BASED ASSANGE

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
RIP HILLARYS CAMPAIGN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aOaaA-FtV4w
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=BLqktDBIew8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man, Hillary is done for. Her entire campaign and life are over.

I've posted this about 50 times before, but this time I really mean it.

Record Status: Corrected.

>RIP HILLARYS CAMPAIGN

Does this mean Assange is leaving the Embassy for this?

If so that's fucking huge.

Really fixed my vinyl

What's even the rumored content of it?

Thought the same.... can any intelligent user answer?

youtu.be/aOaaA-FtV4w

Supposed to take place 3am Eastern Standard Time. I wonder what Trump has up his sleeve for us while the news is all over this in the morning.

>moving it to berlin

Leave germany alone!

Wait. How is the conference going to be in Berlin? I thought he's stuck at the embassy?

I honestly can't wait until this shit drops. All these faggot ass CTR niggers will have to bow down to the girthy knowledge of these new leaks.

Assange does this every time nerds. Never does anything.

Never forget. Never surrender

>London speech by Assange has been moved to Berlin
What does this mean? I thought Assange can't leave the embassy?

Video conference I think.

I'm assuming the reason they cancelled it is because he wouldn't feel safe coming out on to the balcony to give the speech, so I doubt he's planning to evade the police and fly to Germany - He'll either do it via video feed or just get someone else to do it

Another german source is saying, they will live stream assange to a wikileaks press conference in cuckmany

Are you guys fucking retarded? He's not leaving the embassy. There is an invention in 2016 called video conferencing.

>Hillary is done for.

Bullshit, there is already plenty of information about her that should crush her to oblivion, but no, she is invulnerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
This fucking video, come on, it's a fucking nuke, if a nuke doesn't scratch you, a MOAB wont either.

Praise her.

>There is an invention in 2016 called video conferencing
>"HELLO!"

Time to kill some monsters.

Thank you for you're correction, 0.15$ in food stamps will be mailed to your reaidence

correct, video feed, but the press corps covering it will be in berlin to avoid collateral damage from threats on his life/the london embassy

Take it to rwddit

How about that, wrecking Hillary from the comfort of your own chair, all thanks to video conferencing.

Why Berlin though?

Is he finally going to come out with info on how Merkel and Hillary collaborated white genocide of the European people triggering a revolution in Europe.

One man can dream.

kill yourself sjw

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING, DELETE THIS.

WHAT ABOUT THE TAX RETURNS? TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES.

This guy is so fucking annoying. He's the biggest attention whore on the planet. Worse than America's royal family, the Kardashians.

Drone strike when?

hello elliot. How have you been?

Really activated my almonds

That was legal. He didn't break the law, but Killary planned on having Assange murdered.

kek

Makes you wonder if it's more US-British dirty laundry ala the $540 million for fake propaganda videos the Pentagon spent.

Assange is going to have to literally drop a nuclear truth bomb to dent Hillary at this point, though. Trump isn't helping much.

what's the context of this pic?

Wither and die of cancer.

>Assange steps out on the balcony
>Assange: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
>Assange: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
>Assange: I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
>Assange: All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain.
>Assange: Time to die.
>Drone strike ensues

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Hillary keeps implying having a president that will stay up till 3am is a bad thing

Happening back on. Nice!

Can't we just drone this guy already, at this point what difference does it make?

anyone else sick and tired of the word "leak"? everything is a leak today ugh

So is Cred Forums prepared to spread this like wildfire if the MSM refuses to cover?

tomorrows and Wednesday's headlines:

> "Why it was actually good of HRC to arm ISIS and Al-Qaeda in order to overthrow Assad and why if you're against that plan then you're a Putin-puppet and a supporter of a brutal dictator"

screencap this

lol he ain't got shit. at best it'll be something we already knew.

Nigger is Bill's son.

He wouldn't have to attention whore if the media did their fucking job and reported government scandals and not Syrian children photo OPs.

Let's not kid our selves here the (((media))) doesn't report anymore they tell people what to think and do and shame and hunt any decenters.

Bill Clintons bastard children I think. The one looks just like him.

Digits and Assange destroys the whole establishment in tomorrow's leaks

Nah mate. Hillary will just bring down his plane. That's her modus operandi.

