Trump is a cuck

Good afternoon,

This is your daily post to show you that the real reason why America isn't great is the GOP and Trump cucks have fucked up this great nation.

The only way to make it great again is to vote the shitstains out of office.

...and now back to your reguarly scheduled ponies and pedo posts..

>4 out of 8 Justices in the Supreme Court
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure there's 9 justices to stop there being a stalemate on situations. Is this guy a retard or am I wrong?

One died

Aren't they meant to appoint another?

Trump is not the GOP. Good God I am so tired of CTR.

This really, really activated my almonds...

hey shitstain...he's the GOP's chosen one to run in the election - go fuck yourself

That only happened after it because apparent that obama was steering the plane into a fucking mountain.
The nigger king has has dem control working with him for the majority of his time in office.

Trump is not the GOP.

>trump
>gop

What's the point of any of those is Obama doesn't listen to anything they say. Did anyone vote for the Iran deal. Did anyone vote for Obama care.

They are, but they haven't let obama, because republicans want a conservative on the court.

OP is just a retard that doesn't understand how our government works.

Trump isn't a republican, in the sense you are using it.

wrong answer...thank you playing...

The KEKservatives have been in charge since before Obama got into office...

>chosen one
That was el rato. Go drink some bleach.

Trump is winning.

The entire global financial order is doing everything possible to bring Trump down and he is still winning. The media is lying, the polls are rigged - but look at the rally turnouts, look at the primary turnout, look at voter enthusiasm.

CTR is desperate - they must be 75% of Cred Forums at this point. Hillary hiring international teenage shills to bring down Trump is just her latest treasonous act.

Trump is the man of the century. Americans who don't vote for him are fools who are enslaving themselves to debt and banks and world-wide EU style communism forever. Luckily it won't work! The financial bubble will burst regardless though, get grandma's money out of the market and buy a farm, then sell short!

Why do you think we chose Trump instead of that dumb fuck jeb?

Get the fuck out of here CTR.

>>Trump is winning.

LOLOL asshat....I think you've eaten shit for too long.

He's LOSING and it's YUUGE LOSING

These guys are right, trump isn't GOP, it was supposed to be jeb bush as the nominee and when that floundered, ted cruz.

The guy in OPs pic doesn't get this. All those republican majorities came in after obama got elected and fucked everything up The democrat congress voted for obamacare, no one voted for the iran deal and it's still completely illegal.

hey shitstain....this has been in place long before Obama took office.

The GOP has been destroying America since Reagan and they need to be voted out of office so America can be made great again

>GOP
>Trump

The GOP hates Trump, are you really this stupid or are you just pretending?

That's because almost all establishment republicans suck as much dick as the establishment democrats. The establishment is the problem. Trump will change that.

The shills are in fucking overdrive recently.

Get fucked you hook nosed Hillary faggot.

>y-yeah! Its all those other guys f-fault g-guys!

Please, just kill yourself. Failing that, just go back to plebbit and FB. Trolling used to be a art.

>Real reason America isn't great

We all know the real reason Schlomo.

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE ALL CTR THREADS