What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/female-chess-players-accuse-governing-body-of-sex-discrimination/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-d4ROOfDGU
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam.

USA put their nose where they shouldn't.

>You know it's true.

Well, that was a short thread.

wrong?

gonna need sources on those photos, op.

they could be cherry picked from certain situations. this goes both ways, inb4 stupid replies.

Islamomarxism

USA. (((You))) did it. You 've killed all democratic leaders of Middle East by financing islamic revolutions.

>Muh islam

The USA fucked Afghanistan in the 80's when the Soviet Union came and wanted to abolish Islam. What does the US do? Fucking support the islamists.

Iran. In Iran they had a nice democratic government that demanded sovereignety and control over the countrys oil. What does the US do? Say fuck your country and your rights. We will install a dictator that will do what we say. "FUCK YOU" - USA. Iran comes with a reaction to this action, and an islamic revolution takes place.

Don't blame Islam. Islam is the result. The root of evil is the US. The worst thing. The US is doing the same shit that fucked up Iran and Afghanistan, in Syria right now.

the existance of your country

What a shame.

>Denmark
>defending islam
another day, another thread

>USA asking who fucked the middle east up

B8

Oh, to be 14 again.

>Defending islam.

Point to where i am doing that? Fucking aussie with backwards logic xD.

The US overthrew the democratically elected Iranian government.

Nothing. Looks like the Muslims cracked down on female (((liberation))) before it got out of hand.

He's not wrong

>implying i need
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>to jusitify my claim

More like what went right?
They uncucked themselves from western degeneracy and preserved their culture and religion. Kudos to them.

You are either a kid or retarded because they are right. Just as the U.S. is arming "moderate" headchoppers in Syria right now, it has never refrained from funding Islam if it suits its needs.

They're no doubt cherry picked.

Cameras are much more commonplace now so the older pics are going to be of the upper classes whilst the newer ones could much more easily be lower class people.

You've also got to remember that a lot of these upper class westernised afghans and Iranians would be the ones who fled to the West.

It doesn't matter how cherrypicked they are. What matters is these used to be countries where people had the freedom to dress as such. They no longer are.

Is all of Cred Forums retarded?

Cute as fuck. Love hijabs on a hotty. Mmmm. Am i the only person who thinks it's HAF?

You and your jewish overlords happened.
Think about it, both the middle east and Europe got fucked by your retarded sheep country

No

found the cuck

The Ayahtolla

Israel happened and they're using radical Islam to make Islam look bad as a whole. The last thing Israel wants to reveal is that the Iranians and Hezbollah are fighting the Salafists in Syria and Iraq because that would blow apart the whole "Muslims all think as one and are all beheaders" narrative.

The irony is that Israeli/Western propaganda has no effect on liberals and the most effect on the alt-right.

This is the single greatest evidence to support the idea that Osama is just a CIA agent told to take credit for the 9/11 attacks.

HIS CODE NAME?
DOUBLE-O ONE.

I have yet to hear a real argument that america trying to be the world police wasn't the direct cause of this shit. Makes me sad. We didn't do an ounce of good over there.

Bottom right is (or rather was) a military unit, it's since been disbanded. Pic related is some young faggots from Tehran.

Unfortunately, this user is right. Just do some research into the CIA operations that were taking place in Iran at the time. When they overthrew the political leaders, everyone flocked to the religious leaders to guide them and ultimately they led them straight back into the Stone Age.

Bottom right are Hezbollahis, regime loyalists. They're still around and they get paid to protest the USA and Saudi Arabia etc. Your pic represents urban Iranians but in the rural areas the chador is still popular

>hijab is muh choice
>not compulsion

yeeeah, try to get away with that in a country that enforces sharia

This

>People in rural areas are more conservative.

Well I never.

White devils ruin everything.

Top left is HOTTTT! WOWOWOW OMG

Seconded. Iran was fucked by USA who didn't like the shah. Afghanistan was fucked by CIA.

they're dressed like americans in the 60's-70's... oh hmm...

>gee i wonder who caused them to change like that up to 2011-2012... it couldn't be americans!! that wouldn't make sense!!

>there was a time when you didn't know who this was or abuse your mind/body

I envy you

People seem unaware of the fact that Islam has always been cancer. That's why they're letting this same thing happen to all of our countries.

Islam absolutely needs to be stopped now and forever. It is the single worst thing on the planet.

Dunno man, the shitholes don't look that much different afterwards.

You brits did a fine job of fucking the ME up as well.
Its only when they started to recover that the US delivered their final blow.

Not exactly true of Iran either. The North of Iran is pretty easy going and more liberal even while women often wear chadors there. It's pretty common for women to run the household and they're very assertive. Mashhad and Qom are the two conservative areas.

Indeed

>Western democracy

Literally none of those countries have ever experienced anything even remotely resembling Western democracy.

That is a stupid image and you should be ashamed of yourselves, Los Zetas.

Correct.
Every major conflict we live nowadays is consequence of US foreign medling in the 20 and 21st century.
>Middle East
>Latin America
>War on drugs
Everywhere they touched, shit happened.

>Australia
Nobody forgot about you, the leafs just got a little bit of spotlight.

>(((white)))

This. True. (((americans))) really fucked the world up, but this current state of affairs has been a long time coming with the free masons in connection with the CFR. im not a conspiracy guy. There are many nation and region building papers published by the CFR about it.

Jews.

PROTIP When Americans build your oil infrastructure don't nationalize it until the load is paid off.

Jews, you mindless puppet!

You can't offer a country """"democracy"""" if they don't want it. That defeats the point of democracy.

>The root of evil is the US
you spelled Israel wrong

Jew!!!

Exactly.

Or maybe sand niggers are just bad at running their own countries. Just a crazy idea I have.

Did you forgot who created Israel?

Range ban you fucking retards. Final solution.

America relied too heavily on "the enemy of my enemy..." logic when picking teams.

