Italians rescue 6,000 rapefugees off the Libyan coast in 1 day

Where were you when Italy and Spain made the decision to destroy Europe by sending "rescue" boats to the coast of Libya to ferry rapefugees?

twitter.com/PROACTIVA_SERV/status/783039254343585797

>6055 personas rescatadas y al menos 9 personas muertas HOY #Med Más de 40 barcos.

(6,055 people rescued and at least 9 dead today on more than 40 boats)

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37547431

>Italian coastguard in mass migrant rescue

>The Italian coastguard has co-ordinated the rescue of more than 5,600 migrants, in one of the biggest operations in a single day.

>The migrants had set off from the Libyan coast in nearly 40 boats.

>According to the International Organization for Migration, some 132,000 migrants have arrived in Italy this year.

>Nearly 200 minors were saved from one of the boats, which was crammed with some 720 people. Most of the children were unaccompanied.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.no/20160525/norwegian-ship-rescues-over-1000-refugees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder that when newspaper write "italian coastguard" they are talking about the triton operation, the rescue operation most european countries are involved in

>and then they went back to african coast and put them back
Is how the story should go.

Tax money should be paying for torpedoes not life jackets.

Italy is neck deep in niggers, while visiting Rome you literally need to walk over them.

Am I crazy for thinking this picture looks like a shoddy photoshop? Like, something seems so "off" about it.

Why? They're human shit.

Proactiva Open Arms (the group involved in today's "rescue") is based in Barcelona and operates its ships from the port of Catania, Sicily.

You yuropoors need to pool your money and buy a boat and go patrol the waters with sharpened sticks.

good bye europe

Harpoon these rats.

It blows my mind that they actually take them to europe. If they really wanted to save rapefugees, they would bring them back to discourage more of them from attempting the journey. Instead, they reward them. Plus, I'm pretty sure they are taking them to Italy. But I haven't seen any Italians caring about that. No news articles about Italian protests or anything...

Doesn't matter, the thread will still be filled with people from countries that are rescuing them insulting us for not sending them back

True, they are all the time trying to sell you shit. At one point I started to insult one them in Italian untill he left.

I apologize in behalf of a good fraction of our population
We are not all like those faggits

IMO we should send the army and sink them

Why? You could simply get together a slush fund and pay the people smugglers to simply execute these nigs. Nigs don't care about other nigs, they'll gladly do it for a fat payday, and these turds would stop coming when they realised there's only death waiting for them.

Isn't Italy over 95% white (including Romanian and Ukrainian migrants)? What cities don't have a nigger problem?

I think they're not actually "photos;" most of them are stills from cellphone videos.

no you dumb fucking wop

we are insulting you for not killing the invaders that are coming to kill you, rape your women and steal all your possessions

just fucking die already, you are an embarrassment to western civilization

The wisest thing would be to patrol the north African coast and sink every civilian boat.

>Most of the children were unaccompanied
Have babies because of muh ignorance or muh religion, muh lack of birth control or abortion clinics. Send spawn on death boat far away.

Holy fuck, some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night. Just walk away Italy and Spain, you can't fix a gaping sucking chest wound like that with some bandages.

Yeah we'll club them like you club seals

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT US YOU FUCKING CUNT
IT'S THAT UNFUCKABLE SYPHILITC WHORE MERKEL
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Africans have to have sex because they are simple animals driven by a culture of "muh dick." Logic is not their domain.

man i cannot believe this is happening. this is like seeing a drunk man downing one bottle of whisky after another in just a few minutes, just in slow-mo stretched out for years or decades.

you know he already has way too much of this shit in his body will die of it, but he just keeps going on without any signs of stopping.

Das rite

Rip Europe.

We are all a little part of the big picture by being little bitches sitting by complaining at best.

Italians make me sick

Italy how could you?

Breed a kid, don't want it/can't afford it?
Stick it on a migrant boat.

It would be nice if we could have someone in Libya preventing tens of thousands of refugees from comi- OH WAIT.

its a bit cold in the waters you know

Go blame commie pope Francis.

>WE WUZ CRUSADERS AND SHEET...

What the fuck happened to Catholicism, anyway? When did it become Cucktholicism? Even my wife's son thinks it has gone too far,

thelocal.no/20160525/norwegian-ship-rescues-over-1000-refugees

It's a complot, a conspiracy
This bastard Mediterraneans, they want to take revenge on us Northern Germanics
Fucking Italians,Greeks and Spaniards, you are mirin at our aesthetics and our functional governments, you naive barbarians will kill us all
Let the past rest, Europe works together now, Rome died long time ago

yes yes yes however

You got fuocammar'd.

>refugees crossing in unseaworthy, dangerous boats
>many die in the process
>government starts rescuing boats
>refugees now crossing in even larger numbers and less safe boats as they expect they'll only need to make it far enough to be rescued

Wouldn't sinking refugee boats be the humane thing to do? After a few were sunk the refugees would stop paying captains to cross unless they were sure the boat could both make the voyage and avoid the authorities. Some would die at first but the overall deaths would go down.

know what would be even easier? Finding who is manufacturing the shitty inflatable dinghies they are using lately to get here

That's what we get about Paki rape gangs.
Now sort your Africans out, Luigi!

>Coastguard
>Doesn't guard the coast but aids invaders
makes you think

STOP THIS INVASION REEEEE
You will kill us all, if you don't end this crisis, we will sadly have to show you pathetic Meds who seems to be seen considerable as the boss in Europe once again
t. Arminius

that picture is pretty much how modern italians originated from romans, glad to see de niro keeping the tradition alive