What are some of Cred Forums's favorite guns? I personally love the m1 Garand...

What are some of Cred Forums's favorite guns? I personally love the m1 Garand. And yeah i know i am a fucking leaf just deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk-UCHsyTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=tCNIA0Toeqg
youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g
youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ijQQV-LX2xM
australianpolice.com.au/prohibited-weapons/
gunsamerica.com/blog/unleash-saw-civilian-m249-now-available-full-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=bAs8acvgbTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take this shit quality bait to /k
fucking leaf

Guns are wrong, and the 2nd amendment is outdated.

>A

That's a good gun. I like big bore revolvers and ak47s myself.

BLITZKRIEG!!!

/thread
lol this

hk416/mr556
German guns are best guns

Have you looked into the MG3? Literally an MG42 adapted to shoot 308

T-Shirt Gatling Gun is the best.

Mosin Nagant

I like lugers

but yea this goes to

Fuck that, 8x57 IS is much better

no fake man

Basic AR-15 in an M4 configuration. Can't go wrong

amen. 8mm is best mau mau

I wish they made a modern version of this.

they make repros --- they suck, but are a very cool concept

No h8 plz

Just bought another rifle to spite you. I'm going to drive into town and hand it to the first white man I see.

PTRY91

I too love being deaf.

>FAL

More like the FAIL amirite guise

What is that thing it the bottom right?

Leaves must be attracted to the designs of fellow leaves. Now leaf us be and go to

CZ-75, AK-47, any bolt action rifle, Mossberg 500.

nice proxy

Garand is fucking wonderful.

SKS, AK74, Lee Enfield, Dragunov, G3

>tfw britcuck

You yanks make me jealous

If I move to the US will I be able to buy and make a deus vult meme rifle like this?

What rifle is it?

Garand gets a special exception to the 5 round magazine limit. Bretty gud.

Looks like this.

God bless the Jews for this one.

I am close to owning one soon. A buddy of mine has one and I love the fuck outta it. Downside is it chews ammo a little so repacking ammo isn't fully possible.

If I had the cash, I'd get the "right arm of the Free-World" because that rifle is based as fuck!

You could get a CAI L1A1 or a DSA for like a 5th of the price, The L1A1 is made from mostly milsurp parts.

God-tier rifles.

hmm looks a lot gayer, much slimmer and some other things that makes it less aesthetic

fuck it then

shitty accuracy. P90 is a great SMG even though it's been played out by every FPS game.

I prefer the Kar 98k

>I've never fired a gun and only know of firearms through mainstream media

While these are solid choices, you are all disgusting

>You could get a CAI L1A1 or a DSA for like a 5th of the price

lol no.

Aesthetically pleasing, but it fires meme round

I want one so bad. So, so bad.

AR > Everything else

The smell of sulfur in the air at the range is my favorite smell besides vanilla perfume.

>.45 acp
>meme round

Solid argument.

They failed the army's tests and cost twice as much as more reliable ARs

Your meme rifle is a garand's barrel with an m14's reciever

Love me some C-96's

how expensive are guns and ammo for you burgers?

Can't go wrong, get a stock for the
A
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

You can get a century g3 for around $600. DSA fal's and even the CAI fals are around $1000.

The ptr 91's are around $800-1000

Metric > inch

Especially for milsurp magazines

Really want me a Garand.

Right now my favorite has to be the K31.

guns anywhere from $100 to $1,000,000

ammo anywhere from $0.05 to hundreds of dollars per shot.

599 us dollers

im not even allowed to know one type of gun from another but ill go with anything that fires neetseekers

i've alwyas liked using the g36e

Pretty reasonable, I reload my own.

Depends on what you are buying and where you are buying it. Where I live I could go to the gun shop and get a hand gun, different models ranging in prices from 150 to almost 1500, and ammo in the range of 30-60 per box. Now Joint Base Lewis-McCord is not that far away and everything is between 100-600 dollars cheaper. Then there are the sales. I love that PX.

Where did you pick yours up and how much did you pay, im in the market for one.

The worlds only automatic revolver

youtube.com/watch?v=zk-UCHsyTh4

thank you, meme dream not dead then

also I want a colt python 4 inch for carry and my meme american life in complete

Your American meme dream is pretty noice.

>only

Good luck hitting anything with such a small grip and short barrel for a .357. Your effective range under duress is maybe 10-20 yards.