Also Islam. Islam is always a huge problem.

I just think the problem with sand nigger countries is that they are full of sand niggers.

Use poison gas and biological weapons to kill every last Mudslim and send white people to live there or give the land to Israel and you'll never read about "Middle East wars" ever again.

Also this.

Fuck liberal globalism.
The insistence by the liberal West that the entire world should follow on its nihilist, self-destructive path is exactly why islamic terrorism emerged in the first place.
Many muslims saw their civilization threatened by liberal hegemony and sadly chose Islamism as a way of resisting the impending leveling of their culture.
We as Westerners have a moral duty to put down this rabid dog called liberalism and return to our traditionalist roots.
After all, traditionalist Europe was a behemoth that squashed Islam time and time again.
But if we allow liberalism to poison us further we will surely succumb to the common cold.

ZIONISM

>Israel
Israel is ok, it's full of lower caste jews and arabs, the true root of all evil is the ethnic European jews, you know, the likes of Rothschild, Baumgarten, Fugger, Welser, Soros... with bases of operations mainly in USA, UK and Germany.

(((You)))SA funding radical islamists because they're diametrically opposed to communism, then said radical islamists running away with the power.

Not any more worse than chinks and slavs.

They've been hit with disaster after crisis, and they can't go 2 generations without a civil war followed by a regime change plus total occupation.
Its not really hard to keep a nation down if its in your best interest that they.

Just look at Libya, we never found WMDs. We were completely fine with Libya existing as long as it remained weak and irrelevant.
Its not even a problem exclusive to Arabs.
Poland has been fucked over for centuries. The commonwealth was divided and split the second it appeared that their reforms and newly established constitution would change the status-quo.

Isnt this bullshit 100% reason to vote Trump? So you faggots all blame America for fucking Jihads and then bash Trump all day. Your all stupid niggers.

gee i don't know mister

Why does the government send fucking rapefugees to towns? Confine them in cities for fucks sake.

>Not any more worse than chinks and slavs.

Not even in the same general category. Chinks and Slavs are basically Aryan-tier, sand nigger are more or less African.

>They've been hit with disaster after crisis

You forgot to mention all of these disasters and crises are entirely of their own making.

>Poland has been fucked over for centuries.

And yet somehow Poland is a thriving prosperous country and we have yet to hear of Polish terrorism, Polish extremism, Polish "radicalisation" or a wave of desperate Polish "refugees."

No my friend, don't fall for their shitty excuses, sand niggers are just animals who were better off under colonial or Ottoman rule.

What is this pic?

Even a beaner knows the destruction layed with the Neocons. You faggots blame America when all this shit was for the fake Jews of Israel.

Random pic from my collection when I searched "Israel."

I have a fascination with economics and geography and many, many pictures of just random shit, most are not labelled, unfortunately.

>What went wrong?
The Iranian Shah Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi was pretty based but was other thrown for Islam, the Soviets in Afghanistan were the good guys even if they were commies.

There will never be a based Shah or commie movement in the Me.
Feels bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

You did it to yourselves, Moo-hamed, no more excuses. Now go home and fix your country.

Muslims go ultra Islam
Fuck up their own countries, cutting off people's heads and forcing religious laws

who does /pol blame? Jews

you thought that pictures of the elite in the capital city represented the whole country

Can you provide an example of any woman in Afghanistan and Iraq that can currently dress like the pictures on the left?

hello newfriend

you all say jews and israel ruin shit but Trump loves both LMAO

>You faggots blame America when all this shit was for the fake Jews of Israel

Please go back to arguing about the Holocaust, somewhere else.

Prosperity became intertwined with being stooges of the west that would sell out sovereignty in pursuit of the petty and alien "advantages" of the Cold War.

it's cool when someone fascinate from my country like how I fascinate form USA(and Canda too because it's almost the same style).
>tfw Israel is so small

Russia put their nose in it first. Although it was exacerbated by the CIA.

t. Achmed bin Mohammed al saud

Face it rat. Your shit ideology has been the downfall of more good civilizations in history than communism. All you rats should be genocided

You're almost worse than fucking jews

>blame the west
>it's not like we have been raping and murdering our way throughout history or anything

You rat fucks are the slimiest smelliest greediest creepiest most untrustworthy most violent group of """people""" to ever exist. The world would improve 50x if all 1.2 billion were turned into ash

is that an accredited school?

Why does it matter? The point is, this is how things are Now.

If you want to blame the US then you must also think that it is the job of the US to fix it? Presumably to start wars, assassinate the current governments and bring freedom?

so... Iraq all over again?

Exactly part of the reason im for trump fellow burger. But id just like all of the people who blame it on islam to explain this shit. One of my dads friends is from Iran and he talks about how during the 70's and 80's it wasn't perfect but today its a complete wasteland with people who clung hard to religious leaders after the US took out secular leaders. Those people drove it into the fucking ground with strict sharia law and strong anti-west sentiment.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/female-chess-players-accuse-governing-body-of-sex-discrimination/

I liked his policies but he was corrupt af and if you were poor in Iran it was the mosque that came to assist you and your family, not the Pahlavi government. My father's village didn't have water, electricity, roads, or schools connecting to the outside or anything while the Shah was building two palaces built in the towns either side. The fucker was building palaces everywhere. It was the theocracy that brought all this to the poor, though they are corrupt af too.

I have a fascination with geography and economics in general, although admittedly Israel and Palestine are particularly interesting cases.

Canada is indeed great, my merchant friend.

Isis is ran by Israel and created by America. Conflict creates war bonds and weaponry. Its a fucking joke War has nearly became of little conquest, but about becoming wealthy. Trump wants a stabalized World. Hillary wants War as she will become more wealthy with more deaths. Figure it out you World peasants.

krhm, 60%white devils

capitalism

Yes Islam is good accept us into your countries

Fuck off goatfucker

1400 years of history is Jew propaganda too isn't it Mohammed?