Really made me hmmmm

I work in the Norwegian parliament. Not a politician though.

Word been going around today that Assange has been granted asylum in Germany.

Could just be retarded snickering though. Has been known to happen.

I don't think he would hype this much and not have anything,

Assange needed to wait this long because he needed time to fabricate documents.

It's all lies and he's also a rapist.

Hillary will be president.

TOP KEK MOTHERFUCKER

"Nuclear truth bomb" is a figurative phrase. Why do you Americans all love to attribute the words "literal" or "literally" to things you mean figuratively? You all do it.

>His plane
he's trapped in the embassy

The meeting in Berlin is a teleconference

Oh shit!

Will this October suprise lead to her downfall?

Its nothing

Thankyou for correcting the record friend

Even if he had been granted asylum in another country, he wouldn't be allowed to leave the Ecuadorian embassy he is holed up in.

It's the thing that's been on Drudge all day. For years this kid has claimed to be Bill's son. Mama was a prostitute.

I'm an old Arkansan, and we had a crazy black political agitator decades and decades ago when Bill was governor-- the kind that would leave crazy flyers on your windshield and shit when you went into a store (named Say Macintosh)-- and he used to talk about Bill having fathered bastards with black women in the ghetto even then.

If he's worried about being assassinated in broad daylight in front of the worlds media couldnt they just as easily shut down the feed?

Blessed digits.

Don't you have to meet your friends at the barn, I mean bar to take horse seamen shots you sheep fucker?

baba booey howard sterns penis

Praise him

He's done it several times before. Most of the time it's just him doing a press conference about shit we already knew. We'll see, but I'm skeptical that if he had an absolute bombshell that he'd hold it this long. He would have dropped it when Hillary had over a 90% of winning the election.

spill the beans, user, is Tadija Hadik a Mossad kike?

it' possible germany has given assange asylum status in exchange for revealing that the immigration crises in europe are being forcibly done by the US, against germany and merkel's will, to permanently destabilize the region and eliminate competition with american diplomacy.

Here's my prediction.

The evidence to Hillary will be extremely damning, or they wouldn't be building this up that much.

But also, it will just be more on the same level of written documented evidence. Which won't get the public's interest and won't get her indicted.

So in short, it will be more of the same and ultimately this is going to be a massive waste of everyone's time.

Unless they have some massive curveball evidence like video footage of Hillary and Huma in a hotel room negotiating with Saudis how to start WWIII and blame it on the Russians, then nothing will come of this.

They've already written these stories and are just waiting for the right time to publish them

Reports in political circles: Ambassador Peter Ammon visited the Ecuadorian embassy yesterday. Straight to the airport afterwards on a jet to Berlin.

That's part of why there are rumours of Assange being granted asylum in Germany.

It would have been forgotten by then. They call it October Surprise for a reason.

>inb4 his plane is taken out by a """""Russian""""" SAM
>inb4 hackers hijack the teleconference
>inb4 Jaffa's second calling

CAN THEY JUST FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY?!?
They keep hyping it up and that's a problem, people are gonna be expecting a video in 4k resolution of Hillary eating a puppy while calling americans lazy faggots and when it's not that people will be disappointed, just stop hyping it up and release it already faggot.

>Being granted Asylum in Germany
oh sweet summer child I hope he's seen again

Please see No. She's actually fairly based. One of the few politicians I frequently socialize with, despite our political differences.

hmmmmm

Fug

kek

>"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." -Bill Clinton

I saw that. Let's say that Germany gives him asylum. So what? He can't leave the embassy without being arrested by British police and shipped to America.

that's what they call sneaking him out of the building

>Post yfw he just talks about the state of Europe and no leaks

Cool image bro, thanks
If Clinton has sperm at all there's no way he's not got bastards out there. He doesn't seem like a condom using type of guy.

Tomorrow!

the media will ignore it, whatever it is.

I'm hoping for something that touches on knowledge of who did 9/11 and collusion with them to sell government secrets

How are they going to sneak him out of the building when he literally announced when he's going to be leaving?

They're going to quadruple their security outside the building tomorrow.

What the fuck are they going to do? Put a fake mustache and top hat on Assange and hope no one recognizes him?