You're thinking of the mateba

youtube.com/watch?v=tCNIA0Toeqg

I didnt know chiapas recocked

thank you

i think so too

You ever shoot one? They are pretty accurate. The only thing I didn't like was the wooden grips (the rubber ones are better) and the weird recoil. Don't shit on something you know nothing about.

My favorite gun is the one that saves me from a pack of ferals

It was AIM surplus years ago for $200. They range about $300 or so now.

The ammo is the hard thing to find.

vz 58

>Implying it's meant for longer than 10-20 yards.
It's a sidearm you fucking idiot. It is specifically designed for short range fire.

You're firing .357 rounds from a .38 frame. How's that a good design? Either get a snub .38 or a full-sized .357. Would you buy a moped with a big block engine?

If you aren't able to hit targets effectively at longer ranges with your sidearm, you need a better sidearm. Don't expect it to be a rifle, but settling for 10 yards is not ideal.

AN-94. Too bad there will never be an imported version.

Always wanted a SAW and unlimited ammo.

Yeah I wanted one for the longest time, but just to show off the wierdness. They have RFID chips. Better off by far with a Manurhin.

Carried one for about a year, fun to shoot but a bitch to clean

is that Veronica Vain? MUH

does the GAU-8 count?

>tfw i can't own neither of both

The original floppies remover and a nice hi power.

Hell yeah. Strap it to a SUV frame and go to town.

those are nightmare-mode to field strip

OP... italians. I think I know you.

This one

pure sex

This is it field stripped.

Kraut space magic

M1...good choice leaf. Would love to own a tactical m1a one day.

I just love love their magic, mo chara.

That's semi-automatic

Why would anyone need a military rifle unless they are a terrorist?

>need

P90 master race

Because fuck you.

Literally, that's the only reason we need.

The same reason we have every right to smoke weed, drive an H2, or buy an R 295X2.

damn fine gun. Would love one over my fireplace.

FAL outdated

SCAR Master Race

to fight the cartels.

>playing csgo
>after 2014
wew
lad

Still the 2nd or 3rd most played multiplayer game on steam last time I checked

That's only because all the hackers that play it have 10 accounts.

See: Number 4 you dumb goyim

Nah. Hackers almost get instantly VAC banned now.

Classic.

Huh no shit. When I played it was literally every game had one blatant hacker and at least one or two more lowkey wallers. It was unplayable.

a lever to help you load the snail drum

I wish I could find one of those.

Too bad there's no sulfur in modern smokeless powder...

I would love a p90 but the meme ammo it uses is really fucking expensive, and I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of getting a cuck stamp so I could SBR it.

where the fuck did you hear this?

>weed
im sorry user but...

One time I got banned when I said that killing shillary with an M1 would be patriotic af

am not very bright

i wish would make a new and improved tec-9. keep the same look, but use better construction and hammer out all the kinks.

it's beautiful. it's just mechanically shit.

It's not beautiful. plus it was an AB-10 he was using

tactical tractor

There's one on gunbroker right now for $3,000.

THAT FUCKING FILE NAME AYYY LMAO

Such a sexy gun

I'm jelly. Figures I join the one branch of the military that doesn't get to shoot in boot camp. In six years I never got to shoot anything but a Government 45 chambered in .22lr.

Winston Churchill wrote about a time where he used one of these to kill 4-5 mudslimes in the Second Boer War

k98k

There are just too many good arguments against a Chiappa Memegun and not enough for. I have never heard a bad thing about a Manurhin.

Friend of mine's C96 Red Nine I got to fire.

My dad was in the El Salvadorian army during the 80s and stole one of these from a commie jungle camp after they raided it.

It's deactivated cause of bullshit laws but its been in the family every since and he keeps it over his fireplace.

Cool gun, looks like an AK at first, but mechanically fascinating.

not against the gun but that it has an rfid chip in it

>jealous of being a 60%er
>jealous of a niggerpres
>jealous of being shot by blacks because you're white
>jealous of being told being white is evil from as early as primary school
>jealous of paying reparations for slavery

be careful, don't wanna get arrested for hate speech

lol I was about to post about that, is mother bought him one the year it came out, was reading his book "My early life" reads like an adventure story actually; highly recommended.

>tfw my dad fled before the Civil War and is anti-gun
>didn't bring any cool shit
>doesn't even have cool american shit from the 70s-80s

fuck

My buddy had one we went to shoot.

Never got more than three rounds before a jam. Shut gun/10

don't bother with g43. Expensive and fragile. Only good for collecting purposes

you have to go back.

Posting. If you don't own guns, you're a bonafide nu-male cuck.

Fuck off faggot.