GAS
ALL
MUZRATS

Foreign intervention mostly

Islam has destroyed Iran.

However, give it time. Big changes will happen in the few years.

Well it does matter so people/countries know not to overthrow democratically elected secular leaders who bedrock a stable society. The US is tied up in trying to fix the mess we've made but it only fucks it up. However if we leave it becomes sharialand when thats the exact opposite of what anyone wants.

I absolutely want to get the fuck out of the mid-east but i dont know if that will let problems grow.

Well, the Jews could have glasses them and saved us all some trouble. So, yeah, Jews fault.

Canada is a muslim country

you sound retarded. your kind makes Cred Forums look like Cred Forums

>Afghanistan
Soviets
>Iran
United States

test

>America destabilises country
>Country falls back to religious rule
>The religion is Jainism
>Everybody gets kinder and more compassionate

>America destabilises country
>Country falls back to religious rule
>The religion is Islam
>Everybody gets starts beheading eachother, burning each other alive and throwing each other off buildings. Females are forced to live in cloth bags, regularly raped, not allowed to go to school, have genitals mutilated etc etc
America is bad sure. But Islam REALLY fucks everything up

You mean Chinese?
Who the hell even knows now, it's not white anymore

your fucking cia went wrong

Yes, because poland is an irrelevant nation created to fill the needs of both communists and Allies after the war.
If you're powerless your neighbors will want to keep you that way. Always.
>prosperous
hardly.

>chinks and slavs aryan tier
This is a great joke, I couldn't come up with that.
>arabs = africans
Somehow people who can't make a wheel are compared to the first civilizations.
Theres also a reason that Alexander didn't expand into Europe. There was nothing there worth the effort.

>crises of their own making
How far back do you want to look?
The Ottomans? Yea, sure they fucked up.
Afterwards you had occupied nations and the migration of thousands of Jews into Arab majority land.
There was going to be unrest. You know what Britain decided to do? Pull out because they had shit for jingoism.

It doesn't take brains to know whats going to happen to an occupied territory without a garrison.
So they """officially""" pull out and leave behind worthless (but pretty looking) borders and untested regimes with the hope that they will suck up the oil for them as puppets. The soviets had other plans so the US funds armed rebellions to drive the soviets out...

No it didn't.

Sasanian Persia (last zoro dynasty) was in a state of civil war and bankrupcy which is why they were defeated by Arab armies, the country was already in ruins.

It returned as a super power under the Seljuks and Abbasids, which was several hundred years after Islam. It was destroyed by the Mongols and the Turks in 1200's and 1400's successively. It returned as a super power again under Safavid Dynasty in the 1500's. The country went into terminal economic decline with the death of the Silk Road and it had some major wars over the last few hundred years which depopulated cities. Then Britain and Russia tore the country apart under the Qajar Dynasty. It was considered one of the poorest countries in the world in 1900 with 10 million population and now it's making a come back with 80 million people, and slightly poorer than Russia I believe. It wasn't Islam that ruined Iran

In Afghanistan a lot went wrong, in Iran nothing. Moderate non violent Shiite Muslims ruling over a homogenous population of Shiite Muslims isnt a problem. Stop buying into the Iranian boogy man that Israel invented. The shah was a western appointed dictator he had to be overthrown sooner or later. If you consider the ways it could have gone Iran is in a very good place right now.

Well this is what happens when you try to run an empire and pretend it isn't.

At least with colonisation people were kept under control. As soon as that control is gone, you get Zimbabwe, South Africa and Pakistan.

Dumbass American Libya was a scapegoat for the refugee crisis. Jesus fucking Christ this all started in 2001. Iraq libya and now Syria. Its all been a lie for chaos and wealth and most of all easy expansion. Its about Global power. The EU is just a tool to take your money and influx your Country with refugees to create more havoc.

>because poland is an irrelevant nation created to fill the needs of both communists and Allies after the war.

That has literally nothing to do with what we are talking about which is the Muslim world, remember?

>Somehow people who can't make a wheel are compared to the first civilizations.

It's been a couple of days since the "first civilizations" Achmed, you can't keep going back to that well.

>Afterwards you had occupied nations and the migration of thousands of Jews into Arab majority land.

Yes, the entire Muslim world is a festering shit-hole because Jews are occupying 0.01% of their land.

Good story.

"The U.S. is the root of all evil" really? What would you have suggested we do? You don't think that if it were Norway being the only thing standing between the Soviet Union and the West that they wouldn't support rebel opposition to the Soviets? The Soviet's failure in their invasion of Afghanistan sealed their fate as billions were sunk into the war and members of the Union began to see the hypocrisy of the Soviet Union who were allegedly anti-imperialist.

When you're a world superpower you play the fucking game. The U.S. does everything they can to stay on top of competitors. This shit is necessary to maintain the U.S. strategic advantage. Europeans like to live in this fantasy world where war between major powers is over when in reality the U.S. is the one doing the dirty work.

Stupid ass liberals act like the U.S. is this evil empire because of media emphasizing civilian casualties in reality we have some of the strictest rules of engagement, we treat enemy wounded, we set up school and provide more aid to foreign countries than all of Europe combined but nobody talks about that. Because it's all propaganda from the evil empire right?

Afghan here, I actually have no idea. My grandparents are muslims though and are as western/secular as literally anybody else.

Am I getting trolled here?

Shut up

Is that Martin Shkreli?

It's to do with trade, not religion.

The Islamic World was ahead of Europe when they dominated the Silk Road and Mediterranean trade but they fell behind when sea routes were established with the East and the Silk Road died. By this point, Ottomans and Persia were too far behind to get into colonisation. Persia was also still recovering from the Tamerlane who depopulated Iran by some 90% in the 1400's

Anyone blaming Islam for the demise of the MIddle East is a meme-tier polautist

That's why the Sauds will always be allies, and the Ayatollahs enemies. The former kept their promises, the latter did not, and mocked us for expecting them to.

