Remember when diversity propaganda wasn't so in-your-face and unpleasant? Can we ever go back to 80s-90s mode?

Remember when diversity propaganda wasn't so in-your-face and unpleasant? Can we ever go back to 80s-90s mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM
youtube.com/watch?v=ErppAlOIGQE
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=marC0-Ik-Po
youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4
youtube.com/watch?v=bVl-PCEl_Sk&feature=youtu.be&t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=JT2LSB1Bz2o
youtube.com/watch?v=qtUdGB3vw-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeWKTKkN2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, magic school bus was great it. The characters race was completely irrelevant to their character. That's what made it a good implementation of multiculturalism: different looks but same values and social behaviours.

Modern multiculturalism is now about accepting people who don't just look different, but have different values and belief systems.

The hilarious part is everyone just congregates into their own little groups naturally anyway. Asian kids hang out with other asian kids, black kids hang out with black kids, muslims with muslims etc. They even try and live near each other creating entire areas that are practically little pieces of India, or China. (well in China's case they basically took over Vancouver)

Canada should really be the example of failed multiculturalism for the rest of the world. We've lost all sense of Canadian identity due to constant exposure to American media + other cultures immigrating.

Exactly. I used to love that show as a kid. Back then I didn't watch it in English, nor did I even have any concept of what half of those races were supposed to represent since we don't really have them here.

But it didn't matter. Why? Because as you said the race did not matter. There weren't any race jokes, there were no episodes about Kesha's African heritage or Arnold having a Bar Mitzvah or whatever. Everybody just existed and got along. And I liked it.

Damn it. What the fuck happened?

This is happening because of you, Shlomo.

Your kin made us remember the six gorilion is what happened

Whoah.. these are good insights.

Any more to offer?

The 90s were definitely a golden time for diversity. Growing up being around kids of other races was so commom i didnt think about it. I, myself never noticed race until around 2004 when gangster rap was on every radio station. Looking back something changed culturally at that time. Not sure what tho

What happened? The timeline shifted and left us Berensteins in a hellish existence

Arnold had a Hanukah episode.

How about this?
>best friend is a blue basketball-american
>bully is a green asshole
>purple people everywhere

>posting newer Doug with short haired Patti and rich kid Rodger

fuckouttahere

I just wanted a shot with lots of people

>tfw no delicious natural blonde brown qt

What does the doug button do?

>wasn't so in-your-face and unpleasant

Uh what? The two black kids were the only two students without character flaws.

Back then it didn't matter about race, no one gave a fuck.

Magic school bus now would be carlos explaining that not every gang member was in a cartel and the black kid beating up the ginger while screeching "BLACK LIVES MATTER" and the teacher looking the other way and giving the white kid detention for not giving him an agency.

this guy gets it. the marxists have ramped up their efforts and brought it past quiet peaceful and somewhat actually helpful propaganda into full on violence now that they think theyre ready to take over. i mean you can look back to even the early 2000s and you still didnt see most of this

Their character flaw is that they're terminally boring, as is often the case with black characters on children's shows

Funny that you bring up the magic school bus, a couple of days ago our bio teacher played the photosynthesis episode for half-educational and half-humorous purposes, I paid keen attention to details and the niggers talked in ebonics and when an audience of kids was getting rowdy in the theater because the play was delayed, all the faces in the audience were brown bar one white guy

The 90ties softened us up for the shit we have today thanks to your fellow menorah buddies

Fresh Prince, Cosby, MC Hammer

So many celebs were black, Michael Jackson and a big chunk of pop music was black. No one cared, no one even thought about it.

Japanese culture and Black American culture was generally interesting, people enjoyed it. It sold itself, it didn't need to be forced.

It was back when diversity didn't have as much mallicous intent like it does now.

Diversity now is done out of spite of whites, not love for minorites

I'm probably alone in this, but Hey Arnold was always good at that shit. I didn't even realize until a few years ago the teacher was gay.

Here comes uncle bernie.

Teaches you how to dougie

Did ya figure out Eugene was gay?

Eugene was totally gay.

Is there some connection here?

To be fair, both the Cosby show AND Fresh Prince had a number of episodes about plights faced by the black community.

Then again, those shows always came back with a message about how it's up to people to do what they can to buck degeneracy and live rightful lives.

The real problem is the death of morality.

Part of that lies with the right wing. They leaned too heavily on punishments and fear, and not enough on how living decently makes life better.

I swear to God...

Anyone remember Family Guy? It was mostly minorities too.

It Dougs.