>50 round mag
>3 whole nano seconds of sustained fire
>reload

Swap that ak for something classy and we'll talk

Too fragile.

FN-49 best mau mau (and .30-06)

>Dawoo
>galil
>acog

What the fuck do you do for a living?

Ive visited a few times. america pretty much owns the place

So? You don't belong here.

>K31

MUH DICK

HNNNNNNNNNG

Swivel chair mechanic for the US Air Force.

A gun I can't legally get my hands on

you still get to own superior czechnology

Either you make that sweet sweet O pay or you've got a few stripes. I hope you don't have an insane wife. I did 5 years in the marine corps and saw dudes get fucked over way too often. Seems a little better in the AF but not much. Really surprised you have a Dawoo though. I didn't think they imported many into the states unless you somehow had a chance to pick one up in ROK?

Anything that kills googles and skypes is fine by me.

>more reliable
Also, they didn't fail the test. The army wanted to stick with the m16 because there would be no point in changing it and special operations love this gun.

Army guns
Because ALL guns belong in the Army

Just get a type 97 or VZ 58. You Canadians don't have it as bad as Californians.

I had to look real far for that Daewoo. They pop up from time to time on gunbroker for 1400. Not bad when they average 1800 sometimes. Well worth it. The gun runs pretty well too. Never experienced a malfunction or stoppage after 2k rounds since I picked it up last September.

>That feel when going to the ROK soon and having to leave my guns stateside

I'm a fucking leaf so I can't own most of the guns I want. Among the ones I can have, I am partial to the VZ-58 as something to just shoot 4 fun.

So far as old guns go, there are a whole fucking bunch I'd have tomorrow if I weren't such a poorfag. K98k, K31, MAS-36, Lee-Enfields, etc. I'd even get a shitty Arisaka for the lulz.

>What are some of Cred Forums's favorite guns?
Anything French.

why the fuck is this not on /k
bait thread

If you really want to bring the Mau-Mau, into a Hakim rifle. Obnoxiously loud at ranges, makes the Fudds go home

>K98k, K31, MAS-36, Lee-Enfields, etc. I'd even get a shitty Arisaka for the lulz.
I've own all of those minus a K98k which I used to own.
I had a the gun that one is based on, the Swedish AG-42b "Ljungman." Twas fun at the range trolling gun.

For carrying all the time the Kahr CM9 is very nice. 6+1 shots of 9mm. About $350. Very small but it will kick a lot of ass...

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g

After I adjusted the gas settings.

Thats a No 4. it won World War II

What you really want is an No 1, it won the entire fucking British Empire

>shitty arisaka

The early ones were literally amongst the best bolt action rifles of the war.

Hillary plz go

Go back to the UKuck to register your butter knife Ahmed. This is America, freedom or BTFO.

The best gun is the one you actually own

Forgive me for being a gun noob but can they get "used up"? Do they lose effectiveness/accuracy over time?

Lmao bullpups are gay

>Forgive me for being a gun noob but can they get "used up"? Do they lose effectiveness/accuracy over time?

What exactly are you asking about? Guns don't wear out very fast at all. Ammo might degrade of you work underwater...

Shot one of these on full auto. Very comfy.

>All this wehraboo shit

Barrels can become eroded and pitted after several thousand rounds and lugs on bolts can shear off. However it is common to replace barrels and worn parts. Receivers on modern guns (pretty much anything made from the 1950s to today) can last forever with proper care. There are some exceptions however it is not the norm. There are Vietnam era M16 rifles in use that have undergone several repairs and replacements in their lives.

Parts get wear
barrels eventually get shot out

It's same as a car

Generally
keep it lubricated and clean and it'll last a long fucking time
>depending on a billion other factors

Fair enough m8, I'm not an expert on japcrap or anything. I recall hearing a lot of horror stories about the gun though.

How was the K98k?

Also general question for everyone since I try to avoid /k/ (due to not knowing enough to post on a specialized board), is the H&K SL8-4 any good?

Armor piercing 30.06 can fuck things up

good luck finding one

unless you do a very pricey conversion with very pricey and rare G36 parts

In which case it's worth it for novelty's sake and resellability

otherwise
You'll have a "featureless" (thumbhole stock and single stack and flashhiderless) semi auto with limited capacity and very hard to come by parts

Meant the gun itself, was trying to get a rough sense of how quickly it might start to degrade but based on these anons

probably not very quickly and would depend on the gun and the care given to it.

I think I may start lurking /k/ for a while and learn.