Ya lets give every Country Nukes and see how long the World lasts. We should give the we wuz kangs of Africa nukes. Six months before they nuke thy own continent.

>USA funds taliban
>taliban takes over
>USA backs a tyrant that murders his own people
>an islamic movement that opposes the tyrant builds up and creates revolution
remember american foreign policy is non-existant, they have no fucking idea what they are doing.

America destroyed their democracies.

except it was the British that built the oil infrastructure and owned the largest share of it you fucking idiots.

>America destroyed their democracies
>their democracies
>democracies

(((neocons))) happened

can't let those muslim nations be successful, and control the oil

better fuck them up somehow

dictatorships, invsions, liberation, all according to the master's plan

I don't agree with the nuclear deal either the fact that that was made doesn't mean the U.S. is evil. The policy since cold war in the U.S. has been nuclear disarmament for fucks sake.

Umm idk the fact that the US totally bombed the fuck out of them destabilizing the countries making room for these extremist groups to take over?

>can't let those muslim nations be successful
>muslim nations be successful
>muslim
>successful

>India is doing good
>Indians don't rape
>Rape? India? Whats rape??
>Indians don't honor kill
>India has no caste
>India is a super power

India is pretty much equally as shit. The primary difference is a lack of anything worth invading and fighting over.

Did I say anything disagreeable?
Libya was a threat to this aim.

It does. Poland is a perfect example of what happens when a weaker nation is in between 2 stronger ones. They either let themselves exist as a buffer state or they get partitioned.
Right now Poland has already been partitioned and is letting themselves live as that buffer.
>the entire Muslim world is a festering shit-hole because Jews are occupying 0.01% of their land.
I wrote a little bit more than that, leaf.

Exactly,
You can't blame the people for getting in between the interests of nations with a far greater military might.
Theres a greater game being played for centuries that most of Cred Forums wont accept.
Its easier to pretend that Islam is the root of all of this.

I disagree with you on the whole "rules of engagement" thing. If there wasn't any international criticism the US would instantly go back to funding coups and killing as many civilians as they can.
>imblying any nation is democratic

I'd hate to live in a democracy though. Hell, I'd rather have rothschilds and soros than trust my countrymen. Especially in a mongrel nation like the US.

CÍA happened you fuck.

>I wrote a little bit more than that, leaf.

No common now Muhamid, why bother? Just blame the Zionists for your own failings like all your countrymen and coreligionists.

>I'd hate to live in a democracy though. Hell, I'd rather have rothschilds and soros than trust my countrymen. Especially in a mongrel nation like the US.

Of course you would you fucking mud-worshipping cuckold.

Cherry picked photos from the middle and upper class from the past vs. various covered women that have always been around. Except for the Iranian regime change, and there are still many secular Iranians

The only difference is Islam fought back.

America destabilized every region of the globe. Asia with Korea and Vietnam, America with the drugs and puppet dictatorships and Middle East with Israel, Iraq and Syria.
Difference is Middle East brought the fight to American soil.

israel is mostly sandniggers tho

The U.S enabled the ayatollah as the Leader of Iran. After he was gone the country become Hostile. Iran wants to nuke Israel but they know America would destroy Iran in a few weeks. I dont know whos worse.

How's Justin working out for you, leaf?

OH THATS RIGHT! DUUUDEEEE WEEEED LMAOOO. Xddddddd
Yea doode, tell me all about those democracies though!

You live in a plutocracy, at best a glorified oligarchy.

just a hypothetical. if the US was bombed to oblivion all of the major government buildings and somehow most of the military equipment blown to smithereens who you you think would then run the US? fat old dudes that have like 1500+ guns in their basements?

Deus vulting intensifies

Middle East has been a violent shithole that for the last 3000 years has either been at war with itself the outside or both

What the west did is akin to pissing in an ocean of piss however we should have just left those animals isolated to kill eachother without getting us involved

The Middle East especially places populated by Arabs has been an unstable shithole for 3000 years with brief bits of peace when a dictator or conqueror takes over

Even Julius Caesar didn't want to get involved with the Arabs and their incomprehensible feuds

The wests only fault was getting involved in there

Get the fuck out of the west and back to the desert greasy muslim rat

Not all of Canada is Ontario and Alberta

We're gonna Balkanize soon and those eastfaggots and horsefuckers are gonna pay for importing tonnes of "human" shit

And you're welcome, shitbird.

Oh my god, dude you should be put down for being so retarded

The west built great assets with the exploitation of middle eastern oil. The people knew great wealth. However, with rising wealth socialist ideology came pouring into the region with the usual talk of income disparity and fairness. They stoked the muslim religious fanatics to action and to madness. We have now had a half a century of authoritarian rule of the middle east. Nationizing the oil fields is even to this day in the west looked upon as a virtuous act, as "giving the oil back to the people." I dont know why socialists are incapableof seeing cause and effect. The land has reverted again to islamic religious strife, poverty, and barbarism. Thanks again for commies for thinking wealth and making the pie bigger for everyone was something bad and sending another part of the world back into the dark age that capitalism and the enlightenment was pulling it out of.

They were "ahead" because they could steal and pick up on technology from Persians and Indians

Remember Arabs are Semites too and operate very similarly to Jews except they evolved to be more violent and less trustworthy due to living in a hostile wasteland desert with barely even a drop of water for every thousand of them

(angry noises)

Frog, is there even a bone in your body that believes any other strategy would have worked to contain the Soviets? Remember: this strategy must account for not only their resources but also their currently non-existent sense of national purpose.

True, all he needed to do was not be a complete shill an there would have never been a reason for revolution.

