Trump Suggests That Soldiers With PTSD Aren’t “Strong”

“When people come back from war and combat and they see maybe what the people in this room have seen many times over, and you’re strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can’t handle it,” Trump told a room full of veterans.

buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.bkZndEXRw#.ncVMBQnYl

It's fucking ogre. Drumpf has been stumped by his own worst enemy, his big fat mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg
youtu.be/D5C2ywSH2gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump implied that veterans with PTSD are human beings who need increased mental health assistance. He is advocating for increased veteran care because our current system has abandoned vets completely.

Even a moron can understand what he meant.

I hope you realize that people thinking they are "too strong to have a mental disorder" account for most deaths from those disorders.

As in strong enough to handle the ravages of war you fumb leaf

is trudeau putting his money from fighting the fire to hiring shitposters

I'm not giving your stupid fucking site any patronizing clicks, Buzzfeed.

>is trudeau putting his money from fighting the fire to hiring shitposters

>Drumpf Internet Defense Force takes a break from /r/The_Donald

I wonder what people think the "SD" mean

Spamming the board with a dozen reposts of the current anti-Trump faux-scandal is a violation of the rules. Sage and report.

BULL SHIT
U
L
L

S
H
I
T

youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg

WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING STUPID SHIT?

IS HE A PLANT?

actually ptsd rates are a problem.cry baby faggots who cant cut it or bitches bleeding even when they are not shot are a issue for the armed services

maybe canada has lost touch but not every one buys into bleeding heart shit. after all if they did jeb would have won the primary

Thanks leaf, Cred Forums was looking a bit too nice.

They are weak and stupid.
He is strong and smart.

This is probably the most retarded manufactured outrage I've seen yet.

t. Guy who has never even killed a chicken.

Just doing my job.

>muh safe space

if this were an actual safe space, you would've been banned already and your employers would be contacting you already to fire you due to complaints.

Stfu moron

Going into combat and coming back without PTSD is strength. Not everyone has that strength. It's a fact. We can either admit that not everyone is strong enough to handle that type of situation and address the problem, or we can shove our heads up our own ass and continue talking about how all of our soldiers are "so stronk and brayv." I'm not saying that soldiers with PTSD are weak, they're about average. Any normal well adjusted person would be fucked in the head after going into combat. That's what these soldiers are, normal people, not fucking superman.

First post best post. I literally kinda yelled at my friend for posting that bs on facebook.

>Going into combat and coming back without PTSD is strength. Not everyone has that strength. It's a fact. We can either admit that not everyone is strong enough to handle that type of situation and address the problem, or we can shove our heads up our own ass and continue talking about how all of our soldiers are "so stronk and brayv." I'm not saying that soldiers with PTSD are weak, they're about average. Any normal well adjusted person would be fucked in the head after going into combat. That's what these soldiers are, normal people, not fucking superman.

ITT

What? No he didn't. He just said some people can't handle it, this is truly a twisting of the words.

hghfghf

This is actually the most disgusting twisting I have ever seen in my life. I'm so angry.

Oh look another scandal where liberals who normally loathe the military pretend to care about them

>I'm so angry.

Would you say you are triggered right now?

Is Drumpf a trigger word for you, goy?

thank you for not being a retarded faggot like OP

youtu.be/D5C2ywSH2gI

CTR in full force today

>Leafgendered cuck takes a break from sucking Trudeau

can someone photoshoop this to say CTR instead of hillary

Are you stupid as fuck?

Im a veteran
He is saying that alot of us come back after witnessing the horrors of war and need more help then your gay baby ass who got triggered during feminist studies

Go back to your safe space retard

>Im a veteran

Wow much brave. Very patriotism. So blood for oil.

I've never wanted to round up and gas the entirety of the media more than I have today. I cant believe they twisted such a fucking innocent statement and furthermore I cant believe the level of outrage at it. I meet most media bullshit with a groan, but this time I'm actually fucking mad. When are you burgers going to start firebombing these cunts, they are the primary reason why your country currently cant even hold a civil conversation.

Hebrewnius disingenuous nose cutting deserving behaviour

A fucking leaf

I like Soldiers who don't get PTSD, Leaf.

he is saying that any member of the military who has seen been through some shit yet still carries on is strong and evidently can handle it. those who break down can't handle it. that is all you can take from his statement. nothing about them not being strong. they could still be strong, yet still unable to handle it.

it's like saying someone who dropped out of school can't handle it. or that someone who is a drug addict can't handle sobriety. that someone who bangs the White House intern extra-maritily can't handle monogamy.

sure, there may be totally viable circumstances leading to said person being unable to handle that thing (i.e. school's too expensive, you're mentally ill, your wife's a hag), but it still doesn't take away from the fact that person cant handle that thing

FBI / CTR / CNN / JIDF plz go

Why is it always a Canadian that posts these "KILLING BLOWS", check Twitter, vets have come out saying he was right.

You have to have an insanely poor understanding of English language or a dangerously inflated ego if you weren't able to figure out what he was actually trying to say.

You just can't win with these cunts, Trump is out almost every day, meeting with voters, potential voters. Meanwhile Hilary drags her decaying corpse out like twice a week to talk in an empty building for 20 minutes.

Trump has one, just grow up.

Unlike you, you dirty leaf every educated American is going to go out and vote for Trump.

>every educated American is going to go out and vote for Trump.

Trump is losing college educated voters by large margins. This isn't even a meme.

He just didn't think he would make it this far and he doesn't know what he's doing anymore.

Trump is done, his campaign is over. Everyone go home.

You need to understand that being Canadian is a life of self loathing and inferiority complexes considering who our neighbor is. Our PM being tumblr incarnate doesnt help this fucking at all. I imagine some just shitpost to get it out of their system, while others are proxies.

The proper response to these faggots will always be A Fucking Leaf.

M-muh 4D Chess

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE SAID HE LIKES RUSSIA
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON NUKE RUSSIA AND SAVE ALL THE OPPRESSED
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

That is not at all what he said. He merely stated that theither ones who committed suicide were unable to deal with PTSD.

This is a statement of fact, not a pejorative.

>that theither ones
*that the ones

With each new Trump "controversy", the straws are becoming fewer and the people who latch on to them are a lot more dumber. Seriously, just when you think they won't outdo themselves.

Remember everyone, he just doesn't care for those veterans who get captured.

Just not his thing.

>Soldiers with PTSD aren't "Strong"
What the fuck is wrong with this statement? Sure, those soldiers were once strong, but once they've cracked, they're a broken man.

It was shellshock in WWII, combat fatigue in Veitnam and now PTSD. I am a veteran and this doesn't bother me, it's a well known phenomenon, and only a sadistic fuck isn't affected by combat.

People who have been to war know very well when they're not strong. The only people who are raging against this are liberals who have not seen a day of confront in their lives.