I would bang the shit out of Cleveland's daughter (black Meg) on that show.

>not including a race of artificial blue people in your diversity crew
>not including a posthuman x human ship subplot that ends in tragedy

shitlords, all of you

it praises kek

I wonder if its got something to do with whites becoming a minority

Hmm. Come to think of it, there was a lot of diversity when I grew up in TV and pop culture that wasn't forced at all. We didn't think about it. It was natural and unforced. We naturally watched a lot of Fox Kids, Cartoon and Nickelodeon shows growing up.

I also only had positive experiences with Achmeds and blacks in school. I lived in a small town, though, everyone knew everyone. guess nobody wanted to be the odd one out. The Africans played football with us, they were great additions to our team both on and off the pitch. Achmeds introduced us to a lot of fun stuff and grew up to be good guys.

Now, Sweden, on the other hand...now, that's a different story. They have been running this forced diversity, and they have fucked up.

I think the most important factor that separate Norway and Sweden: good planning on the integration process. Asylum seekers and refugees couldn't live where they wanted, like they could in Sweden. They were spread out. Some in the big city, most spread thin in the minor cities and rural areas. This way they (not all, of course) got better integrated, and especially in the smaller places, they somehow fit in.

For the first time in a while i find a thread in Cred Forums that i agree with.

Open borders for Israel

Let's go back to the 1930s, fuck the 90s.

In Norway, immigrants come to be Norwegian. In Sweden they come to be niggers that steal Swedish money.

We have the same problem here in the states. Immigrants come to remain foreign, but subsist off American taxpayers and slowly change the country into the hellholes they came from. They don't want to integrate, they want to inhabit. The welfare state is a giant nigger magnet.

The nineties was culturally backwards in that there wasn't a racial consciousness so even though there was diversity of people in schools, churches and the workplace, no one had entered into a series dialogue about excusing racial iniquities that persist till today as part of America's racist legacy

I don't see what people get out of portraying the prevalence of racism and sexism as if it's the 19th century. No one gave a fuck about any of that 20 years ago but now people act like it's a big issue again

youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM
Did anyone mention Denver yet?

What the fuck even was Canadian identity? Hockey? Isn't that still around?

Because that isn't diversity at all, but unity. A civilized society can be multi-ethnic, but MUST share the same culture, values and ideals, or the differences will show and people will become tribalistic. This is the difference between the 60s-90s West and the post-9/11 West.

Hey youngfags, everyone hated niggers in the 90s too.

Why does Seth MacFarlane always need to have talking animal characters on his shows? Is he a closet furry?

Honestly though seemingly innocuous shit like Magic School Bus was just a stepping stone to where we are today. Look how absolutely cucked the generation who grew up on that shit is.

ehh..
Multiculturalism is all shit desu.. none of it's good, not the old, not the new. NONE OF IT..

> We've lost all sense of Canadian identity
This is very true..
I have to default back onto my local town as an "identity", because we're quite unique in Canada, in that we live on an island and have a weird accent.

No, we can't go back, you fucking asshole.

You are sitting here shitting on black people while racist white cops murder black kids over literally NOTHING every fucking day.

Everything seemed "just fine" in the 90s because white America had a strangehold on people of color and women. Now that they are tired of being your slaves and begging for crumbs, you long for the good old days.

Hey, fuck you. Drumpf's defeat will seal the end of White America's political power for good, and the fun only starts there.

If you think any of the unprivileged groups you have fucked over won't forget what you did...ha! Whites are going to get it a thousand times worse in the years to come. The best part is your own women will continue to vote to take away your shit and look the other way while we cave your skulls in because they hate you too.

Fuck you, whitey.

>FUCKING PURPLE PEOPLE

>Arnold was a Jew
Somehow I didn't catch this originally but in retrospect this is the one racist depiction in the show. The Jewish kid was a whiny coward with glasses.

It was in your face and unpleasant back then and it is even more now.

>tfw your name is Doug and grew up watching Doug
>:)

I wish we could go back too to that age of optimism.

Seriously, people seemed way more hopeful in general then.

It was always in your face.

You just couldn't see it because you were 8 years old and bluepilled.

So basically, we are better people than you becuase we treated you better than you will treat us, and we were RIGHT to treat you poorly, because you intend to destroy us, and we OUGHT to simply exterminate you to prevent it from happening.

From the mouth of niggers.

Remember back in the 90s where every "diversity ensemble" also always included that one kid in the wheelchair?