>watch syrian video from 2011 earlier
>older female teacher asks why the youth wear the hijab
>they all say it's because they are loyal to islam

>Cred Forums blames the US

US and British Foreign Policy

>le democracy vs representative

Both are shit. Democrashit was a mistake whether direct or representative or republic or whatever. We need a strong leader to pull the west out of this shit mess who can actually do something without 50 fucking beuraucrats and lawyer fagggots telling them they can't because it might hurt some endangered bi otherkin demi mixed nigger Indian or endangered frog

You are literally dumbest mother fucker that ever lived.

Saudis are allies with al-qaeda and are the source of Wahabbi jihad.

Iran never attacked the US.

Throw yourself off a fucking bridge you fucking Wahabbi supporting traitor.

If we had a strong leader instead of a weak globalist puppet said leader would actually be able to quite easily take some proper power.

rural Afghanistan hasn't changed, rural Iran hasn't changed

it's propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Neo-conservatice expansionism, the other side of the coin is being experienced with the Obongo admin in Libya and Syria. March of Tyranny is completed.

Islam is cancer, so are heebs playing geopolitics.

The U.S. military has never "killed as many civilians as they could". During invasion of Iraq for example, the media reported thousands of civilian casualties. However, as these casualties were happening we set up ridiculous rules like that soldiers had to throw smoke and fire warning shots and commanding civilian to stop and STILL there were civilian casualties. SHIT HAPPENS IN WAR you can't do anything about it. This idea that most U.S. marines just ran through villages gunning random people down in Vietnam and the Middle East is horseshit

You could describe Europe that way as well If you wanted. Americas had the privilege to barely have civs that could withstand warfare against the newcomers. East to point finger at continente with several string nations sharing a small patch of land and resources.

In the end it is little different than rhodesia. Different circumstances. Different histories. Different culture. Yes. All true. But the same fundamental principle.

The west saw value. Moved in. Built wealth. Brought western culture with them. Commie ideology spread to snatch the wealth the outsiders had built. They did. It collapsed because it turns out authoritarianism doesnt work. Welcome to the shittiest part of africa. Worse now than when the white man invested his firat dollar there.

And it is whitey, western culture, capitalism that always take the blame.

for retards that dont know

>Afghanistan wants to modernize
>they do this by playing both sides of the cold war
>tell russia they are leaning torwards being communist if only they would fix their dams
>tell American they are leaning to be capitalist if only they would fix their infrastructure
>plan works, Afghanistan is becoming a modern country
>by late 70s, they are in the commie camp and the soviets had enough of their wish washy ways and clamp down on them
>afghanis rebel, but the soviets respond by invading
>the muslim zealots that was under the surface the whole time appeals to other muslims to over throw the godless communist, while others simply want a free afghanistan.
>US enters the fray, supplying weapons to the rebels
>the US teams up with PIC (Pakistani version of CIA) to do this
>the US obviously wants to supply the moderates, while the PIC wants to supply the radical islamist
>PIC is in charge of actually transfering the money and weapons, and give most of them to the radical islamist
>after these groups push out the soviets, the radicals form a new group called the Taliban and proceed to fight off all the other moderate groups so they can impose an islamic based very strict new government on the country
>women now have to wear giant garbage bags and get acid thrown in their face if they question being married off to some old pedo when they are 12

Nice ad hominem. Anything of substance to say?

Nigger-tier excuses

But the West succeeded and conquered the world.
>privilege
Brazil, please.

Yea, you'll never have one of those.
Because you don't live in a """democracy""".

Thank god for that. If Canada had any form of democracy you'd be dead or starving to death. At least until the people installed legitimate government.

bumping this because it is the best answer

>What went wrong?
the brain's natural faculty of logic and reason were usurped by the 'God of the gaps'

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-d4ROOfDGU

Iran is a bunch of fags farting around in college and the present pic is a cop graduation seems like an improvement desu

You mean the only populated parts of the region with value had turmoil and war over it?!
Europe has been irrelevant until the later in the medieval period.

How is a british liberal newspaper praising Osama and indication of literally anything other than both liberals and conspiracy fags being clueless retards?

Taliban uprising and the Iranian Revolution

Neither.
Republics and """democracies""" always fail. Thats why our forefathers were smart enough to build a republic only in name.

nothing, just a revolt angainst the decadence. west when?

for all the clownish edge lords ITT who are blaming literally every problem in the world on one nation

This guy talks like the soviet union wasnt even a thing. And the no other influences exist in the world.

I know your silly cuckold country taught you that the united states is at the center of every event on the planet, but we actually are not.

And now who's gonna clean your shit stain you fucking fat ass faggot ?

>europoors bitching about america destabilizing the third world and blaming it all on us

I said Jains not all Indians you pleb.

Jains make up 0.4% of India. They may have a swasitka as their religious symbol, but they sure as shit don't rape.

Read more.

Are there any pictures of his dead body?

Ok Cred Forums i gotta tell you something, even though iranians are muslims too they are of a different breed, do not mix them up with these other fuckos for iranians are the most based of them all.
i had many encounters with iranians and from civilians to high rankings they were all kind and respectiful even though i was clearly an infidel ... they NEVER in any moment tried shoving down my throat their beliefs, much by the contrary they wanted to hear mine.
These guys are BRO tier and you should all give them a muslim free pass in the case of actual purge.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Don't be trigerred by words. You got my point. Europe, Asia, Africa and even American tribes have been fighting each other for generations.
But the case here is that American tribes were in no place to resist. They tried but got obliterated. It indeed was a privilege unlike anywhere else. Other places were competing against nations with thousands of year of history, culture on equal terms. Most tribes in Americas didn't even had bronze tehcnology or used horses for comparison sake.
So don't start pointing finger at other so easily.

jews like always

well no shit. Persians(aka actual aryans and not the meme stormfag kind) were a great people with a great history.

Islam is a death cult of dumb barbarian arab tribes that came to dominate the entire middle east and it stagnated all their progress.