I hope, I really, really hope this is big.
My experience and suspicions tell me that it's either not going to happen or it's going to be shady yet completely uninteresting shit.

I've promised many friends that Assange will deliver.

Last 3 digits are Trump's electoral votes.

Do we literally all do it or figuratively all do it?

Also some
MuricNs changes the definition a few years back, not even joking. The six intelligent people still left in murica were pissed.

British police would not have stopped the vehicle of Peter Ammon. Nor does he have to go through security in order to get access to Germany's jet stationed in London City airport.

This guy is an absolute hero.

I remember back in the /new/ days he was the "why are liberal men so effeminate" guy. Now he's Cred Forumss last great hope. Isn't it funny.

The guys spend like 5 years sat in a fucking embassy in the name of freedom from tyranny. I've got a lot of respect for that.

When the NWO are dead he should get a medal.

Really the only thing that could end Hillary's campaign is a video of her screaming nigger. We all know she started wars, armed ISIS, killed people who worked for her, covered up Bill sexcapades, etc. Nothing in this world is as bad as the word nigger to liberals, nothing.

Holy fuck, my sides.

It's not because no one isn't doing their job by forgetting the leaked info that he doesn't do his job by leaking it

This happened yesterday afternoon.

I only heard about it today.

I'm hoping it has something to do with the Mossad agents stationed in New Jersey on 9/11 aka the dancing Israelis. Rumor has it they helped the hijackers by planting explosives in both buildings.

Not if Trump successfully threatens NYT after posting his leaked tax documents.

>Assange needed to wait this long because
it's actually the 10th anniversary of Wikileaks tomorrow.

>559 of 538

did we finally annex Canada?

>in Germany
Not gonna happen, that's how I know you're full of shit.

he lost a billion one year, he is only worth 3.7 billion now, what a loser.

Unless he's already left?

Not bloody likely though. Why would the establishment pardon him now? Germany is in NATO and he would be screwed by the European arrest warrant anyway.

If he's left the UK it's because he's agreed to keep something quiet. Maybe they'll protect Obongo at the expense of Killary

If it's not a video of Hillary fist fucking an infant to death, nothing will come of whatever info he will leak

She has already lied at a congressional hearing, compromised state secrets, sold weapons to the enemy in times of war and she is still a front runner for potus. Literally fist ducking an infant or nadda

Does Assange Dream Of Electric Kek?

It's just a rumour stemming from the fact that Peter Ammon visited the embassy yesterday and flew straight back to Germany.

It could just be that Ammon received some information regarding the leak tomorrow in advance, or just had a chat with Assange regarding the leaks. Who knows.

But people like to be dramatic. Especially politicians and their aids. Hence the rumours of Assange escaping to Germany.

I guarantee Mossad will kill Assange before he can give the info. Checkem.

Her support is fragile.

A video of her doing anything nasty could finish her campaign.

If it's emails it'll need to be something special to screw her though. If it's something ambiguous that she can just deny it'll be ignored.

Witnessed

What's truly sad is that him and Snowden will never receive freedom. It's a pretty great sacrifice they have made for the sake of keeping the government in check.

How hilarious would it be if it were illegal tax activities for the clinton foundation? The Donalds tax records were supposedly leaked from trump tower. What if it were all a 5th dimension rope-a-dope along?

There's no way in hell he's gone to Germany.

The only way he's getting out is if he hides in a suitcase and gets on a private jet to Russia. Friends of Obongo aren't going to protect him

Over 100% of the electoral votes, shieeettt son

Yeah, plus to win we don't even need her to fall massively in the polls. Just five points would do it.

I'll be pushing Jill Stein like crazy. Not hard for me to do; I genuinely kinda like her and IF I were a libshit I'd be voting for her. So I will be able to shift many Hills to Jills.

NOICE thanks m8

>i-its nothing
>increasingly nervous CTR operative posts, for the 7th time this thread

checked for nervous shillaries

>There's no way in hell he's gone to Germany.

I could see several scenarios in which that could happen. Such as providing critical information to Germany which would already demolish their relationship with the US. That would have been a way for Germany to give the US the middle finger in a passive aggressive way.

Though the chances are low, there is a chance.

Either way, Peter Ammon took something back from the Ecuadorian embassy yesterday which he had to deliver in person to Berlin.