What's the best first gun to get?

I'm thinking a .22 revolver since it's one of the cheapest, any other ideas?

"any" 30-06 can fuck a lot of things up. But this one is just special :D

youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ

Something that kills what it shoots. Good chance that if you have to use a firearm to defend yourself, it's probably going to be up against some drugged up google or a whole mob of them.

I was asking because my uncle has one lel. I was going to beg him to let me buy it eventually but yeah now that I think about it the parts thing is no good.

ar15. A cheap one is like $450 right now.

AR-15. It's a good rifle to get started on.

The gun itself, unless it is a total POS, will last longer than you will. There are 200 year old flintlocks that fire better now due to better black powders...

Of course, if the gun is wrecked then it is dead... But unless it is all rusted or physically destroyed most big steel things last hundreds of years before they need to be re-polished :D

I just bought a 60 year old 30-06 that was carried a LOT but fired little and it is really just as good as the day it was made.

This baby right here. California legal too.
> In b4 made in China trolls.

>I'm thinking a .22 revolver since it's one of the cheapest, any other ideas?

I lot of people now are just getting ar-15 style rifles as a first gun. Recoil is very low and the ammo is not that much more costly than the little .22's

Little kids might be better off with .22s but for grown people you will be selling it off very soon.

Gotcha. I was leaning towards trying to get something brand new for my first gun, but apparently there's no need to worry about that then. I got to shoot for the first time (clay shooting with a Beretta 686) and it was fun, so going down the rabbit hole now. Want to try a handgun and rifle next, I think a .22 is recommended for starting (low recoil so you can practice more without getting sore/exhausted), so I'll try those and then pick something.

M14

Army could never afford to equip these. But no, nothing by HK has EVER been unreliable, read a book. HK is god tier.

For a Semi-.22 gun the Ruger SR-22 is very nice and actually pretty popular even as a self defense gun for lighter people.

Stick must be less than 2 inches long. Reported to ATF

Fuck you, you commie bastard.

I will never have a white qt daughter. JDIMSA

>that stock

hnnnng i don't know why but I like it a lot

I want an M14, M1 Garand or Carbine, AR-15, and a reliable remington pump shotty.

>tfw living in commie New Jersey

I wanna move into the Pennsylvania countryside when I'm done with college

Don't go getting a high recoil big revolver as a first gun.... They might sound cool and big but they are very expensive to shoot and they will fuck you up. If you get a revolver get a larger heavy lower caliber used thing you can trade off easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijQQV-LX2xM

Try to get used since used .22 revolvers go for like $100.

Vid attached is an S&W500 that will wreck your wrist and cost $1.50 per shot.

Ignore the people who say AR-15. A .22lr is the best first gun to get, and no matter how many guns you have, the .22lr will always be fun and one of your favorites. As far as which .22 to get, I'm partial to ruger, so a 10-22 if you want a rifle, and a mark series if you want a handgun.

There is nothing wrong with getting an AR-15, but it's not a particularly great first gun, and once the cowadoody tacticool mall ninja appeal runs it's course, you'll probably bring the .22lr to the range more often than the AR-15.

That's because no matter how old they are they're always in great shape, minus a few scratches and dents from being dropped.

AR-15

Slider thread, Cred Forums is being monitored.

Oh, and an M1911

Absolutely classic.

The beautiful *CHING* after you unload into a line of enemy soldiers

A .22lr is completely impractical nowadays

Cost of ammo no longer gives it the original benefit/appeal

And it is ineffective for most any actual game hunting or self defense

And rim fire blowback is far less reliable than stoner gas in center fire

for most people, an ar is perfect for home defense, ranged shooting, and learning to defend your country and get practical shooting skills while not wasting money on what essentially has no purpose outside of shooting small varmints at close ranges

It being scary and tactical isn't an argument. It's modular reliable and can do anything you can fucking imagine. You can even get a .22 upper and swap it out.

ignore this guy. You'll get bored of a .22lr in a day. Get an ar15 my dude.

>There is nothing wrong with getting an AR-15, but it's not a particularly great first gun, and once the cowadoody tacticool mall ninja appeal runs it's course,

You can't say it's not a particularly great first gun since it has been the first gun of many people who joined the military never firing a gun in their entire lives. And you can't claim it's a mall ninja gun unless it has 86 attachments on it, otherwise it's just as standard a rifle as standard can get.

>unload into *some god damn Japs

ftfy

She can shoot my cum gun any day!
But forreal sauce on the semen demon.