I'm 99% sure that both of those are walled-off compounds for American and Western oil workers sent over to help set up drilling. They were areas where Islamic law didn't apply, and they looked like a slice of American suburbia, complete with schools, baseball fields, and other amenities. I don't know if they had any in Afghanistan, but I know that they did in Iran.

>t. user whose mother lived in one as a kid because her stepdad worked for Haliburton

She said they were just as shitty then as they are now.

No.
I don't actually believe in this conspiracy theory but it does make sense.

>Osama felt loyal to Bush's family
or
>Osama is a spy installed by the US

Either way it would be REALLY bad for the confidence of other high profile US puppets/agents if Osama was assassinated for his "plot". Thus he was hidden and merely said to be kill.
>or he was dead the whole time

We are talking about nowadays event. And Sorry to break it for you, your country is in the Center of every major world event post world war 2. We live in that aftermatch.

The cold war and the petrodollar (i.e. kikes) + Islam.

Its funny when brazil says this.
Half of your ruling families are Lebanese.
Low caste jews are based.

USA having a time machine confirmed

The major dominating player of the century was the USA.

Their major ally against the Soviets since WW2 was Saudi Arabia and Islamic extremists. When I was a kid the archetype american meme was Rambo bravely arming islamists with anti air rpgs.

Soviets were a backwards farming shithole that industrialized in a generation using socalism which the 3rd world shitholes saw as a great model to follow. American official policy was to maintain dominance at all costs so they violently opposed any socialist governments and memed it their war against communist "aggression".

The Christian and Muslim worlds were both trending to secularism until ww2 when the cold war powers started spreading divisive propaganda and arming any violent extremists they could find. All the major islamic terrorist leaders were educated in the US/UK.

Civ 6 has this feature called Cassius Belli, and in that there is one called Colonial wars. Any civ 2 ears behind you, you can declare war on.

Privilege? Success breeds jealousy, you filthy third-world peasant. Isn't Brazil just a nation of Spanish rape-babies?

Honestly the place should just be Balkanized

The west is kept out of political decisions

The east will never produce a proper leader

But maybe if people were starving they might actually give a shit about politics and installing a government system that doesn't rape them for the benifit of 0.01% of the globalists

> What went wrong?
Our government fucked up their shit at the order of saudi masters.

see
look up people like Massoud (pic related)

and people like Azzam (OBL mentor) and Sayyid Qutb. His entire philosophy was born out of an idea of hatred towards "americanism" and to make sure it and modernity never came to the islamic world

I'd rather live under a dual monarchy sharing power with a parliament (no not the current Brit system one where the monarch has actual say) only natural born male citizens who are not on welfare could vote in the parliament therefore there is one vote per family and they cannot get welfare votes or import immigrants for votes

t. Ali Sonboly

Fuck off back to Pissran.

What he mentioned is descriptive, not prescriptive.

The House of Saud are shit, but:
> they sold oil in USD, forcing other countries to indenture themselves to the US by selling us manufactured goods and key services for USD to buy oil, putting to bed the dollar-gold run and letting the Nixon Shock take place with no issue, and helping widen the Sino-Soviet Split

>invested their surpluses in US treasuries, allowing the US to keep the "lights on" way past what tax revenue can do

> kept the Russo-Shia bloc in check,

>Had a mutual enemy with the US in Communism and helped provide intel and people to stamp it out where it existed and stop its spread

> agreed to mutual non-aggression with Israel

>acts as a jumping platform for the US military to enter other nations via the bases we have there and the airspace they allow us

> and helps keep the MIC running by hiring PMC personnel and buying things that go boom materiel.

The people that run and ran this country have little time for your or my gripes about how the KSA is affiliated with terror groups.
Initially, but after the US starting buying/forcing the British out of their share of Arab oil, they ramped up infrastructure development and security spending. Where do you think the world's top petroleum engineers graduate from?

Afghanistan was invaded by blacks and mexicans. You can clearly see the nordic features of the afghans on the left.

Basically a TLDR of my post before I wrote it. Good job, Chaim.

Are all Canadians so thin skinned as you? Don't go into discussions if you start to throw a fit at any glimpse of critiscism to your nation. Maybe you've been living in such a SJW enviroment and the word "privilege" fire the wrong neurons in your weed head.

We have quite a few non Muslim Iranians near where I live

They look almost white skinned and are actually pretty intelligent and if you become good friends with one they can be very loyal. Very nice people but you don't want to fuck with them and be an asshole to them

I have never been to Iran or met an Iranian Muslim but my prediction is if we could get Iran to drop Islam they could become a pretty great nation and great ally. I've heard much of the younger generation is becoming disillusioned with Islam the same way poles started questioning communism

My friend also redpilled me on "le Islamic gold age" it was mostly Persian scientists etc who did all of that because they were conquered by the caliphate and made to work for them

The Middle East was always shit, but I agree there are things we can do to make it less shit.

>Have a long, slow, and well funded separation of Shias, Sunnis, Kurds, and Special Slowflake ethnics

>Repatriate all refugees and migrants from Europe and elsewhere to their new homelands

>Have the UN do something for once and govern the new nations in transition

>Stop the proxy wars with Russia and jointly keep observance of the new Balkanized Mideast for decades to come

Iraq, Syria, and Yemen are good places to start.

Bulgaria? That's cute.

That's because they touched everywhere, retard. Hurr durr America bombed Japan during ww2 so the Fukushima disaster is their fault

>low caste Jews

Enlighten me

I've long heard that there are "inner jews" who are subversive manipulates etc and outer Jews who have no say in this and are basically the first lambs to slaughter

>american is building stuff after destroying the entire country

AMURICA FUCK YEAH !!! I don t hate americans but your gov is the fucking devil , your founding fathers would hang everyone in the US gov.

