THIS IS NOT A DRILL! MAN THE MEMESTATIONS! NEW USER AT @Sweden

For you who dont know: @Sweden is a twitter account run by the Swedish government and every week they let a new Sweden use the account. They always pick radical feminists and refugee activists.

twitter.com/sweden

Help bumping and show her some love.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vantasvart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is a postcolonial feminist

Do I even want to know

basically a white male hater

They keep inventing new word so they can be the most special of snow flakes. In a months time being a postcolonial feminist is out of fashion and they got a new hip word for it.

Why don't you pretend to be a feminazi and then go full Nazi with the @sweden account?

It's not that hard Sven.

>In a months time being a postcolonial feminist is out of fashion and they got a new hip word for it.

'neo-postcolonial feminism'

I doubt they would let anybody who does not have a squeaky clean leftist history use that twitter account.

>CHINK-CHONG
REEEEEEEEE

Sounds like an invitation for dick pics.

Well I could colonize her pussy if she wants

Those are some nice nipples, and I normally don't care about those

Kek. Just make something up you cuck.

>Kek. Just make something up you cuck.

You do not know what I am doing. Third worlder.

D-did I do good guys?

Why is it always asian women being anti white male? White male treat them better than any group. You'd think Asian males would be bitter that we steal their women but they're all bro as fuck to us compared to female counter part.

It's a brown feminist who also hates white women and wants an excuse to talk shit on them. Post colonial is an anti-white codeword that is largely meaningless since we mostly all live in a postcolonial society.

no

>post-colonial feminist
>going to university in Hong Kong
???

asians who leave their homeland are rebelling, so they are the antithesis of asian culture which is a huge fucking feminist

It isn't always Asian women, you dopey Swedish twat.

All darkies with a chip on their shoulder hate white men because white men are far more successful than any other community in the world. It's envy.

WTF is asylum rights? Like can I just barge on to someone elses property and loudly proclaim my rights to asylum there?

>WTF is asylum rights?

These people have bought the whole "world with no borders" concept. The idea of a national state, citizenship and borders are considered racist an inhumane.

They literally want open borders and free immigration.

>Asylum rights activist
>Postcolonial feminist

This is why flame-throwers were invented.

Only if you are brown, otherwise it's LITERALLY colonialism and/or Zionism.

postcolonial feminist? What?

Didn't Hong Kong prosper under british rule, last i heard?

>you a poopie head we hate you here
I don't think so

Why do liberals feel virtuous about giving away things that don't belong to them?

WHY does @Sweden only allow subhuman anti-Swedish scum on?

Because they're been taught from a young age that life should be "fair" and the best way to achieve that goal is to take from those who have it give it to those who "have not."

Modern liberalism is a cult of victimhood which says that those who are poor, dumb, or deviant are "victims" of those who are prosperous, smart, and normal.

It's literally natural selection in reverse.

Here's her normal account, she seems extremely butthurt
twitter.com/vantasvart

dinga dinga dinga pling plong plang DONG!!

classic

this ph@m

>in short

>postcolonial feminist

they make things up now as they go, don't they?

Too late

those nipples are disgusting what the fuck is wrong with you

Its things like this why foreigners might understand the reason why japanese dont see themself as asian.
Its mostly always corean or chinese who pull this stuff.
Not saying there are loony japanese, but its rare.
They do this stuff in japan as well.
Staging their own right wing protests and crying about the racism later. Thats some jew tier tricks at work.

>all those alt-right trolls in the comments with top tier bantz
>all those butthurt Swedecuck nu-male beta orbiters defending her

God bless twit/pol/

Embarrassing. Learn to attack without sounding like a butthurt queer, fucking low effort.