They were so fucking big on pushing the whole "WHEELIES ARE PEOPLE TOO, OKAY?" thing back then

Also, I now realize that diversity bullshit follows each generation. Back in the 90s when I was a kid, the only media that had the stupid shoehorning of MUH DIVERSITY was kids shows like Magic Schoolbus, Captain Planet (which was complete marxist trash btw) etc. But now I'm an adult, and just when I reached adulthood was when this shit started really plaguing non-kid media. So it stands to reason that whatever bullshit is being pushed on today's children's TV shows is what we'll be seeing during prime time in a decade or two.

Even in the 80 diversity was being shoved down my throat at school and on children's shows.

It's a lie.

I know that precise feel bro

I miss it user.

You simply had a show with a black character or just black characters and that was that.

Now adays they shove that fact in your face like it makes it good.

Can that desire be justified if that optimism was based on the lack of ready access to information.

I feel you man. Things just keep changing, I can't keep up.

A FUCKING LEA- oh wait, what?!

This is how they brainwashed a generation of kids to grow up and be SJWs who think "race doesn't matter", so they could ramp up their propaganda in the future to what we see now, knowing their brainwashed generation will not only not be offended by it because they've already been conditioned, but will actively defend it

Who is this )))we((( you speak of (((Shlomo)))?

'Member when kikes knew their place?

what the fuck is up with this shit seriously though, it was always the berenstein bears, not the fucking berenstain bears.

delet

>kid in elementary school in the early 90s
>catholic school
>literally 100% white
>all the stock pictures of schoolchildren are a bunch of blacks, asians, mexicans, and a token wheelchair kid

Why.

its not marxists its you and your shitty culture and niggerly media that is a cancer, please kys yourself

If this cartoon were made today, then every "poc" character would have to constantly mention how life is different for them because they are x.

>berenstone

WHAT UNIVERSE AM I IN

>tfw you're black and support Cred Forums but not even Cred Forums accepts you

HE COMMITTED SUICIDE

RIGHT THERE ON TV

How did that not traumatize anyone else? Sure he was there with a stuffy nose all fine after that, but even as a kid I knew that shit wasn't right.

Not Stain, not Stein... Now we're in a Stone world, when will the madness end?

No I don't remember that time.
I only remember not noticing.

It has been going on for decades.

It makes you hallucinate a terrifying social encounter due to your crippling social anxiety

>tfw Futurama predicted the future

Why the fuck does Elmo insist on speaking broken English on an EDUCATIONAL TV SHOW

Dude when Optimus Prime flew that ship into the sun or whatever and they had all those gruesome pictures of pieces of his body coming off and then he turned grey and died, I was in a state of shock for the rest of the day.

That's still haunts me.

True to that, that used to freak me out as a kid too then.

Although wasn't it because he literally couldn't handle some banter again?

>Implying Miss Frizzle wasn't a quirky lesbian (possibly trans) being shoved down your throat as being smart and educated.
Seems about the same to me.

dumb nigger go commit suicide for your beliefs by way of riot or by cop. No one cares about your conjecture.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't le joo this time, most likely it was the niggers and spics who were tired of the racial stereotypes that the Jews put in the media.

>People with different cultural origins act different than those in that status quo do
Holy shit, what a fucking epiphany. People in China don't eat hamburgers and hotdogs all day like I do? Fuck me, they're crazy!

The only reason you didn't think that was in-your-face was because you were a kid, and kids don't give a shit about diversity; they just like fun stuff.

Maybe you're too young to remember but Canadians did have an identity. I lived up there for a few years, even in big cities which tend to have a more global perspective, they had a distinct identity.

Now everyone but native white Canadians are allowed to have one.

>it's their culture
>all cultures are of equal value and beauty!
>you don't want to be a bigot do you?

>what you did
>most of this board is under 30

lol nigger

Trips of truth.

I know this feel

The difference between diversity in the past, and diversity in the present, was that cartoons in the past assumed one day the brown people would start acting like white people. Today, we're expected to golf-clap while niggers burn down cities.

It wasn't fun. It was tiresome and gay. I used to mock it with my friends.

Exo squad was badass. I remember trying to draw exo suits as a kid using a ruler for straight edges.

soon

You must've been a bully in school. I hated you guys.

I love this comment!

I remember when Nickelodeon (back when Rugrats was airing) had a holiday season special:
>Merry Christmas!
>Happy Hanukkah
>Happy Kwanza!
>Happy Winter Solstice!

Holy, shit. I really wish African americans knew were they came from (more specifically than just Africa"), would be great to see some of them celebrating Kwanza.