/thread

US involvement, or "empire building"

and israel, of course

no jews are a hiveminded race of reptilian aliens who want to steal earths precious crystals

t. retarded newfags here to meme

It would be nice if only to keep the Muslims contained

Because honestly whether I want this or not I'm pretty sure that one day some Muslim is gonna kill too many westerners or get a nuke or something under the wrong leader and the Muslims are gonna be loaded onto trains to the ovens. Either the Middle East is made liveable and the Muslims are taken back or the west is gonna turn them to ash

Heres the main problem with """democracy""" 51% of the population can take away every liberty from the 49%. If you have a corporation or Jew running the show they at least keep everyone healthy so that they can use/abuse them all equally.

Thats what our founding fathers figured out. Mob rule is retarded. Human beings are tribal/pack/troop animals and we're not designed or evolved to have hierarchies larger than 200 persons.

They also figured out that human beings love the idea of agency... but only when their collective voice produces the right decision (Something mob rule is incapable of doing). Instead because we're more happy believing we have agency than actually having agency. (I believe video game designers have tested and proven this).

The only way to really fix this is to go back to tribalism and tribal confederacies.
Where chiefs (just like the first monarchs of greece) were elected by the tribe.

Mostly. However, Its not like the caliphate forced them to work. They gave them a lot of incentives to continue their research and translations of ancient text.
Besides, Baghdad is only Persian if you're Persian yourself.

>I've long heard that there are "inner jews" who are subversive manipulates etc and outer Jews who have no say in this and are basically the first lambs to slaughter

Eh that's an oversimplification.

Generally, in Israel, Crazy Religious Haredi Ashkenazi Jews are treated the best (though societally despised) by waivers from joining the IDF, welfare for extra kids, and given gibs to study Hashem and his ways. Upper class Ashkenazi Jews have the real power (though most just go to their day to day lawyer, doctor, banker, and engineer jobs and finish off the week with some Kosher wine), followed by upper class Sephardics, then middle class Ashkenazis and Sephardics, and various Mizrahim and mugglebloods.

Most of the "elite" Jews you see running about are non-religious Ashkenazi.

>t. Achmed

Islam has been shitting on peace literally since day one. Islamic extremists beheaded infidels long before USA was even an idea.

True, albeit France and UK made their disasters too. All those fucked up borders in Africa dn Middle East.

And USSR in different ways.

Prefers hot women to wear MORE cloths.
aka CFNM
cuck

TOP KEK

>or get a nuke or something under the wrong leader
Hehe. I'm not some neocon who thinks Iran has some secret stockpile and we need to bomb the shit out them only to send the fleeing refugees to Europe, but the rumors of secret transfers and manufacture of WMD in unauthorized countries scares the shit out of me.

Is not the root of all evil and probably USSR was waaaay worse, but hell man.

Your country spent the last century crating new problems to resolve the old ones, rinse, repeat.

Yah, but there was a period where said extremists were routed out and stamped out by moderates
>and I mean real moderates, not US-backed Syrian (((Moderates)))

That's a powerful image. You can tell deep down the child was all he ever really wanted. Joining IS gave him a fresh start, a job, a community and a family, instead of rotting on welfare in a ghetto in Europe with no future.

This is a lesson every elite should take seriously. Anti-growth policies are what fundamentally drive shit like the Caliphate. For every decent job never created due to carbon taxes, the dole, corruption in the state, or anti-competitive behavior in big finance, ten more will decide that moving to Syria is the only way to have any kind of hope.

No I mean in the west there will be a leader looking for any excuse to gas Muslims and then some terrorist will turn up with a nuke. If that happens or if a terrorist sets off a nuke in a western city the west won't be a safe place for Muslims and they will probably be taken away and gassed

Everything.

>What went wrong?
I dont see anything wrong with this.

>You 've killed all democratic leaders of Middle East by financing islamic revolutions.

the US was actively against the Iranian revolution you retard. We prefer d the secular Shah

link?

Iran and Afghanistan have been Muslim for hundreds of years.

>USA funded the mujahideen Islamic extremists in 1979
>USA supported a coup against a legitimate Iranian government in 1953, which spawned the 1979 Islamic revolution

That gave the radical voice of Islam a strong foothold in the area. Not saying orthodox Islam is some kind of saintly institution, but these violent Muslims have been empowered by shitty U.S. and Soviet foreign policy.

Wouldn't it be the USSR who takes responsibility for their radicalization? People tend to become more ideologically pure the more attrition the suffer, and in the 80s it was outright soviet occupation. Yes we trained and supplied those who would become the taliban, yes we left without investment into a stable secular regime.

A FUCKING CROSS

>>USA supported a coup against a legitimate Iranian government in 1953, which spawned the 1979 Islamic revolution

So in other words, the radical islamist overthrew the secular US backed leader, which means the US supported the radical islamist there?

you stupid jackass

Yes Sayyid Qutb is the father of modern islamism and developed his philosophy while being educated in the US. He saw the empire falling and the culture degenerating which he saw as an opportunity for what he saw as his sustainable, traditional culture for the future.

>hatred towards "americanism"
Everyone hates "americanism". Qutb and Osama were reasonable, misguided revolutionaries. Isis are not reasonable, they are an American style nihilist death cult like the school shooters only justified by the slim remnants of the ideals of traditional culture. Isis will only strengthen the west and weaken the muslim world in the long run.

>playing both sides of the cold war
It's sad how burgers are incapable of thinking outside the range set by their propaganda. Everyone "played both sides" of the cold war because everyone saw through the dumb memes except burgers and soviets.

Afghanistan was never fine, that picture might as well have been taken in a nato greenzone.

Iran was and is still fine, though totally suppressed by the US and it's Saudi allies for decades, their influence on the muslim world was minimized through sanctions and open aggression. They could have been a moderating force if not for the US/Saudi alliance.

The region recently went through a bigtime religious reformation. Basically they reverted from catholic-tier "religion is important but it is not always the most immediate priority" to 40k-tier ultra orthodox "purge all heresy" in the course of like 20 years.

