Holy shit . . . Cred Forums BTFO!

How will Cred Forums ever recover from Ahmed's sick burn? I'm not surprised that he destroyed you guys. He built a clock at 14 years-old, while you guys were lazing on your couch, jobless and unsuccessful. You might as well kill yourselves now!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475531812961.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the innocent muslims who came to fight and kill the american military. they wuz just boys they dindu nuffin.

Be as cheeky as you want but it's true that Muslims hate western countries for a reason. It wasn't always this radicalized and hostile.

Islamic aggression against the west started centuries ago and has never really stopped. This is just a continuation of that hatred. This meme that Muslims only started to hate the west recently needs to die

Oy Vey Josef.

Oy Vey.

>Afghanistan 1967
>Afghanistan 2011
Guess who supported Taliban against Soviets?

You fags sure got told.

The jews controlling America wanted to destabilize the middle east to flood brownies into white country and slowly exterminate the white race.

>pulling 2 million out of your ass
>just like your "clock"

Your comic was retarded in the very first two panels. Christians dont want to merge church and state we want people to fucking stop acting like we are horrible racist monster who are holding society back and for more americans to accept Christianity and its values.

Whenever some bitch decides religion cant be taught in schools its a sign things have gone too far against christians.

>It wasn't always this radicalized and hostile.

>This meme that Muslims only started to hate the west recently needs to die
This and but the reason of this created perception is extremists who has been secretly supported by Kikes.
They have been supporting extremists more than ever before. The born place of ISIS is not Syria, but Libya and that Arab spring in overall.

Aaand why kikes do that?
Chaos in Middle east means more land for Israel. They have just invaded Golan Heights. And there not even descent media outlets covering this invasion in detail. Assad himself directly blamed all this shit on Israel.

Forgot the upload.

He should blow us infidels to peaces.

Shit skins want to kill Jews more than whites... you lack any logic you stupid faggot.

Haha what now?

SCROTE IN GOAT

Why no inventions from junior tesla?

somebody post the webm of the guy "making" ahmed's clock with a potato

>innocent
>muslim

choose 1

>Shit skins want to kill Jews more than whites...
But they dont. Tell me any major conflict between ISIS and Israel?

>slowly exterminate the white race.
They dont give a fuck about white race, they just want more lands in the region.

This is why we need Trump's immigration plan. Pieces of shit like this should have never become citizens.

You guys understand that Ahmed isn't in charge of his twitter, right?

as leftist media like to say .. "... and its good thing"

>The evil muslims who were trying to defend their lands from the invading americans are bad people
>Invade me and I will spread my butt cheeks like a good goy
We will see how you like when a foreign government invades america

>be muslim
>use common sense
>nu/pol/shits are triggered anyway

kek

>be muslim
>use common sense

that's an oxymoron, friend

>2 million

More like seven billion, goy

Zero-effort spamming of the latest anti-Trump headline / tweet is a violation of the rules

He's not wrong but that little shitskin didn't "build" a clock he reassembled it like daddy told him to get national attention. He no longer has to work hard for what he gets. He seemed genuinely into science but now that it's handed to him on a silver platter well see how long he lasts.

I'm a blue collar worker you useless sack of shit. Try build civilization limp dick.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475531812961.webm

wait..ahmed mohamed. what am i missing? what's the kid's real name? this is like an american named john smith

Only 2 million. Should have just went for 2 billion and porked Islam. Nice try mohammed. Your religion is fucking retarded anyway

stop sliding, shill

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK HIS CLOCK, TAKE A COCK UP THE ASS YOU FUCKING DUM SHIT.