STOP BODY SHAMING MEN SHITLORD

When did you realize our society unfairly compels men to work out too much?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqGAzPs8uC8

>being /fit/ is bad
typical amerifat

LOL

thought this was a parody. difference between childish women brains and men. we sort it out or just dont give a fuck. we dont blame it on magazines or social pressure.

We should all strive to be super men

I got fat as fuck after multiple surgeries, prescribed steroids and prolonged bedrest

mostly it was the steroids

I used to be /fit/ as fuck in the military and now im fat

I feel disgusted by it everyday
I work out everyday because i know its disgusting.

I have a legit reason why im fat and i still dont care its fucking gross as fuck

get to the gym faggots
there is no reason why you cant be a chad in your own right

Fuck off manlet body shaming is good for you.

Pressure to get fit isn't so bad, people should feel slightly uncomfortable if they're too fat or skinny or just unhealthy. It's the implied narcissism that isn't appropriate, men shouldn't be that ... prissy. A potential dad should be worried about getting his finances and career in order, not a six pack.

I'm never pressured to bulk up though. I just like to do it.

>society compels men to work out too much?
its not working

>Shaming isn't a strong motivation.

Move your ass if you're unhappy about your body, if you are then don't give a fuck about what people think.

Fuck off, I'm a 5'7" manlet, the least I can do is get /fit/

Do not be strong, do not assert, do not strive, do not overcome.
Let go and sleep, shhh.

>HOW DARE YOU IMPLY PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. MY JEWISH PROFESSOR TOLD ME EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND WE ALL KNOW JEWS ARE PERFECT BEING THAT ARE NEVER WRONG.
>REEEEEEE

The guy in that video looks like a spooky skeleton. No one says you need a lot of muscles but you at least need enough muscle/fat to not look like you're from auswitz.

This.

Get shamed into fighting shape son

I agree that body shaming fit men and nolift enabling are stupid ideas, but at the same time, I'm never setting foot inside a gym because I'm lazy.

>white men are becoming betas
>FUCKING WHITE MEN ARE TO STRONG STOP IT
even our beta men worry them

Time to shitpost this on /fit/

Is striving to be the best you possibly can be in the one lifetime you are granted not the right thing to do? I find it hard to believe people actually think being a fat fuck is okay...

pretty much this, the age of the last men is upon us

good goy, keep being a fatso.

i'm a skinny lanky fuckhead and i'm glad that physical athleticism is praised in this society

>muscles are bad, fat is good!
>universal healthcare for all!!
how? i don't even understand how people think this
i understand how people could get caught up in the "wow i'm so oppressed because i'm a nigger kike whore"
but this?
what the fuck

>unrealistic bodies
>are actually realistic and achievable

also, he can pass as a very flat chested girl.

this.

This faggot should kill himself. What enrages me is (((they))) will eventually make this a movement and feminist hamplanets will cheer it on.

Pretty normal build for a kid his age actually, assuming he's tall

The most potent act of rebellion in a doomed nihilist death cult faggot society is to be fit and muscular.

I thought religion was because it forces you to self improve and care about society's morals.

Never had any problem as a chubster. How can you be pressurised by American society when most of you are overweight?

yeah why not, women will wonder why all men getting fat too when they are and start working out again

5'8" here, working out atleast makes you appear bigger

BOO HOO

Try being born as an ugly woman and see how fun life is.

>feminist hamplanets will cheer it on
You mean "pay lipservice". At best.

>pressure to improve health

Why is this a bad thing?