>Only 4 white characters out of a cast of 8
>Two of them are girls
>One of them is a numale cuck

KILL ALL NON WHITES!

GI Joe was great.

+1

I just want to go back to a time before everything had to be hip and edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=ErppAlOIGQE

Nah, I was the awkward nerd who got bullied. We just had a knack for finding humor in the fakeness of the brainwashing. We also used to make fun of all the holocaust propaganda they kept shoving down out throats.

Kwanzaa isn't an African thing, it's African American

I cringed really fucking hard at this post.

You don't believe in the Holocaust?

doug's antagonist (i forget his name) looks like lemongrab tbqh

Can someone give an example of forced diversity in today's children's cartoons?

Ron Paul and Hitler, the commonality is stunning

Only the blonde chick is a real white. Arnold looks like a cuck Swede, that brown haired girl is probably some type of Slav, and the fat one is probably an Irish or Anglo, possibly Eye-talian.

>greens were the niggers
>purples were the jews

Some one tip this fuckers fedora for me PLEASE!

Still, they don't celebrate it.

Pretty sure that Last Airbender shit ended with lesbians, for no other reason than to do it.

I've never really looked into it that hard, but it seems mighty questionable that the official narrative is correct. But it was just they way they kept browbeating all these ridiculous stories.

Pol isn't one Canadian.

Hey Arnold and MM Power Rangers will always be the best at this sort of thing. Disney channel started the downhill trend.

What does racism even mean at this point? Something pejorative directed at an ethnic group other than whites?

Conspiracy tard gets BTFO

> What the fuck happened?
>Israel

>Captain Planet
>all bad guys are businessman
>overpopulation
>global warming
>homophobia

It was the worst

Wasn't one of the "Finding Dory" characters a lesbo or something? (not just ellen bashing)

>>all bad guys are businessman
They Named the joo
>>overpopulation
Named the joo again

Sounds like a Cred Forums tier show, tbqh familia.

How come they look like the burger king kids

didnt the black kid have a heavy african accent? or has Cred Forums rewritten my memories?

>name is Arthur
>everyone: you read the Arthur books/show

fug my life.

>year 3000
>still white people in Sweden

Marxism buddy

No, it was truly awful. I suffered through an episode of it once and my mom is all
>oh i like this!
>it has good messages!
CP laid it on so thick it was asphyxiating

What's sad is that while this might come true, any whites with money will move out of the country to escape the barbarism you're threatening now. First it was white flight out of the cities to suburbs, next it'll be an exodus out of country of both capital and what remaining industry America has.

You triggered the shills! Gj

Dont be surprised ivan you were ruled by jews for almost a century

Youre right, kike. Tolerance had been spreading at a slow, organic pace. Todays sjws have done nothing but retard ( often literally ) the whole process.

Nickelodeon was full of kikes. Hey Arnold had a bar mitzvah episode and Rugrats had a jewish wedding one. I caught on to this even as a kid, so I mostly watched Cartoon Network instead.

>Press up arrow to Doug

I miss Hey Arnold that show that show was always about the real shit.

>2 nogs, asian, carlos, ginger, 3 whites
seems pretty diverse to me

Love how Doug's sister was an obnoxious SJW Frenchieboo bitch. It's like the makers of the cartoon were trying to warn us about the oncoming cancer we were about to face.

Relics from the other side!

It's still full of kikes.
inb4 manchild neet
My little brother watches it alot. Now Cartoon Network, and Disney are at full Kike Kapacity.

Yeah but they were all white on the inside.

None acted like actually niggers as if it was a good thing that brought "spice" to white vanilla life and shit.

the only thing I remember is that cooz that was in love with him always tortured and beat his numale ass. If they just would have drawn her with tattoo's and a purple streak in her hair she would have been a spot on prediction for the future.

Is the Boondocks the most redpilled children's cartoon in existence?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>boondocks
>children's cartoon

Rugrats had more than just the Jewish wedding, the whole Pickles family was Jewish. I remember a Hanuka(however the kikes spell it) episode as well.

I assume it's "duck" to navigate low hanging obsticles. And it's just a play-on-word with his name

It was the whole mom's side
dad's side was christian

Doug was the designated Aryan superman of the show. He just pretended to like multiculturalism so he wouldn't get killed

Also Chinese gooks took over lower Manhattan with chinatown.

Jews took over lower Brooklyn.

Niggers took over all of the Bronx and central Brooklyn.

HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS SHOW NOW!

fuck off faggot diversity was being shoved in your face you just think it was a greatvtime because you are a nostalgic faggot. They were grooming you to be cucked 20yrs later and it worked!

I heard about that, but thought it was just leftist overreach

>that last second glance of complete smug satisfaction

> I look at your flag
I want my ai gf

When boondocks got into the funny papers, it was reliably one of the better strips. Sometimes had a hard time pulling off complex satire in only a few frames at a time though.

You can see why they got offered a TV show

Yes it was

>The characters race was completely irrelevant to their character. That's what made it a good implementation of multiculturalism: different looks but same values and social behaviours.
Obviously you don't remember the early episodes of the show
youtube.com/watch?v=marC0-Ik-Po

edgy.

My Spanish textbooks from high school literally had a wheelchair kid on every other page for some reason.

I think it's more prevalent in mainstream movies for adults now. And it's not diversity it's just the liberal idea that gets spread. If you have seen a "popular" movie in the last 5 years hell maybe 15 years and not just cringed at how much liberal crap they have rammed up your ass and throat then you are not paying attention or are just blue pilled and dumb as fuck.

Oh,
suddenly this images makes so much more sense

truthfull.

can this be a meme?

Bad Day at Black Rock
To Kill a Mockingbird
and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (to some extent)

were a different kind of thing.

Not diversity or integration propaganda, but mostly just trying to make whites feel guilty for the racist behavior of the white people in the movie. Eg, there was no Asian character in Bad Day at Black Rock -- those characters (father and son) were talked about but never seen, both being dead at the beginning of the movie.

i want to fuck marceline

Just watched storks last night in theaters. Absolutely forced all of today's ideas of lesbian and Gay parents at the end also the babies were more non white than white and most had left so random xddddd hair colors

When I was a kid I didn't know niggers existed so I thought that the black kids were just very tanned.

a black coworker of mine says he loves the show, but I don't think he gets the full satire of it cuz he is nigger as shit sometimes.
No wonder they can get away with it, black people must just be dumb as shit and not know they are being made fun of.
Kind of like Portlandia. Every hipster I know loves that show and thinks they are not the type of person being made fun of. it's sad really

Edgy.

nigger

I like the episode when they went to the bakery

I also liked the one where they went in someones body and there was poop involved. I think that episode was one of the reason why I have a scat fetish today . Maybe even a little bit of vore too but I dont fap to it

Just remind yourself that even us racist whites will treat you better than your fellow blacks. You can see how blacks treat each other; Africa is and always has been in a constant state of tribal warfare and slavery. The first visitor from the Middle East noted the entire continent revolved around slavery.

It's the right way to do multiculturalism though, because then it becomes ok to laugh at each other. Kind of like in the Simpsons, where everybody was some exagerated stereotype or other so when you had a diverse cast of characters it was for the sake of being more entertaining, not so much for pushing an agenda.

>we are also an excellent example of failed multiculturalism, i feel like it's our fault that your liberals wen too far trying to follow our example and it just spun out of control, where as we are trying right now to get it back under control

>OP claims shit wasn't forced/annoying
>couldn't even walk into a burger joint in America the '90s without having this full rainbow of forced diversity shoved down your throat

PC culture was probably more annoying and widespread back then than it was today, but of course kids wouldn't know/have a frame of reference to tell. Lord knows plenty of people complained about it openly back then.

It doesn't seem as prevalent today because corporate America is so fucking scared of offending anyone and ironically the people most vocal about diversity are the quickest to point out when its 'forced.'

truth

subtle subversion is still subversion you dumb niggers

That's the Cleveland Show and it bombed because it was the Affirmative Action Family Goy.

>bernestone
God please stop it's not funny anymore

We can when we put you back in the oven.

whoops, never smoke weed and try to make halfway meaningful posts, you will somehow fuck up green text

(((((stein)))))

>what happens to liberals when they get out of their echo chamber

Meme XD

lol I remember this and I was probably like 4 or 5. I never used the memebership shit or whatever it was.

holy shit user I was watching this shitty show yesterday

>Berenstone
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN

This, diversity in 90's cartoons adhered to the ideal of "content of their character, not the color of their skin," it didn't create whole parallel moralities for different identities. Perhaps that dream is biologically impossible, but it's still enormously more coherent than cultural relativism.

Mind, the 90's was still huge on it, and anyone who complains about SJW's like they're some recent thing is showing their youth, short memory, or inability to connect the dots beyond superficial details.

>Can we ever go back to 80s-90s mode?

Not if the current political climate continues unabated.

