How do we solve the Millennial problem?

We don't. We solve the Boomer problem

Holy retardation Mongoloidman. That pics just aweful

>I used my phone to hack it
ok Mr. Robot.

The millennial problem will be solved,the snake is eating it's own tail.

cringe thread?

>The owner gave me a free 12-month subscription
>Things that never happened

Sounds like something 'that kid' would say.

Pure lies.
anyone got the one of the girl stuck in the door?

To be fair she probably did get the free sub after sucking the manager off.

the next generation after millenials is even fucking worse

they are your worst nightmare in fact, you dumbass fucking stormtards kkek

>used my phone to hack it
Then who was phone?

They'll be so cucked they wont pose a threat. They might even flip to our side if they fire up their neurons a bit.

>50mph treadmill
Is that why they don't go faster than 12?

>it was real in my mind.

>have a gym
>accidentally install treadmills that can be hacked by any dope with a phone
>people get hurt, break limbs
>lawsuits left and right
Have a free 12 month sub ;)

>used my phone to hack it

>gym
>subscription
OP made that photo just to troll people

>not owning a cabin far out in the woods, able to live on your own, with an arsenal, far away from the cancer that will slowly kill itself with PC shit, self-importance and micro-aggressions.

It's like you're not even trying

>He thinks things don't go in a circular motion
>He thinks what is around just stays the way it is forever
>He thinks everything doesn't crumble when a country ends up too cucked
>He thinks the SJW farce isn't already in its death throes

Top fucking kek you dirty Polish bastard. Enjoy another 50 years of grass soup, you fully deserve it.

why would you connect a treadmill to a network?

Let’s talk for second about why this image is so awesome, because of what it tells us about the person who made it:
First of all, we know that this story didn’t happen, and we know for sure that some individual parts of the story (namely the “treadmill hacking” and the free gym subscription) can’t have happened either. Based on that, it’s safe to say that NONE of this actually happened. What does that tell us?

>1) That nobody did whistle at her in the gym, and the fact that she lied about it suggests she's so insecure about her unattractiveness that she has to make up stories about people giving her attention.
>2) Based on her misconception that you can "hack" a treadmill with a phone, we can also safely suspect that she knows nothing about technology. Meanwhile, her claim that she knows how to “hack” a treadmill suggests that she wants to be thought of as a tech-smart person, and she’s probably very dissatisfied with her complete inability to understand ideas like “hacking.”
>3) Her need to make up a story about getting revenge on a man for sexism means that sexism is something that deeply upsets her, but she her own life is so devoid of sexism that she has create fabrications as evidence of its existence.
>4) Her belief that physical violence is the proper response for whistling at a woman suggests she's got a lot of rage towards men, which likely stems from her inability to appeal to them.

All of the above feelings of inadequacy led her to create this image, and that suggests that she’s so deeply insecure that she has to rely on complete fabrications in order to feel good about herself. Based on the evidence, it's safe to say that she is an exceedingly unhappy person, who likely struggles to even feel okay on a daily basis.

And that makes me very happy. Because she’s a cunt, and she deserves it.

Don't you know you can dial the number written on the treadmill to ha- oh wait that's customer service.

Not once she shifted the motor into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

it's working, it definitely stirred my memory pot

We also know she's never been inside a gym since she called a membership a subscription...so she probably also plays mmos or some shit. That's a hambeast right there.

>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

>Remotely hacking an embedded computer

Naw the pendulum is swinging back. Kids don't take SJW shit seriously

wait you can hack treadmills?

This is some Sherlock Holmes shit right here

Fucking checked.