The soviets were more likely to keep a long lasting garrison.
They don't like the idea of revolt because it would set a terrible precedent if they just let them rebel.

America is too far removed to do the same. To Americans "promoting peace" means taking the troops out.

you're a dumbass. They collected and built upon the science of the world and worked a lot to improve trade networks within their empires. It's how they turned Iberia into the most prosperous part of Europe and how the Middle East returned to the economic powerhouse of the world between 800-1200AD. Yes they brought in Persian bureaucrats and information from around the world. This is what all empires do, including Romans (who adopted a lot of stuff from their neighbors).

America t b h.

>they attacked us on 9/11 because we have mcdonalds and MTV!!!!!!!
>Even if some of what we do is wrong, its all for the right reasons!!!!

compare to

>Even if what some muslims do is wrong, its for the right reasons!!!!

Americans will always fail the reality test. Their insularism and narcissism bends spacetime around them and distorts the very fabric of reality.

An American often cannot understand statements like, "If you want to stop being attacked by terrorists, stop committing terrorism" and will respond with "We should be able to do whatever we want, I ain't afraid of nothing".

And then, at the first sign of retaliation will say "please burn the constitution NSA, I need to be kept safe from these terrorists!! They hate us cause they ain't us!"

Of course, there's plenty of evidence and alternative viewpoints on the destructive nature of American foreign policy. Ron Paul for instance recommended the golden rule at the 2012 Republican debates. He was booed and Giuliani said it was digusting because Ron Paul implied that New Yorkers deserved 9/11.

Anybody, no matter how reasoned or intelligent, who makes the obvious claim that the United States is a terrorist government which supports terrorist regimes around the world (and even terrorists) - that is, somebody who states plain fact - is called a terrorist sympathizer and possibly even a communist.

Americans cannot conceive of a world in which America does not act according to its own will upon other nations. It believes it has the right, possibly from God, to dominate the world. It robs nations of the right to self-determination and crushes them without mercy when they dare to fight back.

You might be right

is this the fabled intelligent American? I thought it was only legend

Fuck you cocksuck

That happens all the time, everywhere. In America we had both the first and second great awakenings and during the great depression our church attendance peaked.

When times are bad humans become more religious as if prayer will solve their problems. When a man is content he turns away from God just as fast.
In some places in the middle east there's just never a really GOOD time. There's always a war or a civil war or a coup. So they just entrench themselves deeper.

Kek'd

We need to conspire on how can we pin on da jooz, cuz I'm pretty sure they are to blame no?

America has been following the same foreign policy of mafia style oppression since ww2. Eisenhower warned about the power these policies were giving to the intelligence community as he left office leaving JFK in control of the planned bay of pigs CIA sponsored invasion of Cuba.

The only president to openly oppose these policies and the CIA was JFK when he backed out of the bay of pigs invasion.

Nothing wrong with Iran.

>The only president to openly oppose these policies and the CIA was JFK when he backed out of the bay of pigs invasion.

Yeah and look at what eventually happened to him

>implying the pictures on the left ever existed

There are powerful forces that need this foreign policy to continue. Israel among them, but obviously the memes flatter the jews, they aren't nearly so dominant.

Everybody "did" shit to the ME. Must suck to have so little agency.

Germany and Japan were fucking flattened and de-industrialized and 20 years later they were world-class states again.

The fundamental problem is broken cultures. That's your own shit to fix.

A lack of communism surprisingly. The USSR had Afghanistan on a fast track to modernization but the US and Russia love their proxy wars

you're right but dumbass americans will deny this anyway.

Weren't those pics taken at one part of the country? The whole country wasn't like that in the 60s and 70s.

>Islam are angry bumble bees in a box.
>America has the key to the box.
>Although the bees are buzzing loudly they are safely locked away
>Guests walk in the room - "what the hell, thats a big box of angry bees"
>'hey, i know its scary but the box is securely shut, they can be as angry as they want, it wont affect us. want a beer?' > - America, the fat annoying autistic retarded downs syndrone fucker breaks in and opens the box
>Angry bees everywhere
>Everyone gets stung
>Cred Forums argues about whos fault it is

While I agree in part, you have to realize that since the fall of the Grand Islamic Empires due to the Mongol Invasions (and one can argue since the founding of Islam itself) civilized, secular society was an aberration.

What we see in the OP was mainly middle class and upper class cities.

What we also have to realize is that the USSR was probably going to station troops and nukes in Muzzie countries, and take their resources before the West could.

>

>It's sad how burgers are incapable of thinking outside the range set by their propaganda. Everyone "played both sides"

So in other words Im right.

You seem more interested in bitching about the US instead of actually understanding this situation. The "degeneracy" that Qutb was fighting against was such horrible things like boys and girls slow dancing at 1950s prom btw.

maybe when you grow out of your edgy teenage phase

jews

>Islam. Not even once.

Democracy.

Islam was there before, toolbag.

Obviously, the West pouring billions into Salafists/Wahabist movements to counter those evil Russians (to this day) is incredibly fucking stupid.

>>>reddit

Islamic reactionary alt right conservatism

CIA and state department fuckups.

Why does the US do this?
What is the ultimate goal?

akkah i

islam

Radical islam is leftist.

In very broad strokes, more US control, less Russian control.

>We prefer d the secular dictator

i fixed that for you.

> Im right
You only think in propagandized narratives that suit your interests, the narrative is "right" but omits huge factors and assumes lots of things like the right of america to meddle in afghani affairs.

>The "degeneracy" that Qutb was fighting against was such horrible things like boys and girls slow dancing at 1950s prom
>comical strawmen
>naive propagandized narratives
>they hate muh freedoms to make out with girls
He told some story about him coming to a realization while observing at a prom how american culture is focused on flirting, sex and dating. In burgerworld that means he's obsessed with proms.

woudlnt the people in the left still be alive? What are they saying about this?