Quick my-story:
>Be OldMidwestFag
>Played football at a Div1 HS
>Also 4.0 student
>Most of Uni was paid for with scholarships
>Good enough to play for Big Ten Uni special teams
>Not good enough for NFL
>Like a lot of guys on this team I also earned a degree (Engineering)
>Have owned an engineering company for many years
>Loved Uni (mid to late 80's for me)

So now my son is in his 6th year at Uni w/ Physics and Mathematics majors and working towards his PhD. With all the social bullshit you are required to take he absolutely hated his first 2 years. He hated the liberal slant so much that he took German when it was offered as an option due to low attendance and Uni offering it to him for free. He ended up taking 3 years of it.

About a year ago Die Nibelungen was on (the old 20's version). I sent him a copy of it. Next time he was home we watched it.

It is glorious to have raised such a based, alpha son.

I miss it too

I remember seeing part of a later episode and thinking it was OK, but damn did the pilot leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Mostly I'm amazed how American Dad came to be as good as it was, since it was made in a fit of rage over Bush getting reelected.

As I kid I thought breathing in space turns you into ice for the longest time.

Star Trek was continuously pumping out new episodes from 1987 to 2004. We all grew up thinking of Sisko and Geordi, not Tyrone and Jamal. 9/11 made us aware that humanity isn't ready for that world yet, and that the Federation was the USA in space, not the UN.

You should be proud, based dadfag.

Arnold is canonically Jewish, watch the Christmas special about recycling.

Honestly that's not even racism, it's real. Yiddish even has a word for that archetype: "nebbish." Most of my cousins on that side of the family were nebbishes or drama queen titty monsters.

Cartoon Network tried to warn us

youtube.com/watch?v=IzTb5FqZ5B4

you might be thinking of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVl-PCEl_Sk&feature=youtu.be&t=13

We've always been Berenstone

Actually, we do accept you. At least when I shitpost, it's not because I want to remove literally all blacks and Jews, or even because I'd like to truly subjugate them. It's because I want America to be about Americans again. There's nothing wrong with suppressing degenerate conduct, even if it's black, but it's just as degenerate to reduce policy to stupid-ass heuristics like "kill all niggers" or "muhdayoftherope."

Stormfags are only less of an issue right now because they're in the political minority. Their opposites, SJW's, are the issue.

So yeah. Just chill out my nig, we're going to make this country worth living in again, and if you can do what's right and get a fucking job, you're in on the deal.

I think a lot of these old shows had multiple VAs for each character, so maybe.

I think he just likes drawing animals sometimes

>That piggyback euphemism for sex

Thanks user. I am. But mostly for him.

Smug art school cunt.

Everything will end up all right. Relax. Enjoy life.

Have you guys ever drank guaraná? It is really nice, you should try sometime.

Would not get away with this today.

Wow that's quite a wall of tears, emotional bitching, and un-proven facts about us. Not sure if this is bait or just the dumbest nigger I've ever seen. Either way, fuck off, no one is oppressing you, it's all in your stupid fucking head. Now go back to your democratic run inner cities, how's that working out for you?

Also
>trumps defeat will end the whites reign of political power
>by electing a white women

You're the biggest fucking moron

I was terrified when I first saw this

I always fucking hated this show and I don't really know why

I like this comment

you realise its a cartoon character

Man you probably need to go outside and talk to some girls

is that warf from star trekk doing the voice for weasel?

This.

You have to be 18 to post on this board, kiddo.

Yup, Michael Dorn. He did some other VA work as well.

GODDAMN PURPLE GOOGLES

Goddamn Steven universe

I don't believe it, black guy selling out his race... ?Never happens lol

On the last season they wen't all in with teenagers dying of AIDS, Druggies getting stabbed, and dolphins getting poached to make cosmetic, they showed blood and in one episode they go to Mexico city and talked about the contrast of poors and richs.

That shit.

user did you stop taking your pills? Miss frizzle was getting hit on by every damn dude and she seemed to reciprocate. Plus she cared about nothing but her job.

not gonna bite user. good luck trolling my friend

ya

a black or hispanic or indian or asian tucked away here and there

never treated any differently because of their race

never being pandered to

Magic School Bus was just like my actual class. Majority white with a sprinkling of other races.

I wouldn't car for my job either if I was both a teacher and a bus driver.

I like to imagine that Pigeon Man threw himself off the roof in front of Arnold. To cope with the psychological trauma, Arnold made up a fantasy where the pigeons carried him off into the sunset.

I love this comment!

