This is Webb Hubbell's illegitimate spawn Chelsea Clinton. While not mixed-race...

This is Webb Hubbell's illegitimate spawn Chelsea Clinton. While not mixed-race, this bitch is so famously fucking pig-ugly that even the faggot liberals on TV used to make fun of her.

bump because Cred Forums doesn't talk about this enough, especially now

wew lad

This is back when she was fat and gross.

I mean grosser.

Ugly sick Hillary couldn't even get her own husband to fuck her, so she had to get impregnated by this guy.

>While not mixed-race,

M8 she's got the features of a fucking sambo

Chelsea's public speaking engagements are excuses to take in bribes for her mother

There can be no doubt as to why Trump called Hillary's fidelity into question.

I actually used to have the hots for Chelsea. Back when the sax man was pres and I was just a lad myself.

She's fucking disgusting. And yes, Webb Hubbell sired her.

I find her attractive but my final judgment is contingent upon the quality of her feets.

She's my age and I remember wanting to fuck every girl @ school, regardless of what she looked like.

This bitch honestly made/makes me want to vomit. She is one of the nastiest looking twats in the white world.

You mean pre-plastic surgery (Hillary alone has had 9 operations since 2000) albeit post-several pounds of makeup

She looks mixed raced though and nothing like Bill. Also Bill and Hillary have straight hair.

You are a liar.

He's honestly much better looking. Chelsea is hideous.

Yep, that's the girl I liked. She looks just like the girl next door I also had a crush on. Long curly hair still does it for me.

>chelsea clinton is the spawn of cuckoldry
>barack obama jr. is the spawn of cuckoldry

What's up with liberals being such cucks? And white liberal women being such whores?

I take it back. She may be mixed race.

She may be mixed with this race.

This even as a horny little kid I was appalled by her face

>Ann dunham
>white

I don't think she cared about her looks, I think she wanted to hide her parentage.

Holy moly that's the best side by side I've seen. I love this story, I really wish we could crack it open before the election.

Why

WHY DOES NOBODY CARE THAT CHEALSEA IS NOT BILLS DAUGHTER?

ALL of Cred Forums should be crying out in harmony that she is not Bill's.

C'mon lads, push this.

Even white people think they all look the same. Remarkable.

I actually find her kind of cute, in that neighbor girl next door kind of way.

Got some sort of stuff backing up your theory?

Actually she looks a lot like Bill in this photo

It's really amazing how ugly she is. She's uglier than Carter's kid.

Here is the troll looking bitch with her fat jowled father in a photograph.

>that one video where an absolute madman walks up to Chelsea Clinton to get his book signed and he asks if she knows if Bill isn't her real father