>British police would not have stopped the vehicle of Peter Ammon.
Didn't they ground the plane of the President of Ecuador?

That's Ecuador.

In the EU (yes, UK is still part of it), stopping the vehicle of the German Ambassador is a no-go. It's like stopping the vehicle of an American Ambassador. You just don't do it, and if you do, you will get reprimanded hard.

Of course, Merkel grants all people who have no valid passport asylum here.

Oh fugg :DDDD

hi david

I think Clinton looks more like Elvis than this guy looks like his son.

>Why it's okay that HRC said "nigger" and why you should still vote for her

I'm too old to believe this matters

I hope it's more than a data dump of something bad that doesn't gain traction.

Please be a big happening. Massive political casualties and diplomatic carnage. I need this.

ASSANGE WILL SURELY END HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN THIS TIME SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

So in other words, to clarify: this release will take place in about 9 hours from now. Is that right?

I am hoping for confirmation that she directed the strike on the non-millitant sector of syria

Yeah

Even if this does not stop Clinton's campaign, Asaange still has even more stuff to leak.

is this the only meme you shills know? I'm fucking yawning

>t-the next leak will finish her! right guys??

Kek wills it.

>No. She's actually fairly based. One of the few politicians I frequently socialize with, despite our political differences.

Do you agree that she is being groomed to become a future prime minister of Norway under AP rule? I would hate to see a muslim woman as the norwegian prime minister. But it seems very likely that it will happen.

My future predictions:
>AP loses next election
>Store doesn't become prime minister
>Next election after that AP wins, and either Store or Tajik will be prime minister.
>Most likely Tajik to score diversity points

Our country is truly doomed.

>TFW Assange leaks that we are predetermined AI living in a virtual reality for our "Gods" amusement

It was Evo Morales, of Bolivia.

plausible deniability

Same fag CTR shill. Suck my cock. You fucks in that office need to suck a BBC. I hope that cash is worth selling your soul.

leak is at 6pm AUS TIME, comfy time

Some of you are alright. Don't go to the Ecuadorian embassy tomorrow.

What time is it for EST?

I got yo work at 930am and dont wany to miss it

INCREASINGLY WITHERED LEAF

this. you fucking guys unless she kills some on live tv she isnt going anywhere.

>waiting until it's too late to replace candidates on state ballots
DEVILISH

Jesus Christ I regret not having auto correct.

3 in the morning. don't bother

Germany is America's lapdog, you don't just bite the hand that is feeding you. In any case they would just condemn it and go on with business as nothing ever happened.

Insomniac that's more than willing.

wtf young Bill Rapeton looks like my brother

Hat collection reorganized

No one will care

yes she is
>in the ballot results
>low
>so low

Has Assange even said it will be about Hillary, though?

he needed time to ensure his documents were real

>Do you agree that she is being groomed to become a future prime minister of Norway under AP rule?

Not yet, but she has been offered a minister seat if AP wins the next election. Can't go into specifics there though. If she survives politics for another 10-15 years it would not surprise me to see her as PM.

Store is planning on 4 years as PM, and another 2 years if AP secures the victory after that. Who the frontrunner for PM becomes after that hasn't been decided. But Raymond Johansen is trying to position himself to be that man.

Man, you guys are some thirsty bitches

You just sit there refreshing the page all day waiting for new threads to pop up like some kind of queer

In denial. You Trumpkins are hanging on by a thread. It's fucking over. Drumpf is finished.

>mainstream media doesn't cover this
>average joe has no idea this is happening
>if people don't know this, it didn't happen

>TFW what ever Assange releases starts WW3.

I don't think it's going to be the end for Hillary's campaign. I believe Assange has something, and I'm sure it's good. But if it's something that requires any kind of prior knowledge or even a modicum of understanding of how geopolitics/finance/laws/etc work, then it's not going to be the deathknell, because people are stupid.

If it's something proving that she is largely responsible for destabilizing the Middle east or creating and arming ISIS, it's not going to persuade a lot of Hillary shill morons, because that kind of evidence doesn't come in the form of a written statement saying, "I Hillary Clinton, do hereby swear that I have created ISIS." These morons need scandals literally shoved down their throats in order to care about them, otherwise they can muddy the waters by choosing not to understand or read into certain things.