Lol no, it's a hacker fiesta, I uninstalled 3 days ago because of this

At least try to get a used 10/22 for far less money. The new ones usually don't work well without work and the old ones are very common and go for a song. Try to spend more money on ear protection and good safety glasses and cleaning supplies.

I would actually go for a nice old mini-14 before an AR-15 but you know how that will escalate!

Don't be afraid of a good very common name brand old gun as a first gun. You can always trade it once you get you feet wet and those old good guns never die.

But in all cases get a gun you really like and want. Never get a gun because someone else told you to get it unless you like it too! If you love your gun it will love you too ;)

If you really like guns a year or so from now you will have 10 anyway :D

My collection.

Vepr 20.5" 762x39 (rpk configuration)
BCM Recce 18" 5.56
SD9VE 9mm (car/bed gun)

Will grab a PSAK or Arsenal depending on if PSA releases a new batch (last ones had issues).

Kinda want a meme gun like a Vepr12 but i dunno.

That filename
Top fucking kem

The M1 is a fine rifle.

>MG42
>50 round drum
With all that time reloading how are you going clip any muslims m8

The AR15

I think everyone should have an AR due to their modular nature. I also think people should own an AK for balance.

And here I am surrounded by firearms. One of them was used to set free the slaves.

This.

Just get a glock and a 33 round mag, buy 10.

High cap mags are always good to have.

I've shot an m1 garand and the recoil is insane. Makes me wonder how everyone ran around shooting that thing in WWII

If you want a good revolver for your first one and can swing the 800 bucks for it and find one in decent shape. Colt Officers Model Match in .22.

I have one, god damn tack driver.

M1903 and not for the sake of being contrarian to the mosin. It's just a fucking great rifle and I especially love the sights on the A3

Veronica Vain.

>going to ROK soon

Haha have fun in hell

Some of us aren't limp wrist crybabies.

It's really not bad at all.
You sound like one of those cunts who cry about 12 gauge shotguns and how they're going to break your shoulder.
Pathetic.

Do it with the last round after taking out certain key figureheads in her circle.

Gotta have that ching when she hits the floor

Oh my god... have ptsd now.

Try holding it like you mean it, I've never shot an M1 but I've shot 30.06 and I've held M1's. Heavier guns have less kick, just hold it like you mean it.

I love my SVT-40, another benefit of being a leaf I guess.

You probably just aren't holding it right. I have a 5'2 turbomanlet friend who has one and he shoots it fine.

If you shoot a 12 gauge without any padding at all and good ammo they will knock your glasses, hat, and ear pro off and make you see stars for a moment :D

It's Awesome!!!

>Turbomanlet
kek

Shot a double barrel 12g without padding a while back, the only gun that's made me hurt like that ever. everything else is just a matter of how much you get moved around.

Going to SK is fun af. Only loser barracks rats complain about getting a overseas tour that gives you a free BOP after a year with a great chow hall and cheap bars outside the gates.

The way the clip pops out is really weird too. I bet soldiers lost a shit ton of those things back then.

How petite are you?

The RPG-7

Pull back with your shooting hand and forward with your offhand really hard but not to the point it makes you sway the gun. Bigger calibers take a while to get used to, nobody shoots their first few rounds perfect unless they're fucking fat or strong as hell.

5'8 skinnyfat with skelly arms and I don't know wtf you're talking about

I'm 220lbs and have massive shoulders. Don't talk shit when you have no idea what you're talking about. Pic related. Me shooting m1 garand

I am 6'0" at 155.... Maybe too light for 3.5" magnum slugs...

>mossberg 500
Not the prettiest but best bang for your buck ever

Gain some weight and don't forget your squats or your butt will get flabby

Don't listen to
Because he is retarded. You've got to lean into the gun. Your body swaying back will absorb the recoil. If you shot it at a bench sitting down, then your shoulder is going to absorb a majority of it because your body isn't going to move. Not a whole lot you can do to mitigate it while sitting. Hold it firmly, but not "really hard" like numbnuts above me thinks. If you haven't, try shooting it standing up. Focus on leaning into the gun with your feet shoulder width apart. Don't lean backwards, it's called the 'chick lean' for a reason

>Be a fucking leaf
>Don't own a lee enfield
K Y S

I just lost about 20 pounds just so I could carry more ammo and guns up to the mountain shooting spot :D

He never said not to lean into it. It's better to hold it too tight and get a feel for how firmly to hold it than limpwrist it and work your way up, for me anyway.

browning A5 ultralight in 12ga

Gain the weight back in lean muscle, you don't have to be a fatty

Yea that's what the guy said. To lean into it. I only shot it standing up. I always thought it could be shot faster probably from playing video games

Go buy a gun for yourself. Don't be a faggot.

