Will Europeans accept European Americans back as their own if ever things go sour here...

Will Europeans accept European Americans back as their own if ever things go sour here? I just do not see Trump winging and the US ever reestablishing it's historic European population as the dominant population. We are going to lose power and become a hated minority. If that happens I want us to leave and return to Europe. Europe needs people due to demographics. Don't take in disgusting niggers and Arabs. Take in the very sons and daughters of Europe who went off on grand adventures, and now wish to return home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLiRGW31nyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>European Americans

Europeans don't even like us enough to consider us European ;(

This is what I am curious about. Anti Americanism is trendy but is it so strong they don't even consider us kin?

Whats up with niggers climbing desks? Its not the first time I saw a pic like that.

>wanting to be European

You're a god-damn American son.

checkem'

Probably not

Thats not true ameribros. I always admired the american spirit! USA USA USA

What are we going to do in 30 years when Jose and Tyreef come to burn your house down and we can't stop them?

*have

i don't mind
we have russians
lets have americans
and watch the story unfold

america has fucked up the world in more ways than one by this point

Please, come back.

Only if you can prove all your ancestors were white.

Every people have their time to fuck the world up.

>and we can't stop them?
That's quite the European attitude to have there m8

you have to suck my dick weekly. so that you may know who is your eternal master.

Europeans generally see you as their degenerate children.
But you're welcome.

chimps gonna chimp brah

WHI YSNT THYS A GYF?!?!?!?

I'd like to be positive, sure, but if government soon becomes as non white as the country itself we won't have much to fall back on.

You literally have a nigger in charge of your country mate, you can't stop them anymore...

François, thats one of the most accurate images ive ever seen. Keep it up!

Come on, you can't expect us to conquer the world and not shack up with an Indian or two along the way.

I definitely would but holy shit, we'd end up with so much degeneracy even with just the whites.

By the time most American whites are so fed up with being a minority that they decide to move into Europe, things will be equally shitty in major Western European countries.

Lol you president already is a nigger

>US ever reestablishing it's historic European population as the dominant population.

Hehe

>gotta git up onna table an dance
>hol up I gotta text muh babbydaddy

Except you forgot to include Tunisia, Moracco, Egypt, Greece, Croatia, Albania, Turkey, Isreal, Syria

I think you guys will turn it around before it goes too far. America has already gone too far. The majority of babies being born are non whites. Whats been done here has no chance of being undone.

>Belgium

The government itself is mostly all white, and the only people running for pres right now are whites. This won't last forever though. Old white people vote more than anyone and theyre going to die soon.

>pic implying Europe isn't under a mental siege from Jewry as well.

What is? That we will never do it?

It is not me.

And many peoples of the former Empire no longer exist.

Personally I would have included France among degenerates.

Weird impulses and lack of control.

There countries right now are still majority white by a large number. They still have time. And White Americans returning to Europe would also help that situation.

their*

>USA

>majority white by a large number.
Wrong. Their countries are a majority white by percentage but we have 195 million non hispanic non middle eastern whites which is a FAR greater number than any European country.

So have the Dutch but I don't see anyone giving them shit

Anti-Americanism does not extend to the American people as far as I experience it. It's directed at your government and corporations.

What? Everyone hates the dutch

I guess that kid who pushed the chimp off his desk grew up and went to college. My how time flies.

Percentage is everything, you ditz. So we have more whites than any one single European country. Great? We also have more non whites than probably all of Europe combined.

That was actually a girl in that video.

Triple tri trips tho... That is a rich statement coming from a nation founded on the loot from churches across Europe.

Yes, as long as you don't have mongrel blood

The majority of white people here is just as brainwashed as you are. But underground, preparations are being made.

a) do you want to fight the American race war
b) or do you want to participate in the European cleansing

The choice is yours

Don't be a raycist.

I wish we could see what happened after the chick fell. I'm guessing he was screamed at for 30 mins then got jumped by lequisha's baby daddy

B please

Are you assuming that the US is going to stay stable through all of this? Did you not learn any lessons from history? Every multi-ethnic empire collapses simply because they are multi-ethnic. Too much in-group competition. The new nations reform around ethnic geographic areas. The Balkans are a perfect modern example. We won't last very long as a society in our current demographic state and Europe won't be far behind. The difference is that our whites are armed at a significantly higher rate than Europe. They might just be sitting ducks. And no, Europe as an entirety does not have less non-whites than the US What a dumb fucking claim.

only nationalists/fascists white americans (leftists/liberals btfo)

French peope belong in France, Dutch in the Netherlands, Germans in Germany, etc. Where we gonna put the millions of part-German/Anglo/Irish/Injun mongrels at without just completely globalizing the culture of the European nations?

why would we need losers that gave their country away to spics and niggers?

stay in your own shithole

Lel you and your parliamentary governments are clearly the offspring of Rome instead of our true Republic made up of representatives, executive, and judicial powers. Not to mention we are actually made up of a cross section of different kinds of people from across the world. Like young Rome, strong Rome. The Rome of hereditary inclusion and overly centralized power is late period degenerate Rome. France, Spain, and Italy are totally dysfunctional, corrupt, and degenerate and have been since the fall of original Rome. Only the u.s. Founded by men with a reverence and love for the classical phliosophers deserves claim to greatness of Rome.

We were so close.

100 kilometers from Moscow

100 kilometers from victory

and then

the winter.

Oh shit you're right.
Never noticed the tits.

>wanting to run away to shitty gay europe just because you bought into white nationlist LARP shit

We usually keep the degeneracy within our borders, it's America's holy mission to spread it's AIDS poz all over the world and to leave no nation untainted by jewish globalism.

They will stay in America to prove they are not racists.

You're all already mixed to a large degree anyway.

I may be latino but these fucking jews are screwing the whites over. Whites where is your pride?

You do not really know Europe. Europe today operates on the basis of the Civil Code. Enacted by Napoleon Bonaparte, and there are no more inspired by Rome.

>implying anyone is even a majority german or french or whatever now

Whites are still very conservative. As you say, it's the Jews. Just listen to white American music like country music. It's all about honoring your family and having dignity and pride in your hard work and ethics.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLiRGW31nyk

t. white newfag desperately trying to fit in

It's like they never really moved past their primitive tribal instincts

>You're all already mixed to a large degree anyway.
To a small degree maybe, but not to a large degree, my grandmother being Frisian is about as mixed as I get, all non-Slavic whites living here are 90%+ Western Germanic, so not very mixed.

>implying I was implying that

Well ye but the only media, movies, songs, etc. the rest of the world receives is extremely liberal and degenerate for the most part. It used to be better back in the day though but has become increasingly worse, especially since King Nigger took over the white house.

I'm a Latino too and think the same.

And Black music is often about struggle at the hands of something that has always been a particular way. So strange. But it's not racism, blacks are just lazy, I'm sure of it because I am white and therefore an expert of demographics. It's in my genes, after all.