Furthermore, if it's something illegal but not overly juicy, it's not going to go anywhere. Comey will come up with a way not to recommend charges, Lynch can ignore the preponderance of the evidence and has already demonstrated that she WILL NEVER charge Hillary for anything, and even if it did spark an investigation, that investigation would not be concluded until well after the election.

In order to destroy Hillary's chances of winning, it has to be simple and deeply embarrassing. It has to be proof that she has Parkinson's, or a transcript of her telling a subordinate to do something wildly unethical and objectionable, or a recording of her saying something extremely racist, "sexist" or otherwise offensive -- far more so than anything that Trump has supposedly said. Wikileaks doesn't tend to produce stuff like that. They generally release evidence pertaining to complicated geopolitical situations and legal matters, and that won't suffice to destroy her when the entire liberal media are standing by waiting to spin the entire thing into inconsequentiality.

Why don't australians just elect him for some government position?

Deputy Vice-Minister for the Department of Shitposting, Bants and Trolling.

German-US relations has been a lot colder than usual for a while now. It was starting to heat up after Germany refused to join the Iraq war, but then Germany cut all ties with the US when it came to sharing intelligence. What didn't make it better was when two German intelligence officers were caught spying for the CIA. What certainly didn't make it better was the revelations of the US wiretapping the German government.

Outwardly the relationship is friendly. In reality the diplomatic relationship is absolutely terrible.

Kek has willed it.

I'm pessimistic. Family got together today, and the election came up. They didn't even know what wikileaks was, and I got nothing but blank stares re the DNC corruption. Brought up the 9/11 fainting spell, and got "Oh, when she had pneumonia?". Mom- "Even if she dies, doesn't the VP take over? He seems like he'd be a good president."
MFW she didn't even know his name

bahahaha nice one

Top quality post. This guy knows.

To piss off proper users of the English language, being dirty Americans.

Assange is such a fucking faggot god damn it
Just release the fucking info you asshole

kek that's a good one

She could shoot a toddler in the face on live television and people would still vote for her.

Can't wait, luckily my popcorn is unsalted. Going to be plenty of CTR salt that day.

Ass-Angie looks like Bill Clintons homosexual son!

He's been building it up so the media has to report on it. Let the adults do the work and go play.

Speechless.

I'm hoping he is saving a nuclear bomb for the week before the vote so that the media and CTR cannot downplay it. Problem is if it will change much so close.

What is "video conferencing", user?

Not going to be the big October surprise . Just saw on tv it's going to be some BS about tenth anniversary of Wikileaks's.

are you me

You didn't know? The Anglos recently gave us Nu-English

Odds are it was simply Ammon visiting and zipping back to set up the news conference in Germany, not some Hollywood people-smuggling plot.

trips to confirm him cancelling again.

Doesn't matter if it so turns out that Hillary was behind 9/11. Media won't give a shit because all they want is stopping Trump from winning and thus the debate next week will still be 100% about Trump's unpaid taxes. You know this to be true..

When is the press conference? I want to watch it

Even if it only shifts one electoral vote it is a success.

You'd think the FBI obstructing their own investigation was enough.

>Just saw on tv

Fucking pleb

Pretty depressing

As much as I want to believe, don't forget Assange is a tone deaf autist with no understanding of what is actually damaging in the court of public opinion

:(

This is basically what I tell people every time they say something is going to "destroy" the Trump campaign.

We have no good choices this year.

Hell, we haven't had any good choices yet.

Not a shill but what can really derail the Clinton campaign?

The fact that she hounded rape victims, threw a child rape victim at the wolves, engaged in an illegal private server, lied about it, deleted emails, had emails leak that show her Foundation and work at the State department went hand in hand... I could go on.

What if anything would actually stick?

I think it's 4 AM EST. Either Wikileaks converted wrong or I did, but they say 10 AM CEST, and they should know what time it is where they are.

Perhaps the same could be said of Drumpf's campaign...

I think that can be neutralized by mention that she did the same thing in 2015 so what's the problem.

I really can't draw a comparision between the two. Clinton is a public servant and is supposed to serve the greater good. It has been proven through leaks and raw information that this isn't the case.