Shouldnt you be out selling crack and resisting arrest right now jamal ?

thanks ! ME TOO

>Your job litterally entails space travel. Wouldnt care

Christ, did you even watch the show when you were a kid?

look nothing you say is going to convince anyone she wasn't a fucking weird lesbo with an iguana. Just quit!
I would be delighted to see scenes btw where men hit on her. would make my laugh like a mother fucker!

Keep plugging your ears kiddo. Frizzle was based.
>Promoted science and logic
>Cared about her job
>All of those kids probably grew up to be nobel prize winners considering all of the shit they learned.

Maybe you should stop reading lesbian fanfiction written by some patriarchy smashing 400 pound pink haired heffalump that makes everyone a lesbian.

then again, understand that the Hey Arnold setting includes actual ghosts

Yeah man. Fuck those blue and green bitchs

>clearly hates lesbo propaganda
>user assumes he likes it
welcome to the fucking reason nobody takes the internet seriously!
Have fun taking you fucking teeth out tonight you negative IQ mother fucker. Jesus people as stupid as you should really fucking be shot!

but they still had purposeful diversity.

>that's true. that "ghost bride" episode scared the shit out of me when i was 7.

seriously dark for a kid's show

My town is literally a former French colony in the middle of the USA where the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and a significant amount of US oil production as well as numerous military faculties to protect America's oil industry, also we had a literal dictatorship by a political machine until the 1960s and we also still speak of segregation positively. Also, David Duke owns properties here, we have our own accent, and the entire USA depended on us during the oil embargo. Also, the federal government literally spends millions defending us from the ocean and mosquitoes, because we have oil.

That is exactly when it started getting pushed hard you kike rat

Is the Mandela Effect a phony bologna phenomena created to ease the cognitive dissonance created by governments changing facts, Ministry of Truth style?

Not saying they're changing any facts yet but they've introduced this meme so when you see something that didn't use to be that way you can just say "Well, Mandela Effect" and get on with your life.

Boondocks was great because it pointed out just how degenerate black culture truly is. It was Cred Forumstier as fuck.

You'll never see afternoon cartoons with this much guns ever again.

I think you misunderstand the predominant type of racism on Cred Forums which is racism at all but rather race realism. The acceptance that differences in race do exist and races have a qualities that fall in different distributions.

Now sure I think that whites are generally superior to blacks but you never know where you sit on the bell curve. You might, in some ways valuable to me, score higher than some essentially subhuman whites.

New Orleans isn't that great.

edgy

We do accept blacks. We don't accept chimps though.

Nah, that's literally all just one suburb of New Orleans. We also kept segregation until the 1980s and locked up all the hippies in cages and threw them into the ocean. That was fun.

Do you think there is a correlation between fascists and libertarians. I do. I think it has to do with the egotist approach of Libertarianism. The libertarian might then observe behaviors between groups of people that will disrupt the prosperity extreme freedom and competition will provide. The outcome is an ideology where you and like minded act egotistically to control other people's behaviors. Undoubtedly the fascist still wants to be free though.

Certainly in modern fascist, nationalist circles the plan is to purge other groups with power and then devolve into libertarianism once relative homogeny is achieved.

She's a beatnik.

Race wasn't relevant to you because you were a child and more than likely grew up in a decent, middle class home where the extremes weren't immediately evident.

>t. middle class white boy

It makes your next post a doubles post. Like mine.

Nice. I wonder if I'll ever have children myself, and if so, I hope I can raise them well.

Look at the new Voltron's character designs.

A massive amount of blacks think like this unfortunately...

ctr go away

What the fuck do you mean what happened your people went all across Europe and USA to bring on this mess

It's impossible to explain in one post. Identity isn't a list of activities, food or clothing.

If you'd actually like to know, check out Canadian books, radio, television and film from before 1971. Canada was 96% white back then, whiter than the USA has ever been or ever will be. The 70s utterly destroyed Canada sociologically with the new anti-white constitution, communist-run schools and revisionist media.

Visit rural Canada and talk to some old folks, you'll see.

Plus "muh Very Special Episodes" and "After School Specials"

literally forced diversity: the show

Angelica was the Aryan blonde girl

what ever happened to wheelchair kid. i remember every textbook i had circa 1995-2005 had a wheelchair kid.

What killed the dinosaurs?

THE ICE AGE

>What the fuck happened?
We hid you from the nazis

only in that Little Bear was attracted to an actual white human woman.

Every other animal is the embodiment of stereotypical animals

What killed the ice age?

THE SEQUELS

Haha. This.

