey, what does this goy know?

They could post that she killed and raped 30 ten year olds and no news agency would cover it for longer than 5 minutes, and any Facebook post about it would be blocked.

Bookmark this post

What would be something that nations around the world would start declaring war on US en masse? I'm literally clueless, humour me.

God damn you suck canada

>Bills nigga son
Explain.

Roasted

There will be too much talk about it to silence it all if it's anything sizable.

Slick Willie loves the black booty
MSM has ignored this story for decades

October 3, 5777
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

DAAAAMN SON WHERE'D YA FIND THESE DIGTIS AT?

Nice numbers leaf!

Well any day now the global markets are going to crater as the fear grows that central banks are losing control. Germany opens tomorrow with Deutsche Bank trying to gingerly manage rumors and keep its stock price above water. Might see some fireworks.

wew

Why is Buffalo Bill doing a Heath Ledger impression?

Well.. looks like you'll be quite busy

Not happening

How would Assange get to Berlin? Isn't he condemned to stay inside the Ecuadorian embassy?

RARE

the press will be in bein, amd he is video confrnceing there.

its so that when obamas drone strike kills assange the media will avoid the blast.

this.

is this shit like 6 hours away or 30 hours away?

6 hours

>Clintons rumored to have spoken about blacks "disparagingly"
Are you retarded? His black son was making national headlines in the mid 90s.
The media has publicized their remarks about black people since the early 80s.

Do you not have any concept of history or even know the history of these people thrust into the center of events right now?

Is there any indication that he will actually release the Clinton leaks tomorrow or is it just gonna be a speech?

PRESIDENT

DONALD

J.

TRUMP

>R A R E

Hey Guys Look!!!

@MissLizzyNJ 26m
FYI: the new #Wikileaks will be coming out at 10AM Berlin, Germany's time. For those of you in EST zone, that's 4AM. If you're in CST, 3AM.

The thought of how violently CTR must be shitting themselves right now brings me great joy. I've seriously had a chubby all day because of it. The image of David Brock slamming his tiny effeminate fist down on his desk as he cries out in impotent rage to lament the failings of his cuckold army is incredibly beautiful.

Can't wait to be honest

>The media has publicized
The MSM has done it's fucking best to ignore anything potentially damaging to the Clintons. Thanks for correcting the record though.

Don't be naive. He wants leverage. That is why he has been taking so damn long. You think he isn't negotiating with Hillary's people as we speak?

>negotiating with Hillary

How many Hellfire missiles you want senpai? 1, 2? 10?

It would just make blacks like Bill more.

not dubs, kek is not with you

So you werent alive or paying attention in the mid 90s when that dude and his mother were on 60 minutes talking about how bill wont even acknowledge his existence and that all they want is him to admit that he is the father and take an interest in his life?

Did you miss ABC and NBC news covering their calling black people animals and niggers in the mid 80s then covering it again in the mid 90s when HRC said blacks need to brought to heel?

I am sorry your memory is shit or that you simply werent alive to witness these things.

But this isnt new news and if you think it is you are retarded.

Good improvement. I will explain the joke.

Hillary critics commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head.

3 AM EST so that means 1:00 AM for us.

New Shad?

How many Americans are aware of Clinton's negro kid? Very fucking few. More people know about that mexican beauty queen who Trump called fat once.

Whether you fucking shills like it or not, the MSM actively ignores anything negative about HC.

please man Im getting diabetes from waiting...

>only a shill would be aware of history and things that were widely reported 20 years or more ago
Are you actually retarded or just very young? The stuff mentioned is common knowledge and you would know that if you werent either a youngfag or just a moron.

Nothings going to fucking happen.

F

IM THE EXTRA CRISPY COLONEL

YOU NAILED YOUR OWN COFFIN ROOSKIE

>in sure this comes from a reputable source
>Roger stone

Dropped

And what are you supposed to be, an aussie?

Nice try

that nig looks more like norm mcdonald than bubba, 2bqh,f@m