Trump says things. That's about it. The latest tax thing is a joke because you can always write off losses. Anyone with a business that fucked up real bad does it. Google and Apple have done it so the selective outrage is silly, especially considering Clinton used the same LEGAL write off.

this, there is already so much dirt on candidites. either candidate could have committed first degree murder and nobody would care

>Can't we just drone this guy already, at this point what difference does it make?

Homeland Security got this.

Reminds me of an Amiri King quote:
"Killing black people is a lot like using the 'n' word: it's okay as long as you're not white"

>screenshot has mouse cursor over text
Why?

oh kek

There isnt many noteworthy things on trump if you have a brain but i know what you mean. Im just hoping its big enough to get normal people to care.

Here's hoping for a recording of her calling Obama a nigger.

>Over 100% of the electoral votes
He was using the Democrat counting system.

Rollin' for leaked video of Hillary calling Obama an uppity welfare nigger.

kek be with us.

>Trump supporters think it matters that Hillary called Obama the N-word (it doesn't)
>Drones: a feminist solution to white men?
>Why Hillary didn't start ISIS

wasn't paying attention

>the immigration crises in europe are being forcibly done by the US, against germany and merkel's will, to permanently destabilize the region and eliminate competition with american diplomacy
n-no! We aren't the bad guys!

There's literally no evidence that this speech involves anything about Hillary. It's about WikiLeaks itself.

Guaranteed at least one major news source would post something along the lines of "Hillary called Obama the N-word, but here's why Trump is still the real racist."

This might sound pessimistic though, but I don't think it will be a huge game changer. So much shit has leaked about hillary. There's so much dirt on her out there that's only a simple google search away. I can type in "hillary assad email" and find out that hillary helped manufacture the syrian civil war in order to help out israel. There is mountains of shit - the problem is no one reports on it and no one bothers to look into it themselves.

The ONLY way I see a leak actually hurting her is if he releases a video clearly showing her do/say something fucked up. Even an audio recording would just be tossed aside as being fake by the media. People need videos because they're too low-agency to actually read anything. Look at how a video of Hillary collapsing from a seizure did more to hurt her campaign than any leak of fraudulent activity.

That said, I think Trump is going to win even without an assange leak

Watch it be some gay shit like she didn't pay taxes for like a year. Better be something fucking yuge

>moved to Berlin due to specific information
It may not be Hillary (though they did just pin a tweet about her), but there is a 0% chance they say only the obvious about Wikileaks.

It will be the daily beast. Chelsea Clinton sits on the board of the company who owns it. They aren't just coincidentally a Clinton mouth piece.

kek wills it

You're literally retarded. Literally not ALL Americans do it. This is quite literally the dumbest fucking post in this thread and you're literally the literal reason I hate coming on here sometimes.

did you think jews running our country was just some Cred Forums joke?

Faggot detected

>I don't think it's going to be the end for Hillary's campaign.

The only thing that will end Hillary's campaign is if the media decides they want to end it.
Otherwise, almost no one will ever know.

More predictions for tomorrows headlines:

>Why it's un-American and probably illegal for you to look at Hillary's 33,000 deleted emails.

>Assange: Does he have sex with dogs?

>Why you shouldn't care that Hillary had Seth Richards killed. He deserved it.

I don't understand how she's still going given that she had a fucking stroke or whatever and was dragged unconscious into a van.

>TIL that FDR had Polio!

>Why Hillary's Parkinson's makes her BRAVE

but---- I thought Cred Forums was satire

I've been on the Trump Train for about a year now, but fuck this meme, because it's just...true.

Hillary voters are either completely brainwashed or just fucking insane, they really don't give a shit about all the corrupt, evil she's done. Nothing Julian Assange can do to hinder her chances at this point, short of releasing a video of her saying that she wants to hang all the niggers and jews from trees...but then again, I might actually vote for her if she said that.

Thread Theme; youtube.com/watch?v=BLqktDBIew8

CORRECTING THE RECORD

Candidate Hillary CLINTON and the C.T.R. Initiative has deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

It's a transnigger.

we all know this wont work. Not because Clinton is shit its because Trump has made himself so fucking unlikable that even people that dont like her will still vote for her because Trump is such a retarded manchild.

Hats literallynmever happened in an election.

People vote FOR a candidate, not against. If you hate both you likely don't vote

Fuck off kiwi CTR, how long have you been on Cred Forums today

Who takes over, though? Canadian Empire rises?