>mfw everyone ITT is the same age
>mfw they are having a nostalgic circlejerk lubed up by op Schlomo

was Doug just a white kid in a black school? his parents and sister had white skin color, where everyone else was "colored"

this

Because you grew up during that time. You think the people born in the 50s liked seeing their kids watch that shit instead of the literal 100% white shows they used to watch?

Cartoons and movies are still not pushing that hard.
If anything it has become more nuanced.

>pic related matches my impression of a generic french lycée class exactly

HE DED

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHH
i love you both.

Before the 80s and 90s, (((Norman Lear , Bud Yorkin & friends))) were injecting diversity TV programs

Fun Fact: The creators originally intended for him to jump off of the roof, but the network decided it was too dark for a kids show.

Technically, Korra is a separate series in the same franchise.

One could argue Asami was creeping on Korra since season one, but personally it felt out of the blue to me. It felt like a thing to kinda tie up every character with someone, except Mak because fuck him apparently.

Yeah, to a degree. Most of the significant characters are woman with the titular character being a very young boy. The show honestly is surprisingly gay, more than I would think a network would allow.

Of course you could argue they are alien rock people and gender is more of an abstract construct in that regard, but yeah they are women.

The show is still good, but is SUPER gay

>what did he mean by this??

was Little Bear redpilled?

Slidell is an awful place

...And that's how I became The Iceman!

Remember when cartoons used to portray black people as they really are?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JT2LSB1Bz2o

youtube.com/watch?v=qtUdGB3vw-8
>REFOOGIES
JUST

>It's a "when I was a kid, there was no racism and nothing was forced SJW propaganda because I wasn't a Cred Forums drone" episode

MASTODON
PTERODACTYL
TRICERATOPS
SABERTOOTH TIGER
TYRANNOSAURUS

isnt amy jo johnson a huge attention whore now?

>boohoo look at me I'm black

Anyone remember that late-night programming block on Cartoon Network called "ToonHeads"? It used to play old cartoons and had a special episode with all the old racist cartoons.

I cannot believe there has yet to be a DVD release. Anyone find any stream links/downloads? I've been looking for the series for years (Back in the day there were some .divx links but not the whole series).

also
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeWKTKkN2Y
at 1:20
dices and a straight edge razor
I wonder what they meant with this :^)

>tfw the yellow ranger is dead irl

>It was so great in the 90s
>They had characters from different races, but didn't push it in your face
You dumb fucks, that was all part of the plan. Make black characters that seem as intelligent and respectable as whites (contradicting reality), so that you have this image of a multicultural utopia that you defer to whenever the question of race comes up.

seth just made the cleveland show to make more money from blacks. it was a terrible show and hes admitted it was a waste of time only done for more cash. family guy is super redpilled and hilarious

>yellow to yellow, black to black, pink to woman
seems alright in my book

do you guys remember this Hey Arnold Xmas special? I'm Vietnamese American it really hit me in the feels when I was little ... it was so crazy for them to even tell this kind of story (my parents story)

I remember them airing that stuff unedited into the mid-2000's here in the states. Don't know if they still do, but I guess they got away with it because they never really showed her face.

What the hell is this

class of 3000

youre the one leaf i wouldnt rake

It's because white people are only 10% of the world. So if they want to have a realistic depiction of world demographics only 10% of the team can be white now.

And if they had that 10% by a white male leader type it'd offend everyone who's butthurt about colonialism and not being as good as us.

not to worry brothers, soon we will all be dead

90s cartoons got into sincere, heavy subjects sometimes.

Whereas today we see a ton of lolrandumb 3edgy treatment of the same topics,

Fuck I'm not supposed to feel all these feels.

Honestly I just think you people like to imagine some "golden age" because you were kids in the 90's and race didn't matter anyways. It wasn't til I was 12-14 that me and my friends started getting jumped by the black kids we knew. It was only in middle school that I began to notice how indefensible the bullshit the school was shoveling you while I was getting wronged increasingly often by certain races. You don't remember how hard public schools tried to push the "PC" narrative in the late 90's/early 2000's (like "anti-bullying assemblies" where everyone had to make a sign and stand in support like a fucking nazi rally, only you could only give silent applause because of the deaf kids).

I'm curious: since Cred Forums has a lot of 90s-00s nostalgia, do you guys still think Genndy is based despite him being an... er, Jew?

Samurai Jack didn't seem to be commie propaganda like much of what (((they))) produce. It taught themes of honor, chivalry, pride in oneself, and conventionalism.