I just stood in a hot, sweaty room for over an hour to listen to Bill Clinton give a speech in Flint

I just stood in a hot, sweaty room for over an hour to listen to Bill Clinton give a speech in Flint.

Wasn't a bad speech, all things considered. He talked a bit about how clean, free energy will get us jobs, and how Hillary is following in Sander's footsteps and promoting free college, and how she's planning to have you "buy in" Medicare coverage. Also a really long tangent about those guys who got stiffed when building for Trump (aka "Hillary's opponent").

Just felt like sharing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDJgyq4MH-M
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was attending that neo-fascist speech really worth your time? Funny how she's fallowing in Bernie's footsteps but his followers are basement dwellers.

>free energy
Literally impossible

Not to mention "clean" energy like solar is worthless in Michigan. You wasted your limited life on a dumb ditch from a rapist.

>▶
Did you suck him off?

Not really. It was sweaty and hot. But hey, now I can say I saw Bill Clinton once.

He said something about how bringing back American manufacturing would be possible with cheap energy, transportation, and labor, and Trump only really covers the labor aspect. (Whether that's true or not, I'll let you decide.) In essence, Hillary is trying to MAGA.

I just heard a recording of Hillary saying she doesn't believe it's possible to have free college or free healthcare, so she's not going to bother trying and doesn't want to give false hope to Bernie supporters.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDJgyq4MH-M

>Hillary
>creating jobs or wealth

Pick one, and only one.

>free energy

what kind of horse shit you been eating?

We need to stop our dirty coal and nuclear energy sector and switch to clean solar and wind energy. Then we'll have jobs.

>"us"
He wasn't talking to you m8.

Ask Bill.

>cheap energy
you said "free" in your op, OP.

just like a democrat to go switching words & hoping nobody notices.

Settle down Hillary. Think before you say something like that.

Yeah, I hate being billed by the sun.

guess he'll be back to business later today then

>Sander's

Why didn't hillary speak?

nice arguments you have there.

is that why you dont havea gf?

>Mexican intellectuals

> mexico attempting bantz

Leave it to the big boys user.

>billions in subsidies for green energy manufacturers that default after a few months, paid for with tax payer money
>free
you're fucking retarded

Unfortunately most of the solar panels and more importantly the rare earth metals needed to make them come from overseas - so no significant US jobs there. As for the mining of these materials overseas - pretty much an environmental disaster wherever it's occurring which is why we don't extensively mine them in the few places we have here - just too expensive to be "green and clean".

Turbines too, but at least there are some US manufacturers. Unfortunately turbines cannot be used effectively everywhere in the US.

It's a shame that the hundreds of billions invested in green energy initiatives (all of which were Obama supporters) all went belly up on the taxpayers dime. We would be in a much different place today had that not been squandered.

>clean, free energy

Kek.

>clean
Steel components in wind turbines which must be forged and machined cause plenty of pollution. Also, they fail. A lot.

>free

There's that word again.

You should have pulled another "How's Monica"

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U

Fair enough, m8. Thanks for letting us know what's going on in the Clinton's camp. btw I'm going to hang you by your neck when Trump wins and the day of the rope finally comes. Then I'll probably gut your children.

Cheers!

did he rape anyone while he was there or did he manage to resist the urges to pound some chubby ?

You realize the sun doesn't shine enough there for it to be sustainable right?

Winter is basically overcast all day everyday my nigger

>He talked a bit about how clean, free energy will get us jobs
>mfw I was about to go "yeah that makes sense" until I realized it's the LIBERAL """"""clean, free energy"""""" and not nuclear so essentially a huge waste of fucking time and money

Why won't anybody build fucking thorium reactors?