NO, I DON'T WANNA!

If this actually comes even close to true I just might start believing in this KEK business.

>2016
>de-activated almonds

What's next, water with a neutral PH?

Wont Assange be arrested if he steps outside the embassy?

Only doubles. A recognition if that. Not necessarily prophesied.

Mark my words, write this down, screenshot this shit, scrape it into your fucking drywall with a fork.

Assange has been waiting with this information for so long because he does NOT want to give the voters and even more so Hillary a chance to brush it off/forget.

This is fucking it, this is the happening we've been waiting for all election season.

Assange wills it.

yeah how the H is this nigger getting to Berlin without getting snatched up?

In a body bag

/thread

My wall is proper wet

>yfw it's literally Clinton discussing "the plan" in full detail with Soros.

I bet you're the retarded right-winger at the family talking about FEMA camps and Obama the Communist.

Most people don't know who soros is. It would have to be something bigger.

10th anniversary of Wikileaks is a good time to drop a leak bomb.

Maybe he's hoping if he gets Trump in, he'll get a pardon.

Strange Berlin has been seen.

i bet you talk about white privilege LMAO

Wew
Thunderdated most

But srsly, what's the chance that this has nothing to do with shilllary and is rather about the 10 year anniversary

>thinks I'm white
KEK

VERY, very low.

He would have very little reason to delay it except for the fact that he discovered HRC is talking about him needing droned among many other very dangerous signs. I'm sure we'll get more information tomorrow.

Wouldn't it make more sense the other way around?
Why not sacrifice Obongo on the altar and keep Shillary?
Obongo has finished his 8 years, it doesn't matter now what happens to him

if trump gets in, he'll get a fucking statue in DC

if the Clinton controlled media doesn't report on Clinton scandals then it won't become a part of the social consciousness and all undecided voters will be left in the dark.

This is fucking pointless.

This is bullshit.

Trump called Snowden a terrible guy and said he should be executed.

You think a man who's entirely livelihood is based on leaking questionable shit is going to get Trumps pass? Bull fucking shit. This is going to Hurt Hillary majorly if it turns out to be true, but to say Trump will pardon him is so far fetched.

Let me know when something actually happens for once.

He is another man who died to move the pieces in the direction they need to be, but in the end, his ideals are contrary to what the future state will need.

Stupid CorrectTheRecord shills.

Either side of the coin is a fallacy.

How about you shills look at the fucking facts instead of being soul selling retards.

Kill yourself.

Tomorrow is the day Assange bends hillary over and ruins her campaign. Germany has granted asylum to 2,000,000 rapists surely they have room in their hearts for one more.

If what Assange is saying is true, and he does release them tomorrow, it might actively involve Hillary being placed in handcuffs and jailed until bail.
That will be very, VERY bad for her campaign.

>implying

We only hunger for arab cock. White males not welcome.

>actively involve Hillary being placed in handcuffs and jailed until bail.

Bruh, without sounding too defeatist, I want to point out to you that FBI have comfirmed Hillary has comitted crimes, but says they "recommend no charges".
Essentially meaning that yes she has did something wrong, but there will be no consequences.
The authorities that can deal with this is in bed with the Clintons

Nice job Ass-ranger

Drag it out until she's president and can pardon herself

Assange Wills it

what the fuck is this dumb bitch doing to those tomatoes

ZaP to the max

>FBI have comfirmed Hillary has comitted crimes, but says they "recommend no charges".
while the Director is in bed with the clintons, it might not be so cut and dry the corruption.
There's a very good chance that while they know that crimes were done, they also discovered that the foundation was a massive fucking web that touched everything all over the world, and if they were to bring down clinton, they might wind up also having to bring down much of the united states government with her, which is something they really, really, can't afford to do.

Mob ties

tomorrow is 5 weeks before the election.

are you that bad at math?

lol this.

trump has no chance and this "leak" will be the 50th one and yet it still wont matter

eat my ass trumptards

Mmm he's sexy. Sauce? His feet?