>Don't lean backwards, it's called the 'chick lean' for a reason

:D

You have to go back juan.

You must be a lanky bastard. I'm 6'"1 192 and I will get occasional minor bruises from my Saiga but it's never an issue shooting it.

chicken leaning and chicken winging at the same time goddamn git gud bitch

As long as there's available ammo, this weapon will last longer than me.

post your tummy so i can give you an accurate analysis on what to do

Great gun, but take this shit over to /k/ where it belongs.

Just be glad those Aussie cucks are not on-line yet...

I'm not Hispanic

Yeah okay lmao

you need to go back ho chi minh

accuracy: solid
weight: solid
ergonomics: solid
cost of production: solid
recoil: nonexistent lol 9mm
size: can fit it inside op's anal cavity
yet the MPL/MPK never caught on. what a sad fate

Why would I lie?You ever seen a Hispanic dude that's 6'4"? I'm part nig

actually yeah there was a big motherfucker named emanuel who tried to rape me in high school, he was at least 6'5

How does it feel to know that John Garland was a FUCKING LEAF?

Garand*

> I'm part nig

Should have just went with Hispanic

>stamped
>9x19

kek

lma0

Mosin nugget a memegun? What

How has this thread been up for so long without on of them shitting up the thread? These threads usually summon every Aussie gun cuck.

australianpolice.com.au/prohibited-weapons/

Greg and John of Hickok45 are both 6' 8"...

they're big guys

who /hype/ for type 81 here?

>AnUs

Nuggets are memeguns. Based Ian from forgotten weapons proved it can't take a single grain of sand without dying.

:( shucks well its a good thing i dont live in sand but in snow forests and rain, so mud would be a bigger issue for me in the case of heavy rain

4 u.....godammit i could not resist.

Never fails to make me laugh my ass off

they have a semi-automatic version for about 8000
gunsamerica.com/blog/unleash-saw-civilian-m249-now-available-full-review/

I wanted to get a mosin as my racewar protection rifle, it seemed great cost wise and low cost bullets 7.62x54mm like 40 rounds for $20

I hear it's difficult to find magazines and that all of them are pinned to 5 rounds, is this true? Should I pick this up over an sks?

I've never seen an arisaka for sale in canada, sadly. that'd be sweet

> I'm part nig

I figured you was something. Knew it wasn't white whatever the fuck kind of mongrel you were.

Christ no. They're pushing $300 for a $100 rifle. Get an SKS at that rate or save up for an AR.

Mauser>Springfield=Enfield>>>>Mosin

Mosins are a lot of fun to shoot but when it really hits the fan you want something that won't shit itself because you got a tiny speck of dirt in it.

Because our laws are based on mag capacity, you can, legally, get AR pistol mags (10 rds in canada) and use with an adapter on the sks. the thing is more expensive than the rifle though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAs8acvgbTM

Maybe a nice 50BMG semi-auto!

Well then what rifle would you recommend im the case of a negro raid on my suburbian neighborhood, my us marine neighbor has a Sig and AR 15 and a 50cal a lot of pistols as well and meanwhile I only have crappy swiss army knife for defense :(

Yeah, I'm like 140lbs and can handle my garand just fine. You're just a pussy faggot who can't grip the rifle right. You're a scared cunt

If you have 11 grand to blow

I'm 75% white. 25% black

If you like milsurp, any other rifle. 1903, Mauser, Enfield. Save the money and buy quality while you're at it. Don't buy beat to shit milsurp.

Who's the qt in the middle?

I don't own one and I'm sure your frail ass almost dislocated your shoulder the first time you shot one

Thanks I'll look into it.

You really don't want a bolt action in an urban environment, jumping on the bandwagon with the SKS reccomendation because you can deck it out in tacticool shit and make it a poor man's ar. Plus you can still hunt with it if you have to.

A nice reliable AR-15 will be fine for negro riots. Maybe get some sandbags on the side of your houses one the neighbor's side. He will take care of 90% of it for you but you don't want to get in his fire.

Depends on how much you wanna spend. Low budget go with the SKS meme gun, moderate see what gook knockoff AKs they have at your local fun store. If you can afford an AR go for it.

DO WANT!

Handle the rifle right and It'll treat you right. You're just a butthurt fag who doesn't know how to shoot.