More educated = more intelligent

More educated = more intelligent.

Cred Forums BTFO AGAIN

Oh no how will we ever recover

This.

There are many retarded nigresses who get passed by teachers here, also 90% major in bullshit sociology shit or stuff that is super super easy

No one cares about affirmative action degrees

AHAHAHA DRUMPF RACISTS BTFO

Here's your scientific proof that when the privilege is equal, everyone is indeed actually equal.

Stay mad lmao

>what is affirmative action

Not to mention special scholarship for blacks

>dat face wen to intellijent fo crackas

If you want to see what they're like watch some of the daytime court shows. Stupid women that can't speak screaming about being educated and "having two degrees". Can't fail them because of fear of being branded racist. American education is literally worthless at this point. Take a few accounting/business classes then start a business.

Yes, it's because they're getting smarter. *cries for the death of my country*

stupid cracka wrote in cursive, wtf

>Degree From Safe Space Academy = Educated

Sounds like skype trickery

>but when will it hit our paychecks?

>More educated = more intelligent

This meme has to die. I'm arguably more intelligent than any graduate I know, and I'm only slightly above average.
Most college graduates are good at rote memorization and nothing else; they don't actually grasp what they're learning at the abstract level.

are nogs forgetting about affirmative action?

WE DID IT GUYS! AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

Obongo will will repeal it now....right?

When did getting accepted have any correlation with being smart ...
Top kek

Oki~doke?

This is so funny.

If I pick any of you /anons/ and teach you how to boil water - WOOP - you're educated, in how to boil water.

Niggers be niggers man.

how will Cred Forums ever recover

Sounds like white priviledge doesn't exist anymore. Time to get rid of affirmative action

Here OP let me help you

>Most educated = Most Indoctrinated

I'm not triggered at all, it becomes obvious to any nigger I talk to that I'm at least twice as intelligent as them. Never once has anyone but a professor tried to """educate""" me since I left high school.

The day a nigger can tell me I'm wrong without me being able to verbally tear them apart is the day I will happily racemix. (Never)

>be black
>get endlessly praised just for making a minscule effort in school because most of your peers aren't even showing up
>teachers get pressured to pass you so that they don't look bad
>get fasttracked to Harvard with an unremarkable 3.0 GPA while smart Asians with 4.5s are left in the dust in the name of diversity
>get tons of scholarships, grants, and benefits just because you were born with melanin in your skin
>continue to play the race card all throughout life whenever you're opposed or challenged
It's just not fair. If you earn it, you earned it, but most of them didn't earn anything.

Ok, now we're "equal".
Now stfu and act like a normal working member of society.

Education =/= intelligence. If you had any intelligence, you'd know that.

you forgot
>Major in KANGZ Social Studies
>Graduate with a 4.0 thanks to your """""college algebra""""" MATH001 tutor
>Fail to find a job with your KANGZ degree
>Become angry Black Lives Matter activist

I'm not surprised considering what passes for education nowadays.

Our physics teacher was the most demanding person in school.
Most girls were studding hard but always had problem passing his subject.
I was in a group of lazybones that were only students capable of working with him.
That's when I learned how envious a female can be.

They have to compensate their lack of intelligence with worthless papers. I can respect the suffering put into it but I won't subject myself to it.

Niggers have the lowest IQ of the mankind (abos don't count) and women have a lower IQ than men.

So basically the most educated group in America is also the group that have the lowest IQ on earth.

Found your problem OP

love how she said accepted instead of graduated

Going to college = smart. What an autist conundrum. Fucking retarded society theres only two things left to conquer. Space and time travel. I cant figure out how to travel back in time, but its possible to stop and alter time. Im sure these geniuses are up to the task though.

EDUCATED
Nice. I knew a few that went to beauty school.

Being a single parent is now considered a form of higher education?

College Proffessors are idiots. Basically listening to some dipshit who read a few books on certain subjects. College is a fucking joke. Waste of time and money.

>and women have a lower IQ than men.
With women they hover clustered around mediocrity, while men have high variance between autistically smart and fucking retarded.

So Black Men are still probably the dumbest fucks on the planet (minus petrol huffing abbos of course)

no one's more educated than I

bow to your future black HR overlords

Affirmative Action niggers are good for college debt. By allowing these niggers into our colleges we now have to deal with them thinking they are educated and then spreading their bullshit like BLM onto our campuses.

This is why American colleges are a joke.

Let's be perfectly honest for a minute here.

Black women have higher IQs then black men, in general -- I have seen NO black men in my engineering courses and very few white women, it was mostly black women.

Still doesn't mean it's not due to affirmative action, through.

I know a black woman who had a PhD in "bible studies." The woman didn't even know how long it was before Jesus rose from the dead

To certain things more educated is true in regards to intelligence, but when you add useless degrees and subjects the value plummets.

But ultimately there's no other good way to measure intelligence other than IQ. Unless you apply identical learning material to everything you will have varying results.

All we had to do was throw out the standards

facts be raycis, cracka

The educational system is on a mission to push as many black women through school as possible in an attempt to have them catch up with the rest of the civilized world. Even if it means having their test scores manipulated or giving them easier curriculum.

Fact is niggers are by far the least intelligent people in America.

Shush, non-Americans do not now what this is, goy. Let's keep it that way.

>More educated = more intelligent.

I've worked with enough PhDs to know that ain't close to being true.

Usually the most intelligent software engineers I've met are people who: (1) started learning stuff on their own as a young teenager, (2) went to college for 4 years to get more well-rounded, (3) were smart enough to know that 4 years is enough college, and then entered the work force to start making $$$.

She informed me that God said trump won't win

>stay in school longer than everybody else
>most educated group

WE WUZ INTELLECTUAL ELITE N SHIET