WITNESSED BURN IT DOWN

WITNESSED

Start banning these fucking threads already, every hour there's a new "IT'S HAPPENING GET IN HERE THE LEAKS ARE JUST A DAY AWAY!!!" thread

I know you fucking cuck faggots are going to (you) me with "hurr ctr" but fuck you, stop it with these fucking useless slide threads, there are scat threads on /gif/ with more worthwhile content, you don't even meme in these threads

oh no shills were fuked arent we

amazing

Trump didn't pay taxes for decades while living a lavish lifestyle. You can't wash that stink off with another nothing email leak. It's old news.

correct me if i'm wrong but.. the only reason comey and others aren't in handcuffs is that they haven't produced EVIDENCE of what people want hillary in jail for

if assange produces e-mails that were marked deleted in the fbi reports, comey has lied under oath that they were of no value and it would prove a cover up..

wouldn't congress be able to automatically call for the arrest of all involved? i mean.. that is HOW that is supposed to work

it's never happened before because in your face evidence is always burried or is deleted

immunity is irrelevant because immunity granted in these cases terms wasn't disclosed.

if they are forced to prove why immunity was given and assange leaks prove it isn't the real reason.. then immunity is off the table and people will still get prosecuted

while it's a complete cover up.. the only reason these people we all know are guilty aren't all sitting in jail is due to immunity deals and the fbi deleting evidence or hiding it.....

>they really don't give a shit about all the corrupt, evil she's done

I hate Hillary, but coming from a Trump supporter this is actually fucking hilarious.

Bill's son flipped and black and whited. Look at the ears and teeth.

I accept "America is literally retarded" as much as the next guy, but I think you're being too pessimistic about how this news will fly.

People aren't as brainwashed by the TV as they used to be.

Public trust in the MSM is at an all-time low.

The Trump wave in America is an indication of this.

Even if the MSM plays damage control, there will be other important voices shouting this out at full blast, and people are listening.

Have faith

Well you can't call it 'news' when the shit that MSm calls 'news' is all sensational, doctored, clickbait, or downright lies

major habbening confirmed. Hillary BTFO

Shut the fuck up and get a real job you stupid bitch. Your boss is going down.

nobody wants to pay taxes. he found a way to not do it while creating more opportunities/investments and jobs

why are people demonizing him for this? it's fucking weird.

>everyone that hates Trump is paid by Hillary

How does it feel to be actually retarded?

self hating americans like you are the worst

the u.s. isn't a dumb country full of a majority of dumb people. you must be a teen or in your early 20's and still in some angsty phase where you still know nothing about the entire fucking world

you think eurotrash are smart? i talk to people from all over the eu on a daily fucking basis buddy. the amount of assumptions thrown around to a country of 325 million people are all you need to know, to know somnolent is BRAINDEAD

but good job selling your own people out and perpetuating some untrue sterotype you unpatriotic cuck

>No DNA test
Literally anyone with a passing resemblance to Clinton could claim they're his.

>while creating more opportunities/investments and jobs
[Citation Fucking Needed]

what do i need to cite? he continued to grow his business by building actual businesses which employ contractors, laborers, staffers, real estate organizations to sell the properties?

i don't get what you're even arguing.. ? very confused. many such cases. hopefully i get a real reply out of you.

by building actual buildings*

Assange better deliver. I have a horrible feeling he's just going to blather on about how great Wikileaks is and ask for donations. Wikileaks hasn't come out and said they are going to expose shillary tomorrow.

Nah, you're right because even if he's a con man that regularly fucks over people and doesn't pay them, the majority of them that he hires do get paying jobs.

how fucked would we be without him, chelsea, and snowden? Thanks to them we can barely see through the corrupt elites smokescreen, just barely.

>that regularly fucks over people and doesn't pay them

you asked for a citation before... but did so after asking very very bizzare question that would make one think you believe trump just didn't work for a decade plus?

he was building buildings, investing in real estate, designing things through contractor work?

so... you asking me to cite something makes 0 sense..

now.. moving on, and probably last engagement due to your response being low intelligence. many such cases.

you claim he regularly doesn't pay people and "fucks them over"

what citation do you have for this? because i can easily look up 100+ business deals that did exactly what i stated.. generated jobs.. created income...

what a strange person.. not sure if a troll or just super butthurt and not understanding how things in the world work. best of luck either way!

Trump has expressed himself in favor of Assange, he even said in an interview something like "he better have something good"