Why do delusional Rethuglicans think Trump will win this when it hasn't been Rethuglican in a presidential election in...

Why do delusional Rethuglicans think Trump will win this when it hasn't been Rethuglican in a presidential election in almost three decades?

Trumpcucks will be lucky if they win Georgia.

Nate plastic has the worst polls

Colorado and Florida will go red

>Colorado and Florida will go red

Keep crying nigga

Don't bother. Drumpfkins are beyond delusional.

Pennsylvania:
>Total Population
12.8 million

>White (non-hispanic) Population
10.25 million [80%]

># of votes cast (in 2012)
5.8 million

>Obama's margin of victory

So:
>at least 4.4 million whites did NOT vote
>we only needed 311,000 more votes for Romney to win the state

Anyone who thinks PA is a "lost cause" belongs on the short-bus. Show up to vote white man.

I'm a white male from PA and will be voting for Hillary.

Cringe

White women will vote overwhelmingly for Hillary.

But you already knew that.

>Drumpfkins

PA is cucked, the white males there are faggots and pussys. have been for years. they are to busy sucking on the drugs and eating perogies to go vote and if they did they would be retarded to vote for the god emperor lord Trump.

PA Podunk USA land of the dumb fucks.

I'm a white male from PA and will not being voting for war criminal hillary.

well you're a faggot

The next debate should finish her off.

Can't fix stupid, enjoy being a race-traitor.
>pic related

Not overwhelmingly, 50% is more likely.
Single women usually vote Hillary, married women usually vote Trump

New England/ Washington are the problem areas, PA would be red if white males were the only voters.

i'm a white dude in PA. voted for my boy barack twice and will vote for hillary.

No, most of us agree that PA is the official democrat cheating state.

see: >cuck

I'm a white male from PA who will be voting for Trump. I love in erie which has voted blue since 85 I see Trump signs everywhere even in the suburban areas

I'm white and I voted less for Obama than against that faggot Romney. Republicans put too much garbage on their tickets and then blame everybody but themselves.

>three decades is a long time
ctr millennials please leave

Because of working class Dems who won't vote Clinton. PA is 80% white. Whiter than all the deep south Republican states. If Working class white people don't vote Clinton, she can't win PA. Same thing in Michigan.

how is Iowa so cucked?

that was some prime bait, lad
nice work

Hillary can't even raise enough funds to ship people to Nevada to campaign for her because she can't get enough local volunteers.

I'm not even sure where your retarded ass came up with Arizona going blue beyond it being on the border.

I'm going to enjoy your tears almost as much as I'll enjoy CNN's

>PA is the official democrat cheating state
What is Illinois?

Godspeed brother

It's the women, the men still vote red so it's not quite so bad as Maine or Washington.

Because, OP faggot, your fear shows exactly what we both know, that he will win PA, and you'll be crying yourself to sleep every night afterward.

MAGA, you fucking queer.

Holy fucking shit DRUMPF and Trumpkins BTFO

stay fuckt